The Trump tweet that has the Neo-Kikes scared shitless

The Trump tweet that has the Neo-Kikes scared shitless

The Amazon Washington Post fabricated the facts on my ending massive, dangerous, and wasteful payments to Syrian rebels fighting Assad

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889672374458646528
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872
thehill.com/policy/finance/312662-audit-the-fed-bill-gets-new-push
dailywire.com/news/18691/poll-just-6-americans-say-russia-story-important-joseph-curl
denverpost.com/2017/07/27/the-quest-to-prove-trump-russia-collusion-is-crumbling/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_armed_strength
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-air-strikes-us-russia-warn-ahead-airbase-donald-trump-putin-missile-attack-tomohawk-cruise-a7671736.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
archive.is/8tHNi
countercurrentnews.info/2014/09/john-mccain-accidentally-admits-he-met-with-isis-members/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/892494677823434753
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8)
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8
youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vc9Gsn5Ees
twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en
archive.is/tBE1R
straitstimes.com/world/united-states/tillerson-says-russian-relations-under-considerable-stress
washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-condemns-holocaust-denials-as-dangerous-anti-semitism/2017/04/25/37fb83f0-29cd-11e7-9081-f5405f56d3e4_video.html?utm_term=.890498446e2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His latest tweet is

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm glad you made it through in about this OP. There is a reason their Al Gore said we should watch out for the next couple months because they're going to be tough ( regarding Trump)

McCain meeting with ISIS top figures.

Every fucking OP, it seems. This is how you know these people are shills and/or newfags.
Not saging because I'm genuinely curious about which tweet he's talking about.
It's really not hard to format an OP. If it's worth posting, it's worth posting in a fashion where we're not following 20 fucking links to find out what the fuck you're getting at. Jesus motherfucking Christ.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889672374458646528

every single time

The Trump tweet that got my attention:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872
thehill.com/policy/finance/312662-audit-the-fed-bill-gets-new-push
You guys know that Scaramucci is going to Ex-Im bank, right? Next stop, Fed.

at least it's a single week old, not some 2 years old shit. this might not be a slide thread

Seems like a typical Trump tweet to me.
Now that he's on Assad's side, it really makes bombing the airfield more puzzling.
In retrospect, can anyone shed some light on why that was done?
If he did it to appease the kikes, that kinda pisses me off. If he did it because he genuinely wanted to topple Assad, then that concerns me that he would reverse directions so quickly.
I can't think of a single reason why he wanted to bomb that airfield that makes any damn sense.

The "muh russians" narrative fizzled hard for about a week afterwards, all the neocons thought he was finally on board until it slowly dawned on them he used expired tomahawks to blow up sand.

Holla Forums is always right
Wow what in the actual fuck. The second Trump names or attacks the federal reserve is the second the whole show stops globally.

The reserve is literally the key point of kike global domination until the IMF can institute another reserve currency(which means printed paper of control) for kikes. Literally he would name the kike if he called out the fed reserve and it would be full 1488 mode time.

Although China has been distancing itself from the dollar it is fucked from civil unrest. Europe is fucked because euro needs dollar. Russia is somewhat ok but will have to deal with hordes of shitskins attacking. Africa is fucked because no more wasteful 'aid'. Australia will be fighting chink expansionism which is what chinks will use to fend off civil unrest. Federal reserve named is the jew being jewed

I don't know… Not buying that it was about the "muh russia" narrative. The Russia narrative is still alive and well. And the American public doesn't understand the Syria/Russia connection for the most part anyway.
The fucking neocons never wanted him on board. This isn't some plan that Trump cooked up in secret. This was the neo-cons' idea. McMaster, Mattis, all the kikes and neo-cons were there, planning it out as it was happening.
Besides, if he bombed an airfield simply to appease neo-cons and dispel "muh Russia" then that's not a good thing. It accomplished neither of those alleged objectives.

Criminally unchecked triple dubs

As t.syriafagsince2011 this is quite a turn of public facing position since start of the year and good to see. Kikes will be triggered massively. Actions on the ground also support this, but time will tell.

(checked more glorious digits)

Muh russia wasn't really a major part of this tbh.
Basically the CW shilling was btfo by a useless attack that did nothing to impact the battlefield. Parties were fore-warned (RU/SY) and it's one of many interesting collaborations and co-operations on the battlefield between the three parties. Even was collab to help iranian/hezbollah militias recently (thats double butthurt for kikes as hezb is only force that has not been defeated in open war with ISISrael).
Anyone who knew about Syria knew it was a total distraction, just like CNN wrasslin'/CW round 2.
Even Mattis lied saying '20% muh assad airforce destroyed' lmao. Total fucking bullshit as 6 planes is not even 10% of one model of fighter or bomber they have. They had the largest airforce in M.E. prior to war, over 500 planes. Even bigger than fucking China ffs. Currently still at least 1/2 that or more.
Kikes have always been at war at them, they only signed a cease fire..

This

loooooool
dailywire.com/news/18691/poll-just-6-americans-say-russia-story-important-joseph-curl

looooool
denverpost.com/2017/07/27/the-quest-to-prove-trump-russia-collusion-is-crumbling/

Can you list the objectives taken/strategic victories? I haven't followed the Syrian situation in any granular detail, and if some user could make a timeline of how things have been turned around, I think it'd be a nice way to deal with some of the shilling we've seen lately.

Trip dubs checked.
I totally understand that most Americans don't believe "muh russia." But the media and congress and members of the senate are still running with it. Of course we know he has nothing to do with Russia. The narrative is alive regardless of anyone believing it. It is still all over MSM and they make reference to it as if it's provable fact. No need to get snooty. I know it's not an actual thing that people should believe.

Okay, so what are we saying here…
You appear to be saying that the literal kikes that were there planning that operation at Mar-a-Lago sitting around that table actually planned out a false flag to help Trump?
I'm not a shill. I just want some answers that make sense.
I didn't know he was helping Iranians. How are the kikes dealing with this? Has Netanyahu or Kushner commented publicly about this? If he was lending any real support to Iran, I would imagine that Bibi is losing his shit right about now and planning to JFK him as we speak.

Few this year of note

Another good thing about airbase bombing and various other heavily publicised (yet tiny) bombings is each one gave RU more justification to send more shit in to Syria to stymie kikes and bomb more.
Airbase bombing? Oh here Syria, have more S300s.
More bombing? Oh here Syria, got some shiny new planes/T92s/BRMs/Iskander Hypersonic un-defeatable decoy/ECM/chaff using airstrike replacement missiles for you.

