4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Gundam X is almost over.

I'm losing it
Wasn't this question asked before though?

wew 2 months away from 4am threads while overseas - what did i miss?

I just realized, that pretending to be Holla Forums on Holla Forums generates so much salt and bait replies, that i think you should guys try to do it more often.

RAM finally came in. It wasn't the problem. Time to order a new video card, I guess. Plus I go back to work on Thursday. Pretty bummed out over those two things.
Viewtiful Joe.

We're on the brink of a 4 am civil war. Welcome back.

Morning everyone!

Looks like some people huey are stirring up shit about 4am. Any time theres an off topic thread they direct hate towards it and there might be an incoming shitstorm soon.

Which one of you recommended thunderbolt fantasy to me? I watched it and it was so much damn fun! Thanks!

Hard to choose. Might have to go with any of the original Spyro trilogy. Thankfully they still hold up quite well, so it's not just nostalgia that I like from them.

Honstly still a fuck ton of classics I need to give a go, but that's what happens when you don't have access to much in the way of vidya growing up.

Ritsu is the worst waifu.

I almost forgot. We'll be watching at least 3 episodes of Kyatto Ninden Teyandee.

Morning all, been working on the New Phone.

Hot damn is the Honor 5x great! Best Phone Ive bought in a while.

and my phonebill now is only $30 a month, 100 minutes, unlimited text, and data

Pic related

Piss off

Probably

Oh nice, where did you travel?

Just popping in to say that I finished the anime Monster and I feel like a shitload of my time was wasted. Now I'm really getting into Berserk even though I hear the ending is even more anticlimactic.

Goodnight 4am.

warming up for the big one goys
(325) will be history

context?

Oman

You don't need to be Huey to figure why people hate it, and why people would want it gone

What's happening mateys?

I'm super tired and hungry. just got done working out. Might sleep soon

To be fair, there's good reason that the average poster would prefer to not have avatarfags around. Think Mark's even trialing forced Anonymous for everyone.

Is that low compared to before?

Electricity bill here for my family was $300. Not my fault we need the fans and AC on constantly, living in the desert and all.

Post updated collection images if that's you from yesterday.

WEW

Off by one, faggot.

Night user!

That one of those sand castle countries?

Hello friends.

That's a pretty big statement.
I think Cave Story will be the all time favorite for me.
I'm finding it hard to stay awake while working late at night. It feels strange actually being tired when it is normal to be. I don't like this.

Weren't they on a boat for 9 years or something?

people are calling for the removal of avatarfags from 4 AM threads. Personally, I don't see much wrong with that. These threads were initially meant to help troubled anons discuss their problems.

What was that thread about, Dank Ink 2?

They're off the boat now. Finally.

Sprint who fucked up and gave my number away that I wanted to transfer it was getting me around $95/month

Give me a minute, just getting the photos off the phone.

its next to the emirates and saudi, so yes - mostly

It was a thread about anonymity.

not the first time people have talked about that

I hope you guys like adventures. I'm doing a 4am Oekaki Quest. dubs decides what we do, no re-rolls, and make sure to reply to the post. If no one gets dubs, then it's the first post ending in 8.

It's 4am in the morning and you haven't gotten an lick of sleep. Your thoughts race around your head no matter how many times you tell them to shut the fuck up.

What do you do?

the final undermeme general
archive.is/1qI7p

Reach for my daki

You have fun? What'd you do?

shit in the shower

why do you do this to me? I wanted to just pop in to say hi then sleep but now….

get up

If you don't have access to a good image editor, I can collage them if you want. While we can certainly post five images per post here, only needing to upload a single one for future use, with game titles being legible is nice.

I don't think I'll ever have an answer to this

kill self

It's only 4 am. I woke up 3 hours ago. Why the hell am I trying to sleep?

And here is Pic #1

Going to let them upload one at a time to get a better resolution.

End sorry self

i had a lot of fun, i was there studying arabic

Oh and other news, not sure when she got announced, but I'm going to get her out of self pity since shitty car-MC is trash fucking turning face twice at her holy fuck

Everyone who signed up for D&D remember to finish up your sheets before friday.

That also includes our wizard if you have a familiar or a summon.

If anyone wants to sign up for D&D
>>>/4am/1652
Race and class

Everyone is welcome but paladins are encouraged.

So far we have

favorite game is Custom Robo for the GC

I believe this question is a repeat

I feel sort of bad being up this late, like I didn't work hard enough during the day

Draw vietnam, but everyone is halloween monsters, like dracula, ghosts, skeletons, werewolves, and frankensteins. the end boss and leader of the vietcong is a mystery giant animal

not sure if I understood what you are asking

Fuck yeah, you got Plok!

Ooooh and an f zero box nice!

I don't have ONE game but, the Resident Evil remake is one of my favorites.

and lastly #4

is 2hu a vidya game?

