(((THEY))) ARE GETTING SCARED

The Fox News Channel and a wealthy supporter of President Trump worked in concert under the watchful eye of the White House to concoct a story about the murder of a young Democratic National Committee aide, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.
The explosive claim is part of the lawsuit filed against Fox News by Rod Wheeler, a longtime paid commentator for the news network. The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR.
Wheeler alleges Fox News and the Trump supporter intended to deflect public attention from growing concern about the administration's ties to the Russian government. His suit charges that a Fox News reporter created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her story.
Fox's president of news, Jay Wallace, told NPR Monday there was no "concrete evidence" that Wheeler was misquoted by the reporter, Malia Zimmerman. The news executive did not address a question about the story's allegedly partisan origins. Fox News declined to allow Zimmerman to comment for this story.
The story, which first aired in May, was retracted by Fox News a week later. Fox News has, to date, taken no action in response to what it said was a failure to adhere to the network's standards.

Archive: archive.is/09IgQ
Source:npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OANN/status/892431096754847744
twitter.com/KarlosMarkas/status/872699112784707584
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/872661171576467456
justpaste.it/19ls8
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6597
archive.li/Owor6
archive.li/09IgQ
archive.li/8bK17
archive.li/ORexp
archive.li/2sife
archive.li/45xs8
archive.fo/vYgwe
youtube.com/watch?v=5z1kvKJhQx0
youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0
archive.is/ihUlq
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/892494677823434753
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8
youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA
youtube.com/watch?v=yDI0AFOHuNI
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3904057/Wheeler-Filed-Complaint.pdf
archive.is/btvLW
imgur.com/a/EVOwe
archive.is/glMXc
cbo.gov/publication/52752
cbo.gov/publication/52941
pastebin.com/1iqRNtug
thefreethoughtproject.com/new-technology-operation-mockingbird/
archive.fo/SbhMX
archive.is/9z2ri
archive.is/vvFo8
archive.is/9YJgP
archive.is/L22W4
archive.is/8a5Ge
archive.is/KsqZ2
archive.is/yKovz
archive.is/5GlZM
archive.is/xo0qw
archive.is/9aziA
archive.is/WJBLw
archive.is/0UfOi
archive.is/lCCWR
youtube.com/watch?v=_fyXdLf8mGo
voat.co/v/politics/2037377
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The lawsuit focuses particular attention on the role of the Trump supporter, Ed Butowsky, in weaving the story. He is a wealthy Dallas investor and unpaid Fox commentator on financial matters, who has emerged as a reliable Republican surrogate in recent years. Butowsky offered to pay for Wheeler to investigate the death of the DNC aide, Seth Rich, on behalf of his grieving parents in Omaha.
On April 20, a month before the story ran, Butowsky and Wheeler — the investor and the investigator — met at the White House with then Press Secretary Sean Spicer to brief him on what they were uncovering.
The first page of the lawsuit quotes a voicemail and text from Butowsky boasting that President Trump himself had reviewed drafts of the Fox News story just before it went to air and was published.

Spicer now tells NPR that he took the meeting as a favor to Butowsky, a reliable Republican voice. Spicer says he was unaware of any contact involving the president. Butowsky now tells NPR he was kidding about Trump's involvement.
"Rod Wheeler unfortunately was used as a pawn by Ed Butowsky, Fox News and the Trump administration to try and steer away the attention that was being given about the Russian hacking of the DNC e-mails," said Douglas Wigdor, Wheeler's lawyer.

The back story
On May 16, the Fox News Channel broke what it called a bombshell story about an unsolved murder case: the fatal July 2016 shooting of 27-year-old Democratic Party staffer Seth Rich.
Unfounded conspiracy theories involving Rich abounded in the months after his murder, in part because WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange cryptically suggested that his death may have been related to the leaks of tens of thousands of emails from Democratic Party officials and their allies at the peak of the presidential campaign.
Fox News' story, which took flight online and ran in segments across major shows, breathed fresh life into the rumors. Fox reported that the leaks came from inside the party, and not from hackers linked to Russia — despite the conclusions of the nation's most senior intelligence officials. The network suggested Democrats might have been connected to Rich's death and that a cover-up had thwarted the official investigation.
The network cited an unnamed FBI official. And the report relied heavily on Rod Wheeler, a former police detective, hired months earlier on behalf of the Riches by Ed Butowsky.
These developments took place during growing public concerns over a federal investigation into the Trump camp's possible collusion with the Russian government during the campaign. The allegations have since touched on the president's son and son-in-law, his former campaign manager, his attorney general and his first national security adviser, who resigned as a result.

The question of Rich's death took on greater urgency for Butowsky after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey in early May. Comey had been overseeing the Russia investigation. The story ran just a week later.
Fox's report went sideways shortly after it was posted online and aired on Fox & Friends. It was denounced by the Rich family, D.C. police, Democratic Party officials, and even, privately, by some journalists within the network. Within hours, Wheeler told other news outlets that Fox News had put words in his mouth.

Despite those concerns, Wheeler appeared on the shows of Fox Business host Lou Dobbs and Fox News star Sean Hannity, who devoted significant time to the story that night and in subsequent days. In speaking with Wheeler, Hannity said: "If this is true and Seth Rich gave WikiLeaks the DNC e-mails…this blows the whole Russia collusion narrative completely out of the water."
A week later, on May 23, Fox retracted the story, saying the reporting process failed to live up to its standards. Hannity said he would take a break from talking about Rich's murder out of respect for the family. And there it has largely stood — until now.

The fake news story
In the lawsuit, the private investigator sets out a different version of events. Rod Wheeler was a paid Fox News contributor since 2005. He alleges the story was orchestrated behind the scenes from the outset by Butowsky, the Dallas wealth management consultant and also Fox News commentator, who hired him for the Rich family.
The following account reflects the verbatim quotes provided from the texts, emails, voicemails, and recorded conversations cited in Wheeler's lawsuit, except as otherwise noted.

Unproved Claims Re-Emerge Around DNC Staffer's Death: Here's What You Should Know
According to the lawsuit, Trump's press secretary Sean Spicer met at the White House with Wheeler and Butowsky to review the Rich story a month before Fox News ran the piece.
On May 14, about 36 hours before Fox News' story appeared, Butowsky left a voicemail for Wheeler, saying, "We have the full, uh, attention of the White House on this. And tomorrow, let's close this deal, whatever we've got to do."
Butowsky also texted Wheeler: "Not to add any more pressure but the president just read the article. He wants the article out immediately. It's now all up to you."
Spicer admits to meeting with the two, but denies claims about the president.
"Ed's been a longtime supporter of the president and asked to meet to catch up," Spicer told NPR Monday night. "I didn't know who Rod Wheeler was. Once we got into my office, [Butowsky] said, 'I'm sure you recognize Rod Wheeler from Fox News'."

Spicer said Butowsky laid out what they had found about the case. "It had nothing to do with advancing the president's domestic agenda — and there was no agenda," Spicer says now. "They were just informing me of the [Fox] story."
Spicer says he's not aware of any contact, direct or not, between Butowsky and Trump. And Butowsky now tells NPR he has never shared drafts of the story with President Trump or his aides — that he was joking with a friend.
Instead, Butowsky repeatedly claimed that the meeting was set up to address Wheeler's pleas for help landing a job for the Trump administration. Wheeler's attorney, Doug Wigdor, says he has no evidence that supports that claim.
In the suit, Wheeler alleges that Butowsky was using the White House references to pressure him.
Wheeler played his own role in furthering the story. But he contends he regretted it the same day it aired. His suit alleges Fox News defamed him by manufacturing two false quotations and attributing them to him and ruining his reputation by blaming him as the deceptive story fell apart. Wheeler, an African American, is also suing the network for racial discrimination, saying he failed to advance as prominently as white counterparts. Fox News had no comment on that allegation.