Another happening which went under the radar was Manbij - Kurds fighting ISIS backed with a Turkish armoured column, 80km in Syrian territory.
Kurds end up being used as meatgrinders while backed by RU+US forces

Then US raids increased as Trump and co slowly started de-kike/king niggering the various parties invovled. More raids and more videos proving it. Unlike king nigger doing one a month and bombing empty derelicts

One of the biggest changes US side is the
which has a 50km exclusion zone (funnily enough max grad range is ~45km ;))
They were very adamant no one could come in and enforced it to point of bombing a few SAA forces that tried to go in there.

Later this was relaxed to 'you can come in to support anti-ISIS ops'. SAA of course took a mile instead of an inch and USA had to bomb.
This did two things - kept shills active and ISISrael thinking USA were still gud goys.
Meanwhile, behind their back, US allowed bombing by SAF in this zone to support Iranian/Hezbollah militias (the most hated opponent of ISISrael) against ISISrael mercs.

Trump then sat back and did nothing while forces encircled this entire area/pocket.

That CIAnigger base is literally useless now along with the 'deconfliction zone'. Because it's encircled and they can't get out or fight in the zone…. they can only try to air-drop supplies from Iraq. Good luck starting a massive ISIS offensive there.

Now it has got even worse. Further inaction caused a 105km section of Syria-Iraq border to open up. This is the first time since around start of the war that this has been open and not under ISIS control. Huge move - this means Iran can ground supply Hezbollah and other militias without air drops, also enables Iraqi support if needed (Iraq PMG has offered to come in and help if needed).

Pretty sure I have forgotten many additional happenings but the major actions there (actual ground taking) and progress show USA is backing off heaps.
Kurds are the only lynchpin yet - they will be dealt with by Erdoroach and SAA/Hezb/RU collab.
USA will do nothing as they are not supposed to be there and have taken many regions which don't produce oil…

To add about "muh russia," a senator from Texas had a good point at the Senate Judiciary Committee meeting on the Hillary investigation. It's actually a pretty good talking point, if you are arguing with someone who believes the Russia shit.
COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME
The only way Trump committed a crime would be if Russia actually did "hack" the voting machines at the request of Trump. Unless you are one of the few retards who believe that, Trump isn't guilty of anything illegal.

That was the first step in the Russia narrative collapsing. If you think it's alive and well you haven't been paying attention. Only the dumbest people still believe it. Also if you can't figure out why he bombed an empty airfield you don't belong here. The entire neocon/democrat establishment was chomping at the bit for war with Russia and more boots on the ground in Syria. It was misdirection. I'm not sure why you'd be worried about trump doing something to shut them up for a week. He's obviously lied about his position before in order to buy time and get real things done while the public is talking about whatever the news tells them to. After the past few weeks you should be more than familiar with his use of misdirection. That fact that you're pretending not to makes me think you're shilling.

The airbase attack was literally praised by bibi IIRC the 'fast and brave' actions
You realize Hitler had a kike in his upper echelons under his personal protection? Who better to fuck over the kikes than a kike… know your enemy and keep them close.
Trump could also compartmentalize them to abuse their planning skill, which is exactly how I'd run that game.

Basically it's all lip service. The actual attacks and stuff reported on are 'pro ISISrael' while when you watch the actual movements and happenings on battlefield - the actual battles, it's clearly not going at all in ISISraels' favour, yet they have to praise it. They're fucked if they do, fucked if they don't. They also can't call him an anti semite as he's surrounded by kikes and did the kike dicksucking at the holohoax memorial.

Trump plays the long game and that long game is becoming harder to hide from the observant, as time goes on.
They never, ever report in any detail on the Iranian factor. The kikes are fucking terrified of them anyway, they are the only force they couldn't beat. They're literally the most powerful non-state army on the planet. Bit like Holla Forums they are user literally. Read up about them, quite fascinating. The Norks also taught them how to make bunkers that can't be airstriked, and it worked. So keep that in mind when people say the Norks are kike puppets (lol).
They had 80% comms operational during the 2006 war.. kikes couldn't compromise it either.

CANT MOSSADD THE ASSADD
Does assadd know that nukes are fake yet? If not is he planning on using them in any part of his war strategy?

lol did Holla Forums just die?

Doubt they have them (yet).
I'd not be surprised if they had some chem Iskanders standing around aiming at ISISrael, now they've 'got rid of' (and confirmed thanks to USA) all the CW kek.

I meant it slowed down for little while, did you notice that?

Let me reiterate. I know hardly anyone believes it, but the media, congress and the senate that oppose Trump are still running with it as if it's fact.
It does look like there's a nigger in the woodpile with the whole thing being a distraction. But I'm doubting it was simply to get the media off his back. He could have done other things to simply get the media off his back and as I've said, the American public would never put two and two together to associate Syria with Russia. You're overestimating the intelligence of the average normalfaggot retard. They don't understand why bombing Syria is something that would bother Russia. The average mouthbreathing retard doesn't even know who Assad is.

Would love to read up on Iran's army. Any recommendations?

McMaster and Mattis are both kiked generals. Anyone close to those positions are groomed very early to make sure the zog has the top spots in the military. The kikes forced Trumps hand by saying evil Assad was about to gas his people and it was probably a compromise that Trump and the general(s) came to where they would give warning ahead of time and destroy the "chemical weapons". Trump had to do something or it would have been spun that he thinks he is more smart militarily than the Sec of Defense which would have been a PR disaster, especially if Israel decided to false flag with chemical weapons if Trump decided to disobey the (((intel))) he received.

This is my best guess. I don't believe it was to get rid of the Russia narrative since Trump didn't attack Russia and I don't believe it was to scare China at the negotiation tables because Obama is the biggest pussy of a president the USA will ever have in its history and he launched bombs every day for 8 years. You really think China was saying to themselves "damn, I dont think Trump has the balls to launch bombs"?

Sorry lol.
The shills got assblasted increasibly over the last month, especially a week or two ago and have been pretty inactive, ineffective and of increasingly low quality. E.g. catalogue spamming is about it..
The recent habbenings WH user etc also drove it completely through, they actually gave up and left those threads, especially the trans salt threads lmao, love seeing Holla Forums unite like that.

