Feminists & SJWs have turned not reproducing into an ideology

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Remember that having kids will create a next generation of people who Are Redpill, while these fags die and leave no legacy.

Great but this didn't need a thread

Sage for shitty thread.

That meme isn't from 9gag. It got popular on Reddit

Kek, they're nice enough to be doing the work of exterminating themselves for us.

They don't need to have kids, they have yours from ages 5 through 18 minimum. And you get the bill.

You should see the nigger abortion rate before you post that bullshit

White women overwhelmingly use the pill while negresses and beanitas use abortion far more.

This is why they won't win.

I wish we could false flag a campaign called like #noabortionforwhitewomen or something, where Negresses shame whites women and say they don't deserve abortions, because in their eyes abortions are good, for all the evil shit whites have done. These white women refuse to get abortions after getting pregnant, and at least a few white children are born (probably won't be mixed race)

Yeah it's dumb, but it's a funny thought

Looks like the gene pool won't lose anything of value.

Feministas exterminating themselves. What more can I wish for.

Abortion was the invention of a white eugenicist to deal with the nigger problem tho.

kikesses don't follow the same rules. They reproduce massively while telling white women not to

this is okay because no woman thinking this new trend perpetuated by bratty cat ladies is good is worth having children anyway
those women would end up forcing a sex change on their five year old son and document it on social media anyway

Every time.

This is why we see such a big push from (((THEM))) to control children's schooling, media, and interests. Leftists don't reproduce but they want control over YOUR kids.

Let me repeat that.

Leftists don't reproduce but they want control over YOUR KIDS!

Even the SJW numales I work with at SV and SF would rather get a feminine gook fucktoy than a feminist or libtard white woman. Really says it all, doesn't it?

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margery Sanger*
I think the user was skipping to the intended function of PP.

She clearly has autism

This bitch needs some white babies raped into her. White women are irredeemible and reproduction-slavery is the only solution.

Her face is pretty ugly but she has fair skin and light eyes so should still be bred.

Margaret Sanger was a feminist cunt. Yeah, she was pro-white, but so was everybody at that time. Kellogg, the guy that advocated the mass-circumcision of American baby boys (and created corn flakes because they allegedly kill libido), was also pro-white, because again, everybody at that time was. Pro-white prior to the 1960's does not mean shit because it wasn't taboo and the cultural Zeigeist wasn't overwhelmingly anti-white then.

Like human Apoptosis

Whenever you look at this cunt's face, do you see someone who is truly happy?
Imagine all the one night stands, the drunken flailing around at night clubs, the miles of cock, getting abandoned by chad for the 100th time, trying to find a thirsty beta "he's stable" and fucking that up when your pair bonding instinct has been ruined by miles and miles of cock.
Stupid dried up OLD cunt, you could have aged gracefully, surrounded by children that love you, a FAMILY, but now your shriveled up ovaries will fade into dust, into obscurity.

YOU HAVE FAILED AS A WOMAN

This is an epidemic. Even the last couple generations of women have their heads filled with this shit. Nobody wants accept aging. You'll see frumpy 50something year olds wearing yoga pants and reading 50 shades of grey. Maturity is a quickly vanishing thing of the past.

Remember that each time they try to trick white women, to ask the how many kids they themselves have.

An ugly old cunt saying this shit is a way for her to deal with being unwanted and or unable to reproduce. Otherwise it's complete mental illness. So I go with coping mechanism. It's like a bizarro 'brave face' on defective insides. Bitch has old junkie face. That plus the pill and fluoride and her snatch is as dry and likely to produce life as the Sahara.

Oh yeah, notice the childrens toys behind her? Arrested development going on is another possibility. She played teenager until 40 and now it's too late. Chemicals are causing women to start menopause in their thirties in some cases. Or she had a miscarriage and it completely fucked her up. Maybe a bunch and she finally got the clue that she wasn't meant to reproduce. Whatever, I'd still bottle her and take a piss on her unconcious face for talking this shit.

She looks like an albino negroid with makeup

dont reply to slide threads