All colleges are for profit

Friendly reminder there no such thing as nonprofit college. They are all Marxist brainwashing debt camps. No such thing as a good or redpill professors. Soon as academia collapse the better. How soon until the American college system collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/ITT_Tech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The academic system is a bubble waiting to implode because they've expanded the offerings and diluted the quality of education to maintain high enrollment that the graduates are shit-tier and dilutes the value of the degree in the eyes of the employer when their is no distinction on who gave their education an honest effort and those that slacked and cheated and were given every break by every professor as not to wash anyone out of the tuition milking system.

Can't argue with this.

This was a decade in the making. They literally sell themselves as training people in advanced IT concepts made simple for the layman but in reality they're Computer Science 101 for 3x the price. The commercials are fucktarded. A woman who looks like trailer trash talking about how ITT taught her to "manage data systems" and then it shows her using Windows 7 and some kind of GUI firewall.

Come to Holla Forums. We'll fix you up.

College applications are down for the first time in decades, which is not that surprising since they were at an all-time high thanks to Michelle "Go to College" and Barack "Taxpayer co-signed student loans" Obama.

The college bubble has already burst for those who have graduated. College graduates can't find work, let alone a full-time job, but for some reason high schoo graduates are still enlisting. To be fair, the bad job market is not entirely the fault of the college education system, but smoking weed and drinking for 4 years to get useless degree and a lifetime of debt-slavery is not certainly not helping.

(me)
Just realized the video says that the community colleges are going to try to take-in ITT refugees. I feel sorry for them. The college is going to think that being tech school students they're going to have a basic concept of advanced concepts already. I can imagine it now, these ITT refugees going into the community college's computer class.

Couldn't find the webm i made, so here's the original.

You mean military enlistment or Highschool graduations are up?

Actually most people that go to ITT tech are not doing computer science. They are women and G.I bill spenders trying to get nursing degrees.

i mean college enrollment, but highschool graduations are probably also up since the standards have dropped so much in the last decade.

Fucking bullshit! You can get a degree in Star Trek studies in Washington state.

Please tell me this retarded nigger is just a nigger. I didn't know it was this bad. They don't even teach what they advertise

What did you except? Nursing is a women dominated field for a reason. And if people with G.I bill were any smart. They wouldn't be in the military in the first place. In fact they are the biggest welfare queens of them all.

I know that, but what I mean is that it's a technical school teaching nursing. That doesn't make sense to me.

That because you are not thinking like a woman.

I went to ITT Tech and after graduating I got a job that lasted me 6 years. It is what you do with the knowledge you gain that means something. Not the paper that you get for completing the course. Although, this was in 2005 so I don't know how much it changed after I left.

Problem with ITT tech they never had a good PR department like the University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix owns football stadium and hand degrees too minorities like candy. ITT tech kiss ghetto monkeys asses like UP. Obama probably gave them more grant money instead of shutting them Down.

2005 was before the second wave in the commercialization of the internet when people who were using computers still kind of knew how to use computers. I imagine ITT Tech was watered-down lessons then too but since it's now after 2007 imagining what it's like now is a horror film in my mind. Also, even Encyclopedia Dramatica has an article on it, it's that bad

encyclopediadramatica.rs/ITT_Tech

Surprise there no evergreen college page yet.

So, the school closed and they couldn't have their graduation ceremony. Doesn't that mean that they're not graduated?

Tbh, nursing/medicine is a pretty stable field. You just have to deal with needy people all day. A stable $50k-$60k income that's useable/transportable literally anywhere in the world is pretty good. Its not big money buts its stable money.
t. X-ray tech

I graduated Highschool without ceonomy. Mostly to get back at my mom.

You can make more than that working for the post office. You don't even need anything beyond a GED.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life yet, either

Go into trades bro

Government money and $50k-60k is a the starting pay in most major markets. Nurses can specialize and make even more money. In my field, you can become a MRI tech and make $75k-90k in most major urban areas or you can go to nuclear medicine/rad therapy and make even more. You can also work a public hospital and get full retirement by 40 if you want. The thing is, medicine can't be outsourced or automated and provides you with valuable skills that can be taken anywhere.

It will probably collapse only if the economy does. I expect people to continue tolerating all the bullshit so long as college attendance and graduation reaps benefits. However, all the pozz has recently gotten far worse, at least if my high school and the university pages I have visited are any indication. Diversity/multiculturalism is the defacto campus religion, with students being made to reflect on how great it is that people from all backgrounds and races have all come together to study and live together. Take a look at pretty much every jewniversity website and you will notice that nearly every image of the campus features at least 2 different races. Images of 4 individuals, each of a different race, standing or sitting together are not uncommon.