She's a cutie. You'll be very happy together.

Only if you're a primary

That's still pretty grainy. What's the megapixel size you're working with?

meme thread

Whaaat are those faaaaancy cases?

Think to yourself that genesis is a shit band.

Finally tried out hotline miami, it was pretty fun. Only got to play a bit thought, most of today was just playing d&d.

Are you me? I'm finally immersing myself in Berserk, and I'm watching the golden age arc movies before I watch the older anime. Probably straight into the manga after that too.

I slept my whole off day away. Literally. I hit the couch at like 10:00am Monday and found myself awake at 11:00am Wednesday.

Not mai waifu, just love Nendos and the show enough to throw money at it.

You think to yourself how you just woke up at 1am. Your life might be out of control, but you're sure as hell not going to get back to sleep.

What do you do?

Why can't I fall asleep Holla Forums? Been laying in bed for 3 hours.

not even close

Very nice.

also

More lain?
That's what this thread needs, right?

Goverment is taking too long for finding me a job, fuck it, I'm applying to the college's book store. I need money and Iwant my armor soon

Hell yeah Mother Fucker, Plok's OST is done by one of the legends.. Tim Follin

Oh the F-Zero Super Famicom was a treat for me to find. Only paid $7 for it.

13mp .. I took those right when I got the phone working. I can take more if you guys like.

Old Cassette Tapes thanks to a small idea over at Cover Project.

But a good console.

also
PHILLED

Maybe you're not ready to sleep. Go do something if your body isn't falling sleep for that long.

Shitpost on Holla Forums

Masturbate. Orgasms make you sleepy
Failing that have a drink. Alcohol is a depressant so it makes you sleepy

Go check for the 4am thread

Did you try throwin the wiener at the wall?

snooze for abit

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

Don't really have a definitive answer to that.

Maybe Metal Gear Solid, but that's just one good game out of many.

You need more lewd so you can fall asleep satisfied,

Play vidya then get immediately bored so you stare at the wall for 15 minutes instead

become a dracula and go to vietnam

that's pretty crazy man

does that hold the games well?

Some of us try to work with custom cases. Mine use old DS ones with the GBA slots, with prints sized for them. He's using something different.

I opened up the plok ost right when I saw it!

And are those boxes for your boxes? Very nice.

Is Lain into holding hands?

LAIN IS LAIN

did cytube just die

yes

Masturbate.

Yes, they hold the Cartridge inside. Its rather nice.

Hell yeah.. thread theme?

worse than people who think genesis isn't great prog

Kill yourself. You, and every other faggot in this thread.

You people are pure fucking cancer. Why the hell you have to shit up the video game board with your blogposts (which are about the furthest thing from interesting) is beyond me.

Its mine for sure at least!

I still need to go back and beat plok

more like lain is lame

Do you guys know if Legend of Opala is any good?

because we know that you'll respond

same

I'll have to give it a try, I have all my carts in a silver case from back in the day. I would just be worried about the games rattling around

we do it just to piss you off

You are overcome by an unexpected wave of exhaustion and doze of into a light sleep. You start to dream…

What are you dreaming about?

more like your waifu a shit

So I played Blast Corps tonight on my stream. Just Uploaded an hour ago.

Man I forgot how good this game was.

Same here

lolis

wake up and become dracula fighting in the vietnam war

You are about to be castrated by a band of loli Amazonians

Jews.

Very nice hitler

I can't believe it's already 4am

so what you're saying is that this should be a genesis thread?

you dream that you're at you're Bedouin wedding in the empty quarter of the Arabian peninsula

get ready for same

tony, no, dont!

This is some gay shit right here.

The power of a man's heart is strong indeed

same

TO LATE FAM

of course fam

Is waifu fagging not allowed here anymore?

well, this thread is kind of dead anyhow

Howdy everybody. Played TF2 for the first time in a while and a bunch of faggots were playing Turbine and this one guy got the flag and refused to cap it. Helet the first person with 25 kills cap it and nobody even bothered to kill him. What's the purpose of playing the game if you're not going to fucking play it? This is the cancer that has long infested this game, I just wish it would die a horrible death so I can stop coming back to it.
I've always wanted to make a TF clone that is a mix of TF2 and Custom TF. Might do it one of these days.

My hand still hurts and I want to make a YTP of this random hentai with really sillydub dialogue but I'm sitting on the only torrent waiting for the one seeder to seed me 1.3GB. Hoping it's mp4 so I don't have to convert it but you know my luck blows nigger willies.

Also why is Windows XP so comfy? SSD speeds make it even better!~

Dunno. Quake and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon are probably even.

I've been looking for this pic for forever. Thanks user!

Plok is dope as fuck.

Lets do that. I got me one of them dank lainchan stickers on my X220.

