Brightest meteor shower in recorded history soon

didn't see a thread on this so here we go
we all know about the upcoming eclipse, as well as the kek nebula that was found a little while back
what nobody seems to be mentioning is that the brightest meteor shower in recorded human history is happening 12 days from now
bizarre coincidence? or another astronomical sign to add to the growing pile?
seems to me like someone or something REALLY wants us to be paying close attention
anybody know what sort of astrological/esoteric meaning meteor showers have?
all spoopy shit notwithstanding, this is interesting in and of itself.
here's greentexted article and sauce
physics-astronomy.com/2017/07/get-ready-brightest-meteor-shower-in.html#.WX_x8IjyvIU

Other urls found in this thread:

king5.com/tech/science/meteor-streaks-across-northwest-skies-1/460558769
youtube.com/watch?v=IwzfIEXRQf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interesting. Thanks, user.

I am ready. It's on a Saturday too, fuck yes.
I managed to see a massive one the other night while driving home. It lasted for such a long time; truly beautiful:
king5.com/tech/science/meteor-streaks-across-northwest-skies-1/460558769

The moon is going to be 3/4 full, it is going to wash out most of the shower.

Check your facts noob.

The ISS and Venus are two of the easiest things to see in broad daylight. Good luck finding them.

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth."

Dayum.

I've been noticing more shooting stars in the past few weeks, and haven't even been looking.

< < Holla Forums Anonymous, Holla Forums Squadron > >

I'm so fucking ready.

Another spoopy space habbening on oct 12
youtube.com/watch?v=IwzfIEXRQf8
What the fuck is going on lads?

So, Holla Forums, what should I do after ascending?

send back memes

There might be a meteor shower but beware of these psyoping fucktards pushing some happening on some date. We've been through this a dozen times before (sometimes I feel the average crowd here now is so new as to not remember past examples)

my birthday was yesterday
happy birthday user

Saw a literal orb ufo couple years ago watching this shower.

three fives in sequence
hehe!

don't forget to sieg heil it next time

Perseids last year were hyped as "hundreds of meteors" per hour. Viewing conditions here (light pollution and a full moon) pretty much drowned it out.
If youre in a rural spot with a good view of the sky it's ice. Otherwise don't bother.

Never, mien fuhrer!

Literally all an user could ever ask for!

(checked)
Happy B-day

The third of the stars in the sky is how many people the anti-christ will get to follow him as THE Christ. A third if the people will follow him.

Oh good lordy, which countries will it be visible from?

Jah mien Fuhrer!

Neat.

Someone fucked their sister and attended American public school.

It's the queue for retards such as yourself to cut your wrists and drink bleach.

Niggerburu

It's not that we believe it, it's that (((they))) do. They ritualize everything, and it's to their detriment because it makes them predictable. The elites are completely disconnected from reality so they're absolutely vulnerable to magical thinking. Knowing when "special" events are about to occur is key to disrupting their plans.

Reminder that the reason of having Halloween a mockery in burgerland and the day of the dead in many other countries around the middle of fall is that the 10 000BC comet that hit earth and caused the great flood happened around 1st of november.
The taurids are a part of that meteoroid stream and were much much brighter in the ancient times. The ancients thought that they were the souls of departed during the great cataclysm.

Sounds comfy, there's a full eclipse on the 21st too.

The sun will be made black as sackcloth and the stars will be flung down from heaven.

Just saying.

watched it the year before last, was amazing, well worth the trip away from light pollution.

Where's that pic with leftists holding up sign saying "Meteors Welcome"?

They believe it, so they arrange events to occur, so it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The funny thing is that they'll keep self-fulfilling prophecies right until the moment the bullet enters the backs of their head.
I'm embarrassed for all the white people in the past 200 years who've fallen for their bullshit, absolutely shameful naivety.

wew

WEW

gr8 job giving us the 411 m80.

What was that techno or shadilay song? Something about being gone in in summer (or june/august) and to be safe from the dangers under the moon or something to that effect.

7 heads refer to the 7 spirits of God, I don't recall them all but best attempt offhand: poet, scholar, artist…there's 4 more..

12…. Always 12

I'm ready just DO IT

this is always a story and nothing ever happens from it

creepy digits

We are ayys from sirius

Getting hyped about a possible rapture is Holla Forums tradition since forever

sadly this. these astrology happening threads will fag up the internet forever. after this passes, itll be all about december 2018 or some shit.
everyone fails to realize, its ALWAYS happening.

They say this every fucking year with the Perseid shower.

happening threads about really about fun mostly
that and is absolutely right
this stuff is complete bullshit, but the kikes believe it. they base their plans around this sort of shit. is it sane or rational? no. neither is dressing up in dear outfits and ritualistically raping and killing babies in front of owl statues.

are really about*
fuck i'm tired

the kek nebula was just someone who put their cock under a photoshop filter to change the colors and make it more transparent

mandatory

Checked. What is going on in that image?

Solar eclipse.

The mesoamerican cultures that had a day of the dead ritual actually had it in August until the Catholics moved it to be closer to all souls day/saints day/halloween/Samhain

take a large dose of LSD beforehand for maximum observational effect

NASA psy-op. What you see is a high-altitude balloon.

Disagree. 2012 was/is real, on a macro-scale; shemitah happened as well.

>It's not that we believe it, it's that (((they))) do. They ritualize everything, and it's to their detriment because it makes them predictable. The elites are completely disconnected from reality so they're absolutely vulnerable to magical thinking. Knowing when "special" events are about to occur is key to disrupting their plans.
This. If (((they))) believe it, we have to take it seriously.

This. It's an interesting month.

Enjoy your ban.

No, there will be an invasion most likely.

Interesting. They are trying to ensure we think ahead of time it's only a meteor shower. Do they think they still have a chance of winning?

That our planet is in the same position in relation to our sun every year.
OP is a faggot.
I will try and photograph it and get like one shot.

Fuck off. HABs/HAPs are industry standard. Nobody pays 200 Mio bucks just to get a satellite online.

Moon times vary depending on where you live. Use this website to check what it's doing for you.
www.timeanddate.com/moon/

Where I live, the moon doesnt rise till midnight, so i have a couple of hours of perfect dark if i get away from the city.

Full moon is shit for night watching. It drowns everything out. Also good luck seeing meteors during the day faggot.

Jews came from meteorites

The Leonids some years ago were fucking awesome. Made you not care about standing out in the frigid cold at an ungodly hour. I saw multiple fireballs exploding. I'm hyped for this I admit but it's going to take quite a show to surpass that one. I'm sure other astronomy minded anons remember what I'm talking about.

The day is upon us.

you've got to be fucking kidding me

A good time to repent.

What is the total number of souls? Are they made and destroyed according to how many people are alive at any given time? The reincarnation theory is retarded.

Someone record and post a webm already.

Fuck.

Happy birthday user!

i cant help but notice teh coinciding of the day of the meteors with quads car running over a bunch of leftists
pumped for the clipse boys

Is this really it? End of all things?

God damn it.

What's wrong, did you miss it? I went out last night and didn't see shit. I can usually see them pretty well, but this was definitely not up to expectations. You didn't miss much.

poor guy. (you)

Fuck I missed it. Did anybody see any?

Kek'd.