universetoday.com/54756/what-is-the-big-bang-theory/
retractionwatch.com/
plot-generator.org.uk/tp802e/sly-no-mans-sky.html
plot-generator.org.uk/ey8dmg/spiteful-no-mans-sky.html
humblebundle.com/survive-this-bundle
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
universetoday.com/111561/where-is-the-center-of-the-universe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really want to know what they expected from a small dev studio that did practically nothing before this.

Granted the devs Todd Howard tier lies didn't help. Especially since most people probably only wanted it for the multiplayer that didn't exist

HAHAHA!

NO ONE SAW THIS COMING, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!

My coworker was so hyped about this game

He was amazed at how he got a weather alert and the planet went from 20C to +200C in seconds and he had to hide in a cave. He was also annoyed how his starting planet was full of acid pools with acid rain.

He was really enthusiastic, I couldn't tell him his taste was shit.

Hello Games
Goodbye Games

I was watching some stuff on youtube and the normalfags were tearing each other apart over this. I guess the many broken promises of multiplayer, unique planets, and exploration mean nothing when you have a quintillion versions of the same planet to walk around on.

POST SMUGS

let me guess, perfect scores from 'journalists' followed by a month of hit pieces how gamers are too entitled and this game is a masterpiece

O-oh, how surprising. Nobody could have expected this.

who cares? we knew it was shit the moment it was announced as an open world game.

I'm ready.

We better buy 3 copies to make up for the trolls :^)

Hard to tell, the game just came out today, I won't be surprised if they didn't even send out review copies due to an embargo.

FUCK

SWEET LITTLE LIES

one for smug and one for fug

Seeing this is better than the Olympics. Not like that's saying much though.

MY

The olympics is entertaining though

my fucking people, I can't believe they lost the key to the stadium

GAME

Was there a reason people wanted this game to fail or succeed?

UP

I'm not happy about this, I wanted something good for fuck's sake.

You’re too stupid to be allowed to be called human.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

It was because of the promises, and how much hype it had behind it.

It always helps to go into games assuming they're shit until they prove you wrong.

How did this little game wind up being propped up as the Next Big Thing anyway? I get the impression the devs never intended it to be a "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!" sort of thing but the folks upstairs expected otherwise.

Is this for real?

Bad goy! Pre-order Nu-male skies

If you guys didn't hear yet, you CAN'T play with your friends. Reddit is on suicide watch. it has a destiny like matchmaking were you have a small chance to encounter a player but there's no way to choose to be in your friends instance or server at all.

Multiplayer game in 2016 and you cant play with your friends.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

From day one I wondered. The game looks nice a big, but what the fuck do you actually do in all this open space?

Apparently nothing. Title was a warning.

Yup

Yeah, fuck me for wanting good games in 2016

I don't give a fuck about NMS but you fuckers are grasping.

Also this exact same thread was made in cuckchan.

You are too stupid to be allowed to be called human.

Can't wait to hear the same people that claim that 8/v/ is too insignificant to shill on blame 8/v/ for this.

I want to fuck anime Jesus

You'd think after all these games that parade around having infinite replay value because "muh procedural generation" people would've fucking learned by now.

I watched a few hours of it and every bit of it was entirely rudimentary. None of it really holds together in any meaningful way. Like a collection of mini games only less novel because it's all shit you've seen before in every other game like this. Not a single part of it has anything characteristic or unique to it.

From now on I'm gonna create an explanation for this kind of thing called the "Mystery Box Effect". They create hype behind something, but they never explain why besides "Oh just trust me, it'll be a surprise."

People still fall for early access survival games for christs sake. And they never fucking learn.

Good games already exist you nigger

Don't you dare lie, they have like 6 threads on their catalog. If anything they like it more than us.

He didn't expect it to be good, he wanted it.
But your double trips are inarguable.

Why there are popping games between nothing and MN9?

This anime jesus is better.

At least the Devs delivered what everyone expected. A shitgame through and through.

They pretend to hate EA but still buy Battlefield games and suck industry dick.
They hate on "obscure" games like BDO as "korean grind shit" and never touch anything japanese because it's "gay".
My sides are in orbit, to use an older meme.
There are no memes capable of expressing my lols.

Gaming isn't dead. Western gaming is dead. So many fags haven't seen the light yet, but I don't care because all these shit games are meant for the shit audience that deserve them.

GG ez

What does this mean? That they've removed the already practically non existent "multi-player" mode? So no naming space dinos and planets for everyone statistically no one to see?

BDO is a cluttered faceroll p2w garbage-tier mmorpg and you have shit taste for trying to say it's anything other than trash.

You're waifu is good

They put a sticker over the multi player.

SMUGS INCOMING

I think that's the first time anyone have ever said that on this website… ever
…
Also Naoto

my thoughts exactly user

What are you, gay?

>>>/suicide/

Do I really need to explain what's wrong with that post?

Hence my question.

I don't know about "weather", but for planets with thin atmospheres, that's pretty much how it goes. The sun's rays, unmitigated, roasts everything the instant the sun rises, and the heat dissipates rapidly at night until it's very far sub-freezing.

If it's just a warm front passing by that raises temperature by 180C, that's fucking ridiculous though. That kind of temperature change would be the result of a meteor impact on the far side of the planet, maybe, but it couldn't occur naturally.

That's because they have shit taste

Even the positive reviews sound dull:
TL;DR: I need something to keep my head empty when I'm listening to pink flood (oh God)

Then you have the full damage control mode:
TL;DR: it wasn't overhyped, devs never lied.

TL;DR: come on, that's not so long.

TL;DR: multiplayer is soooo mainstream anyway.

TL;DR: I'll balance it out. On MY OWN!

TL;DR: Pointing a laser at rocks requires a "learning curve".

TL;DR: I'm giving it a ten because of the trolls. No idea how much the game is worth.

Etc.

I'm gonna play it pirated because it still sounds comfy but at least I didn't fall for the pre-order hype

are you fucking lost?

How do these people become such fucking zombies?

MY FUCKING SIDES
GOOD JOB user

How do you fags even hear about these shit indie games?

Well, that might be the only actually good thing this game has going for it, then.
There's nothing that makes a game instantly shit quite like the inclusion of multiplayer. It doesn't matter if it's a separate mode, or if it's tacked on, or if it's built from the ground up to be multiplayer - if there's interaction with other living humans in any capacity, it's 100% confirmed trash.

Since this game is no longer multiplayer, I have to adjust its trash rating to merely 99% confirmed trash.

But since there's little to no medium to conduct the heat to of from your body you would never notice it. You could walk around on the dark side Moon with nothing but a skin tight rubber suit and you could walk around on the light side the same just fine if you added a mylar like coating to your suit. You would need good insulated boots and probably gloves though.

Don't post smugs and instead ask this question

Why did it sucks ?

I see nothing wrong, aside from the tits
Is there suddenly something wrong with titis?

All smug aside, what is the actual game's gameplay? I legitimately do not know. I assumed since space ships where involved it was suppose to be a flight sim of some type.

People heard about this one because it was E3
The hype for this has been pretty real, honestly

Yeah, true, if you've got any kind of covering you'd be fine. Your suit wouldn't be chugging to try to warm you up ot anything.
In fact, radiation is the slowest form of heat loss by far. If you got sucked out of a ship without a suit, and you could magically survive the decompression and lack of oxygen somehow, the next thing that would kill you is overheating - not freezing like sci-fi movies try to pawn off on you.
Your body would generate heat faster than it could radiate away, and you'd cook yourself from the inside out like a hotdog in a microwave.

I guarantee you these people have never played games before the start of the 360 generation of consoles. It's not about wanting a good game now right when you buy it, you gotta wait for fuckhuge updates and patches when you get a new game now in the hopes of getting a mediocre or decent game at the end of it all.

It's minecraft, without voxels. No, really.

Perfection m8

You fly around and get to name reskins of aliens and rocks and shit

Basically just minecraft with resource collecting

False promises about multiplayer so we can assume any other feature greater than that is either non existent or only exists as a gimmicky ruse

Dev's said that there's supposed to be thousands of hours of gameplay but the leak said it was possible to finish the game in about 8 hours

you can finish the game in 1 hour after you uninstall the game because there's nothing to do.

you can finish the game in under 1 second by not buying it in the first place

Fuck, didn't post shit. The gameplay is basically more shallow than Mineycrafta in space. It's just one nonstop grind and craftfest so that things will take less time to do and you have to go back to your ship less.

They patched that exploit out. At this point I'm convinced the only reason the game takes that long is because its just meant to waste your time, but not in a fun way

I'm still not even sure what actually finishing that game consists of.

The dev's made it sound like you meet god himself but it's probably just a sign stuck in the ground that says "Thank You For Playing"

But you can do that with any game, so its less an actual complaint and more just a snark
I could beat your favourite game in 1 sec by not buying it, but I'd have to be a real cunt to use that as a point against the game

I think this game is aimed at autists, user. The kind of people who actively avoid a game's goal so that they can keep playing it forever.
For example, I have 490 hours in Terraria, even though that game has a clear goal and tight power and boss progressions with a final boss and all that jazz, I still spend hours just fucking around digging holes in dirt because it's relaxing and fun.

I don't know if NMS will be relaxing or not, but it doesn't look very fun at least. I'm definitely going to play it, but only pirated or if it goes on sale for $20 or less ever.