Lain is pain.

very nice

Brought your stuff into photoshop and adjusted the size on them. They become much more legible without as much noise in the image at the current pixel sizes of the ones you posted. Still, you might want to do an improved image of your PS1 stuff.

Someone else here enjoyed Blood+?

I honestly don't get why they do it. Never saw much of it back in the day on halfchan's 4AM threads.

Wow nice blog post

Lolis fill your dreams. They're one of life's sweetest treats. You lick your lips in around your mouth.

What do you do?

Taken the Phill Pill yet?

yes
here is superior genesis

do you rike it?

Dream about voting Trump.

wait, where's the I can't dance?

c o p p y
work this time fam

you wake up and groggily order some shwarma from the greasy place next door

Keep calm and love your waifu.

Damn fam, thanks!

Hang tight, let me do that for ya.

here's the good genesis fam

I'm not sure how to feel about this tbh fam
Also, you go look out the window

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

is it working yet?

Good luck on those torrents, those are the worst.

You ever watch any gccx yui?

Go to your little sisters room

CUCKED BY THE CUCKING ALL STATIONS

Ive been listening to Phil for quite a while kiddo

gaybriel?

Thanks user.

GCCX is my shit user. I miss those /vr/ streams from back in the day.

need to take a piss but you're 2 comfy to move however being almost bursting is rather getting to you

I know that feel. I hate TF2, honestly. All my friends still play it, though. I keep telling them it's a dead game, and bullshit like this is why. All they talk about is TF2, and muh matchmaking. It's a fucking broken system. I can't even run the game at a consistent FPS now. I went from a stable 100~ fps to barely 15 in those stupid matchmaking servers.

Go to your sisters room and start jacking off next to her while she sleeps.

and now for some not cucked shit
smhtbqfimho

Blyat. Yes.
Made apple loaf and sorted out some of my papers for those government gibs. Hopefully they accept a pdf on a usb stick instead of hard copies.
Don't have one. The games I've enjoyed immensely I don't play any more and the games I've put the most hours into weren't the ones I enjoyed the most. My tastes have changed over the years too so although I loved Dead Space 1 when I was an edgy teen playing that for the first time, I don't like it as much today. Hell, I don't even really like shooters that much today.

Are the avatarfags getting gassed? Are the anti-avatarfags being lead by someone avatarfagging as Hitler? Good thing I'm too low-key to get banned and even if I did I probably wouldn't notice.

Pretending to be Holla Forums on Holla Forums creates more because the Holla Forumsacks jump in and start derailing and the the Holla Forumsirgins get mad at the Holla Forumsacks. Two birds with one stone.

I dropped that one pretty early. Good to see it was a wise move.

You should love you waifu for who she is, not for pitty.
She's cute. Is she yandere? Any guro doujins?

Are you the protagonist?

Check inventory.

QUADS FOR THE BBC
t. gaybriel

wow, nice shitpost

maybe…

become a dracula, go time travel to vietnam war, kill vietkongs

no tony, I don't rike it

I had a feeling a guy with your great taste would like it!

same

s a m e

All posts in 4am threads are shitposts.

Hey, guys, I stayed inside all day, just like yesterday lmao. Let's make a whole thread out of it!

same

same

Eh, just trying to get more use out of my programs, though it's not like resizing and collaging is complicated.

At least I got a student discount on the adobe suite some years ago.

Too bad /vr/ here is fucking dead and the board owner doesn't even care enough to remove brownpills since he feels the site is compromised.

quads confirm. this is a sledgehammer thread now

same

(3)

The regulars in these threads must put off hundreds of people from posting in them. Why don't you take a break, or try to clean up your act a little? What happened to anonymity?

The path is clear
Though no eyes can see
The course laid down long before.
And so with gods and men
The sheep remain inside their pen,
Though many times they've seen the way to leave.

He rides majestic
Past hordes of men
Who care not or gaze with joy,
To see reflected there
The trees, the sky, the lily fair,
The scene of death is lying just below.

The mountain cuts off the town from view,
Like a cancer growth is removed by skill.
Let it be revealed.
A waterfall, his madrigal.
An inland sea, his symphony.

Undinal songs
Urge the sailors on
Till lured by sirens' cry.

Now as the river dissolves in sea,
So Neptune has claimed another soul.
And so with gods and men
The sheep remain inside their pen,
Until the shepherd leads his flock away.

The sands of time were eroded by
The river of constant change.

I actually have a job, it's my day off today.

except for those that are blogposts no?

sounds good! why didn't you leave your house?

boredom?

Damn, son.

You gonna need to get some friends to come back you up if you really want to do anything other than ridicule yourself

same

I'm a regular and don't bother with avatarfagging. I mean, what's the point in doing so on an anonymous imageboard?

Can't force anyone to not do so though.