Who is Ed Butowsky?
Edward Butowsky is a silver-haired and brash investor who became known for helping newly rich athletes figure out how to manage their money — and avoid getting fleeced. A native New Yorker and son of a former top enforcement officer for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Butowsky attended the University of Texas in the early 1980s. He set up his own company, Chapwood Capital Investment Management in Addison, Texas, outside Dallas, after a long stint at Morgan Stanley.
Federal records compiled by the election finance database OpenSecrets.org show Butowsky has given money to the campaigns of nine politicians: seven Republicans and two Democrats, including $1,000 to Barack Obama's campaign in January 2008.
In recent years, Butowsky has become outspoken about his political beliefs, becoming a familiar face on Fox News and its sister channel, the Fox Business Network. Butowsky has also appeared on Breitbart News' radio programs featuring then Breitbart Chairman Steve Bannon, who became Trump's campaign chief and is now the president's senior political strategist.
Butowsky emerged as a vocal backer of Trump's candidacy . He attended Trump's inauguration, posting pictures from the day on social media. In the Seth Rich case, Butowsky presented himself as a Good Samaritan who came across a sliver of information about Seth Rich's death and shared it with the Riches.
"I thought, 'You know what?' I'm going to help these people out," Butowsky said on the radio show of David Webb, a conservative Fox News contributor. "Somehow, these people need to know what happened to their little boy." He gave a similar account in an interview Monday with NPR.
Wheeler's lawsuit alleges that Butowsky's generosity is clearly politically motivated.
On Feb. 23, more than six months after Rich's death, Butowsky introduces himself to Wheeler with a flattering text, citing mutual friends from Fox News. "Behind the scenes, I do a lot of work, (unpaid) helping to uncover certain stories," Butowsky writes, as recounted in the suit.
"[M]y biggest work was revealing most of what we know today about Benghazi." Later that day, Butowsky speaks to Wheeler for about 20 minutes by phone, saying his primary aim is to help the Rich family.

The man behind the lawsuit: Rod Wheeler
Wheeler, a 57-year-old former Washington, D.C., homicide detective, had been part of the Metropolitan Police Department from 1990 to 1995, when he was dismissed, according to the agency. His New York City-based attorney, Douglas Wigdor, says Wheeler was fired for insubordination after his urine tested positive for trace amounts of marijuana.
At the point he meets with Butowsky, Wheeler has been a paid contributor to Fox News for more than 11 years and has been actively and unsuccessfully seeking greater exposure on the network, according to the suit.
Five days later, the two men meet for the first time in person at a lunch in Washington. Butowsky introduced an unexpected third guest: Malia Zimmerman, a Fox News investigative producer based in Los Angeles who had made a name for enterprise reporting from a conservative standpoint.
According to the account in the suit, Butowsky cautions Wheeler before they set out to meet the Riches: "[M]ake sure to play down Fox News. Don't mention you know Malia."
And Butowsky lays out a different mission than aiding the Rich family. Butowsky says he became convinced the FBI had a report concluding that Seth Rich's laptop showed he had had contacts with WikiLeaks after speaking to the legendary reporter Seymour Hersh, who was also investigating Rich's death. According to the transcripts in the lawsuit, Butowsky said Hersh had an FBI source who confirmed the report.
In an interview this week, Hersh sounded unconvinced.
"I hear gossip," Hersh told NPR on Monday. "[Butowsky] took two and two and made forty-five out of it."
Seth Rich's parents initially welcome Wheeler's help and Butowsky's largesse. On March 14, Butowsky paid Wheeler $5,000, through a limited partnership company called Googie, LP. (NPR found that Butowsky is listed in Texas public records as its general partner.)
Wheeler does not make great headway. The FBI informs Butowsky, Wheeler and Zimmerman the agency is not assisting Washington, D.C., local police on the investigation — undercutting claims about an FBI report.
A Metro D.C. police detective tells Wheeler that Rich's death was likely a robbery gone awry and that the FBI is not involved.

On May 9, Trump fires Comey.
On May 10, Butowsky and Fox's Malia Zimmerman call Wheeler to say they have an FBI source confirming emails were sent from Seth Rich to WikiLeaks, though they do not share the source's identity, according to the investigator's suit. Wheeler will later say this is the only federal law enforcement source that Fox News — or he — has related to this story.
Wheeler says he doesn't know whether that source emerged from Butowsky's conversation with Seymour Hersh, or whether it was a fabrication.
The next day, Zimmerman sends Wheeler a draft of her story, which is to run initially on the network's website. It includes no quotes from Wheeler.
On the evening of May 14, Butowsky leaves a voicemail for Wheeler raising the stakes by invoking the White House and saying "let's close this deal."
A bit later that night, at 9:10 p.m., Butowsky texts Wheeler, according to Wheeler's suit: "Not to add any more pressure but the president just read the article. He wants the article out immediately. It's now all up to you. But don't feel the pressure."
As the night before the story is aired progresses, Butowsky is awake, online, and anticipating what is to unfold in a few short hours.
Butowsky sends an email to Fox News producers and hosts coaching them on how to frame the Rich story, according to the lawsuit. Recipients included Fox & Friends hosts, Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade, among others.
"I'm actually the one who's been putting this together but as you know, I keep my name out of things because I have no credibility," Butowsky wrote, as reflected in the Wheeler suit. "One of the big conclusions we need to draw from this is that the Russians did not hack our computer systems and ste[a]l emails and there was no collusion" between "Trump and the Russians."
The night before the story ran and the day of the story itself, Butowsky coached Wheeler on what to say on the air: "[T]he narrative in the interviews you might use is that you and [Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman's] work prove that the Russians didn't hack into the DNC and steal the emails and impact our elections." In another text; "If you can, try to highlight this puts the Russian hacking story to rest."

The story breaks earlier than expected.
On the evening of May 15, Fox News's sister local station in Washington, Fox 5 DC, runs a story online at once promoting and pre-empting the network's apparent scoop. "The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming," Wheeler tells the station. "They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both."
Asked if his sources have told him of information linking Rich to the WikiLeaks email dump, Wheeler says, "Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."
The next morning, the story goes national.
Fox News reports that evidence from Rich's laptop showed he had been in contact with WikiLeaks just days before the site posted those emails. Fox also reported that powerful forces were trying to quash the official investigation into his death.
On Fox and Friends, hosts call the story a "bombshell."
Zimmerman's online story cites an unnamed "federal investigator who reviewed an FBI report" for its findings. It also cites Wheeler, incorporating two key quotations from Wheeler that do not appear on video. In each, the private eye seemingly takes ownership of the accusations.
The first: "My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks."
The second: "My investigation shows someone within the D.C. government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward. That is unfortunate. Seth Rich's murder is unsolved as a result of that."
The Riches torch Wheeler, saying they have seen no proof for his contentions.
Wheeler alleges both quotations were fabricated and untrue.
According to the lawsuit, Zimmerman promised to have those lines removed — but they stayed in the story. Zimmerman then told him her bosses at Fox News had instructed her to leave those quotes in.
That same day, the suit recounts, Zimmerman writes a letter to Seth Rich's father, Joel, distancing Fox News from responsibility for what the network reported: "Much of our information came from a private investigator, Rod Wheeler, who we understand was working on behalf of you."
Wheeler challenges Zimmerman over the letter in a three-way phone conversation that also included Butowsky. The Fox News producer defends herself: "That's the email that Fox asked me to send him. They wrote it for me."
Wheeler replies: "That's not accurate, though, because much, much of the information did not come from me."
"Not about the emails. Not the part about, I mean, the connection to WikiLeaks," Zimmerman acknowledged. "But the rest of the quotes in the story did."
Butowsky weighs in: "One day you're going to win an award for having said those things you didn't say." Later, according to the recordings transcribed in the suit, Butowsky acknowledges Wheeler hadn't made any claims of personal knowledge about emails between Rich and WikiLeaks. "I know that's not true," Butowsky says. "If I'm under oath, I would say I never heard him say that."
Both try to keep Wheeler on board, however.
Zimmerman issues instructions for Wheeler's appearance on Sean Hannity's show later that evening. "Reread the story we sent you last night [that contained the invented quotes] and stick to the script," she texts Wheeler.
Despite his misgivings, Wheeler played along. On Hannity's show, Wheeler says he doesn't know personally about Rich's emails or computers but says that a "very credible" federal investigator says "he laid eyes on the case file." Wheeler offers energetic speculation though not much more: "When you look at that with the totality of everything else that I found in this case it's very consistent for a person with my experience to begin to think well perhaps there were some e-mail communications between Seth and WikiLeaks."

