The Last SJW is now at 53 percent. How long until it reaches complete parity?

the Last SJW is now at 53 percent. How long until it reaches complete parity?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/starwarshatespoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue
medium.com/@josvchoi/the-last-jedi-on-the-character-assassination-of-luke-skywalker-38fe0190d01a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DISNEY MARKETING DEPARTMENT ON SUICIDE WATCH

I predicted it would flatten out at forty nine and I'm still sticking to that.

I predicted this

and people said the prequals were shit

The magic number is 49

- Jay Bauman

Jesus Christ how will Holla Forums recover?!

Is that suddenly somehow not the general consensus?

It will never go down to 50 right?

Welp, looks like hell's the limit here!

ultimately it just can't go below 53%. 75% of people have already seen it, and the last 25% already know what happens.

Doesn't mean they can't rate it anyway. Believe me, it can and will go below 53%. It's shit.

They were ok movies, but mostly bad SW movies.
And yet they're still miles better then the ST so fat, and tbh after TLJ it'll stay that way no matter how IX will be.

shit's so bad the prequels are now acceptable.

Do what you must. We have already won.

To any Disney employee's who may be posting here: hide you family. I'm serious.

Imagine if this shit actually drops below 50%

Who's the Mouse gonna kill next?

If we hit the 50% threshold, the media will practically be forced to report on it. The normalfag Star-wars conditioning will begin to crack.

kingdom hearts

The X-men?

At this rate they'll kill themselves, you can only jew for so long before you jew yourself.

More like 'The last Jewdi', hah gottem.

This is probably the most accurate answer.

I agree. That seems the easiest to fuck up with current year politics. Wolverine played by Idris Elba, anyone?

so this is pudding proof that critics are bought off right?

oh yeah they're definitely fucked

I am certain shills will grow even more desperate and upvote the score as much as they can.

they'll just go in shifts from now on. retarded goldfish memories will cry shill for one film, go to someone who reviewed it "honestly", then the "honest" critic will shill the next one.
see also; RLM

They could've easily locked the score back in the 90 or 80 percent range but chose not to. I have a feeling they're using this backlash to manufacture a "return to grace" sort of hype train for EP9.

This isn't about money. They will shill this movie for free and its more believable anyways.

That sounds about right. Expect the hype machine for EP9 to grow and then people will look back on this movie even more negatively and pretend Abrams will fix everything up.

That's why they pay shlubs to review things positively, so they can push that consensus crack bullshit.

with what? Rey the super tard? Kylo the conflicted? Ghost Luke? After the Han Solo spinoff comes out?
SW is pretty much kill unless the new trilogy does literally everything right.
with RJ at the helm. damn i just made myself smug.

There is nothing stopping JJ from going full "parallel universe/time travel LOL" with the next one. Hell, he's done it more than once I'm pretty sure.

For the most part I wasn't a big fan of the fox movies, but I expect disney x-men to be absolute trash.

I wouldn't be surprised, but the outcome will be the same. He's incapable of doing anything worthwhile, let alone in a series as buttfucked as this.

If he does this shit again to salvage the franchise, he will be exposed for the hack that he is to the masses and the hate he will get will make TLJ's backlash seems small.

i just thought of a worst case scenario, and i hope to god he's not reading this.

this just seems more plausible the more i think about it

LMAO.

Doesn't RLM usually give a pass to actors if the script is crappy? During the Plinkett reviews, didn't Mike say something along the lines of Hayden Christensen did the best he could with awful lines and Lucas's "directing"?

As much as I dislike Daisy Ridley, I can't say whether or not she's a good actress. I just strongly dislike her character (appearance, role in story, dialog, abilities…)

Also lol. Look what google gave me just now.

lul. people aren't buying muh sexism anymore so they're just throwing anything they can think of.

She's a fucking awful actress specifically because she can't act. Her serious face is bulging her eyes out and talking at a weird pace.

She's a xenomorph, she ain't fooling anyone.