Anonymity died with ID's

same

Matchmaking blows man. You have to connect to a new match when one ends or deal with a cancerous community server. TF2 is such a good game but Valve can;t handle it for shit and I want to die because I feel like I;m the only serious TF2 player left on the planet. Not like edgy esports faggot serious, I mean I just want to play it because I really appreciate it's mechanics.

It hurts user. /vr/ was my main board the entire time it existed. ;-; There was a long period of time where I wouldn't even visit Holla Forums because /vr/ talked about all the games I wanted to talk about.

There's literally nothing wrong with IDs.

I beat Ys VIII. That ending was very, very bittersweet and with how fucking good the game was it's depressing that it's finally over.

What a fantastic game.

A strong sense of patriotism envelops you in the astral plane. You want to make America great again, so you vote for the man for the job: Donald J. Trump.

What do you do?

reroltans

Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Mornin senpai. Also

You are not wrong, the amount of avatarfagging amplifies the feeling of this being a closed circle circlejerk (which aint that far off the truth). But you cant really do anything about it now, the roots are already set.

Decide to do what he said the 2nd amendment can do.

I think this is the best I got>>10335522

How? You'd have a point if your ID followed you from thread to thread but as it stands it's just to prevent samefagging

Wake up and resolve to study architecture, so that you can help build the wall.

wake up

This one isn't actually that bad. Pretty unusual for Genesis to not be shit.

Awaken your masters.

Why do I have to keep telling everyone, Rem isn't my waifu. I just like the show and like Nendos. It'll be like my 40th one I've bought.

Get out of fucking bed!

What you up to ae86?

The brown pill is an under-rated pill.

When you see a nicely prepared meal you get hungry and eat it. We tend to forget about it after that. But this universe is more complicated than we know. While you sleep that mean is being converted into something else. Something different. Something ugly.

The brown pill is a step beyond the redpill. It reminds us that for all the beauty in the world, there is also ugliness.

The brown pill is the last pill before the black pill, which seeks to understand and embrace all aspects of our world and universe, both good and bad, so we can remove all human bias and focus on what really matters.

Nah, about 8 months ago Mark banned a bunch of avatarfags. They got mad and Mark un-banned them. BUT, afterwards they toned it down a lot. Might have to do that again.

Not much. Bout to finish up another film. Probably gonna go to another tourney soon. What about you?

I've mainly been playing sixth gen stuff for a while now, having only had limited access to the Gamecube growing up and only getting a PS2 a few years back. At least fifth gen and under had a home in /vr/. Holla Forums's traditionally been general video game discussion, but always seems to drift more towards current releases/systems and industry bullshit, leaving sixth gen without much of a home. Some years back on halfchan, it was too old for a lot of discussion on their Holla Forums, and /vr/ there didn't want much of it either. I do appreciate that the /vr/ BO here was a bit more open towards early sixth gen discussion, but it's dead now.

okay, this thread isn't as fun tonight, and I'm pretty tired, so I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Remember the good times, hold those memories close, and everything will turn out okay.

Don't let them bully you tennessee!

I didn't say that.

I'll see what I can do.

Back to playing NES games some. Might go play plok after thread since uncle reminded me of it.

Whats your next film?

Night!

Damn Mark we all know you're a jew but at least have some little dignity
Anyway, it might have to happen again, considering drama is starting to brew once more. I don't avatarfag and never planned to start myself, so I say good ridance

Thanks man!

well the "drama" is just shitting on ritsu who deserves it tbh

A documentary about my little brother visiting his grandma. What's plok? It sounds cool.

But why would he ban now instead of during the shower shitter incident?

Too bad. She is now.

If Ritsu gets banned, will he finally come join us in the discord and the cytube?

I actually woke up at 4 AM. How convenient.

Whats Plok?

You wake up and realize your waking dream is to study architecture and build the wall to send the beans back to their own melting pot. You start to get up and OH FUUCK THERE'S A SPIDER ON YOU HOLY SHIT FUCK

What do you do?

ban it for the love of god

Oh that sounds nice!

And ploks a really silly SNES platformer with amazing music.

Shoot myself and the spider in the head

Good fam, you know what's really going down

No idea, Mark works in mysterious and jewish ways

Probably, outside of his obvious faggotry I dont mind ritsu as an user. I have a base disdain for avatarfags is all

become dracula, go to vietnam war, kill vietkongs

You throw it in your cum jar and trap it. Watching it drown in the jar.

Jump off the bed backwards, so that I land on my head, squashing the spider.

Sleep tight clapsfag, don't let the sluts bite.

Says who?
Maybe it'll work out that she'll be a mistress instead like with Konata and Kagamin?

Oh cool Vegas crashed again.

Some really dope shit.

Take a shotgun and shoot it pointblank to ENSURE you don't miss it.

Beat the shit out of it and kick its ass back to the steam friends thread.

WEW

give it a hug

those dubs

Spiders are bros and they kill and eat other annoying arsehole bugs. Just catch it in a jar and let it outside. Also that wall better not be in a soulless "modern" style.

Wow, Phil Collins and Genesis in one thread?!? This "4 AM" thread sure is the bee's knees!

You are making ytp's on xp? Nice.

Do you have another computer on like 7/8 or anything?

Also, if you enjoy classic JRPGs (mentioning it since you have a PS1 and seem to enjoy at least some), look into the Wild Arms series. I really love them and could use more people to discuss them with when the opportunity arises (not much point in bothering with making threads on them, sadly).

Neat

Run Vista on the desktop on the video games drive. I run Slackware as my main OS on it though.

Vista was a good girl, she's a little thicc but she didu nuffin.

How is wild arms 2 anyway? I think it was made by the guys who did legend of legaia and thats my favorite jrpg of all time.

Definitely check it out if you ever want something on SNES.

Oh hows that mustang of yours holding up anyway?

Ive been keeping an eye out on that series.

Usually watch My Life in Gaming, they just talked about who made that game on something they made before Wild Arms.

Thanks for the photo hook up!

You should come check out my stream if you can.

I want the old 4am back, with no avatarfags or autistic roleplayers.
Life is already cruel, why can't we have this one thing?

i'm bored
anyone wanna play age of empires 2 with me? either on steam or voobly

Really well. My standard headlights are really dull for some reason so I have to use my brights everywhere and feel like a jackass, I'm gonna ask my dad to take a look at it. I should also probably check the fluids sometime.

The spider bites you and it's venom courses through your body. You feel immediate changes in yourself. Go to check yourself out in the mirror, but you can't see anything looking back at you. You have become Arachnula. You bust out of your window and use your wings to start flying to Vietnam.

What do you do?

what do you stream?

Attention whores have to have all that precious prestige that comes with posting chinese cartoon pictures while talking about being total failures.

I never even tried vista, I had xp until 7 came out cause I had one of those retarded alienware xps laptops I convinced my folks to buy me. Cost a shitload of money new.

(1)

Maybe just need to put some fresh lights in. Or adjust the positions. Had a similar problem in my jeep when I got it.

kill vietkongs

She'll be dead in a year. They'll drop her life support like they did to XP-chan and it'll be all over.

Fuck Vietnam, I'm going to Taco Bell instead.

All human endeavors fail. Once the crowd see's a few people doing something good, they will inevitably swarm in, take it over and misuse it to serve their ego's.

wake up in the hospital

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're doing this as if it means something. Maybe it's time to call it quits.

Mostly anything, though this month is N64

Here's the schedule.

Schedule has been updated for N64 Month! Added a bunch more games to play!
8/7 – Mario Kart 64 150cc Run / Ridge Racer 64 / Beetle Adv Racing
8/9 – Blast Corps
8/11 – Body Harvest
8/13 – CONVENTION (No Show)
8/14 – Bomberman 64
8/16 – Chameleon Twist
8/18 – Custom Robo
8/20 – Crusin’ Series
8/21 – Goldeneye 007 Agent Run
8/23 – Glover
8/25 – Pilotwings 64 and Wave Race 64
8/27 – Pokémon Snap / F-Zero X (special)
8/28 – Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
8/31 – Sin and Punishment

I'm bored so I'm going to link this shitty song.

Or maybe since the same dozen people come here every night being anonymous is just kind of confusing.

(so close)
I'll take a look at it.

do you stream arcade stuff?

You're right, you're all so similar that unless you have a chinese cartoon picture separating you know one would be able to tell each other apart.

STAND BACK to check those dubs.

Gotta say, I'm impressed with the shitposting. I ate a day-long ban not long ago. for posting "Thank you for Correcting the Record. $0.02 has been deposited into your account." about half a dozen times the other day, because the guy I was responding to each time was getting mad when I did.

Ive done some MAME, and finally got Naomi 1/2 working lately.

I ran XP until like 2013 for videogames and vegas. 7 was gay and Vista by Sp2 runs just as poorly as 7 does but has much more features. Also Aero actually looks slick as fuck in it. I used to use Ubuntu as my main OS but Unity came out and my Pentium 4 shit the bed with it. Been using Slackware for a few years and it's the only Linux I can tolerate now.

XP is still completely usable no matter if Macroshaft supports it or not.

I like 8 a lot

I have it on my laptop and its just comfy, I regret putting 7 on my desktop. Its a piece of shit but I'm too lazy to copy all the shows and games on my desktop to try something else.

Are you guys familiar with the works of Tony "Fox" Banks?

Is this real life even?

to be honest, I dual boot.

Win 7 and Linux Mint

Giving Windows 10 a shot just for shiggles.. perks have worked at a IT shop, get free seriels

Damn I heard stories of you having shit taste but I never actually believed them…

Nice dude. You can play Melee netplay and super monkey ball

When you going back to school anway?

Nice user! What are you playing right now?

/4am/ gets the /sft/ treatment

which is anything goes pretty much since the mods are 2shit to deal with the shitposters and the shitposters are 2mad about the avatarfags and no body likes the avatarfaggots

how about battletoads?

Rude ae86! I'm unfriending you on myspace!

It's crazy, isn't it? My laptop has a weaker GPU than yours but I'm still impressed at how well modern stuff runs. What's even better is I'm still not that bothered by low settings so I'll be able to use this for quite a few more years

12 days.

Oh god it's 12 days

I should probably get my shit together.

Never used it. It looks like what 7 should have been with a retarded metro thingy. Vista has DX1 so that's all I care about really.

I hope you have fun when it deletes your Lunix partition.

How about this cheap build $400

Hell yeah, played it plenty of times in the past.

I'll put a note down to stream it.

You should! You looking forward to it? Gonna try and get with that one qt from before?

The only really annoying thing about it, is even after years of using it random shit pops up every once in a while when I don't mean for it to.

Take pride in knowing its more powerful than a PS4 even though it cost the same to build

Sorry, was in the bathroom.

Wild Arms 2 is great, codeveloped by Media.Vision and Contrail (who also returned for Wild Arms 3 to my knowledge). Story is fucking ridiculous at times in the best of ways, and the combat system has the MP mechanic from WA1 replaced entirely by Force, which generates through combat itself so there's less need for restoratives (WA3 builds further on the system). Translation quality is odd though. I'm not sure if it's inaccurate aside from a few direct points (and I'm not sure if there's any good way to translate Liz into English and retain his manner or speech), but it's hard to read at points, as if the script didn't see enough time in editing. There's also the fact that they turned Caina into a girl in the localization (in Japan he's gay for his boss), yet on the other hand, fade-to-black sex scenes (including one incestuous one) got left in somehow.

Also has a mechanic where the protagonist has a toku style alternate form (something not a lot of other JRPGs have, barring SaGa Frontier and Tales of Xillia 2, at least to my knowledge), complete with theme power up music (embed related).

Are you going to shock your monkey today?

You stop in what you think is Vitenam and kill off a few of the slants you see. Your spider-fueled desire to murder has been quenched.

What do you do now?

Hugh Padgham produced next an even less conceptual effort, simply called Genesis (Atlantic; 1983), and though it’s a fine album a lot of it now seems too derivative for my tastes. ‘That’s All” sounds like “Misunderstanding,” “Taking It All Too Hard” reminds me of “Throwing It All Away.” It also seems less jazzy than its predecessors and more of an eighties pop album, more rock ‘n’ roll. Padgham does a brilliant job of producing, but the material is weaker than usual and you can sense the strain. It opens with the autobiographical “Mama,” that’s both strange and touching, though I couldn’t tell if the singer was talking about his actual mother or to a girl he likes to call “Mama.” ‘That’s All” is a lover’s lament about being ignored and beaten down by an unreceptive partner; despite the despairing tone it’s got a bright sing-along melody that makes the song less depressing than it probably needed to be. “That’s All” is the best tune on the album, but Phil’s voice is strongest on “House by the Sea,” whose lyrics are, however, too stream-of-consciousness to make much sense. It might be about growing up and accepting adulthood but it’s unclear; at any rate, its second instrumental part puts the song more in focus for me and Mike Banks gets to show off his virtuosic guitar skills while Tom Rutherford washes the tracks over with dreamy synthesizers, and when Phil repeats the song’s third verse at the end it can give you chills.

Become Phil Collins and deport Peter Gaybriel to Zimbabwe.

comfy arcade games like that would be really nice at this hour but that's just my personal biases

this tbh

Order a pizza. Extra olives, no pineapple.

Hm. Maybe. I don't really have a game plan, but if I see an opportunity I'll take it.

find a 2qt nam trap to fug

Hello I'm Todd Howard working at Bethesda Games studio.

This isn't love.

No.

What's your monitor's refresh rate? 200FPS means shit if it's a 60hz

Wow, what an audience.

I can't believe we're here. We're here talking about video games!

Alright, time for bed.

Night everyone! Not sure I'll make it tomorrow. Though maybe Sunday morning.

Have a good day!

That feature won't come out until release.

This is the golden era of gaming.

Night uncle! Whats your twitter again? Its on my other computer

What Korg nightmares will the Kike unleash on the world next?

Karate and kickboxing.

If you're still around, take these if you're interested in the series.

Complaining about shit posts is usually a shit post in itself. Why not discuss something you want to discuss then?
Also is it just me or do the hide thread/post buttons and filters only work on the smaller, slower boards?

Mine cost me 1.2k kiwibucks which is about 800 burger coupons.