Sorry I should've been more specific, Hezbollah aka Iran proxy army.
They've been in Syria since 2014 or so. Even the Wiki is quite revealing, they havn't pozzed it too bad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_armed_strength
The funniest part is that they even shot a fucking ASM at the Kikes in '06 kek

Iran reserve army is also interesting, they have 26 million civvies to call up.. ever wondered why you never heard 'boots on the ground' for Iran ;)?
Same thing with NK. Will not ever happen. No one will do shit to NK and Iran, period. It would've already happened if so.

So Iran has more or less a well trained citizentry loyal and obidient to their leader, Assad. Too bad the USA is not this way. Literally would be unstoppable if it was so. Too many degenerates though. Also too many kikes kvetching.

The federal reserve is one of the last steps.

In terms of the super powers/alliances Americans are in the best position because of 2 oceans. At any point you guys could just fuck right off and let everyone else kill themselves. Who knows what else will happen over there but one thing for certain is western europe is fucking gone.

I like this account of that situation. This actually makes a lot more sense than Trump bombing an airfield because of the media. Even though your version of it basically amounts to doing it for PR and the meda, the reasons make more sense than blindly doing it because of the media. Your explanation is sound. Thanks, user.

Iran's leader is not Assad. I think you mistyped. The president is Hassan Rouhani and the "supreme leader" is Ali Khameini.
Their former president was Ahmadinejad, who was definitely one of us - as much as an Iranian could be. He was a famous Holohoax denier and attended several Holocaust revisionist conferences during his term and I think he even met with David Duke a few times (I could be wrong, but I think I remember hearing that).
If Japs can be honorary Aryans, Ahmadinejad is an honorary Holla Forumsack.

Well don't forget that the kikes own canada and the mexican government/cartels. So the usa would have what's left of western europe shipping kebab and sand niggers over.

Mean while kikes in mexico would be stirring up trouble with the devout catholic mexicans. Not sure how the rest of south america fits into this though. If the wall gets mostly built that buys the usa time on the southern front and just leaves california and canada to retake. Along with the many libtards and kikes within america. The abundance of untapped natural resources sure helps though. Just need permission/kikes not stopping the usa to open the natual resource flood gates.

Regardless western europe is beyond fucked.

Good read but I don't think the tomahawking was to fool Israel since they got satellites.

There will be a point in time where that Trump pic of him humping the kike wall will be laughed at by all of us as we watch the zog empire burn to the ground. They can't attack him for being anti-Semitic now and when the pedogate and treason shit thats been going on in US gov comes to light Trump will be so "shocked" that Israel could be behind all of this.

He really should be. I remember when people were burning Korans on YouTube. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but Ahmenijad went to twitter and said that he'd like to burn a book Americans cared about but all we care about is Facebook. Honorary shitposter.

Canada is there for the taking. We are sitting ducks at this point and when the boomers die off we will be what Sweden is now. I keep saying this over and over in Canada threads. We got the most fresh water on the planet. If we were smart we would use this to our advantage but lets be real, America will eventually take it one way or another.

Mexicans are not loyal to their government. If you take their power out and drop bombs on critical infrastructure they will fight themselves and the government. You really think the beaners get put in a civil war situation and they think to themselves "hey lets travel all the way to the most armed and well trained country on the planet"?

They are already fighting their government and the wall is going to keep them out anyway. Remember all the riots not even a few months ago? Missing Mexican highschoolers? Their focus will not be the USA.

ROFL i never heard of this before. Thats amazing.

Iran actually has shown sympathy for the Saudi people and that cube in Mecca. They aren't blood thirsty savages that they are advertised as. They hate Israel more than any other group of people on this planet though. :^)

It wasn't to fool them, it was to fool their kike media and the mouth breathers. Lots of bush type warfaggots in USA supported it and were all /ourguy/ about it. All the doubting faggots were outed and ISISrael had to praise the actions, as it was a 'hard/redline' etc, even through they stopped their CW kvetching dead in the tracks.
They were caught in the corner and it was hilarious to see.

That already began to happen here, to the point that they stopped using it recently because it's too obvious to shill with.
Trump has positioned himself as you said; they can't condemn him and have to support his actions - he is literally cucking the jews long term.

Checked.

Ahmenijad is honorary Holla Forums and kek wills it.
(top keks at that burn tho)

The media and their (((handlers))) were riding on a massive wave with their latest false flag attack at that point in time and Trump diffused the situation by bombing some shitty airfield without causing any major damage. Because nobody was talking about muh kids/muh gas anymore and were focusing on Trump being a madman instead.
Maybe getting his airfield bombed was good for Assad, as strange as that might sound.

I'll judge Trumps Syria policy based on if Assad gets violently removed or not.

The airfield was operational the next morning. There was also little hints of collusion between Assad and Trump because Syria was given several hours of notice and yet Assad reported that there were over 10 people dead in the strike, almost as if to make it seem deadlier then it actually was even though no one should have been near there. This also gave an excuse for Russia to bring back in one of their battleships and give Syria a bunch of defensive toys as others have pointed out.

Can anyone give a fucking source on the airfield stories? Every single time no one cares to do so.

There was about 200 of them when this was actually going on. You don't have to post articles on things that have already happened and have been debated to death. Do you want articles on why the Iraq war was bad as well?

You lazy fucking cunt, you should get gas. It took me literally 5 seconds to find this for you, you spoonfed fucking syria newfag.

www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-air-strikes-us-russia-warn-ahead-airbase-donald-trump-putin-missile-attack-tomohawk-cruise-a7671736.html

Even the kike media reported on it.
So stop being a lazy fat cunt, fuck off and come back when you've learned about what you're trying to discuss first.

Argument shills have arrived boys. Ignore them.

Fair point.

I also love baiting them to corners and then overwhelmingly disproving their arguments. It serves as great redpill and learning material for the newfags and lurkers.
For months the cianigger base was a great piece of bait to use. They stopped biting now and avoid almost all Syria discussion as they get shat on so badly, especially when the anons' who are /sg/ and or following closely (like you) get involved.

Cuckchan is for that type of stuff. There are bare minimum newfags here and trying to debate shills just pisses on the topic your arguing in which is what they wanted in the first place.

Hey! I got an idea. Lets talk about the OP. What kind of victim strategies are the kikes going to use when Iran has Israel blocked off from the Mediterranean?

This thread and the Russia Rothschild video has the shills absolutely panicked.

THIS TWEET HAS THE NEO-KIKES SCARED SHITLESS

True but quite a surprisingly large chunk of Holla Forums is sadly ignorant to Syria, so it sort of needs to be done and going to cuckchan hurts my brain.

That would be an interesting future. They'll pull the predictable 'literally anuddah shoah' take. Thing is they actually could do this with hidden ASMs.
I wonder if they have some sort of drone subs/boats/torpedos too.