==Fake news claims real news is fake news=

On May 23, Fox News posts an unsigned statement retracting Zimmerman's online story.
The network does not apologize or explain what went wrong. "The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting," the statement reads. "Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed."
In early June, Wheeler meets with Dianne Brandi, general counsel for the network, and Jay Wallace, the network's president for news. He makes his case that fabricated quotes had knowingly been attributed to him. Neither ever publicly speak of the matter afterward, until now. "Since meeting with Rod Wheeler, we have also met with Malia Zimmerman to try to determine whether Rod was misquoted," Wallace said in a statement to NPR. "As of now, we don't have concrete evidence that he was."
A Fox News executive knowledgeable about the controversy, who would only speak if granted anonymity, said, "the story was published to the website without review by or permission from senior management." The executive noted that Wallace had placed the broadcast and digital newsgathering teams under the same leadership for the first time after a series of management changes following the forced departure of the network's founder, the late Roger Ailes, and many of his top deputies.
In late June, Wheeler warns Fox News and Butowsky that he may file suit. Three days later, Butowsky tweets: "Fox News story was pulled b/c Rod Wheeler said [he] didn't say a quote… How much did DNC pay him?" And then Butowsky tweeted: "This shows Rod Wheeler has a major battle with the truth."
The two men, thrust together on a common effort for months, have been torn apart by its aftermath. In the interview with NPR, Butowsky insists that he was acting out of a civic-minded spirit for the Riches, not any partisan or political drive. Zimmerman remains on staff at Fox News, actively reporting on unrelated stories.
A spokeswoman for the FBI tells NPR this week the agency has played no part in the investigation of the unsolved murder. And a spokeswoman for Washington's Metropolitan police department says "MPD stands behind its original assertion that Seth Rich was the victim of a botched armed robbery."

fuck

That cocksucker Wheeler knows what happened. Little bitch needs to be fucked up. Find out where he lives, who his friends are, what his connections are. Drag him down

I tried. I really did. First time posting a news article.

If you were a resourceful nigger you could have even Jewgled it.

Why, hello there mr. alphabet.
Try a little bit harder next time.

The fucked up thing is that this a lawsuit that hasn't even been heard yet and they are reporting it like it is fact. I could file a lawsuit right now against anybody for anything while i spin a fantastic tale of murder and intrigue and it doesn't mean shit without evidence.

You know this is going to lead to open calls to violence in the streets Obama is in serious shit and needs a coup to get him out.

Everyone calm your tits on Wheeler, this could be for discovery and if so, hot DAMN they are in trouble. In addition, Seth Rich is being talked about and is trending for once (being allowed to). OANN is about to release new information this afternoon on Seth Rich. I am tell you this appears to be 16 dimensional rope a dope.

i hope these fuckers actually have some solid info. I don't know how legit OANN news is thought.
twitter.com/OANN/status/892431096754847744

fuck wrong pic.

It looks like (((they))) are trying to get out ahead of this.

Also, OP… There is a style guide. Use it.

I want to believe

Fact 1
Seth Rich being talked about is bad for the DNC, no matter the context. Even calling the story fake news and suing over it is bad for the DNC because it further establishes the story as a significant anti-DNC story in the minds of those inclined to believe anti-DNC stories. 10, 20 years from now people across America will still be telling their friends about the time the DNC killed Seth Rich for being a patriot.

Fact 2
This lawsuit doesn't have any legs to stand on because Ed Butowsky didn't make up the story. The story originated on Holla Forums and was confirmed by Assange. I bet these dumb kikes don't even know that. They're that out of touch.

This shit needs to be sticked on page fucking one this could lead to violence.

I honestly believe Obama comes out unscathed. Not that he should, i just think a deal will be made.

If I could shake the OANN's CEO'S hand, I would. That glorious bastard has done tremendous work getting the message out to normalfags.

I just hope they actually have something concrete today to BTFO this NPR and CNN narrative. The only thing is CNN and NPR won't have to issue retractions because they can just say they were simply reporting on a lawsuit that was filed.

NIGGERRR

this is news? did they try to fake news a trump involvement, making the btfo'ing of their fake news turn into actual news?

Oh please, you're being hyperbolic. What's got you so spooked? This is just more business as usual from the DNC.

Good analysis. The kikes telling Americans that Aviator legend Charles Lindbergh supported the NSDAP and did so with an America First platform was a massive strategic blunder. Bringing up Seth Rich again is the same.

WaPo posted a long timeline article detailing the evolution of this lawsuit and the itneractions between Butowsky and Wheeler. They include quotes from the lawsuit, and basically Wheeler is alleging that Butowsky said the White House was intimately involved in the story, and even requested the inclusion of certain things in the story. It puts Trump in a really, really bad light. But what else is new.

They're getting one of their own to admit to making the Russian hack story real thus making calls for impeachment seem necessary as another nation has interfered in a election of office to be used as a puppet. You don't think an admission of guilt from a right wing news source isn't enough to get a senator or congress man to call to for a violent take over of DC and to ask another nation to send their army into America for aid in the matter?

yes that is the angle they are pushing. That the white house concocted the story to distract from the Comey firing.

Inb4 backfire of the motherfucking century.
Inb4 Wasserman/Awan leaks
Inb4 September Equinox

FUCKING CHECKED.

…and now they're all talking about him

Fun history fact: The night before they rode Werner Von Braun's Saturn V to the moon, the crew of Apollo 8 had dinner with Charles Lindbergh and his wife. The first man to cross the Atlantic, having dinner with the first men to go around the moon. Pretty cool, huh?

Yes they are, but as an effort to subvert and control the narrative. Any low IQ person who watches CNN or NPR will buy this story hook, line, and sinker. Whats worse is when the truth comes out they will never have to run a retraction.

Why was this comment deleted? What offense?

None of this is anything new. Calm down and stop buying into their pathetic attempts to cause hysteria. All their numerous attempts to get Trump impeached because muh russia end up blowing over. This one is no different. You'd think at this stage your nerves wouldn't still be getting the better of you.

Butowsky was being a self-promoting buffoon who lied about meeting with Trump to make himself seem more important. So what?

This will blow over just like everything else they've tried. It's interesting that there are so many shills on Holla Forums pretending to take this seriously.

It would be beyond delicious if it happened.

It doesn't matter what their intention is. Talking about Seth Rich in any capacity is a blunder. People who listen and believe CNN never believed the Seth Rich story in the first place. In talking about Seth Rich, there will be a net increase in the people who know the truth.

I'm not a shill, I guess I am taking it seriously because I don't want the kike media taking control of the Seth Rich story for their purposes.

HIS NAME WAS SETH GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER RICH

Nigger, the media has denied the Seth Rich story since day one. Doing it again now just goes to show how much progress we've made with spreading the truth.
If the kike media isn't screaming from the rooftops that you're a liar, you're not doing a good enough job at spreading the truth.
You being so fearful of the kike media behaving like a kike media sure seems shillish to me. Precisely what did you expect, if not this? Being called liars by the jews is par for the course on Holla Forums. Where are you from that something so typical could get you so spooked?

What is the basis for the lawsuit exactly? Even if every allegation is true there is no civil nor legal offense in hiring a PI to look into a murder… kikes are getting desperate and are trying to delay this with frivolous litigation/fees, which is stupid since Wheeler and the GOP guy have plenty of money for legal muscle and frivolous litigation bullying only works on poor people.

It's quite intriguing to watch how the media is squirming after the IT specialist was caught and the data of hard drive will possibly be recovered. First they stayed silent as long as they tried and when things are slowly going to be revealed, then thy start to, how to say, (((shut it down)))?

If what happened? There were many people on Holla Forums who said that the media talking about Charles Lindbergh was a mistake. The general public know Charles Lindbergh as the guy who crossed the Atlantic. The jews kvetching about him is a redpill for normalfags. Normally the jews avoid kvetching about him because of his hero status, but Trump's America First slogan baited the kikes into talking about Lindbergh.

Between this and them shilling the narrative that Awan was responsible for DNC leaks it can be inferred that they are going to try and throw Awan and possibly DWS under the bus in order to distract from Seth Rich. They have already accepted they are pretty fucked as far as Awan is concerned but they are trying to avoid accountability for political assassination also.

damn, good point.
I think spooked is the wrong word. I commented a long time ago that when the media starts trying to turn SR onto Trump we would know that the story was legit and now that it is unfolding before my eyes I am excited and want to make sure the real story, the story we have been looking at for the past year gets in front of as many eyes as possible. So i think the better word to describe me right now is excited, but scared their narrative is going to work. I'm just gettig back to being redpilled after a long break of being an apathetic black pilled faggot, so that might explain a little bit of my reaction.

The lawsuit claims to be from that PI against Fox for allegedly taking what he said out of context and/or adding details he didn't originally include in order to present the story they wanted. Sounds more to me like the deep state has the PI by the balls and either forced him to file or filed on his behalf by grabbing his lawyer by the balls instead.

It doesn't really matter though, it's pretty clear they're just trying to preempt a bombshell and hope everyone picks their side (only shills, robots, and dead people will).

