Trey Gowdy and 15 other republicans voted YES to assigning a new special counsel to investigate Comey, Hillary...

Trey Gowdy and 15 other republicans voted YES to assigning a new special counsel to investigate Comey, Hillary, Lynch and Obama!

americanjournalreview.com/investigate-comey-hillary-lynch-obama/

archive.is/Ziasn

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ETA on them cucking out at the last second like every other fucking Republican?

low energy fam

We'll see how this plays out. The friggin Pakistani spy IT scandal has been kept pretty quiet, some proding like this may boost its visibility.

I don't think the visibility matters since it seems like they are actually going after DWS / Awans. I bet the pakis take deals and rat out the DNC, if they were smart, which they obviously aren't, they would get rid of that Clinton lawyer since hes only there to save Clinton and friends asses.

Ahh that picture made me laugh so hard OP. Still probably not the best for the thumbnail of this thread.

Where? A panel? Fucking complete lack of proper details

It feels like they are keeping Obama out of the spotlight intentionally, waiting for some historic revolutionary moment to occur when they can debut him in as the new, official, King Nigger of America.

It seems that the foundations of that plan are being actively destroyed.

They had to hold a committee to decide whether holding a committee to hold a committee was warranted.

So they committed to holding a committee about whether or not a committee was warranted?

No, they decided it was warranted to hold a committee to hold a committee.

The only thing wrong with zion is it is full of kikes and shitskins.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything comes from this.

Keep up dude, Seth Rich is trending on Twitter right now because of him.

no its trending becase CNN and NPR are trying to make it look like the Seth Rich story was Pushed by the white house back in May to distract from the Comey firing and Mueller special council appointment. We ned a thread on this to meme the truth to the masses.

It's already going viral dude. I've seen tweets with upwards of 8K retweets about how he was murdered by the DNC. They've shot themselves in the foot again.

The amount of kike terror over acknowledgement of Seth Rich makes me hard as diamonds. Between this and trying to paint Imran Awan as having been the DNC leaker; shilling has never been so obvious.

I listen to NPR when I drive to work (always keep an eye on the other side's narrative) and that's how they opened the news day today. A bunch of panic about Seth Rich by shifting focus on the lawsuit rather than the DNC and murder. I can always tell when something big has gone on. The reporters voices, tone, and way of delivery always sound so fearful when they have something to hide. I love to hear them kvetch and shake.

Let's hope King Nigger hangs from the platform regally.

My guess is that Imran was the murderer and that he's the one that connects all the parties who don't want their names in the spotlight. A foreign intelligence officer with connections to multiple terrorist organizations, a penchant for blackmail, and who was deliberately given almost unrestrained access into the IT systems of Congressional members and their devices murders a US citizen on US soil because the at-the-time political party in power ordered him? So many people are 200% fucked because of this, no wonder they don't want anyone looking into this shit.

I never understand these things. Is this actually a happening, or is it a "promise to think about maybe considering about possibly, one day look into the idea of holding a theoretic non-binding hearing to determine a unified extra-official statement on the manner as long as the parties investigated have no objections"?

Seth was killed by MS13 mexicans who were hired for the job by Awan or by DWS. The mexicans showed up conveniently dead in Orlando FL within about a week. Some user probably has an image readily available.

There was no solid proof of that IIRC, only a beaner who volunteered for Hillary and ended up being shot with his other Cholo's because of typical spic gang behavior a few days later. It is possible he did the hit but there is no strong lead, just speculation. Also police said there was no sign of a struggle IIRC which indicates Seth likely knew the perp.

There's no "solid proof" that Seth Rich's killing was anything more than a "robbery gone wrong," for that matter. There is a big difference between what we know and what we can prove to legal standards LOL.
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
Assuming the comments by Mary Rich, quoted above from the story link, were incorrect, and that there was no struggle, it is still very possible that Seth would know the MS13 mexicans that killed him. He worked for the Democrat party for goodness' sakes, and they were Democrat volunteers!

or because his assassin just walked up to him and shot him without trying to wrestle or some gay shit like that

I used to listen to NPR on the regular too, but honestly it just triggers me too much st this point. I can't tolerate it.

As mentioned above, there's at least one contemporaneous news article citing a physical struggle (which is also quoted in the wiki about the death). Which means it wasn't a highly-skilled pro job of the sort that was done to Vince etc. or the various "heart attack" jobs, and the lack of robbery means that it probably wasn't a botched robbery, even with the shot-spotter software the response time is still a minute or more even with cops nearby so the perp would know he had time to frisk a couple of pockets and grab a wallet or watch etc.

A hit job, not by a skilled professional, points to either someone in intel doing wetwork that they weren't used to doing, which is very risky, or to someone hiring a small-timer for the hit. In the first case, someone like Awan doing his own wetwork, one would ask why it took over a year for him to realize the shit was going down enough for him and his family to flee the country. OTOH if a small-timer was hired, it would be a lowlife type who knew nothing about the whys and wherefores, and who would be killed themself within a few days or weeks.

Supporting the latter is that the mexican, who worked for Hillary (as opposed to Seth who was a BernBot IIRC), was in the area and available to do the job, and then was killed in another State not long after.

Also pointing to an amateur street job is that Seth was alive and conscious when he was found and when he got to the hospital. The docs there finished the job in accordance with directives, which points to a plot, which means that it's less likely that Awan did it on his own recognizance, because then he wouldn't have the resources to track Seth's condition and do the job, unless you suddenly think that he's so competent that he snuck into the hospital and killed Seth there after botching the job on the street?

tl;dr

This is legit one of my favorite songs of all time.

Its really rather true though. The Republicans are our enemies as much as the Democrats.

If you haven't figured that out yet…

And, ya know, the very concept of 'Zion' is Abrahamic trash.

I doubt the paki will turn, he knows what happens if he does.

We're eating up the party from the inside though. I'm really interested in the next midterm primaries, we need to start putting /ourguys/ in every level of power. Is there like a MAGA-only fund you can donate to, to help shitlords kick out the GOPe candidates?

I have the pics, including the potential killer at a Hillary rally, but it's on my other laptop. Reply to this if you give a shit and want me to post it later when I get home.

Unfortunately, I have lived through most of he Clintons' tenure in politics.
I watched the blowjob impeachment, heard everything about Paula Jones and Ken Starr. I thought they'd surely be incarcerated or at the least, be publicly shamed out of politics. All the Clinton murders, his crooked brothers…
All I can say is that I will believe the Clintons will get what's coming to them when I see it.
I hope they are fucking murdered.

Three hours later. . .

Very much this.
I caught that report this morning as well. I concur completely. The fear was palpable. Without meaning to I said out loud "it's afraid".

We are winning anons. Let no one dissuade you of this.

Yeah, because the Jews can't find you in Pakistan - right?

In any case, its more like: