The BBC Airs White Guilt Propaganda

Old news here, Saw this today and figured we'd like to take a look at the filth that they put out.

One-sided propaganda.

But, look at the like ratio on the BBC's official channel: only 38.6% approve of the video.

Fuck the beeb. People hate the fuck out them in every comment section I see and all they can do is censor it like a pinko kike commissar and they have the audacity to wonder why people voted for BREXIT.

TOP KEK

If you're a britbong, make sure you don't fund these antiwhites by either paying a TVTAX (goy tax) or paying for any sort of Cable TV like sky, which bundles it in.
< But muh tv
Kill yourself.

how does english tv work? and can we put together a redpill.jpg ?

lol name a tax that isn't goy tax

I enjoy British Tv, but sometimes….i have no idea.

t. burger

Forgot spoiler.

A constant assault on the senses.

>>>/gaschamber/

Obviously staged and fake. Not that that makes it any better.

Wrong.

Only grannies watch that shit. Call them nigger retards and downvote I suppose but really, no fucks given.

More surprising considering that people who actually watch the BBC will mostly be lefties, others will have dismissed it long ago.

What kind of nonsense is this?

THE MEMES!

I'm not clicking that shit

It'd be a shame if the comments got disabled because people decided to drop IQ and crime rate stats.

Not even a meme.

Don't forget goys, we even had a guy arrested and pissed on by the media for passing a woman in the underground, who subsequently lied about him reportedly assaulting and fingering her in the split second that they passed each other. Nothing happened, it was all on CCTV in plain view in a populated subway. And he was still arrested and slammed hard by our shit media.
And to top it off, nobody from the UK is allowed BY LAW to mention her name because apparently it's now libel, but she's an actress from Goy of Thrones.

Save me, friends. I don't to live in Bongland anymore.

25 second and I already can't stand the cringe and bullshit

Who?