Easy to bury the big story when you control the media

Basically they said to DWS, and will say to anyone they need to take a fall:
1) take the fall and we'll try to help you out
2) rat us out and everything you ever loved will become a source of anguish for you

from what i read in the NPR piece Wheeler is suing because Fox ruined his credibility and attributed quotes to him that he never said. Also he is throwing in some typical discrimination because he is a nigger who feels he didn't get enough airtime.

Not when you've got Holla Forums resurrecting all of the buried news stories all of the time!!!!!!

Julian Assange himself confirming the story should be enough to protect anybody in court.

Even if they somehow dug up proof that the story is wrong (they can't, because it isn't) being wrong isn't against the law.

It's happening.

We connect the dots and fuck their (((narrative))).

But it is easy enough to punish the lying Jews enough to instill total abject terror in their hearts for all of their evildoing. Believe me, I do it just about all the time!!!

Could you be anymore of a Blueshare shill?

How do you concoct a story 6 months after the story originally broke?

When you own all the "credible" media sources, search engines, and control the police department which has jurisdiction of the case, it's quite easy.

Yeah, I deserve that stupid auto correct in my phone, haha. I meant Shareblue.

Kurt Eichenwald doesn't like my stuff too much: twitter.com/KarlosMarkas/status/872699112784707584

Rod Wheeler is a lying sack of shit. That fucker was all over Seth Rich being the DNC leaker.

Kill yourself Thomas.

Kurt Eichenwald busy looking at Child Hentai cp online!!!!!!!

You dirty old Jew you!!!!

Normies are dumb. None of them know about the Awan bros or the Wasserman hijinks. This will be the first time seeing this for a lot of people. And since it will be their first exposure, it will be their basis for truth. Unfortunately for the kikes, a simple examination of the time line of events will show this to be BS.

Were past the point that CNN or NPR can paint anyone in a bad light or in any light for that matter. Their only hope is to try to bury these stories. This was a huge fuck up on their part. Every Golem they've conjured in the past 3 months has turned on them within hours. Either this Wheeler faggot is working for Trump and the lawsuit was bait to get the Seth Rich story back in the news cycle or the Jews over at NPR are even dumber than I thought. Either way this is a huge fucking win for us.

Wheeler probably got bribed, after all he is just a hired gun, not a lotta loyalty.

wheeler tweeted pic related on the 26th of July alluding to an Awan - Rich connection. why would he then go an file this lawsuit?

(((They))) got to him.

Attention is necessary, no matter how he needs to get it. That's the story here, turn the Media Bias into a weapon against the swamp.

This Eichenwald tweet storm is pretty dang good!!!

justpaste.it/19ls8

who gives a fuck about that stupid kike in his thread.

It won't be a surprise if Wheeler heard "Do it what I say or else your entire family including you will be bathed in acid" from a phone call.

Agreed. This is great for us. If these faggots weren't so brain dead they'd know that their only possible way out of this is to stop talking about it and pray that people forget. If they were smart they wouldnt even mention Seth Rich, DNC emails, Russia or anything of the sort. They'd be bombarding the public with unrelated bullshit so they forget faster. Today is a good day boys. Enjoy their desperation because soon they'll be gone and we'll be missing the days when we could turn on NPR and hear Moishe Goldstein having a full blown mental collapse live on air.

i thought the same when he originally retracted his story, but then he comes out and tweets about it again

I agree, no such thing as bad press. I'm just hanging on to some solid strategy so the whole story blows up in their face

What the fuck is wrong with you? Where are you from? Cut back on the caffeine.

The Newsweek SENIOR EDITOR was caught looking at CP online, this tweetstorm is awesome!!!!

"Yah, crappy photoshop Max. Unfortunately, no, this is what I got today"

justpaste.it/19ls8

Unless I'm missing something, I'd be pretty easy for wheeler to claim that by "other cases" he didn't mean Seth Rich.

Are you trying to derail the thread, 8aa25f ?

How fucking stupid are these people? They're of course pushing away more people who are sick of hearing the word Russia every two seconds, they're letting us know they're shitting themselves, and now they just greenlit Trump getting personally involved publicly.

true, but the Seth Rich case is the only reason anybody even knows that niggers name. Its his meal ticket. Hyping up a different case does nothing for him

This Eichenwald tweet storm is pretty dang good!!!

justpaste.it/19ls8

Kurt Eichenwald Online Child Hentai Tweet Storm -justpaste_it

Does he actually have a history of reporting on Seth Rich? I'm not familiar with this nigger before today.

No he wasn't, now stop derailing.

Kurt you dirty 'ole Jew you!!!

yea he was the one who supposedly said there was a link between Rich and Wikileaks back in May.

FIVE DAYS AGO THIS INTERVIEW WAS DONE! He told everyone to expect arrest warrants for the Imran Awan Investigation. Deep State got to him.

>twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/872661171576467456
Are you fucking retarded????? That was over a month ago. Reported and filtered.

see
He appeared on Hannity back in May specifically to talk about his investigation into Seth Rich and his findings.

I see what you're doing.

Reminder to ignore and not to reply the usual shill whom main purpose is to derail threads
Be it through moving from the main topic to unrelated one, to get enough attention that the entire thread is concentrated about him, to shitpost the thread so the people will lose interest in it and to fill the thread into bump limit so the discussion of the thread cannot be continued

Filter and report.

You are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums

so this nig has decided to go with the Awans stole the emails which makes 0 fucking sense.
Why would they bite the hand that was feeding them?
Once they had the emails, why give them to wikileaks when they allegedly have connections in the ISI.
None of this makes any sense.

OY VEY

they don't even try to fucking hide it do they. I will never have a twatter account.

Well, the narrative shouldn't be ruined, you know. He was "never into the investigation", as (((they))) say.

Says the faggot defending the bot posting a month old story in a sticky.

You know what to do.

he was fucking admin of a darkweb cp site and propositioned money to a young boy in return for photos.

So, let me get this straight… Are they trying to claim Seth Rich just, well, he didn't exist goyim!
Trump made him up!

Is that actually what they're going with now?

Actually, he was.

nah more like Trump jumped on the conspiracy theory to distract from the Comey firing.
OANN just tried to refute the story, but all it did was turn it into a he said, she said game.

They're saying all the fuss about it a few months ago was Trump trying to politicize some random guy's death to distract from the Comey firing and Mueller investigation.

Yes but that has nothing to do with the B-Chiku screenshots or this thread. Kindly take your shit somewhere else.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

CNN: archive.li/Owor6

NPR: archive.li/09IgQ

The Daily Beast: archive.li/8bK17

The Hill: archive.li/ORexp

NY Times: archive.li/2sife

Mother Jones: archive.li/45xs8

This is a full frontal counter-attack.

The thing is I don't doubt Trump or somebody in the white house was coordinating with Foxnews on releasing the story, but that doesn't mean the content of the story was fake.

Shareblue's at it again

No, this is a frenzied last stand of a cornered animal.

Feels more like a coordinated push to preempt a huge story to me. They're trying to be the first opinion people read about the matter because they assume most normalfags will just go with what they've heard first and not actually look into anything. The problem is that a lot of more people are paying attention than they're used to, so people see all these outlets pushing the exact same thing at the exact same time and get suspicious. They're hoping that by unifying their voice they come across as the majority opinion, but the problem with that approach is that it requires people to think you're credible and represent the majority opinion.

It's like the on-going criminalization of boycotting Israel, they're showing way too much of their hands behind the curtain with these overt and shameless attempts at manipulation. Every day they overreach more and every day it convinces fewer normalfags, if they keep this up they're going to get themselves universally acknowledged as the problem by all normies at once and have the internet around to archive it all for posterity.

Hitler trips confirm, media is going all in.

Maybe that's the point of dragging all this out. Let (((them))) scream and wail and cry out about how unfair it all is until they're blue in face. People will start to wonder what all the fuss is about, and pay even more attention, look into things a bit more deeply (especially if we help make that part easier with our memes), to try and figure out what the hell is going on that's causing such a disruption to their lives.

>ice(((berg)))

checked
It's a pre-emptive push so they can frame the Seth Rich murder as a conspiracy theory. Their next step is going to be to smear every smaller news outlet that reports on it as fake, conspiracy theory, etc. This is textbook CIA

You're late to the party you pathetic fucking yid.

should be given the death penalty when that fucking happen.