It'll totally convince everyone in the thread, that all the above discussion should be wholly discarded, because of your one simple trick eh shlomo.

Kek

Quick, get some more IDs to generate consensus!

NEVER FORGET THE SIX GORILLION HANGARS

never forget the old aircraft that got a few scratches on it and the runway that got a stain on it

How delusional do you have to be?

uh oh not that image you've been posting here since 2015.
really gets your noggin a joggin

Do a couple things. Check the catalog. See the lack of spam/slide threads? Check all the threads around, notice the lack of attacks, derailing and a general decline in shilling? Then look at a calendar. Today's the 1st. Almost every contract agency bills on a monthly basis. My guess is that shills finally ran out of funding. August 1, the day the shill agencies finally died. I expect pph to be shit until September and college students get back from school and anons with family and jobs get more time off.

Pretty sure that they're not scared. By which I mean I'm 100% certain they're not scared. They will be scared if Trump hits the 'emergency override' button on US televisions and broadcasts on all channels, "I have physical evidence that the United States was tricked into entering World War II for the purpose of slaughtering American men, as well as fabricating the holocaust." But until that happens they're not scared of anything.

The Federal Reserve is a private institution which will never allow anyone to be appointed as its head. You'll have to dream something else.

Reported for obvious intl raid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

If they didn't do anything after Obama and Rotherham, they aren't going to do anything and it's time to explore other options.

Numbers speak

Reported.

No man I'm a different user, I'm so glad the redpill happened in Russia I'm gald also that trump spooked them merchants.good coinciding times.

The only people spreading defeatism are faggots that tell good men and women to waste their precious time and energy on saving worthless normalfags instead of building a homestead and large family.

Dude, it takes one fucking tomahawk cruise missile to destroy an airstrip and a building, using the cluster payload. None of those launched used the designated payload to destroy an airatrip, nor did they disable the base. It was a show for the media, and proof against russian anti air defenses used by north korea. It proved trump would blow hit up, it fucked the narrative, and it showed NK that their air defenses are meaningless.

Unless the president were to declare a state of emergency. Remember how President Kang gave himself the power to confiscate private property in an emergency?

Isn't (((McCain))) supposed to be having surgery? And are you telling me that his only response to this was "b-but muh Russia….."? Is Russia the new Racism? Is it just a buzzword now that these fucks have latched onto? Instead of racist, islamophobic, mysoginistic, transphobic, homophobic, blah blah blah is it gonna be Russian now too? Are they going to get to the point that they won't be able to check my privilege without listing out a dictionary's worth of words and wordsalad?

what?

Sure they didn't have the numbers but in terms of capability and craft were on a similar level to China before the war. China has expanded steadily then and since though.

575 fixed-wing aircraft:
Combat/reconnaissance/OCU aircraft: 461
Training aircraft: 76
Transport aircraft: 26
191 rotary-wing aircraft:
Attack helicopters: 71
Armed transport/utility helicopters: 120

Everything in that entire post is wrong. You need to LURK /sg/.

There's also this (bears repeating):

>After learning more worrisome details about the CIA’s ghost war in Syria—including that U.S.-backed rebels had often fought alongside extremists, among them al Qaeda’s arm in the country
archive.is/8tHNi

Reported.

user, we're all Russians here. Did you cash your Russia-Check yet? Vladimir sent a memo around, saying we are to hack the Steam accounts of all the Senators children, says it's all part of the plan to restore fascist communism in Russia and take over the globe so we can kill all the minorities and elect Donald Trump God-Emperor of the Russo-Americana Reich.

According to Mattis, 20% of Syria's aircraft were destroyed.

Some user's say that's fine because Russia then paid to replace them. What got me angrier though was Trump giving a speech in which he accused Assad of murdering beautiful babies.

>They had the largest airforce in M.E. prior to war, over 500 planes.
Turns out wars are hard on aircraft. According to Mattis, through various mechanisms by the time of the attack they only had 100 aircraft left, and the attack took 20 of them out of commission.

I'd love to see a breakdown of your analysis for Syria currently having more than 250 aircraft.

I'm not saying Syria doesn't have a significant air force, but here's China in 2011:
Navy:
Air Force:
>than 30 divisions, including 20 fighter, three bomber, three ground attack, and three transport.
>Each aviation division has 72–120 fighters or 72–91 bombers.

Source:

Poor effort, that's all easily sourced, too bad your greater ISISrael plan is failing.

20% is not 6 aircraft as reported.
Syria has over 200 aircraft currently.

If they didn't do that, it might be much worse now so it's a shitty move either way…

Janes is 262 but they say it is hard to estimate, due to losses from prior 400-500ish numbers.
Global security also has similar numbers 150-200 but not including choppers.
So 100 aircraft left? Highly doubt that, as they have more than that of one model even during war in earlier estimates, anything that can be flown will be off the base. I have only once seen a captured, possibly flight ready plane before which was taxing. Supposedly SAF has shot 2 or 3 down while they attempted to land at an airfield though. Every other time it is only dry stored/mid-service or parts/derelict outside, even then planes are not common to see, in earlier years there were only a few.

Thank you. Had heard the China number from an user who was pretty good with other info, so it's interesting to see these numbers as I couldn't find them on a quicker look.
Wonder who has the better stuff though. China usually gets jewed on the engine material tech, kek.

The Amazon Washington Post fabricated the facts on my ending massive, dangerous, and wasteful payments to Syrian rebels fighting Assad

was about to say, that dead guy's stiff deathcock is yuge

Im willing to bet the vast majority of posts about Trump sucking ZOG cock were coming from the Jews anyhow. You'd have to be a fool to not see how important it was to load up on Jew PR was in light of all the literally Hitler accusations floating around.

Der juden know, shut it down!

America reported 20 aircraft out of commission, not 6. 20 aircraft equaling approximately 20%.
Again, I'd like to see your actual analysis.

You're asking me to believe Mattis knowingly lied for political reasons at the behest of Trump. Now I don't like Mattis, he's corrupt as was demonstrated in the Theranos case, but I don't think he'd straight up lie about a military operation because it was politically convenient for Trump. He's a dishonest man, but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's that dishonest.

Russian Military reported 23 missiles hit, 6 planes were damaged, a radar building and few other outbuildings. Photos correlated with this evidence and no other evidence has been released. If US has satellite evidence to back their claim up, then please ask Mattis to post it here for us.