Hello I'm Todd Howard. T-O-D-D H-O-W-A-R-D director of Fallout 3.

I had Red Baron's french bread pizza for dinner.
It wasn't that bad. Not ideal, but a decent enough solution for when I don't want to cook

This is an enormous dynamic world.

Response to your earlier question in case you missed it.

Thank you.

Go meet up with wolfman and frankenstein

It looks like people don't care to play anymore. I'm gonna go fap or somethin'

The game has over 200 dungeons all hand crafted.

Looks like Genesisposters got put in the same place as Genesis records.

The trash.

You can make it even bigger with our trademarked Creation Kit/GECK and the world famous season pass.

I appreciate following along with those adventures, but I just lurk :^) thanks

These NPCs are not scripted.

A nice! I might have to check that out some time if I see it for cheap then, thanks!

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Nice try, Kansas-cuck.

You can walk all the way to the top of that mountain.

Make the player proud that they played it.

I care, I love adventure threads and used to always be in them but then the split happened and none of the ones I used to go in moved here and the one that did rage quit since he was a little bitch

I want yozh here

Be proud that you made it.

Just to show Ritsu is an asshat that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Make the player proud that he brought it.

So, uh, video games?

Our artists pain painstakingly modeled over 9000 objects.

We recorded over a thousand of the most popular names for him to say.

We have over 40000 lines of recorded dialogue.

You just put what in your hands and that's what your character's playing.

Cool it with the spam already.

I'd stick around, but quest threads just don't work if you don't have enough people consistently participating. I have one going on in Holla Forums that's been up since Sunday and it's taking forever too. I'm just going to end that one tomorrow and call it good for now.

Mods played, shared and made for free on Xbox one and Playstation 4.

Wild Arms ACF and (at times) 5 aside, they aren't too expensive. They've never been real popular (some places seemed to just deem it a "filler" series as if it never has had any value of its own; wikipedia cites an IGN import impressions article about WA5 as proof, and I can't tell if the author was being sarcastic or not), so demand's not been all that high these days. WA1 and 2 average about $10-25 where I live, depending on the store, but both also have PSN versions that occasionally get into flash sales as $1-2 each.

Though if you live in a PAL country and want a copy, you're fucked. Sony never saw a reason to bring it over there, be it at the initial time of release, nor utilize the PSN to finally give them it. Might be in pat because NA reception was somewhat iffy (admittedly that translation doesn't help things, though thankfully it's not anywhere near BoF II tier bad). I don't know.

Nah US here.

You wouldn't happen to know any other fun contrail games would you?

I'm going to make video games.

All of it. All of it just werks.

Have you played Fallout 4 yet?

Who's laughing now?

there's three things which need to happen for a adventure thread to work out well

you have to be able to draw detailed enough in under 3 minutes

you have to get decent responses so that people have fun things happening

the derailers get shit on by posters so things don't just stop to bullshit shitters

Skyrim will have infinite quests.

Did you talk to a programmer today?

I'm really not too familiar with their work, Wild 2, 3, and Legend of Legaia aside (admittedly I've not given the latter a go yet), and Wild Arms is generally more attributed to Media.Vision than them.

Looking at wikipedia, they didn't seem to work on much, and seemed to have more of a producer role than a developer one (at least going off this, not sure if there's an actual difference). I mean, it list's them as producer for Legend of Legaia, but another company called Prokion as the actual developer.

Anyhow, looks like they worked on Boku no Natsuyasumi for the PS1, which I have hard good things about in PS1 threads before, but that series has never been brought overseas. I do hear it has a guide or something online for English players, but I can't say for sure.

It just works.

RITSU IS A NIGGER FAGGOT, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

I know right? I wish all these avatarfag spammers would go away and just let us have this Todd Howard worship thread.

I hate him. He is arrogant. The Feds are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. He might be able to fool Wesley into seeing him as a rare gem. He might be able to fool the top brass. But he cannot fool audiences, who despise him. Trust me. His reputation is spreading as the horrible Feddie bastard that he is. This is also exactly the reason why Sisko who is a joy to work with has taken his place.

I hate him. He is arrogant. The Canadians are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. He might be able to fool Blanka into seeing him as a rare gem. He might be able to fool his gf. But he cannot fool audiences, who despise him. Trust me. His reputation is spreading as the horrible Canadian bastard that he is. This is also exactly the reason why Pat who is a joy to work with has taken his place.

Better to have a backlog of good stuff to still play in the future than have absolutely nothing left of interest to play.

Only real downside being lack of demand for discussion of those games, if they're older and from now dead series. Especially if they were niche to begin with.

I hate him. He is arrogant. The Nipponese are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. He might be able to fool Minato into seeing him as a rare gem. He might be able to fool Mitsuru. But he cannot fool audiences, who despise him. Trust me. His reputation is spreading as the horrible Nippon bastard that he is. This is also exactly the reason why Yosuke who is a joy to work with has taken his place.