I understand they are trying to get ahead of the story. I have to assume the White House knew they would do that right? So how long before some actual evidence drops that buries this narrative? I didn't watch the presser today does anybody know if they addressed this at the press briefing?

WHO GIVES TWO FLYING FUCKS ABOUT THIS SETH RICH NONSENSE. THAT COCKSUCKER IS DEAD AND SO ARE THE ONES WHO KILLED HIM

honestly probably true, but Seth Rich kills the Russian narrative for good.

OP, I'm really happy you found this story, and I'mma let you finish. But this is the shittiest formatting of all time. Of all time.

I assume there are people who were expecting this. It's a very obvious move for them to make when they know it's all going to go public shortly. The best way I know how to counter it is with extremely concise facts proving that it's not an outlandish, tin foil conspiracy.

Look at who this is trying to discredit, Trump and Fox. It's safe to assume Trump and Fox both are privy to information that gravely jeopardizes DNC in regards to Seth Rich. Look at the timing, as soon as Awan is arrested they have to play this.

They are making this move because their backs are against the wall. But like a lot of their moves, they're just so repeated that most people are getting accustomed to them and being able to understand what's going on.

Expect MSM prime-time TV news reports to start talking about the new "collusion" between Trump and Fox over Seth Rich.

I feel a good move against this would be to equate them with the Russia/Trump collusion conspiracy. It can easily be used to discredit people accusing Fox and Trump of colluding as conspiracy theorists.

You can see they are going to try and replace the Russian narrative with the Fox News narrative now. My guess is 2 months from now, you never hear about Russia and Trump colluding in the election ever again from anyone more cognitive than

The articles allege that the Seth Rich thing was manufactured out of thin air when it was a thing since August 2016 when Assange offered a 25k bounty on his murders. The idea that Fox or WH is responsible for this is horseshit, it was around for a long time and Wheeler only got involved afterwards.

Meanwhile on cuckchan, muh bogposting slide.

TRADE CITO

Faux news breaks bogus stories all the time, if those faggots thought the Seth murder was a bogus story, why would they give enough of a shit to pull it? Libshits already call them liars by default and neocon boomers swallows their bullshit whole anyway

>tfw Holla Forums is forcing (((them))) into a box, just like the Trump campaign strategy, except to solve a murder

What the fuck? You're not Thomas, impostor.
I really hope you're not posting with your real name kek

It's also the Washington Post, so there's that. Every media outlet has been trying to put Trump in a bad light for two years, I doubt anything is going to come out of this that hurts him. I do think it's fucking great that Seth Rich is being circulated in the media again, especially so close to all of this Awan/DWS shit breaking.

I audibly chuckled at this satirical take on the actions of forum shills, my friend.

I've been absent from 8/pol/ for 6 months and this garbage OP is the first thread I come back to. See you lads in another year.

Nice sage, faggot. You don't like it that Seth Rich is in the news again?

this guy just doubled down. CEO of OANN.

Please don't even you disgusting shitlord ableist

That's the joke fam

WHY DO YOU USE THE FUCKING REDDIT SPACING? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where is Ben Swann?

I know

dupe

On the topic of Gamergate..

GOYIM DON'T HAVE TO BE YOUR AUDIENCE, GOYIM ARE OVER

You didn't do a bad job posting but what I do when the article is really long is either 1) Post the first 5 (or so) paragraphs and make sure the ending paragraph doesn't cut off anything important. 2) Go through the entire article and post bits and pieces of what I think are the more important details and warn everyone at the top of your OP that you did this.

Oh and make sure you use a ">" to green text what you are quoting. You also should have used a clearer picture of Seth since know one can tell what that picture is in the thumbnail.

Topkek. No, nice to see you other Thomas. Nice checkmark, haha. Time will tell on Wheeler. The OAN scoop was not what I thought it was going to be sadly. I still think this is still the grand chessboard at play, but as far as who is manipulating Wheeler it is yet to be seen.

See for an example.

This is what victory tastes like. I think it's finally dawning on them that they're fucked. They can't be stupid enough to drudge up the Seth Rich story again for no reason. This groid Wheeler is just assblasted that Trump wouldn't give him a job but the fact that every news network jumped on it shows how fucking desperate they are. Is this what it feels like to get tired of winning?

This was meant for

Wheeler recorded giving details of his investigation. 27 minutes long. From what I have heard so far Aaron Rich fought him on every step of the investigaton

mfw seth rich was a jew

To be honest I don't think the "what you think is important" should be used. Even if the article is fucking stupid, removing what might look stupid could be removing vital context. The entire article should be in a post or screenshot somewhere, although maybe not the OP.

HIS NAME WAS JEW

So was Christ. Fuck off shill

What's better is that Wheeler is on record supporting the investigation and firmly believed it was true based on interviews with Sean Hannity and his tweets. He is lying his ass off.

and christ cucked the white race

When your whole US kike empire is about to crumble down you resort to shit like this. Its just going to put more attention on the story but they have no other choice at this point.

The Russia stories are gone. The impeach shit was just a boogeyman. Even if half the Russia stuff was true there is still no grounds for impeachment. The left is resorting to releasing fake stories as the real ones come out that make the DNC look terrible. They aren't going to do shit except go to fucking jail.

The one who was full of smug when Seth died?

This move pretty much shows that the DNC is about to be exposed. This reminds me of Hillary's "right-wing conspiracy" shit from years ago. I would not be surprised if those words come about again.

I think they got to the nig. The blatant manner in which he is changing his story and pulling what is a pretty stupid move is all done so that the MSM can have something to fall back on and try and make this story disappear. This is them trying to rewrite history as they are fond of doing. This is the same shit that the fact-checkers are used for.

Wew.

Remember what DC user told us

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more….

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

yea exactly the same

rumor is kelsey was mossad, convinced seth to leak

Look at that gigantic fucking nose. It takes up 1/4 the picture. Who is that guy?

The July 26 tweet was Wheeler's last tweet. He'll be incommunicado for a while more one would think.

>now (((they're))) claiming he was murdered as a false-flag to distract from (((their))) narrative

I think that was the time when everything about Schultz, the driver and the Pakistani have started.

He was working for the zog. Same reason the jews created a nuke off fukashima when the japanese offered to enrich uranium for the iranians.
archive.fo/vYgwe

You're terrible at this.

filter and report him. My experience has been much better.

They know the truth is screeching towards us from just off of the horizon with the contents shultz's hard drives most likely being read as we speak, so they're desperately trying to preemptively hijack the narrative. It won't work

>youtube.com/watch?v=5z1kvKJhQx0
so shitty at this
literally israeli mil

I probably will.

This. This reeks of Hillary's "vast right wing conspiracy" shit from before. I'm surprised that they are stupid enough to try and use it again since most people saw through the bullshit then and most will see through this now.

That channel has other audio. One of which has Wheeler's cell#. But Wheeler would absolutely know who recorded these, down to a very small set of people. Unless he was actually professionally bugged, but then who's leaking these.

Wheeler himself is not the worst theory, seeing as he was effectively gagged.

See you in 2018, kike-kun! Afu-fu-fu~

That speech was Hillary's most amusing, merely because of the face of fear she showed when that guy yelled 'Pepe'.

WRAY CONFIRMED NEW FBI DIRECTOR

HIS NAME

Is this confirmed?

No. Near as I can trace it, Wheeler says he was partying with IT people before the bar. Can't find any other source, and no Awan ever named.

no, unless you believe ==Roger Stone==

You might not know this, because this isn't really your arena and you're paid to post here, but you can't add a comment to a thread, at all, without making it more visible.

You are working against yourself by posting in these threads, you should focus on slider threads. I mean at least do your fucking job …

This is it.

The Don Jr. meeting story exposed them to Fusion GPS and they backed out. This story reopens the Seth Rich murder. Their backs are against the wall.

Christopher Wray was just confirmed for the FBI head. We're getting closer.

Faggots this is new, help me look through this channel.

Is that Seymour Hersh? Is this the original recording of the shit Wheeler was told?

What should we know about this man?

Holla Forums promised me that the world was going to end today because of the eclipse. Why did nothing happen?

Asked before I finished the interview. It's pretty clearly Hersh, you can compare other voice clips.

So whether the story he's' telling is true, this at least seems to be the original source of that story. Thanks Rod!

The day isn't over.

archive.is/ihUlq

I can't make a thread because captcha is broken but this is just something you should know about.

Also don't forget when she disguised her voice and forgot about caller id

Seth Rich had nothing to do with Iran. He leaked because he was a berniebro who was upset at Hillary stealing the DNC primary.