WEW

Disliking TLJ makes you a Nazi.

No, liking TLJ makes you a Nazi
twitter.com/hashtag/starwarshatespoc

This meme has been going for far too long and needs to stop, Hayden Christensen is a shitty actor who only knows how to play an emo kid with anger issues, every damn movie he made he plays the one dimensional role of angry emo kid

I agree. A nigger deserting is to be expected.

Quite honestly if he makes Luke an omnipotent god who kicks Rey’s and Kylo Ren’s ass I’ll salute it.

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet victory yeah!

nah just 50%

Of all characters they could have picked to portray the toxic masculinity stereotype, they had to pick Poe, the one heavily implied to be gay and also the spic too (nevermind he looks too white).

Im so glad this stupid latinX term has taken off for some reason. It makes me smirk every time.

JJ is the single most protected director in Hollywood sans Spielberg. I seriously doubt he will ever be thrown to the wolves unless Hollywood itself is set on fire.

TLJ is holding worse than Justice League. Just a week ago, I thought this was impossible. Our magic is strong and the time to strike is now.

Will Jake Skywalker be retconned out of existence?

I don’t want destruction. I am merciful. I want a servile, desperate attempt to be placated that is a full concession they were wrong. Make the guy on Ach-To a dark side vision and the real Luke was locked in a prison or some shit.

It's ironic since Latinx makes no sense grammar wise in Spanish and is obviously used Americanized spics who don't know Spanish.

Just you wait until he gets hit with a sexual harassment accusation. The moment this happens, Star Wars will crumble into nothing.

Wtf? I love the prequels now

This.

Even now there is hope for man.

nigger.

I wonder who she fucked to get the part.

No one would willingly put their penis in her malformed jaw. She was chosen because is ugly and her body is flat like a plank. Kathleen is in charge of Star Wars, not some horny Semite.

She fucked JJ. She got the part because he liked how she looked when she showed fear. It was a kike desire to rape a shiksa.

I've seen normalfags say they're warming up to the prequels after how bad this was.
Maybe it's not to late to get George Lucas in charge for one more trilogy. We need to prequelpost even harder.

Trips confirm.

Someone should tell them that if they get what they want and ONLY white men are allowed to be shown harmed on screen, people are gonna get pissed off and flip the fucking table.

Most of the 1/2 star reviews are paragraphs long, and the 4 or 5 star reviews look like bots or assmad sock puppets writing single sentence reviews.

Disney is botting the RT reviews and still losing.

Who the fuck cares? I've never met vegetarians who act as fucking boisterous as vegans do about their eating habits. I knew one guy for two years before finding out he was a vegetarian and even then it was only because we were at a party that mostly had meat.

kys

vegan pls

I don't think he has a lot of life left in him.

The Battle for Endor is better than TLJ.

The first Ewok movie sucks though.

What? He’s plowing his negress with a fervor not seen since Thomas Jefferson’s plantation.

It's bizarre how they can't admit that Rey is a Mary Sue, Jay seems to live in constant fear of being called sexist, probably something about his history with Lauren or something.

What do you think is draining his life?

what do you think they've probably been doing all this time?

This
More people hate this pos than there are shills.

too jewish..oy vey remember the 666 gorillion

Is chaka-chakanakka not over yet?

A lot of the trash latin America throws over the border can't even speak Spanish , they speak some indian language.

in other words an attention whore… I can't wait for this bitch's fame to fade and disappear.

he flinches s back every time he gives an opinion also it seems like he's looking for a approval for his remarks……low T male feminist detected.

So that’s what they meant when they said that Rey would bring balance to the force

The balance would be critics giving it the 92% and the audience the remaining 8%.

Patience, my young Padawan

I've only heard that from people who were between ages for 0-17 during the span of the prequel releases.

haha hey grant

I don't like the PT but they are far better than what disney did to ST. I think that's probably what most people are think about the PT now.
Come back George!

it can't go below 53%. You're wasting your time. This thread is soooo pathetic.

