Thomas Wictor Tweets Exposes Horrific Hollywood Pedophilia

Thomas Wictor Tweets Exposes Horrific Hollywood Pedophilia

Thomas Wictor‏ @ThomasWictor
Replying to…

(1) I spent ten years in Hollywood as a music journalist.
8:07 PM - 30 Jul 2017
(2) This was 1992 to 2002. Back then, print media was king. I worked for prestigious music magazines, so publicists courted me.
(3) The publicists invited me to millions of parties, in the hopes that I'd be more likely to interview their musician clients.
(4) I can't count the number of times that Hollywood producers, agents, directors, and actors asked me if I was a pedophile.
(5) Here's what they always did: They told stories about places where adults had sex with children in front of audiences.
(6) They asked me if I knew of any such places. When I said no, they'd ask if I wanted to GO to such a place.
(7) I'd always ask if THEY went to such places, and they'd snicker and say yes.
(8) When you went to their house, and they were going to show you something on their computer, illegal photos would pop up.
(9) "Oh man! How'd THAT get there?" they'd ask. I never said anything or reported them to the cops. The cops were in on it.
(10) You wouldn't believe how many celebrities get away with serious crimes in LA.
(11) Lindsay Lohan committed a carjacking, a vehicular assault, a triple kidnapping, and a high-speed chase. It ended at a police station.
(12) During the high-speed chase, her victims shouted at her to stop.
(13) "I'm a celebrity," she said. "I can do whatever the eff I want." And she was right! No serious charges filed.
(14) Hollywood's main problem is that the actresses will do ANYTHING to get parts. The men get jaded VERY quickly.
(15) Gradually most powerful people turn to the ultimate sexual taboo. Why? They've done everything else.
(16) It's 100 percent true that organized rings provide victims. Women usually head the rings. They can recruit more easily.
(17) In Sacramento, female lobbyists have sex with politicians. It's how things are done.
(18) In Hollywood, men prey on children of both genders. It's how things are done.
(19) That may change. We may see a new unit of Untouchables take on these monsters. Wouldn't that be something?
(1) "Lord save little children."
(2) "You'd think the world would be ashamed to name such a day as Christmas for one of them, then go on in the same old way."
(3) "My soul is humble when I see the way little ones accept their lot. Lord save little children."
(4) "The wind blows and the rains are cold, yet they abide. They abide and they endure." –The Night of the Hunter
(1) Well, here's what I do: I don't watch films with children. A few years ago, Hollywood tried to mainstream this stuff.

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/891857759267725312

Thomas Wictor Tweets Exposes Horrific Hollywood Pedophilia.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6595

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/891857759267725312
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6595
youtube.com/channel/UCifzRVl4nx5dZOYiuM7Q2HQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any more info? Think we could get this man to spill names?

I follow this guy on Twitter. He's got some major insight into Middle Eastern issues and knows quit a lot about law. If you're a twitterfag, this guy is worth following. He seems to be well educated and has some connections. That always makes for interesting discussion.

The most high ranking witness i ever heard speak up was some former FBI director over L.A
dont remember his name but he got long lectures on youtube.

He is legit, and came out of the woodwork to expose this as he sure knows what he it talking about from many years of working in Hollywood.

Thomas Wictor Twitter profile:

There's PLENTY of hard evidence out there, unfortunately.

The kike shills are sliding this fast.

Every fucking time

Ted Gunderson, he has since passed away, but there are still PLENTY of his expose videos still on J-tube

All pedophiles go into the wood chipper.

MAY THEIR NAMES BE KNOWN AND THEIR NECKS HANG HIGH

BUMP

He's repeating some canned narrative bullshit that is totally unverifiable, he's discrediting any serious investigation.
basically just repeating the same talking points, telling retards like you all what they want to hear

WHERE IS THE FUCKING EVIDENCE
WHERE ARE THE LEADS
OH, WAIT, THERE AREN'T ANY BECAUSE THIS IS BULLSHIT

this place is as bad as reddit, fuck you animals

Don't worry, we'll save some rope for you as well

Dubs confirm, this is serious.

He did nothing. He could have done something. He could have gone beyond the press and the local police.

Bump for interest

Yea, he should have went to Clinton, or Obama. They would have fixed it right up.

directed at

>twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/891857759267725312
>8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6595

LOOK AT THE FREAKING TWEETSTORM, this is FREAKING REAL!!!!!

Liev Schriber at Comic Con last weekend with his son plus other photos from social media

these people need to be gunned down. pedowood/zog kikes and goyim will kill you and eat your children after torturing them. what will you do? you sit here philosophizing if murder is moral or not.

I don't think anybody here isn't murdering pedos on moral grounds.

we're just sackless eunuchs it seems. im not ashamed to admit it. once you admit you are a coward failure for having done nothing to this point, you can change. or keep deluding yourselves into thinking that shitposting is all thats required.

Where are CPS now?

Interesting but witness testimony is never enough. Always need hard evidence.

Let's just see how September shakes out, shall we?

We still have too much to lose.

One user could take out one rich pedo, but would lose his life in the process.

Nobody is going to act until either they have nothing left to live for, or else are sure they'll be backed up by a popular uprising that supports them.