Considering the amount of attacks, daily sorties as reported by various sources, numbers from typical organisations as reported, to operate up to 30-50 sorties a day (or more) would require something at least around 200 combat aircraft in various states of operation, with most being capable of operation if all are serviced and accounted for.
They are more conservative in usage with Russia helping out though these later years, so it's particularly harder to tell.

Remember Trump said he'd never tell his enemies what he's going to do. Mattis would be no different. He has a reason to lie - the whole point of the attack was to defuse the CW narrative and make some more ISISrael lipservice. They basically muh mildick'd the kikes. The kikes had to commended them, kek.

Holy shit the delusion of that pic.

Eh, barking dogs yapping at the man above them. Sit back and enjoy the shit show as they spergout.

Of course they underplay it. Why would they not?

Of course USA would overplay it, would they not?
One has photos, the other does not. Judge is going to rule on photographic evidence every time. If USA knocked out so many planes they should prove it.

Either way, 6 or 20 planes and 50+ million dollar missiles? Funny how they never miss that much usually.

It's pretty easy to not release photos of something. The absence of Russian photos of 20 destroyed aircraft proves nothing.

Usually Russian air defenses don't shoot so many down. (The US of course underplays this.)

THREAD DERAILED!
Get the fuck on topic! The kikes know they can't slide a sticky, but they can derail it easily!
WHAT IS THE TOPIC!?

It's a lot more evidence than zero US evidence.

This is also an interesting aspect. The fact they were pre-warned stinks.

Trump tweeting

Wonder what really triggered it all?

Die

To halt the Russia drumbeat that was very close to causing a revolt in the civil service, and to give neocons an endorphin rush so the Gorsuch nomination would go through. And it worked: he was confirmed the next day.

Still pushing that tired narrative even after 2 years?

bump

checked

these pics need source if they are verifyable

Again as another user has said, this is all verified, proven and previously debated stuff.

Bump for OP

countercurrentnews.info/2014/09/john-mccain-accidentally-admits-he-met-with-isis-members/

IIRC Israel bought a few nuclear subs from Germany. Most of their technology was stolen from the USA.

Pretty much. There has been a lot less complaining about these kinds of things lately. I couldn't believe it when a fellow user told me Iran made a deal to put a naval base in Syria either but its true. The "Im the victim" strategy has stopped working and the zog in America is being put on the defensive more these days with the Awan story.

I dont believe any of that garbage. Trump doesn't have a weak stomach and you'd have to know shit like that is continually going on over there. Its just an excuse and a brilliant one at that. He ties dying children along with the video PROOF to his decision which forces the media to either draw attention to Obama/McCain funding children killing terrorists or to not cover the story at all.

Ya and how is that working out now?

At lot of us were worried when he bombed Assad. I am sure some turned on Trump over that but when you look at the larger picture over time you realize what hes doing.

Better thankfully, but Trump still owes Assad a public apology. How would you like it if somebody held a press conference to call you a beautiful baby murderer?

Assad's reputation needs to be repaired or he'll never be truly safe. Those who've defamed him need to be corrected.

The President bows no knee to anyone, fuck Assad and fuck your notion that the President needs to recant a single word.

The president was wrong.

The President is never wrong, deal with it.

Fuck off kike.

Move to Canada if you want your leader to apologize to everyone. I am sure at some point in time we will have an official version as to why Trump bombed that airfield and him saying mean words towards Assad is just to give the media a nice clip they can play. He says everything for a specific reason, he is a master of this kind of thing.

This is concern trolling 101
Quit falling for it
Read the sticky on cointelpro asap.
reported.

If that's "concern trolling", then what the fuck is claiming that Assad was gassing people?

The sisters will not like this.

Persuasionman knows.

For my tastes there's been too much pacing, not enough leading. Exceptionally little has been done to explain the real situation in Syria to the American public. The Israeli narrative still has near total monopoly. Even in this thread you have people who believe Assad was gassing people.

Also:
Look at this shit.

Look at the oil industry competition between the so called "sisters" and Russias nationalised petroleum industry.
Now you understand why they're pushing sanctions.

The real redpill is that the "cold war mindset" war mongers like McCain are stuck in actually predates the cold war by a century at least. Ever wonder why the Eastern Orthodox powers have never managed to re-take Constantinople, even when the Ottomans were weak?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

I can't think of a better guy to get terminal brain cancer. Good luck brain cancer chan! Please spread your love all through John McCains frontal lobe! LOL! Give him a lobotomy of love!

This video is also related:
youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE

Oh certainly, that schism was pure subversion.

Uh, guise…

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/892494677823434753

>Tape recording of private investigator Rod Wheeler discussing Seth Rich investigation (link: youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8) youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6… h/t @CassandraRules

WEBM it you faggot. Before it is taken down.

Just saw this summary on cuckchan.

You can't ✡webm✡ 30 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8

Get the bit from 12:45.

Well that's clear as mud. Anyone who isn't a DC sycophant want to translate all that?

Second audio apparently, haven't heard it yet, I gotta go out now.
youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0

Do I have this correct that Seth's brother is complicit in the coverup?

I thought I heard confirmation that Seth released the emails to WL.

People need to watch the original because it shows how emotional Sam Harris is around the God Emperor. Persuasionman does a great job at making him uncomfortable as well as exposing his irrationality:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vc9Gsn5Ees

Yes, Wikileaks Tweeted a link to audio of Seymour Hersh on hidden camera spilling the beans about Seth Rich copying sensitive DNC emails and trying to sell them to WL

Link?

twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en

All of the kike pseudointellectuals are emotional about Trump. Ben Shapiro has been living in the hills and mourning his virginity for months. Noam Chomsky looks like a Cadillac with gold-colored leather upholstery has been chasing him through his nightmares every night since last year's Republican Convention. And Sam Harris mumbles "reason, reason, reasonable, rationality, reason" over and over like a man praying to YHWH to pass a kidney stone.

This is what winning feels like, and no – I'm not tired yet. I want Stephen Colbert in prison on CP charges and Rosie O'Donnell accidentally buried in a suicide's grave. Zero fucks.

Was he the guy on the phone?
Woops I just posted on cuck chan that it was wheeler. Sleepy.

Trump and Macron will liberate New France.

Solid analysis, solid digits.

So who is this Aaron kike? Sounds like a handler

webm that shit niggers.

>archive.is/tBE1R

Collusion isn't illegal, for the love of god. You are allowed to collude with anyone from any country to win the election.
Obama colluded with Israel to alter their elections.
YOU ARE FUCKING ALLOWED TO COLLUDE
Again, the only way it could be a crime is if they hacked the voting machines at the behest of Trump. If you're not claiming that to be the case, then he's broken no laws.