Could it happen?

(((Disney))) will probably petition them to remove the audience score after this, though since RT is owned by WB and WB kino get slated by the (((critics))) all the time they might not go along with it.

If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

Okay, TLJ is nowhere near as bad as the Holiday Special.
The Holiday special goes well beyond "it's so bad it's good" territory and lands directly into "unbearable".
It's so fucking boring. The first half hour is alien gibberish and some Wookiee family dicking around. It's surreal how bad it is.

It's true, all of it.

This, Kathleen Kennedy was so eager to wipe out all the good things about OT she never thought about no one wanting to bother seeing the next movie if Luke is a dead faggot ghost

Man, how much I wish you were right.
"latinx" is used by leftards that want to take away gender from language.
Since in Spanish "los" is plural both for males and for neutral (at least one male in the group) they think it's sexist.
Marxist subversion trying to change the language, as usual. At least it's more overt than redefining "racism" to mean something completely different involving a plus sign. Not that we don't have that kind of bullshit, but the x gives it away.

I did not expect that.

Just fuck off weeb.
Nobody thinks little girls are cool or it's acceptable to imagine your thoughts coming from them. Out you go, rping faggot.

It's not bombing, it's just not doing as well as they hoped.
The next film could possibly be a bomb, though.

I think it's incredible though, that so many fucking people are trying to strip gender from the language of the people they "fight for" it's fucking hilarious.

its disturbing these mental defectives exist at all and are not interned in an an insane asylum.

It's always the darkest before dawn, user.
It took the Weimar Republic for Germany to wake up. Seeing how fast right-wing parties are growing it seems like shit will sort itself out within 20 years.

I saw a segment from one of those celebrity gossip shows earlier and the "expert" they dragged on to talk about the low ratings blamed it on the "alt-right" somehow and used a totally obvious troll review as proof. I wish I could find the clip.

probably wrote it himself.

Didn't Rotten Tomatoes themselves say the scores are completely legitimate?

The number will (((mysteriously))) rise back up eventually, I bet. Probably because of those damn Russians.

(Most of) the digits in this thread make me so happy. I'm checking them.

Fuck yes. I can't believe the prequels are finally being recognized. Whatever happens in the future, we can live happy knowing that George told a complete story unpozzed by the kikes. Pic related.

Execute Order 66.

Boycotts. We must fuck the Mouse worse than the Mouse fucked Star Wars.

The Mouse fucked with the balance of the Force. Karma's a bitch.

The table's already being flipped. This film is blatantly misandrist. (((Disney))) should consider themselves lucky they fucked up the nigger and chink subplot as bad as they did.

Even God-fearing spics should hate this movie. It's the anti-Christ.

Gold.

You have seen the light, brother.

RIP X-men. At least we got Logan.

George better get busy then.

The Star Wars Holiday Special is better than TLJ.

Hell, they raped Luke and shit on his grave, so I guess they could do time travel. There's no saving Disney Wars now though, they genuinely ruined everything. The foundation of Disney Wars is rotten to the core: your mom jokes, diversity, plot holes, no internal logic when it comes to the force or hyperspace, etc.

They've been doing that shit for years. Even in manlet braincuck movies like American Beauty.

Can anyone explain why so many faggots keep saying "m*ry s*e".
It has been a very recent thing, in the last few months it has increased from almost nothing to constant.
It sounds like a homosexual and/or tranny gossiping in an office full of aids.

hehe
satire might return sanity to the earth

Stay mad, goon nigger. Daily reminder that Holla Forums is also an anime and cartoon board. Check the tags in the board catalog if you don’t believe me.

it's not exactly new user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

Mary Sue is nothing new, but the rise of SJWs pushing shit writing and stronk women has created an army of these perfect people, so the number of shit characters created by shit writers has increased dramatically.
And as people get introduced to the term and recognise the problem they're going to call it out, which will increase awareness and create a snowball effect.

It's pretty notable that a recent major blockbuster movie features a mary sue fitting the original meaning of the term instead the more recent "a succesful character I don't like" definition.

The x-men were dead on arrival my man.
as is every capeshit

NO U

IM NOT A PLEB! LOOK AT ME!

The high ratings aren’t. They’re all single sentence and vague. The 1/2 star ones are from pissed off fans.

That's just how fanboys review.
I know some in real life, they're really that vapid.

It's all gamergate, alt right, russian troll factories doing!

Daily reminder that pedoshits are lowest of the low.
Lower than niggers, gays and furries.

Girl with the ice cream is at least 15.
Kill yourself.

Disney are fucking savages.

Post it

Didn't want to out myself, but fuck it… I don't even care anymore.

medium.com/@josvchoi/the-last-jedi-on-the-character-assassination-of-luke-skywalker-38fe0190d01a

I respect your opinion but unironically watch kevin smiths review, im not even a fan of him, but i enjoyed the film and direction even though it isn't what you would have thought or imagined.

Doesnt mean your moefaggotry gets a pass, retard. We're fucking DONE with you. All forms of your shit memes. Anime is dead.

Kevin Smith is a fucking sellout that praises anything with enough money behind it. I don't know if he does this because he's a scrub-tier fanboy who likes anything with a title that evokes nostalgia for him, or because he's a corporate shill looking for handouts and cameo directing gigs on their third rate TV shows. I doubt he knows either.

Essayfag here. Watched halfway through the Kevin Smith review. He's just looking at this shit on the surface level. Agree they should have had Chewie tell Luke what happened to Han. Smith makes a LOT of excuses for TLJ, but I get where he's coming from. How you feel about TLJ depends on what you're looking for in Star Wars.

Smith points out a lot of serious flaws and even misunderstands certain plot points (such as the Kylo-Rey Force Skype), but apparently the flaws didn't affect his enjoyment, probably because he's (A) delusional, (B) friends with Rian, (C) wants to make more movies, and (D) made up his mind to love this film the minute he lit his joint. He even admits that he's an "easy mark".

I mean, Smith cried when he saw Yoda and laughed at the cringey joke about Luke slapping Rey's hand for "reaching out". I grew up loving Clerks, Chasing Amy, and JaSBSB, but Smith's always been stuck in his own world, and it honestly sounds like he just doesn't want to upset all his famous friends. It's hard out there for an independent director.

Where is the argument?

Kys homeboy he's right. Also Xmen is always shit

since they want to push the strong womun meme it will be better if they did this instead

Just like every other Marxist creation the "strong womyn" archetype goes completely against human nature. It can work when it is explicitly stated that there is a man that is stronger than her and will rescue her, but if that is not the case you just end up with a "man with tits" type of character that nobody wants. Women don't want it because they get moist at the thought of the damsel in distress and men don't want it because strong womyn played straight don't make for good fetish fuel.

Yet you swallowed half a lie: strong women and weak men are part of tranditional jewish culture, not a new idea. They're converting you to their ancient way of life.

The hyperdrive battering ram shit is straight out of Star Ocean, too. All we need now is for Finn to get sucked into a workmhole and end up fathering Mace Windu.

I read that shit through, and you are mostly on point, though you give the prequels too much credit. Also, if you actually want to go through the EU book-by-book I gotta warn you for your own sanity - DON'T. If you absolutely must, read some of the Timothy Zahn stuff, play the KOTOR games (and Republic Commando and so on if you actually like playing games) and watch the Clone Wars cartoon - and then stop right there.

Did you ever wonder why Hollywood trashes the prequels but loves these new films unconditionally? It’s very simple: Lucas is not in the director’s guild. They are looking for any excuse to shit on him because he’s his own guy. Rian and Jew Jew are both in the guild.

