Aside from being massive literal cucks/ autistic...

Aside from being massive literal cucks/ autistic, is there anything wrong with either Jim Sterling or Angry Joe from a critic point of view? They're not as detailed as Matthewmatosis, but they get shit straight. They didn't even fall for the Nu Male Sky Hype.

No they don't.

reported

What's his name Holla Forums ?

Nice argument faggot.

Jim at least goes into depth about what makes games good through their mechanics and design.

If he wasn't a cuck, I'm pretty sure Holla Forums would actually like him.

Explain to me how Jim Sterling "gets shit straight"?
Last I checked, his reviews are horribly inconsistent and things that he'll call great in one game are called shit in another.
He switches to whatever side will get him the most brownie points on pretty much any issue, not to mention how crass and shit-flingy he gets whenever someone dares to step up and say "I disagree with you."
Also, the irony in how he champions himself as a 'consumer hero standing up to the industry bullies' and then gets all buddy-buddy with the San Francisco patreon crybully clique is just laughable.
He's just a sycophantic, obnoxious and hypocritical wasp in my book.

As for Angry Joe, I couldn't care less. If your whole gimmick is "I'm angry and I play videogames", you're not even on the level of Irate Gamer and you're not even gonna hold my interest for long enough for me to criticise you.

Critically, they've got nothing to say that isn't either obvious to everyone already or opinionated and baseless. They don't put a lot of thought into their work, resulting in inconsistencies.

Neither are intellectuals, neither live the way intelligent people would live. Jim's a fat, annoying brit cunt that doesn't stand out from the rest of his countrymen in any way. Joe's masking his deep anxieties over not having the mundane but honest occupation he was destined for with a layer of arrogance and bluster that is clearly learned rather than assumed.

Jim Sterling was pro banning jap games such as DoA3, content was offensive or something.

Noice. Also, pretty well put.

Sterling loved DmC and DA : Inquisition, does that answer your question for you ?
Don't know about irate salvador.

For someone who sees himself as pro-consumer, Joe really buys into the hype/marketing easily. but I have a hard time actually hating Joe because he comes off as sincere, but stupid, more than disingenuous like most e-celebs. Everyone that's actually met him in person say Joe is really nice guy and a total bro (which can't be said about literally ANYONE else that came from Channel Awesome).

They both sell themselves more on image than substance. On a related note the only youtube vidya reviewer I've ever found agreeable was antisocialfatman. Sadly he died before he got any degree of popularity. I'd love to have seen what he thought of the shit coming out nowadays.

Not even Brad or the britbongs?

"Apart from being faggots, who do you consider these guys faggots?"

they only play into the popular opinion because it makes them money.

They are literally Reddit Shill Scum personified.

No, he's a dishonest fat cunt that picks and chooses what he dissects. Generally picks easy targets and low hanging fruit like shovelware or shit people already hate. If you need that fat pile of poz to tell you what makes a good game just abandon life.

The only "good" thing to come from that fat, hypocrite, pro-censorship and SJW annoying cuck faggot is the Slaughtering Grounds review. And even that was, as another user pointed out, a low hanging fruit.

those aren't video games. delete this and kill youself.

Despite his name, he's hardly ever angry.

Pissed-off Pedro is a Twitch camgirl now. He doesn't make a lot of angry videos on YT.

Couldn't said it better myself. I used to really hate him, but now he's ok playing in the background while playing monster hunter.

reason was in his ghostbuster video. No reason to post videos when you're getting your dick sucked by an 18 year old whore. She'll be fucking games industry for exclusives in no time, right IGN Naomi?

He is a lying, hypocritical piece of shit who threatens devs to censor them or get money for himself or his retarded friends. He openly supports his freinds doing the same shit he criticizes big name publishers doing. He only goes after soft targets. He talks about how hardcore he is but he is just an oversensitive lolcow.

Angry Joe is just an autistic sperglord who gets easily offended