But he's dead so his genuine motivation is now irrelevant. Holla Forums is free to meme him however we see fit, to give his legend the most utility to us. Thus, Seth Rich was a patriot who gave his life fighting ZOG.

It will be dismissed. Fox went to court a good ten years ago now and they don't have to tell the truth about anything. The guy must knows this.

No, that was one of you niggers. If you read the Beck's filing, it says it was later discovered it was faked caller id, and the call didn't actually originate from there. Good prank tho, got a lot of headlines out of it, and considering the rest of the dumb shit DWS does, it was plausible.

…is this why Jordan Peterson lost access to his account today?

Holy shit good luck going against the incarnation of Kermit, first apostle of Kek.

This is Wheeler's lawyer Douglas Wigdor. The suit was brought to the US Southern District Federal Court in NYC where Preet Bharaha was the US Attorney. Acting US Attorney Joon H. Kim

Wheeler is a nigger apparently. Can anyone think of a group easier to bribe than niggers in affirmative-action positions?

Never trust a man in a bow tie. Think about what sort of statement somebody is trying to make about themselves by wearing such a tie.

Agreed.

Obama can't get out of it. He setup a database according to Maxine Waters. Search Obama Database Maxine Waters

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/892494677823434753
Tape recording of private investigator Rod Wheeler discussing Seth Rich investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8

That he met with Trump before his nomination.

This is Wheeler's lawyer Douglas Wigdor. The suit was brought to the US Southern District Federal Court in NYC where Preet Bharaha was the US Attorney. Acting US Attorney Joon H. Kim

Where Preet Bahara was fired by Trump. This is not good for the DNC.

I encourage everyone to listen to it themselves
first half is about how much Seth's brother cockblocked the investigation, then starting around 14:00 is how it was rushed out as a fake piece on fox5 (so everyone can point and say see! see! debunked!)

I'm sure Trump will just sit back and let the kikes smear him with the DNC's political assassination.

2nd audio.. apparently

There's 4, they're on the same channel
youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA

The story is dead. No coverage on CNN or MSNBC. It's like they were all set to cover it and now they don't no what to do. They doing the basic news of the day.

Who is the source though?
Can we trust it?

That audio leak just killed it?
Holy fucking jesus Beelzebub.

Fucking no, don't trust anything outright. But the source? Listen to the 'Interesting Phone Call' and you tell me.

I haven't actually heard Wheeler's voice before..

youtube.com/watch?v=yDI0AFOHuNI

>youtube.com/watch?v=yDI0AFOHuNI
Thanks. God's work.

What does this have to do with us using this shit to fuck over the DNC? Why shouldn't we use this shit to fuck over the DNC? You are terrible at this.

Interesting as fuck.

They know they fucked up and are trying to back off of this.

>>now (((they're))) claiming he was murdered as a false-flag to distract from (((their))) narrative
I'm still not ruling that out.

Imagine my shock

Very legit. All they report is straight news all day long. Not opinion, specualtion & entertainers talking over each other all day (Fox). Only two conservative-leaning hosts for 2 hours in evenings, but they stick to news none of the others will touch (save Hannity, who is only allowed to say so much).
Problem is, hardly anyone knows about them, as not all cable provides carry them. People would call & demand or switch providers, if they knew.

Look, we haven't seen Trumps dirty laundry yet.
This could be one devil throwing another under the bus.
I hope not, but I am yet to fully trust a guy that invested in gambling of all industries.

What we do know is that Clinton is dirty. The immediate issue is whether she's connected to Seth rich.
Trump comes afterwards.

You see I'd still pay attention to the MSM if they had that form of impartiality.
But they continue to dig a hole.

Do you have any idea how many decades Trump has been in the public spotlight, in the tabloid fishbowl of the country, NYC?

The dirtiest laundry he had was the pussy tape and that was 15 years ago. Don't even try to shill that narrative.

by your powers combined…

OANN is not MSM, though. That's why it's nothing but straight news reporing all day. They don't even have conglomerate advertisers to bow to. Lucky if you see 2 "commercials" an hour. Breaks consist mostly of constitutional/eduational clips.

Well he's done a fucking Mission Impossible Hollywood play to keep it all hidden from a billions, plural, dollar industry that is flailing and fighting for it's own life right now against him.
Rabbi

Yeah, I went over to cuckchan and shilled the Hannity thread. Too much information that (((they))) don't want connected.

this was my whole argument when they were pushing the racist narrative. If trump was really as racists and misogynistic as they claimed that shit would have came out over the 40 years he has been in the public spotlight.

Fox News: the reluctant conservative news outlet

They're just making shit up outa thin air, now. I'm sure Fox will tacitly 'try' to defend themselves from this lawsuit, then lose.

Someone got to Wheeler in order to make him pull something like this. My guess is someone related to Awan threatened either him or his family

This isn't cuckchan you retard, fuck off.

It's Gamergate again

Holla Forums doesn't give a shit about some cuck's family though. That's the best feature of anonymity.

And Clinton?

Yup. Considering this guy is a seasoned detective, whoever got to him was probably stalking him and his family around where ever they went.

She got to live in the shadow of Bill.

Does anyone else find it rather interesting that major media outlets wait for the lawsuit to even mention the story? It's exactly like with PizzaGate. They did not even consider covering the suspicious content of the leaked emails, but rather waited for some idiot/false flag to go in and "fire a warning shot" so they could talk about how insane and dangerous such a conspiracy theory is.
It's as if they're waiting for a favorable spin to introduce the topic into the public consciousness. Really takes the noggin for a joggin.

Apparently there is a piss tape actually. Which is hilarious.
But I'm just worried we're becoming dogs chasing a ball.

I play lacrosse for that bullshit.

Nothing like getting close to the target to elicit insults.

The whole Seth Rich story was not concocted by Fox News, what a joke. Anybody who was paying attention atthe time knows that the story was first given publicity because of Seth Rich's family itself, who felt that nefarious dealings had led to his death. Places like the chans led to Seth Rich's story never quite dying.

You idiot, the piss tape was a hoax created by cuckchan to fuck with a reporter over a year ago.

Jesus Christ, how new are you, faggot? That whole "piss tape" was a hoax we started.

Halfchan made it. Hate them all you want but give them credit where credit is due

I watched 4chan create the 'dossier'. I saw it happen. You can't tell me it came from some professional group. It was ironic shitposting at it's finest.

Just like there is tape of Trump saying nigger that still to this day has not surfaced.

So instead of blaming the Russians they will just blame Trump. I want them to blame bad weather on Trump. They already blame dogs behaving badly on him.

Boi

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3904057/Wheeler-Filed-Complaint.pdf

Its amazing how even a former MI6 agent fell for it. Then again Chris Steele probably wanted money and thought that this was so insane and that liberals hated Trump so much they would buy it

mind-blowingly stupid stuff
WTF are these intel agents smoking?

The funny part is they'll have to explain how Wikileaks is part of this, unless they are going to now claim that Fox News, under direction of Trump, under direction of Putin told Wikileaks to play along as well. And somewhere in all of that we somehow fit into it all. Wew.

Wheeler is going to find himself mixed in some criminal charges due to all of this and will change his story again to cover his ass. He's an idiot that doesn't realize he is being set up to be a fall guy somehow in all of this.

And Hannity keeps pushing idea that the 'Dossier' came from some professional group which somehow ties back to the Russians. Even if they can't get Democrats in office, they are still pushing for their war with Russia.

Do you have caps of it?

What they're small liberal minds tell them. Steele saw an easy way to make money and sold the piss memo to Buzzfeed.

maybe. If I do, I'll post it to this thread within the next day or so.

Oh man I almost forgot halfchan started that meme. Wow these people are truly retarded as fuck. When everyone else is a liar you will be hated for the truth.

I know someone did, so it's out there. I just don't remember if I added it to my permanent files or not. It'll take me awhile to sift through them.

archive.is/btvLW
or that tape where Trump is "treasoning" with Russia that the media has, just won't publish

I know, which is why that's funny.

It was Risk Wilson, rubio operative & never Trumper. user(s) had been trolling him for a while for calling 4channers "masturbating" whatevers, then he blocked them from his twitter. Allegedly he or a relative had a piss fetish, so he got trolled hard for months. The piss fanfiction was (allegedly) ripped off from an Indonesian president's real KGB scandal and he fell for it.
Since Wilson was tweeting about all the outlets that "this bombshell" was sent to, & telling his followers that "it's the media who won't release it" (this was post-pussytape), his twitter feed was hilarious the night the news broke that the doosier was fake. He got HAMMERED that night. Wish I'd screencapped, but thought it'd be over & done with.