You trash shit that is way better than the prequels guaranteed faggot

Stay triggered goon.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the feedback and suggestions. I plan to just read the best of theEU books anyway. Zahn's trilogy is a priority. I do love Star Wars games including KOTOR, Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron 1 & 2, the Jedi Knight series, Episode I Racer, etc… haven't played Republic Commando, though. I'll give it a spin. I saw the sick Tartakovsky cartoon. Loved it. I only saw a few episodes of the 3D Clone Wars. Surprisingly decent stuff. I intend to watch the whole thing someday.

Nigger.

Empire at War looks pretty legit. Just remembered I have ROMs of the X-Wing and TIE Fighter games. Been saving them for a rainy day - might as well dig in. Over the past week I've been watching the commentaries on the first six films again just to remind myself that I still love Star Wars.

Fuck Empire at War. Play Star Wars: Rebellion. It’s harder to learn but much more satisfying.

Forgetting someone?

Disney might sell it back if Solo and IX sell poorly/get negative reviews.
They did it with Power Rangers, and Saban even managed to pay less than what he sold it for originally.

Disney would ask for 10 ten times what they bought it for though, even though they've already made their money back.

Kyle will be canon again, either by Disney or otherwise.

Eventually when the husk is dried up, they’ll create a “Star Wars Legends: Episode VII”

Disney bought and intentionally devalued Power Rangers to further entrench their monopoly on new blood scouting and child trafficking.

Doubly why it's impossible to be an independent critic because all these people want to be invited to premieres, to be known for having friends and associates in the industry, would rather sacrifice their objectivity and integrity to maintain the inclusion and good graces of those they're suppose to be critical of.

Would you even be writing your essay if there wasn't a huge Internet backlash over this flick, or would you be another pawn falling in line behind Disney?

Are you sure about that?
-$4 Billion (purchase SW)
-$430 Million (budget + marketing TFA)
-$350 Million (budget + marketing RO)
-$400 Million (budget + marketing TLJ)
-$450 Million (overbudget with reshoots SOLO)
———————————–
Box office is gross tickets sales, of which the studio only get a portion.
TFA $2 Billion global box office, lets be generous and call Disney's cut 50%
+ $1 Billion
RO $1 Billion global box office
+ $500 Million
TLJ on track for ~$1 Billion global box office
+ $500 Million

(((merchandising))) will be ten times that.

Given that Mark Hamill read the script and disagreed with the way his character was ruined, does anyone know why he did it?
Was it just him being contractually obliged.

The new toys aren't selling though.

You should publicize this so that everyone knows how heartless the Mouse is.

Yes. He signed the contract before Lucas sold the rights. Smart people put exit clauses in their contract in case of the employer changes ownership.

He could negotiate to buy back the rights at a lower price due to the damage they've caused, out Jewing the Jews.

He donated all the money though from the Star Wars sell though, he's got other assets, but I doubt enough to buy back.
The very least Disney gives him and Hamill seats on the story team seeing as how they now understand how much weight Hamill pulls on the Internet when he shits all over something.

His net worth is around 5.5 billion USD.

Did you know that anime is degenerate?
I'M A GOON
I'm a real national socialist and Hitler hated Japan and anime.
I'M A GOON
Did you know anime is totally problematic for catering to the male gaze?
I'M A GOON
Did you know anime is not an important part of chan culture?
I'M A GOON
I post this thread here every single day because it's important.
I'M A GOON
I've been posting anti-anime threads on Holla Forums for 4 years now.
I'M A GOON
I was banned from Holla Forums 41 times, and now I'm going to post the same thread on Holla Forums every day too.
I'M A GOON
But really, I'm one of you, I'm not lying. Honest.
I'M A GOON
My life now revolves around trying to convince anonymous internet Nazis on an anime shitposting site that anime is bad.
I'M A GOON
WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME DAMN'T????!!!
I'M A GOON
I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE, HOW MANY MORE FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING NAZI SHITLORD BASTARD FUCKS!!???
I'M A GOON
SMUG ANIME GIRLS HAUNT MY DREAMS EVERY NIGHT! THEY'RE ALWAYS LAUGHING AT ME! STOP!!!!! STOP LAUGHING AT ME DAMN'T!!!!!!!
I'M A GOON
I'M NEVER GETTING MY 10 BUX BACK! I'M NEVER GETTING IT BACK! I'M NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!! WHY AM I STILL ALIVE???!! WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT TO LIVING ANYMORE????!!!!!!
I'M A GOON

Goons are going to commit collective suicide when Star Citizen inevitably fails.