I would say the more immediate threat to the jewniversity system comes from loss of prestige due to Affirmative Action and the like.

But homework is racist!

Matt Greioning of Simpsons and Futurama fame is an allumni of this school. He started as a liberal and turned into a communist with the rest of hollywood. I don't think the school was always this bad. I think they've only recently boosted their Marxian efforts when it became in vogue.

Standardized tests are too - why would niggers and spics score so poorly on them if they weren't? I mean, I only managed a 36 on the ACT because the test was designed by whites for whites.

Good luck getting that sex change. You gonna need it as soon as the female nurses and patiences start accusing you of rape. Faggot.

So?

I'd rather not have a kike lawyer on retainer 24/7 and be a slave to med school bills till I'm 45.
Kek. This can happen outside of medicine too. Besides, nothing happened to the nurse. A lot of shit is permitted in medicine so long as its done to help the patient. And if the chick in your vid was serious about it, she would've called the charge nurse. She's probably just trying to get out of paying the hospital bill.

Funny enough that was my original plan. Decided against it once I started hearing about horror stories from guys in the field. If you want to focus on sciences, do shit like petrochemical engineering or molecular engineering. The guys in my class who went into those fields are doing alright right now. Much better than the business majors at least.

I hope this damn thing collapses. The horrors of college and university are so apparent yet people are too fucking stupid to see it with their own eyes.

Quite soon. A lot of high status members of institutions are forming the basic frameworks for online institutions and other such things.

Society in chaos; arguably this is the death rattle of the institutions of education and technological productivity. These structures build around the pseudo intellectuals that inhabit them are crumbling and they're scrambling to loot and salvage the rotting remains as the purifying sunlight shoots through the cracks.

Before then I would expect a world reforming conflict so don't hold your breath on this, prepare for the first challenge on the horizon.

Look at the bright side. At least your parents think you are smart enough for college

It will fully collapse when people swallow their pride and beliefs and just stop going. Seriously, if you have millions of people who just don't go to college/uni after high school for half a decade and go straight to work for that time at any job, they would be better off. This is how you reset the system; stop overthinking so much and just do what has to be done. Sometimes you need to do nothing to clear your mind so you can do something step by step without the overthinking paralysis. As an Asian, this is what I see wrong with the white man. You are like lazy dishonorable children who don't help your parents around the house. So what happens when you are lazy? Your whole country goes to shit starting with those in academia because you let degenerates teach your children.

I can. It's not a a bubble waiting to burst, it's an industry waiting to disappear because if obsolescence. Much like "news" is going away because low overhead streamers and bloggers are taking the viewership, "teachers" will go away soon because "knowledge" (information) is out there for free now.

The movers of this will be the companies. Take.mocrosoft off example, they are increasingly finding it better for them to hire guys out of high school who have ability and teach them skills in the job. The future requisite for work will be competence and reaching age of legal contracting (18 here). Anything else will be the Marxist dragon tearing it's ugly head for "diversity" hires, which will last only as long as the Marxists/Jews are in high power (tougher one to beat).

If you have to go, just do something you enjoy, and not something that you think will make you earn a lot of money, cause chances there are so many niggers or women in STEM it has been dumbed down beyond belief. You might as well get that Bachelors of Art in Theater, then go for a Masters or PhD in Particle Physics and just do whatever courses you need to satisfy the graduate school prerequisites.

Even if she managed to get a degree then she still won't get a job with that degree anyway because many companies will deny her straight away so her hope is get a job based on her skin.

All colleges should be for profit. Education isn't a right. The government just needs to stop subsidizing these bullshit worthless degrees from bullshit worthless colleges.

Eliminate student loans and all bullshit schools and half of these liberal shit havens evaporate overnight.

Just work for the defense industry to circumvent this. Plenty of good paying entry-level tech jobs, as clean nosed young US citizens that aren't snowflakes are actually a rarity. I got in with an associates degree and a few years of tech support experience.

Everybody says this but if you don't get at least a 4 year degree in something good then you probably won't be making more than $60k. Even with $60k, I don't think you can afford a stay at home housewife and a lot of children. We need high paying careers, we shouldn't be scrambling to find more work to make ends meet or relying on a wife's income to help pay the bills.

Somebody said, "muhh welding muh journeyman makes minimum $35/hr", but that's bullshit. I looked up welder salary and the average is half of that, it's like $40k, nigger-tier income you could barely live alone with, less than twice minimum for skilled work.

Yikes. We really are fucked aren't we?

How can you forget this gem

Which is how it should be and used to be.