You will be one of the first ones gassed.

because chess, now convert to zionism goy

lol @ Trump. How does he not know that the Syrian rebels were fighting ISIS, not Assad. Just look at all these headlines from 2014

That is the best summation of the cruise missile wrist slap I've ever seen.

Boy this thread has sure got the shills upset.

must as the try the consensus is the same JEWS GTFO WHITE MEN GET THEM OUT OR GET VOTED OUT BY A BULLET THROUGH THE HEAD.

NO MORE JEWS

Trump is Bibi's cuckboy. Your mental contortionism will not convince me otherwise. Politics is not interdimensional chess, it is a pyramid scheme in which the control flows downward. He will not audit the fed although the legal processes to do so exist, he will not imprison the thousands of zionist pawns that steer the public domain, he will not release the US from the iron grip of the Rothschild system without getting you all killed. He is a scapegoat idol for low energy faggots who don't know how to out the jew and cut right to the heart of the matter. Stop trying to entice me to join your normalfag zionist-enabler cult and fuck off, there's work to be done and those whom have plans to stop the jews are waiting for anons to set the precedent on the public level. Revolution is jewish, voting is jewish, money is jewish, conquest is jewish. You will always be duped by these jew wolves in sheeps clothing because your worldview is cucked. All of this wikileaks/seth rich shit is pure damage control like when they rolled out snowden, and you faggots are completely oblivious to how dark shit really is. You may aswell merge with Holla Forums at this point.

You might as well go to those "true Holla Forums" boards in those clone sites schlomo. Because only a delusional fucktard like you would believe your bullshit.

But they aren't accusing Trump of accepting funding.
They are basically accusing Trump of getting information from Russia/Putin to influence the election. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant. We are discussing whether or not it's illegal and/or an impeachable offense.
You are a literal retard. I'm not worried about you gassing me. You'd need the IQ necessary to tie your own shoes first, which you clearly do not possess.

Guys I really don't get it. Does it mean that WP posted a fake story about Trump ending payments to Syrian rebels? I mean, we know Obama's administration did that, but then if WP's claim is true, Trump did the right thing by ending it, and if it's false like Trump claims, does it mean Trump still supports ISIS?

I don't get it, and I don't seem to be missing anything.

If you really wanna piss the shills off talk about how the Muslims in Russia are the peaceful ones and Putin has successfully brought millions of a foreign people into his country who would fight and die for Russia.

The generals were giving cover or indirectly helping ISIS / Al Queda and the Obama administration were "not paying attention". This is why Flynn got fired and why you see pictures online of several military men in full uniform with signs in front of their faces saying they won't support ISIS.

When Trump got in he paid very close attention to what was going on overseas and turned the kikes ISIS strategy against them just like Putin did. "Ok so you want to kill ISIS, let me help you" even though Trump and Putin knew full well that Obama was not killing ISIS but "accidentally" supporting them.

Okay so if Trump didn't end it, it is assumed that he turned the anti-Assad program into an anti-ISIS program. Is there more to this assumption than this tweet and his claims to leave Assad alone and end ISIS?

This is why hotwheels left

Based (((Tillerson))): There is no place for Assad in leading Syria
straitstimes.com/world/united-states/tillerson-says-russian-relations-under-considerable-stress

Well he couldnt end the funding of anti Assad rebels right away because of all the Russia garbage. If he defunded them earlier on there would be a massive shitstorm of "I told you hes a russian agent" whereas now he can do this and it goes almost unnoticed.

From day 1 Tillerson and Trump have been very back and forth about saying Assad could stay and that he couldn't. Its only been the last month or so where they have said several times in a row that Assad will stay and have made changes to their policy to back up that notion.

This is one of those back and forths Ive mentioned above. Trump admin took both sides until recently. Tillerson is one of the good guys btw.

my bad, I posted this in the wrong thread.

Thats where you're wrong kiddo.

The only thing I have to say about this is:
McCain needs to die. Right fucking now. I can't imagine anyone who voted for him. they also need to die.

I have a hard time believing that. Watching the Jew-run media writhe and hiss at him 24 hours a day makes me think he's doing something right. What's that old quote? Something about how you're not doing enough good if they Jews don't hate you?

Now let's entertain the idea that you're right. It turns out that it doesn't matter. Trump wasn't the WN candidate we wanted, but he was representative of what the country really wanted. Whether he's a Jew plant or not, white racial awareness is on the rise. If anything, this elaborate plan seems to have backfired on the globalists.

Nice work you t.editorfag

thanks

Trump condemns holohoax exposures as 'dangerous anti-Semitism
President Trump spoke out against holohoax exposers and anti-Semitism at a Holocaust memorial event at the Capitol on April 25.
Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil, he said.

washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-condemns-holocaust-denials-as-dangerous-anti-semitism/2017/04/25/37fb83f0-29cd-11e7-9081-f5405f56d3e4_video.html?utm_term=.890498446e2e

Hotwheels was weak. Like you.

wtf i hate Trump now

(1)

You're so assblasted he cut support to your mercs and bashed them on Twatberg. Your rage and ineffectiveness here recently is so cute.

At least get new material, you already posted this several times in the past shariablue.

My fucking sides.

How did you edit him to say the isreael must be wiped off the face of the earth part? I think the echo helped disguise the edits. But what else?

Kek, welcome :)
Another user did that part (and very well may I add..) it looks slightly looped or forward-backward at one point.
My favourite part is his fake electric chair voice and the holohoax voice are nearly the same. He's such a shitposter.

It's scary how realistic that sounds inspite of the shitty cuts at various points. Like I could listen to this over and over and the only fakish part I can hear is 0:33 because of the unusual sound change. Everything else sounds edited for satire or real.

Trump is a zogbot no matter how you spin it kikes

0:27-38 is unedited, it's from the original press briefing when he got in and called CNN fake news (kek).
Only the israel clip and the last clip have any audio changes beyond splicing stuff together.
It was a quick job (hence imperfect cuts), will re-cut it a little as I get more content. Thank you so much for feedback though it's appreciated. Will be starting another YT channel soon for this sort of stuff.

Yeah bro assad is literally swinging from a lamp post and your pedo faggots are not about to get assraped, thanks to a stupid shitskin IT guy.
Sure saudis can still send shit, but as Syria gains control of it's borders again, this will be come more and more difficult.
Your game is up, yid.