Yes and that's why the 'mary-sue' line still carefully avoids the real problem. It wouldn't matter if you gave her a training montage or not… having her play the Achilles archetype is just artificial shit.

Can you really call it the Achilles archetype if you know she never dies?

No, goons are helping Derek Smart and already pretend they didn't spend years shilling that shitty game. Pretty sad to watch.

They're not getting their money back though.

Not just shilling, but also developing ship models for free. They literally acted as remote interns.

It's more like forcing someone to watch the execution of their child.

Pretty good essay, user.

If only it were that humane. They're basically giving them front row seats to the anal gangrape of their progeny.

Suing Mark Hamill because he hated the new script and refused to do it would be PR death. Hamill is arguably the biggest threat to Disney Wars, which is why they made Luke a shit character.

I think Mark believes he’s an actor and his job is to play the part as written despite his own opinions. Star Trek actors are the ones who always policed their characters and made sure they looked squeaky clean. If Shatner played Luke, Kennedy would have been out on her ass in a matter of minutes.

Maybe not. I mean it in the sense of 'this land's greatest warrior'.

They seemed to be perfectly fine with the JJ reboot.

Star Trek is about a Mary Sue civilization so it's not like the characters playing Mary Sues would change much.

This is meaningless nonsense. Obviously you have some argument you are eager to make, but just know no one cares and you’re retarded.

Oh wait. You said Star Trek is aMary sue civilization, not Star Wars. Never mind.

Check the date I published my essay. It was originally posted during the first wave of backlash, on the Saturday the film came out (I've tweaked it a bit since then but it's 90% the same). I saw TLJ on Thursday opening night, and it infuriated me. Using the leaked subs, I wrote that essay specifically as a call of arms to wake people up, comfort fellow distraught fans, and prompt boycotts.

I'm 100% an outsider, and proud of it. I left Ped0wood in '10 to be a homesteader after my college professor dropped some hints about the shit that goes on behind closed doors. I'm technically only a gaming critic and journalist (I write for my friend's independent site) with a film degree.

Nah. Can't prove anything. Correlation =/= causation. I did make a stink on social media though, and some folks got quite upset on my behalf.

Thank you.

>STAH WAHS GOT A LOW RATING BECAUSE OF MUH RUSSIANS ALT-RIGHT
maybe people just didn't like it because it was repetitive and boring
it's probably inaccurate because they poll like 400 people for each movie and they mostly poll at popular theaters in big cities where fanboys are likely to be
>SHUT UP YOU'RE BOTTING THE SCORE

The scale of that game was amazing, really shows how fucked the scale of these movies is when the not rebel fleet is one capital ship, less even than ROTJ.

Fucking worthless ship, Victory Star Destroyer and Carracks have faster hyperdrives than ISD and SSD, you can cover a lot more systems with patrol fleets by using those. VSD also has higher bombardment value (stronger against shields and planetary batteries), though they don't carry many fighters, loading with Tie Bomber will increase the bombardment value, avoid x-wing/y-wing swarms, but Carracks can cut down smaller engagements just fine.

I think they where tried of hear the same argument again and again, despite it being accurate. They just don't want to hear and talk about it again. I don't know why they went with the denial path though.

But the costumes are kick-ass, compared to current year star wars. That wookie family is actually a glimpse of the way Endor was supposed to look like.

SSDs are awesome, but generally by the time you can build them the Rebellion is crushed.