Buried again, narrative destroyed, no acknowledgement, no statements. Rhetoric returned to the top DNC, told to stop and wait for vector change.

This.

100%

what is the deal with that pic? No one shared it until recently on halfcucks like 3 days ago?
It was posted on FB back in 2015?

What is the vector of this meme?

Of course he still tries to deny that he fell for it

imgur.com/a/EVOwe
my files about it

apparently Imran Awan is in the background. Thats unconfirmed, its just what the meme is

KIKES put the clamps on him. He's got a gun to his head now. Gonna backfire, as usual.

He fell hard. It was epic. I laughed so hard, I felt good for a week after that.

Wheeler apparently thought Awan was heavily involved in Seth Rich's murder. So much so he said to expect search and arrest warrants in the coming weeks

Now he can only get gigs on CNN.

see

in that interview it seems he is saying the Awans were the source of the emails, which is just batshit insane crazy.

Me too user, because he is a spineless little beeatch likely to turn states evidence.>>10336327

But he did believe the Awan's were deeply involved in the murder. The next few weeks will tell us if Wheeler was right or not

After it was revealed Rick Wilson got trolled hard, they tried to damage control by getting Fusion GPS to pay a former spy to "release" it and try to legitimize. The idea that Russia is behind it is bullshit, only person alleging that is an anti-Putin financier who has an axe to grind because Putin fucked with his shekels. Fusion GPS is essentially a smear/disinfo for hire firm probably with connections to IC and (((them))).

You forgot to add "Grandfather to a stinky little niglet that his coalburning whore daughter shit out after Jamal hit it and quit it."

where are any of your sources on that? genuinely curious

That's it. I may have something different.

That's my take on it, too.

Fusion GPS was founded by some former Wall Street Journal writers.

welp, it's at the top of the news today

, now stop derailing

You faggots do know that we already have many of your names, right? You do realize that we will acquire the rest, right? You do understand that your bosses do not give enough of a shit about you to adequately protect their data on you, right? You are aware that punishment awaits you, right?

Every last shill will hang next to the kikes paying them.

This pic legalized weed user.

I and friends worked for many years lobbying, writing letters, civil disobedience… and this did all the work. Once this aired it was okay for the press to be pro-weed overnight.

still…

PROHIBITION IS DEGENERATE

bit it taught me a hell of a lot.

Jew.

archive.is/glMXc

6archive.is/glMXc

Prohibition is degenerate, user. It shields those with addictive personalities from sexual selection.

It's not out of the realm of possibility. If the fuckin inbred mudshit fuck was stupid enough to leave government HDDs in his house when he tried to flee the country, I guarantee they had very little OPSEC on this whole DNC blackmail operation. Every Intel agency in the world probably had whatever was on those hard drives. Not to mention they were probably selling info to other sandniggers on equally unsecure connections

Just saiyan…

Actually hadn't seen that. Something is definitely bubbling up, I suppose we'll see which way soon. Didn't WH user say arrests no later than Wednesday? Didn't Wray just get sworn in today? Hmmm..

nice trips
Its possible, but logically it doesn't make sense for the Awans to willingly give the DNC emails over to wikileaks. The DNC and DWS was that whole family's meal ticket up until the day Imran was arrested. Selling that info to wikileaks before the election was over would have been suicide.
What you are suggesting is that their OPSEC and INFOSEC was so poor that it allowed the emails to fall into the hands of anybody, that is a different story all together.

Seth Rich wasn't just anybody. He was in a position to have access, he deeply embedded in the Clinton Crime Machine, which is what caught everyone's attention.

That is what I meant, don't forget the level of intelligence of these subhumans. I was just commenting on anons post that it was crazy that the leaks could have come from the Awans. Hopefully WH user was real and some big arrests come tomorrow. The timing of all this new Seth Rich dis?information makes it seem like the kikes are trying to get out ahead of something to control the narrative.

Owner does not look like he is against American interests. Anybody know more about oann?

How the fuck am I supposed to read those cancer crops

>Seth Rich dis?information makes it seem like the kikes are trying to get out ahead of something to control the narrative.
Oh definitely, its basically if anybody gets arrested anytime from this point forward in connection with the Seth Rich investigation its going to be spun as "Drumpf is rounding up political opponents over a fake news story. Literally Hitler", and there will be millions of lemmings who believe that story. It seems they know the Russia narrative is dead so they have to find their next scandal and political prosecution is a perfect yarn to spin.
It would encourage outrage from all of the pozzed Western European Governments, they might even try to impose some economic sanctions.
If that is the way they choose to spin it from here, that could get really dangerous very quickly.

Wikileaks can literally put the nail in the coffin once and for all but they won't for obvious reasons which are good and fine but Assange needs to find another way to shut the elites up for good.

Checked
Nice trips

Takes a little time.

Tell a compulsive gambler and crackhead who has four kids that.

Indisputable proofs would cancel that out though and would possibly redpill a lot of fencesitters hard.

I'm not so sure. There's indisputable proof that the holocaust didn't happen but people still believe that. It'll be a race from now on out to see who can cement their narrative as the correct one and discredit the others.

Checked
The avanlance of shit is just barely getting started
MY SIDES HAVE GONE INTERSTELLAR BUT I'M STILL NOT SICK OF WINNING

Praise Be.

Evolution works in the margins.

Specifically 25 at that

I resigned from CNN today. I'm also leaking that CNN orchestrated the CBO Healthcare Analysis.

After learning from a coworker and friend that CNN Money orchestrated the statement regarding "millions of people losing their healthcare".

This statement released by the CBO is intended to devalue the American Healthcare Act of 2017: cbo.gov/publication/52752

It states that 23 Million people would lose their healthcare by 2026.

This statement released by the CBO (on July 19th) was intended to devalue the Obamacare Repeal Reconciliation Act of 2017: cbo.gov/publication/52752

It states that 32 Million people will lose their healthcare by 2026.

This statement was released the very next day (after the second one) by the CBO to devalue the Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017: cbo.gov/publication/52941

It states that 22 Million people would lose their health insurance by 2026.

I fully assess that these claims and reports were written with the express assistance of CNN and Time Warner. I was in charge of contributing in establishing these connections.

CNN began being involved in manipulating these statements starting back in March, they worked for two weeks (between the 4th and the 11th), to establish the initial connections between them and the Congressional Budget Office (along with the Joint Committee on Taxation). A team of 12 writers were involved, each of them were former contractors for justice.gov during the Obama Administration.

I am NOT in support of Donald Trump. I personally think this website is disgusting after being on it for 20 seconds and am really reluctant to post this here. Take this and run with it, I honestly don't even know what to think anymore.

I'm also not alone in my resignation. 2 other Time Warner employees in New York resigned last week along with me around the same time (3 different days), we were about to be tasked in a "destructive campaign" of the Healthcare system in September.

Also, each of our media campaigns follow a loose pattern: pastebin.com/1iqRNtug

YOU SHOULD SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE NECK WITH A SHOTGUN FAGGOT

holy shit

So waiting for those anonymous "leaks" by the media that this is all true and Drumpf is insidious, not like they actually reported this shit over 2 mins in the past when it was a "mugging" that went wrong.

i hope you don't have an NDA with CNN because its going to be pretty easy for them to figure out who you are by posting this today if you really did resign today.

I want to believe this, even though its a LARP. But fuck me if it actually sounds legit

If you actually thought this:
You wouldn't do this:
YOU'RE A LARPING FAGGOT.

text from his paste bin:

Months of 31

Months of 30

What about Korwin?

This is what really got my attention. Why exactly would you post this here instead of '4chan' or one of the other more mainstream sites? Or did you double post? And if so, why?

While you might not understand why these questions make a very big difference I can assure you they do. Insight into the mind of normalfags, i.e. people not of our ways, is often very enlightening. After a long enough time here your mind seems to become virtually one with the hive mind, and how others see us is always important to avoid an echo chamber effect.

As to your leak, thank you, god speed and I hope you don't get Arkanicided. I would suggest moving to a state with concealed carry and forever more arm yourself. It is likely you are even now still what we would consider an enemy, but anyone whom actively works against the vile savages that infest our media and government is at least worth some level of respect. This kind of stuff we have seen first hand for years and that has been a great driver into why we became what we are today, but every scrap of direct information is always helpful. I can assure you our view of what you once did is far more…. extreme compared to your disgust of us, but in this you have my thanks and well wishes. Good luck good sir. Lurk moar and you will become enlightened, no matter what you think of us.

tor is compromised you nigger, goodbye, suicide via gunshot wound behind the head.