Heh, wouldn't it be hilarious if trump tweeted diversity for isreael? I wonder what types of troll tweets he could get away with? Before escalating to full 1488 mode that is. Also troll you need to get some black dick for multiculture isreael.

Since your getting paid. Go find me the twitter or archive.is link to when his page was like that.

Just ignore the shill its prime time in tel aviv.

Trumps betrayal will create a new reich, its the only option, Dems are destroyed by kikery, Alt-Kike-Kosher Nationalism needs to be shown for the fraud that it is next. Then perhaps finally we can elect a group of Americans to govern America.

LoL
Are you seriously suggesting the fact Trump placed that image as his Twitter frontpage picture was in fact shopped?
You are really going beyond the drive for collective amnesia to maintain this illusion that neocon jews who won the election, didn't actually really win this election.
Yet every position a uber kike neocon jew was appointed by the ZOG emperor, who gets his advice weekly from uber-kike elite Kissinger

No actually I have no doubt trump would place that as part of his 1488D chess. I just wanted to see it myself so I could show others via link to twitter instead of 8ch.

Are you paying attention Trumpettes at Kushner Corp?

YOU ARE FUCKING NEXT, THANKS FOR KILLING THE DEMORAT GOLEM FOR US

It's hilarious all they have are lip service and photo ops whenever the discussion is actions, they are unusually quiet.

That wonderful reasoning e.g. cutting funding for ISIS makes him NWO. They sure are convincing Holla Forums

(((they))) are as usual oblivious to reality and think that just because they got a kike puppet elected with (((nationalism))) and a bunch of nazis they can laugh and laugh, the truth is they have done more damage to their control of America than they realize, they are tossing kike golems under the bus to legitimize Trump its a desperation move of the highest order of hubris.

Oh well I will just link them to 8ch next time instead of twitter to show them trump being one of (((them))). Too bad you didn't have a link.

maybe if you keep posting someone will listen to you and not just laugh at how fucking obvious and dumb you are

I thought they cut your funding for August.

Image is bullshit. #2 is NOT Baghdadi.

Who is it then?
Looks an awful lot like him and he was younger in those pics.

And either way he met with FSA who are known terrorists.
So no matter which way you spin it, McInsane met terrorfags. FSA is just ISIS with a different name, same objectives, funding and actions.

The whole 'stop funding terrorists in Syria' is a complete joke, saying nothing of the dozens of US bases illegally occupying Syria and the Kurds which Trump has conveniently ignored.

Truth doesn't need shills

The main CIAnigger base is encircled and useless and the border has been opened up over 105km around it.
The other one I'm not sure what as I have not checked it out for a while but usually don't hear much about it.
The others are tiny Kurd/CIAnigger outposts with very little strategic effect.

Those bases will be strangled for funds now. Especially as trump cracks down on border and drug trafficking.

That's your mistake right there brother.

Daily reminder: the jews took bob whitaker out in june

I wonder. Hollywood is suffering from brain drought. Since they killed Kubrick, they haven't really managed to gain much skill. Jurassic Park still has better effects than most blockbuster movies today. The younger generation of Soros and Rothschild are acting pants on head retarded in the social media. So I wonder if their political establishment is suffering, or will suffer similar case in the future, with the death of Kissinger.

They had a hissy fit because of what he represents not what he says or does. They had planned on bush being the final white male president.

We know that Hillary was 'meant to be' the ne- current president, but have the leaks revealed anything beyond?
If not, is it a direct confirmation of their plans to start World War III on her reign?

That user's right you dense fucking mouth-breathing retard. Keep living with your head up Trump's crusty, hemorrhoid-covered asshole. You're not convincing anyone.

You need leaks to prove what I just said? How new are you?

Either yes because of all these pre planned events that are epicly crashing and burning by kikes. Or no they were planning something even bigger like letting USA crash and burn and fleeing to china.

The leaks were for the post-Clinton administration, not the war. The fact that we don't have their plans for post-Clinton era implies that they would have had shit hitting the fan in goylands.

The Jews want the opposite. The USA crashing would be good. When will you fags learn?

No they wouldn't have. They want a slow death. Obama 2.0. You think they keep their plan in a little notebook? Seriously lurk more.

Wesley Clark and the 7 nations, Hillary and her presidency, Calergi plan… They keep many different plans on many different platforms. Heck, the 9/11 shows how obsessed they are over gloating their plans in public beforehand. It also happens to be a kabbalistic ritual, where they avoid karma by doing that.
You know this because?
They tend to panic and overreact. Trump is literally Hitler and the Boy who cried wolf.

Filtered.

Filtering means he won the argument, btw

fucking lmao kurds have run all over north Syria and expanded massively with full Trump support, rebels have been rebranded and given the legal stamp of approval, keep going cuck i wanna hear the rest of your bullshit

Is anyone here arguing that trump isnt a zog puppet and the only plan of action is to remove kikes including trump? We need a genuine right wing leader, preferably Adolf Hitler.

Anyone can build a wall and do any of the shit Trump has done except do it genuinely for the people and not with a stable of kikes around them.

I hate purity niggers.
Even if Trump/Putin/Farage/… was literally Hitler, they would still have to do things in a certain order, by the rules of the paradigm. The population is far too brainwashed for anybody to just start spewing red pills and going after the kikes directly.
There is a sequence, there are smart moves, there are moves that look stupid…
But no, nothing is good enough for the puritans.

I heard you guys get paid in fast food.

You're not going to go from a nigger president to kike genocide that quickly. Trump is most definitely a kike puppet, but is also a very good first step towards normalizing hatred and halting the progressive free fall that the country was in for 8 years.

As far as I can tell the "why didn't we wait for hitler" fags are blackpilled faggots or kikes. They're still demoralized because their specific plan of a new hitler coming around haven't materialized. They can't shake their fixation.

The point is he already won - the election is over, you can stop shilling for a kike puppet now and get back to putting his feet to the fire every fucking day like we would any other kike puppet.

No.

Indeed, but I would not be surprised if there were legitimately stubborn and simple people here, who would lack any real life experience in either leadership, management or social interaction.
You know, context-free claims and agendas get to fly around and pretend supremacy over pragmatism.

There are clear moves that we should oppose, like the Internet limitation bills, drone strikes and the like, but there are also clear moves that Trump makes that are nothing but profit to us.
Take your atavistic and vindictive simpleton approach and shove it.

one-dimensional cucks

>trump is doing great things for (((us))) no doubt schlomo

Hitler tried the coup route, didn't succeed. Had to go through the legitimate route, even if it was rotten and corrupt.