4 lancer frigates can obliterate twenty or so rebel squadrons and they are way cheaper. ISDs have the benefit of carrying six TIE fighter squadrons with them. A well constructed imperial fleet doesn’t have to avoid shit. Two Star Destroyers with four lancer frigates can wipe out massive fighter swarms. Throw in two VSDs and an interdictor and you can mop up most rebel fleets.

Sabotage > bombardment. Once you figure out sabotage, the game is honestly nearly broken.

Can we make the jackpot?

How low can it go ?

Fuck off shill

I can't even make myself enjoy it ironically. I'm sorry dude, your movie just sucks.

Nice straw man faggot. Putting TLJ under any of those columns is shilling
Even leddit

Okay pal it was unironically good because the star wars series isn't that good on average

Well did you see The Force Awakens and the Last Jedi in theaters?

Saw FA because I got free tickets and watched LJ on here
What is that chart trying to say?

So you didn't see BOTH in theaters like I'm saying, that cam rip is shitty it was good in theaters. And the audience liked it more than TFA.

I don't need to eat shit to know it tastes bad user

its okay bro, but listen to be rian actually directed it and it was refreshing compared to rogue one and the force awakens

star wars deserves to be burned if this is burning it. because people just wanted the same safe rehashes then. im glad rian burned the shit out of star wars, now end it

TFA was an ANH clone. Fans didn't want that.

TLJ is the cinematic equivalent of an unironic Coldsteel the Hedgehog shitpost and fans didn't want that either.

All Disney needs to do to avoid buttfucking this one franchise is stop being Disney for a while. But they aren't doing that and never will.

How wrong was he? Or how right?

Blah blah. It was good nigga. There were some good scenes and some great scenes. Fuck your shitty delayed spic small theater 240p cam rip nigger. You are the equivalent of a nigger on the internet.

*squints at your poor reviews*

This movie is so kino it took down Rotten Tomatoes

Apologize right fucking now to Rian Johnson

Shitskin detected.

And yet, TLJ copies shit from ANH, ESB and RoTJ throughout. Face it, Nu Wars has no ideas of its own beyond shitty detours to Casino Night Zone and bad editing, I.E. no good ideas or craft to speak of. Just idiocy and wasted opportunities left and right.

TLJ took the throne room scene and that was the only good part of the OT left to pilfer.

They can still milk it with a Obi Wan movie, a Yoda movie etc. Wonder if they'll ever go with a reboot of the OT.

nigga

No that was making it pottery

Sure, they can try to milk Star Wars with those, though at this point, I doubt anyone will be as thirsty for many more Disney wars.

More like shitting in the pot.

The pot was already shit I liked the film

I'm sure you did like the film, but I don't see how that's relevant. Is Mickey's cock that far down your throat?

It was beautiful just like the prequels

This isn’t a warermelon enthusiast board nigger.

Don't know, the Prequels didn't waste time poorly redoing the scenes from the OT, and not even Jar Jar was as retarded.as the entirety of TLJ.

is 56 a magic number?

5+6=11
1+1=2
2x2=4
4th letter is D
4 and D
4D chess confirmed?

Nah, I played hundreds of games online back in the day. Sabotage while effective mainly relies on unguarded systems, most players concentrate defenses with lots of troops and a general and counter-intel missions on hardened bases where manufacturing is, in multiplayer you generally leave your mining/refinery planets with only token defenses and maybe two shields to stop troop invasions from troop transports. Sabotage takes too many turns to carry out unless you're sending them from the neighboring planet or a ship in orbit, but multiplayer tends to be slower paced per turn, and overall more chess like. Most games didn't last 500 turns.

Carracks have awesome damage control and resiliency and a weak but present turbolaser stat that makes them more versatile against capital ships, lancers are highly effective against fighters, but generally you don't get those huge swarms if you play quick, hell I didn't even make it to lancer research before beating the AI most of the time.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Reminds me of Axe Maniac shilling the fuck out of Duke Nukem Forever only to get BTFO when it flopped; then he switches to Serious Sam, pretending he never shilled Duke, Fuck Goons.