(((projection)))

Hutterites. Generational sexual abuse.

You don't need to virtue signal on here user.

Nigger, with the information provided, it would be absolutely trivial to find out exactly who this stupid shit is.

things haven't changed much since I was a kid

You still have to gas yourself eventually kike, but nice job if legit. Those *.gov websites won't save in archive.fo. Mind doing a text dump or posting a different place to view them from?

Theronvich has lost it. Now he's really going off on McMaster.

Obvious LARP, not even white house user tier

Seriously how can we force McMaster out? Can we attack him personally?

where have i heard that name before?????

oh ya

Is that a kike/rothschild? If anything it is a fake name for sure now. Anyone have pictures of OP's wheeler? All I have seen is wheeler's lawyer.

Actually, I tend to believe it because that was my attitude toward chans until (((censorship))) happened.

The pastebin is close enough to legit for normalfags to question the narrative.

Operation Mockingbird On Steroids—CGI Allows Mainstream Media to Make ‘Fake News’ in Real Time
thefreethoughtproject.com/new-technology-operation-mockingbird/

And no one was suprised. Nvidia has already shown off real time video creation that looks very realistic to the untrained and even trained eye.
archive.fo/SbhMX archive link. Faggot stop using tor it's a botnet >>>Holla Forums read up and run like hell from your IP you posted at. You better be behind seven gorrilion proxies.

JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT, NOW YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

More (((articles)))

Chicago Tribune: archive.is/9z2ri

RollingStone: archive.is/vvFo8

NBC News: archive.is/9YJgP

NY Daily News: archive.is/L22W4

ABC News: archive.is/8a5Ge

The Washington Post: archive.is/KsqZ2

Washingtonian: archive.is/yKovz

Variety: archive.is/5GlZM

Politico: archive.is/xo0qw

Salon: archive.is/9aziA

LA Times: archive.is/WJBLw

USA Today: archive.is/0UfOi

Independent: archive.is/lCCWR

Have you considered searching the internet for his fucking name you absolute fucking waste? Why? Why would anyone help you out when you can't do the simplest of simple things yourself. Get the fuck out and never come back. Just a sad waste of time and life.

Muh based FOX

It was Seth Rich's DMS all along. WikiLeaks started releasing emails 2 weeks after Seth Rich's death, enough time for the DMS to start firing. The ddos attack on the blockchain in October 2016 was to disrupt Seth Rich's DMS from finishing. This is why WikiLeaks never finished releasing the emails.

These fags can't even into dubs.

Can this meme die already?

Dumb fucks thinking you're one of (((them))) regardless of what you post is common here. If you were a regular you'd be used to it by now.

(((THEY))) ARE GETTING SCARED

That is one impressive faggot.

This is fucking hilarious. How much bullshit will they dredge up in order to discredit Trump?

How the absolute fuck do they expect people to believe this shit? Not only are they going to run out of any kind of pity points by pushing this even more obvious bullshit narrative, they are going to meme Seth Rich's murder into the public eye, swiftly dooming them when people realize the facts.

The fact that it hasn't been investigated.

The fact that it wasn't a robbery.

The fact that he was alive and in stable condition at the hospital before mysteriously dying.

The fact that a DNC staffer was murdered in a safe neighborhood during the 2016 election and almost nobody reported on it.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

eclipse is on the 21st

It's annoying and tiresome to look at. If every image on this board was of ugly fat dykes you'd have an issue with it as well.

The jews chose Trump because he has been a rothschild cuck since they bailed him out of his shitty casinos. Clinton wouldn't have backed out of the Iran deal. With Trump the jews thought they had a chance but they were wrong as well.

NOT smoking weed is degenerate, goy!

smoking weed is BASED AND LIT, goy!

Prohibition does not work and increases or worse, creates the problem.
Of course, there is a fine line. Hard to get / grow / manufacture drugs can be prohibited with great success. Ethanol, weed and the like, can't.

kind of like child molestation, right?

do you think pedophilia should be legalized to 'stop' pedophilia?

No it's not. Formatting your posts for wide screen monitors is anything but annoying and tiresome to look at. It makes reading for hours on imageboards much easier on the eyes.

The "reddit spacing" shit was/is one of the biggest success's of the jews trying to d&c imageboards. Degrading the very format of posts so they are hard on the eyes by forcing this reddit spacing meme is quite important to them. And of course all of you newfags eat that shit up in an attempt to feel hip and in with the imageboard crowd.

Stop encouraging shitty informal writing formats. Stop falling for d&c scams and trying to justify your newfag autism meme. People have formatted their posts like that for a decade. You're a fucking teenage retard

LOL, welcome to Hell, where honesty is everything, and political correctness is nothing, and where Jews are gassed forever

assange is CIA, dweebs

the jew wants thick blocks of text so the bad goys don't read it

Exactly.

The thing about the reddit spacing d&c is that it's never actually reddit spacing.

"Reddit spacing" might be a retarded forced meme, but single spacing has become a reliable tell for tryhards.

So is your mom and I still put her to work, retard. Try telling that story after Vault8 drops. Frankly, I'm surprised glow in the dark niggers haven't all resigned and gone into hiding.

To me it indicates an inability to lurk and assimilate, it is an indicator that user is dense and can't look at how everyone else is typing and emulating that.

So this is why the Russian narrative fucking vanished last week.

This doesn't seem like the optimal strategy to me.
Where are they trying to go with this?

It is not a good strategy, but it may be a desperate one, so they can get people to associate the story with "conspiracy theories" before it really surfaces.

It may also just be another part of the great reality show we are all watching.

The Morning Joe implies Trump campaign lies and corruption on a massive scale as they rewrite the story of what happened, incorporating 'Russia' into the scheme. "The darkest corners of the internet that kept the Seth Rich story alive" obviously refers to the chans, et al., with their cynically awake shitposting population… Anyone who was paying attention, and has a modicum of memory as to what happened knows that MSNBC (((et al…))) is completely fabricating this slander. If I believed in what these (((mainstream news outlets))) are spewing, I'd be preparing for Trump's removal by any means including large-scale violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fyXdLf8mGo

Concerns about a coming civil war prompted me to continue monitoring Holla Forums after Trump got elected… Now, I don't see any way, at this point, for this to end in any other scenario than a large-scale violent civil war. I don't see any other option than for this to end badly, very badly. It's happening sooner than I expected. Shit. (((They))) must know know what they are doing. There's no other reasonable explanation. With this broadcast, (((they))) are calling for civil war. There's no other way to settle this. We have to fight. It's getting VERY real.

How much longer will peace last? Months? Years?

Except people have been using "reddit spacing" for longer than you've been out of diapers.

The remaining "peace" time we have left is only about
30 MORE MINUTES

This cancer meme popped up last year during the election. Before that it was non-existent. if you intend to argue back, then actually prove it. proof is on you

I learned on a teletype faggots. Bite me.

Getting pot legalized really redpilled me on you emotional
parasites.

Oh look, a projecting nonce with a false comparison. This isn't the lodge copper, not all of us have little boy ass on the brain.

Have you never read a book?

do you think pedophilia should be legalized to 'stop' pedophilia?

because "Prohibition does not work and increases or worse, creates the problem.", right?

That in the pic? Some plant?

Stop posting the edit of that attention-whoring cunt and post the original.

(((THEY))) ARE GETTTING SCARED

When was this?

Oh right because on inauguration day Trump was going to have Hillary arrested before he even had time in office to plan a proper take-down (which would include more than just her). Yeah that would have been the best way to do it right? You do understand that her + others are currently under investigation now right? But I'm sure the wall won't be built either because it wasn't finished before summer got here right?

During the inauguration

(((Pure coincidence)))

Why the fuck was user's comment deleted? Censorship is a disease. It needs to stop being here, especially when obvious shills don't get banned half the time, and it doesn't even matter if you ban them because alphabet faggots and enemies will always shill.

STOP DELETING COMMENTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you ever took a break, you were never really redpilled. You can never go back.

It's more important that we get these mid-level faggots to rat and give over their information. I would even give a lot of them immunity (or have them quietly offed some years later to get rid of their genes) to get dirt on the Rottenchilds and their minions.

Chegged. It's fine to mention related things, but definitely contribute something to the topic at hand.

voat.co/v/politics/2037377

She looks looks like she has a beehive.