A large part of pay is cost of living. Its easier to make a dollar stretch more in you live in a cheaper area vs living in a city for example. The biggest reason why families can't live off a $60k salary is that they don't plan/make poor decisions and live in cities.

friendly reminder that most "friendly reminder" threads are slide threads.

my wife set up a service business that anyone who isn't a complete retard could do, and shes netting 120k this year in a low cost of living area and its her first year.

Hope you're making more than 120k user.

Glad I've never seen this commercial in person or I'd have been in a shit mood

Maybe the kikes in the federal reserve should fuck off so our money will be worth more and you can buy a fuckin' $300K McMansion house for $100K or less.

It can be this way. The problem is there are four entities perpetuating the problem of academia today and they are: the government, the colleges/unis, employers, and the average goy like you, me, and everyone else in this thread.

The government subsidizes higher education jacking up the cost of tuition, academia is corrupt taking that money so they can do whatever they want, the average goy goes to college thinking they will make six figures right out of college and live happily ever after, and the employers can't do shit because current law doesn't allow them to have their credentials they create be as legitimate as a degree from fuckin' Harvard so they have to listen to some HR libcuck telling them what to look for when hiring people.

This is why everyone just has to stop going to college/uni. The whole thing will collapse if you have year after year of millions of people not going right out of high school and doing whatever.

this should be the official commercial

(((Bankers))) and (((usury))) is so evil. Back in the day, a house only costed half year's income.

HALF. A. YEAR'S. INCOME.

Anyone have those old Sears catalogs by the way?

I thought that was a real commercial at first

I'm too dumb to go into stem. I can't even do long division and I graduated Highschool without learning algebra. Should I go into law instead? Such as criminal justice bachelor with a major in forensic photography?

What does it say about the university of Phoenix when their own commercial has the line a Degree is a degree?

Literally the only reason I'm going to school is for Electrcial Engineering. I buy books on politics and read them on my own, as all of you should be doing. Pic related, my collection

Government money is debt to a student. Tying into "house", they don't know better yet. The schools can't force you to be their student after 18 which leaves it to my original point : the companies.

They don't need to have degrees coming in only qualified (high IQ) young people. They don't need to give credentials either because successful experience in a field is the best credential for getting the next job in that field. What we can do to help is meme.

Meme things like "four states let you take the bar after apprenticing with a lawyer rather than take on debt at a uni". Or meme microsoft-like examples of learning on the job. And as for the credentials, btw, companies can give their own out; Cisco systems certifications are a ticket to make bank for a young fella, one of many such credentialing schemas.

*Tyig into (the goys)

Whoever said war is hell never tried phone parsting

Good luck getting a government job without shit colored skin.

Pecan pie, skittles, Hershey's? Do you even care for your health fatty?

Get off your couch and get a career. What's stopping you? Come on and get 30,000 in debt for a 10 dollar an hour medical assistant bitch job.

user, please.

If you can't afford a modest house, a wife, and kids on $60k then you're doing something wrong. You can even live simply and have a wife and kids on $40k. There's lot of resources (surprisingly written by conservative stay at home moms) that give advice to traditional families on a budget.

Wait that ad was real?

I got my associates in physical therapy. I'm doing home health right now and busting my ass 6 days a week but on track to make 80,000.
Still not happy with my job title. Plan on going back to school but my GI bill runs out may 1 2019. I'm very interested in seeing if the senate ratifies the forever GI Bill bill that the house passed a week ago.
Don't feel like going 80,000 in debt to make 20,000 a year more

ITT and trade schools are barred from getting federal student aid money because they lacked sensitivity training and liberal classes.

You have unhealthy habits. Are you fat?

I like your books because they are well organised and tidy. Please eat more healthy foods and less junk food as I am merely concerned for your diet health.

I want to decimate you on your run-on sentence wall but damnit if I can't find a thing you said wrong

No you won't, you'll sperg out and direct people to a sticky.

Trade schools are the best schools.

Sounds like there's a gender studies degree in your future.

It was Christmas when I took that photo D:

If the threads gonna be up, I'll post a new pic on the third. Some new books came in and some super hot sauce (800k Scoville) so you can give me shit about that end of the unhealthy spectrum.

I went to one of these private trade colleges 15 years ago. Here is the deal. The (((curriculum))) is based when you signed up even if the technology becomes obsolete ("sorry, but you signed up for the Windows NT course, 2000 costs more goyim!). I did get to know a lot of weird hardware like token ring, which got me a job at IBM through their (((staffing service))) servicing it for (((banks))). That's the real reason people go to places like this: (((HR nepotism))).

Get out. I'm on track to fuck your virgin daughter too.

Are you trying to justify all that junk food?

I'm gonna put hot sauce on my chocolate cookies.

And dont give me shit as if your parents dont just randomly show up with sweets during christmas.