Trump had it as his FB wallpaper pretty much immediately after touching the wall. I don't have an archive but I am the OP of this and I remember it well.

The reason music movies and TV are shit is because the people who are in those industries are friends or family of billionaires. People with talent don't actually get hired anymore. Its also why there are so many "remakes" and "remixes" over and over again. The producers and directors are talentless fucking retards as well and need to keep stealing ideas from previous generations because they are too stupid to come up with anything creative themselves.

Shills are really upset about this thread btw. Iran is going to have bases on your fucking border and we will all laugh with our feet up as the kike empire burns to the ground by the hands of the jews greatest enemy.

We dont even have a genuine non pozzed leader let alone Hilter. There is no legitimate route, all we can do is call out the zog bullshit and keep trying to push the window. Trump is a kike puppet and he is in the seat of power - we have to accept that he will be shilled for, be lying and manipulating us.

Im just as glad as anyone we have action against the progressive bullshit but its not the time to be complacent or declare victory or even pretend that we are somehow winning with a kike puppet on the throne.

You're talking to a kike, user.

yea im a kike shill for calling out trump oy vey annudda shoah

Yes they have taken a lot of land sadly, Turkey is being let in and ISIS being left alone there so they can battle the Turds, until SAA has captured enough territory to begin serious attention there with other forces..

It took 1488 hours and all my years of experience in MS Paint to make this guide. People have to realize that their expectations and their paranoia are being used against them and utilized for D&C. Someone can undoubtedly make a better guide but I'm sure anyone can understand the gist of what this says.

Trump was always a starting off point, a platform to get things moving towards our direction. Anyone who seriously believes otherwise and falls under one extreme is just an useful idiot for D&C. Where we go from Trump's presidency starts now as we create an undercurrent of change that in turn primes the country for real Holla Forums-tier leadership.

Certain comedy clubs too.

Entertainment is about nepotism and (((money laundering)))

Nice work.

Yea.

Very nice. I would add that I've seen a fourth type: "Trump is a tool and we'll gas him when we're done" or something along those lines, the false-flagging "hardliner" character that the shills are pushing. "First Trump, then Hitler and we immediately gas the niggers, gays and left-handed people!"
They exaggerate and strawman the rational position by introducing as much d&c into the rational position as possible. The biggest tell is always that shills forever go on about "ideology" but never, ever, ever mention philosophy because their positions are indefensible on philosophical grounds.

terrific, but will this just provoke Israel to pre-emptively strike Iran? Will they just wait until Trump is voted out or assassinated to reinstate their proxy wars? Will new aggressive Saudi king team up with Israel to do it?
Basically the angle I am concerned about is: Trump takes away Israel's ability to fight by proxy, Israel chooses first strike (yes they are that crazy; have you ever met Israelis?), US drawn into support role for war by de-facto jew money paper alliances

squintty eyed jew; professional full-time lying is not doing wonders for his facial tension.

watch his interviews; Mattis does not see Iran as a threat at all; anyone aligned with the zionist faction is never allowed to say that.

KEK is pleased with this thread

9/10 great post

I think that tac is a strategic error in argumentation; don't concede that it ever happened, because it didn't.

this. Also the word 'meddling'. Holy fuck if I hear NPR say that goddamn word one more time I'm going to drive my car into a ditch. obviously i actually won't faggot, just saying.

all newfags look at this pic

They do this with every subject on this site they deem important.

Jews are absolute shit at warfare. Their soldiers are mostly half breed euros from women and children they stole 40 years ago. Their only combat has been white phospherousing Palestinians and in general having super weapons and numbers while picking on civilians. If the jews attacked Iran their country would be lit up like a fucking christmas tree. Saudis and Israel vs Syria Iran Russia China and who knows who else. Everyone hates SA and Israel, the ME countries have known about the jew much longer than we have.

They cant first strike North America and nukes are just a boogeyman to scare the goyim. You also have to consider that Russia and Iran might not make a huge move until Russia has their anti ICBM missile tech ready. There will be jews high up in power that will fuck over other jews to try and save themselves.

The point was the most easily brainwashed low IQ of our people (anyone who jumped on the Trump train becauase because the CIA told them to in the jew controlled alt-media) can even see through all your jewish lies about Trump now.>>10340529

You either defend the truth or you attack it. The truth is only demoralizing when you have a defeatist attitude or you're not doing the right thing which admittedly is a big problem on Holla Forums.
The truth sets you free, but denial always lead to an incorrect assessment of reality and the more wrong decisions you make the bigger the problem gets.
The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name and Trump is a textbook zionist by any objective standard. Just last month he said that Jerusalem, which has a long christian history belongs to the jews - The zionist "immigrants" who overran palestine 50 years ago. Pic related, the ambassador to Israel, a zionist jew, nominated by Trump.

meant for

Just run the CIANiggers over, user. they glow in the dark, you can see them when you're driving.
Every day there are new threads about something Trump has done to piss (((them))) off, and every day there are a dozen or so replies with Trump touching a wall, or Jared Kushner, or what have you. How much can be gained from such repetition?
As for your image, i find it quite humorous that these mongrels the jews seem to be so enamored with are holding up a green kriegsmarine flag with a 4chan clover and kek symbology. Who made that symbology user? It wasn't them was it.

If it means I no longer have to read his posts I don't care. I'm not going over the basics, there is a thread for that.

Gas yourself.

You haven't gassed all the kikes yet so you obviously are just as much a zionist. Fucking idiot.

This. The Samson option is bullshit, just like his story about Seth Rich being robbed at random in s bad part of town.

Jesus Christ that is cringe inducing.

At least the 420 crowd has an excuse.

Im gonna make a "the peaceful Islam is in Russia and Iran" thread next and watch these shills fucking shit themselves over it.

Everyone left. We all just come back once in a while to laugh at the zogbots and to be called shills for not supporting zionism.

This. Arabs did 9/11 and control Hollywood. :^)

There is no stepwise solution to progressivism. There is no democratic solution for the failures of democracy. Trump is good for shifting the Overton window of acceptable discussion. Trump is not going to help in the long-term if there's not a collapse of the entire system of finance-universities-press-NGOs-government soon. The real hope for a white future is very slim and rests on collapse into feudalism/warlordery.

read your Moldbug and reject his untenable solutions. Then you will realize there is nothing to be done but to

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

He's coined "Amazon Washington Post" and it's going to stick.

holy shit i cant remember the last time i laughed at something for five minutes straight