Tushino Airfield, Moscow - 28 September, 1991

An estimated 1.6 million Russians descend upon the Tushino Airfield to listen to Metallica, AC/DC, Pantera, The Black Crowes, E.S.T. and Queensryche.

It's sad looking at this concert footage. All those Russians looked so optimistic for a better relation with the West, and we had culture to give on top of it all. Now, Russia rightfully scorns us for fucking it all up.

On the surface level it appears there's something wrong with the US politicians' heads. That their politics are always pushing us toward the brink of war with Russia.
On the subsurface level Jews want revenge against Russia. Our politicians are bought by Israel using money that politicians allocate to Israel. Politicians must be cheap because Israel most certainly can afford it.
I too wanted the future that was contained in that video, but unfortunately anything hopeful and positive about the world must be quashed by the damn Jew. Captcha related?

I don't blame the Russians for being somewhat naive after all that communist rule, but the fact is that the only reason the US had good relations with Russia during the Yeltsin years is because it thought Russia would be another protectorate, with the US being the sole world superpower left. Whatever you think about Putin, the fact is that when he came to power he started to rebuild Russian power, and challenge America's vision for world domination, that's why there's now Cold War 2.0.

Putin is an antiwhite zionist stooge and this whole fiasco with Russia is most likely theatrics to keep the goyim occupied.

Is your definition of Zionist stooge simply based on "Putin worked with Israel on x, now he's completely compromised". As ridiculous as that sounds, that is what you sound like. I bet it's too much to ask to have you back that claim up.

If you want to talk about hypocrisy of the world leaders of biggest countries, you better understand with where you at.

All this degenerate (((pop culture))) is not better than communism itself. Capitalism and communism are two sides of the same shekel. And consumerism and almost religious fanatism over musical bands, who are mostly satanic, gay and degenerate themselves, wasn't a "good" thing to remember.

His daughter is also married to a Jew oligarch and his billionaire judo partner is a kike. All around him is certainly heavily larded with Jews and they got their holyco$t denial laws passed. I don't know if it's as bad as The ZOG but it isn't good.

Haha. His government is filled with jews, he is surrounded by jews, has banned holocaust "denial". Also all world leaders are zionist stooges until proven otherwise you dolt.

This thread wasn't about Trump you idiot, but he is probably just a release valve put into place by zionists to alleviate the anger and resentment of white America. Not saying he hasn't helped us, the Jews are not good planners, but what evidence is there he is /ourguy/? I hate how people here acted as if we had won something when he was elected, and expected him to stay true to his basic bitch promises, but when he is surrounded by jews I doubt it will happen.

The Hetfield interview where he talks about this is pretty cool.

For starters, white nats are off the FBI watchlists and the wall is being funded and prepped for construction.
Stupid ass Kyle

I know that this isn't meant to be a music thread and more just on relations, but check out this video. It's Metallica performing Creeping Death at this concert. I've always thought that it was one of the most badass performances ever.

Where are all these white nationalist groups? There are none, and the FBI watch list did nothing anyways, considering there were no major white nationalist groups with large memberships (in the US).

We'll see, but at this point there is no way of knowing.

And when I say there are none, I mean they are either controlled opposition or irrelevant.

by the way the earth is fucking FLAT and im serious. i can not comprehend what is holding Holla Forums back from becoming truly redpilled. its fucking crazy i here on here day after day and watch you guys argue about whatever zog agenda is on the calendar for the day. and by zog agenda i mean the control is worldwide and supernatural. fucking idiots dont be scared of the dark im here take the step.

Russian civilisation and (((western civilisation))) always were and will be enemies until endkamf and destruction of one.

Go away insane hohol kike lover shill

I'm a burger.

All those faces so full of life and optimism.

Its why elected that goof ball goon Yeltsin, and why the bombing of their white house was orfeter to "show" the will of the Russian people to usurp itsself in democracy.

How do you think the New World Order comes?
Orbo ab Chao.
Not by planting flowers.
They almost succeeded after the first world war and someone took and threw a giant 6 year long monkey wrench into their plans.
Just look how hungry looking they become if they smell war. The treatment of tarmac in Syria.
Just hope that the current heroes succeed and don't fall. Or else you'll be eating nuclear ash.

Me too, man. This and Panteras Domination are intense as fuck

Somehow, you managed to spell completely, pants-shitting, booger-eating, utterly retarded wrong.

But those keys are right next to each other, so it's kind of understandable.

He's shitposting.

He's probably making fun of all the zanier white nationalists who buy such shit (Renegade, et cetera).

metal is for fags and satanic edgelords
thank god that the jew music industry is dead.