Transgender "man" gives birth to a son

What the fucking shit? Has degeneracy gone too far?

archive.is/rhI0J

Save the children, hang the freaks.

Oh boy, now let's see it grow into a hideously disfigured pansexual mutant that we'll be forced to "tolerate"

smh someone needs to sue cnn

Why would someone who wants to be a man want to give birth?

woman gives birth, after subjecting fetus to 9 months of alien hormones.
no big deal, just another human being fucked from conception/

Why are you asking a question you already know the answer to?

thats Joseph Pol Hitler

AHahahahahahhaaha

Does this story make anybody else feel vaguely insulted? I consider motherhood to be a very sacred thing.

I once knew a girl from church who couldn't have children. She was beautiful and smart, would've been a great mother, so one day I asked her more about it and if she'd ever use IVF/something else if it became available for her and she told me no, she wouldn't. She told me that although it broke her heart to be unable to have children, it would only be extreme arrogance and hubris to evade the natural order and assume the role of God. She believed it was a virtue to be humble - in fact she was one of the first people to teach me this belief and I still hold it true.

But that's the kind of thing I respect. People who are strong enough to see past their own glory long enough to understand they are not gods at all. Besides, didn't this person want to be a man? That's a bit like dramatically quitting your job only to crawl back in a fortnight later expecting everything to be just as it was again. Just seems like a bit of a kick in the face to anyone who's lost someone in childbirth, also to all the real women out there who must go through hell doing all that - and now here's some arsehole changing genders on a whim treating motherhood like it's nothing. I guess, even though I'm not myself a Christian, I'd certainly feel uncomfortable if somebody desecrated a church, and likewise with this, except it's an insult to the entirety of humanity. Did these peoples' parents never teach them that they cannot have absolutely everything?

This isn't anything new op - nor is it something worth sharing here.

poor.
fucking.
kid.

He doesn't even know what he's saying. Where the fuck are his parents? What a fucked up society the US has become.

He's probably in his 20's by now. I remember this from the halfchan days. Wonder if he fucked up or found this place and found freedom in truth?

Another Dark Day for Normalcy

That's not something to respect, that's being fucking retarded. Is taking medicine to cure a disease "playing god" too? Fucking retard.

Take your christcuck BS to leftypol faggot

They're all just horny fujoshits who lust for dick more than any regular woman.
This autistic bodily mutilation should just be canned and only used to treat hermaphrodites/babies with genital deformities.
Tired of hearing about dykes shooting up testosterone and getting pregnant because they can't give up being cocked.

Most likely he's got the GRIDS by now.

/int/ shill detected.

She's a fatalist. I don't call the people who seek treatments or solutions for their medical problems arrogant, that's arrogant in itself.

I am honestly curious what would her reply be, other than insult-hurling. If she said 'no, I am a man', she would literally confirm what I asked her in the first place.

What the fuck kind of language is that CNN?

Of course it's fucking Portland. I can't believe at one time i liked that place.

Sage

Don't give a shit & fuck off filth.

Go post it on your lgbtq-djfgbikabgkbasdbkasbgiubfiabfvkbasdfubagbo places faggot

WE-WE-WE-WE-WE-DON'T HAVE ENUF YOZAMS TO DO THAT