I've lost control.

I hate him. He is arrogant. The Americans are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. He might be able to fool Trish into seeing him as a rare gem. He might be able to fool Lady. But he cannot fool audiences, who despise him. Trust me. His reputation is spreading as the horrible American bastard that he is. This is also exactly the reason why Nero who is a joy to work with has taken his place.

Where are you at, Detroit or Ferguson or something?

There are people who hate DA MAN?

Philadelphia.

Just let the dogs out before going to bed

@TheMrMaynard

Night kiddos

What has science done to this thread tonight?

Don't question it. Don't try to stop it. Just try to stay out of the way lest ye find yourself consumed by it.

I did

Not science, but a much more powerful force, Todd Howard

We think that 4 AM threads need to be inclusive. That's why our god, "Todd Howard" has decided to present his avatar for us so that we may join in.

God bless the shitposters. I'd rather see Toddposting than lame blogposts made by attention whoring avatarfags.

Godspeed.

Shitposting and spam has taken their course.

Seems like it's also just a bunch of people who don't like the thread's contents that are spamming "stop liking what I don't like"
Sure is a good example of quality posting on Holla Forums right?

They're both regulars here. Seems that they want to get the thread killed so they can brag about it.

this shit was to be gone

night

late hours

how has everyone been doing

The thread got shitposted in.
Someone posted alt-rock trying to beat the (322) record but got banned.

Also the thread is dead.

Shit like always. You didn't really miss much Konachan.

so how far did they get?

i'm aware of that

these threads never have anything interesting going on

15 more minutes left on my 12 hour shift, looking forward to hitting the hay

so you got 15 more minutes left to shitpost

everyone here is a faggot

ok here goes

agierughaelriuh4398aghy539vnbl83an6;la376p9a3

u2

You're not wrong

You missed Yui and Ritsufag trying to do their yuri erp thing.

There wasn't any erp. All I did tonight was bitch about TF2 and talk about operating systems.

tf2before the shite update

Hello

SALGKHASL:GHKLAW:SGHAL:SGHAL:SHGLA:SGHAL:

thank god i missed the gay shit

Could have fooled me.

This is a good shitpost
I appreciate this shitpost.

well he wasn't far off

hello newfriend

I'm not new. I've always been here. I just logged into the thread. I too can shitpost.

i was merely testing you

I'm sleepy as fuck and I still got another hour of work.

My established and reputable sir: From you, I would like to discern, why you would deign to test me. In the same way you may inquire as to why I would desire a need to discern the importance of this qualm from your person.

I'm listening with heightened ears now.

i can make up words too

I assure you my fine compatriot (and dare I say brotherly companion of which has been spawned from an unfamiliar womb), I am not making these words up. Now, if you would please answer my query I can rectify my confusion and carry on with my cancerous and arbitrary shitposting.

such thoughts are unholy!
i would never

You tried to put the moves on me like a week ago, even convinced Kagamin to yuri out with you. You must've been drunk or something when it was happening. Nodoka was scared that you'd jump her.

hello

What thread is that from

you're a faggot too

well shitposted my friend
there was no distinct reason for my inquiry
i was merely intrigue

hello

i would never!

Damn I should've capped that thread then. I'll just have to wait until next time.

i think you've gone completely insane

Excellent. I thank thee for your response and genuine courtesy.

Israel performed 9/11.

Tell me about your self why do you suck the big cock

Hello Konata are you still indulging in your purely heretical hedonism like usual

Remember to love your waifu.

Not as far as you've gone. How does one resist fucking their waifu AND their lesbo yuri friend?

they don't

That's Beautiful

I'm unfamiliar with this "hedonism"

that's Beautiful
why did the monistary kick him out?

this is a christan board

YOU TURN COAT, STOP FLIPPING AROUND I CAN'T BULLY IF YOU'RE NOT CONSISTANT

no

My guess is they caught him havin a wank.

They don't understand pure love

trips?

try 2

time to kill myself

Stop toying with magic. You could get hurt.

You're too hard to read like this.

stop trying
just accept it

Those are some digits right there

Just stating my observations.

Kiwi?

I'll have to get going since it's about 8 though.
Until next time Holla Forums. Or until I get home if I don't colapse beforehand

farewell Kagami

Aren't you Shizune

well it's about time i get going too

night everyone

I TURN ON THE OVEN AND CHUCK KONATA AND RITSU IN WHILE I PUT HUEY IN THE SHOWER
IT'S GOING TO BE A WHILE TO CLEAN THE SHOWER

Going to sleep now though. I'll make sure to lucid dream and get Konata in bed

I am not, I'm not posting deaf glasses girl am I?

Heh, making me proud.