I don't come too often here so I thought that you guys were overreacting about shills but just look at this guy

We're in a war and we're outnumbered. Asymmetric warfare how we must fight. Trading one of our men for one of theirs would mean that very soon there'd be none of us left. A single user on Holla Forums is worth 10,000 yids, or at least several dozen very high-ranking yids. Throwing your life away just to get at a few is a tragic waste.

Then why do we have yet another thread about it? If we know they're scum and this guy provided no new evidence (or evidence at all), why does this thread exist? Should we make a thread every time someone says 2+2=4?

There are plenty of depressed NEETs who can claim some sense of honor through such a sacrifice. In this age where young men are denied a beautiful death in combat against an honorable for, this is their only hope to reach Valhalla/Elysium

dont be incompetent dont get caught alive

You know that you can hide threads that you don't like, don't you?

You're worth more to us free and alive than dead.

This feature needs to be more discoverable so that anons stop bitching in threads they dislike so much.
SHIFT-CLICK in the catalog to hide threads.

Holla Forums is always right, his mother was a communist kike.

Jesus Christ.

There needs to be legalization of public hangings.

I wonder if the declaration of independence was legalized?

What the fuck

The house of Sauds are pure cancer.

He may be legit, but evidently he's also a moron.

He loves Israel too. Check his website. Link is on twitter.

I spy with my little eye, a Jew pedo. I have plenty of 7.62 for you and all your kike buddies.

When people brag to strangers about such things, you can bet they're protected by the State. The local police would suicide him.

Just who the fuck is this guy?

Seems like a disgruntled boomer, only half-redpilled which is about as far as boomers ever get.

He's actually around for a while, since the SadPuppies thing as one of the authors opposing the SJW clique in the publishing industry. He's only kept a low profile until recently when he went full pundit.

His twitter account is still public, feel free to ask him.

Well better half than not at all.

Sigh… I just went through his Jewtube videos and he's insane as fuck.

youtube.com/channel/UCifzRVl4nx5dZOYiuM7Q2HQ/videos

How very nice of you to spill your spaghetti in such an obvious manner that it confirms you are a filthy kike for all to see. You're going to get the rope kike. The day will come and there will be no avoiding it.

Hey may be some nutjob, but
This makes me believe him.

At one point he talks about how we may need a bunch of untouchables to take on these monsters.

I hope I get to be part of that unit.

I followed Thomas Wictor for a while. He constantly made interesting bold claims. He loves Israel and the Saudis, and states that they are working together to fix the middle east using secret weapons technologies.

I think he's legitimately schizophrenic.

He blocked me for criticism of Trump bombing the Syrian air base.

Not a bad guy for a jewlover.

(15) Gradually most powerful people turn to the ultimate sexual taboo. Why? They've done everything else.

That absolutely is human nature. Going for the higher high. When you're destroying the lives of innocents to get it you're a fucking monster.

Trips confirm user. Get your gun and your sword!

Was he a kike?

Thomas Wictor
Reveal yourself, goys.

I dare someone to tweet to him

That's his son you know.

I know. If it was his daughter and she was hot it wouldn't be funny or that much of a dare.

Die in a fire, kike.

bump

Another rabbit hole in Detroit/Windsor too. Got a lot of information though. Marshall stories. Kwame stories.

We are the untouchables user.

I worry he's counting teens as children. Age of consent is 18 in California, no one cares about 16 year olds getting plowed. R Kelly and Polanski proved even if the victim is 14 outrage is muted.

Polanski's victim was 12. And they do care.

yeah but polanski earned lifetime immunity from child-raping consequences via his participation in the charles manson fake-murder psyop. that's assuming he even actually did anything to the supposed victim, and that entire drama wasn't yet another psyop to get him out of the country and outside the scrutiny of anyone looking into how fucking obviously fake the sharon tate murder was.

Then make their sacrifices count by targeting the higher value pedos.

That "journalist" cunt John Roberts looks just like that fucker…any relation i wonder?

No but he was a pole smoker.
look up clyde tolson

How redpilled is he? We can feed hi more redpills. Follow the money. Follow the pedo trail right to (((them)))

Blocking you for faggotry is legit. I mean you can bitch a little
about it, but WTF, Any more than 10 tweets bitching about
Syria is wasted time considering he's BTFO Syria-Hawks

Except raising a good mannered family in a healthy environment free from degeneracy and filth. Kikes are like cockroaches, they soil everything they trample upon.

Pedos and kikes must die. Tick Tock.

This guy can't suck McMaster's cock hard enough, though. I'm reserving judgment.

I only made a couple of comments. I think it was calling Trump "ZOG incarnate" which got Wictor to ban me. It wasnt even replying to him, but he was following me.

any source on your crazy ramblings?

Haven't you seen Chinatown? They would have killed him. They are rich and they are powerful. How do you think Pedo Dan sticks around?

Honestly trolling a Trump guy on Twitter isn't bad if we want to
separate the normie from those of us who might have a strong
interest in the JQ. I mean we need normies for now, but you can tell
by their reaction to trolling if they will even consider redpilling

Gunderson believed that in the United States there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice
that was wiki -
mother of god please help these poor children, oh God have mercy, Dear Lord please send dedicated and strong men and women to expose these evil evil people.

Just how blatant do they have to get before people snap? They are not content with practicing their depravity in the shadows of their controlled cities, they want to do it openly and get everyone to embrace it.