I hope there's some brave user rushing to the end of the universe so he can spoil the end of the game for everyone and we can have Fallout 4 salt party 2.0.

Are you telling me… that STARBOUND has more gameplay features than this game? What the fuck is the world coming to

It's a walking, survival, mining, and inventory management simulator; in addition to the space aspect being far below the quality of space engine.
With re-used assets that have slight variations that inevitably repeat, and annoying mechanical cruxes that are implemented to be counter-intuitive to their originally stated drawing point of the fucking game; exploration.
Combat mechanics are poorly done, and seem slapped on top as an afterthough - almost like they don't actually play video games, but artsy walking simulators - in addition to the point that interaction with AI is stale; giving it a lifeless feeling.
You can't build, you can't edit stuff except set pieces, and they lied about multiplayer, but you get to name stuff! WOO!

Technically they still use voxels due to the alg they're using, but yeah, no editing of voxels except of the set pieces.

I was joking einstien.
You're observant.

would be funny if the special surprise like breaks the game or something

Do you really want to know the ending?

The true ending?

Are you sure you can handle it?

Alright, I'll tell you, but I warned you. Read at your own risk.

You restart the game in a new universe.

Told you it'd blow your mind.

Just because Neogaf was paid to shill a shitty overbudgeted indie fuck game doesn't mean anyone actually knew what the 'hype' was.

I like this idea

the fuck nigga? care to explain this?

So it's just another minecrap clone cashcow? I'm so surprised :^)

Didn't someone already finish it when it leaked?

I was watching streams earlier and it's a buggy piece of shit that crashes all the time

Can anyone confirm this because I have little doubt at this point

I thought people agreed metacritic is fucking trash

Isn't that its entire selling point? That's what every trailer has focused on, at least.

Damn well hoping you were joking, otherwise I'd have to drag your ass to the oven

did you not read this part?

Someone posted the end of a stream from youtube in the last thread. It all but confirmed it. It was just as disappointing as we expected,

Reddit, you're not fitting in very well.

So its basically this game with more budget but less gameplay?
So its basically this game, but shittier?

but they're user reviews

I'm shocked that you were so surprised.

Do you have literal autism or some kind of issue with reading comprehension that makes it impossible for you to understand sarcasm?

Practically.

Holla Forums rarely ever shits on metacritic user reviews. Your dumbass wouldn't know anything about that since all you do is spew memeshit.

Someone not getting your middling excuse for a joke doesn't make them reddit you angry tard

fuck off goon

Why do metacritic user reviews always read as either obvious PR or angry 13 year olds?

Bitch, I wouldn't go to reddit if you fuckin paid me
I just hang around germans who enjoy a good Nazi joke from time to time

Someone trying to spew "le 8chun memes" and trying to dissect my poor excuse for a joke shows they clearly are from reddit, you "angry tard".
A simple ignore and move on would be fine.

like everyone else did

That's really saying something.

i came here to be smug

You've got to be shitting me. Even The Witness had a better ending than this shit.

>>>/cuckchan/

Worse than murder

Why user? You can find woman with bigger boobs that are actually real and not disgusting like those.

I wanna hug Nero Saber.

I figured someone who wasn't either a shitposter or an autist would repost it, but here it is gent.

The ending we've waited 3 whole years for.

I was gonna post it because I just looked it up.

This is fucking embarrassing. This is seriously what they spent years hyping.

pretty much, yeah

>trying THIS HARD to fit in
haha holy fuck you cringy bastard

I have no words for how pathetic you are

Even if you're being ironic

no man's sky is garbage

This game has less of an ending than fucking SPORE

wew lad.

I prefer a bit of natural sag to these abominations.

I prefer flat chest

I just came to kek at the guy who's very fucking obviously new.

responding to bait

The thing that'll really blow your mind is

It's not bait

hmhm, dem anime tibbies

Step it up.

Reminder, beyond all tits derailing and other autism, that THIS IS VERY WELL THE REAL ENDING

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

No hipster narration to go with the deep meaning?

I cannot contain my smug. Some of the comments are
So much salt over literally nothing, its great.

The main majority of those reviews are 4cuck just giving is 0s.

How about you fags wait for the game to come out, pirate it, and form your own opinion holy fuck.

Posting any anime girls I can find

Why the fuck do people like you even bother using the internet?

BRAVO MURRAY

PROVE IT

shit taste.

Here's one thing to remember, they released the game like this before the massive day one patch, this is what they considered "Complete".

This is seriously all they had to show for it.

Its literally nothing
I am going to keep being smug no matter what you say, and laugh at this pile of shit no matter what.

Because the mass media is full of fucking idiots with propaganda to push some fucking agenda.

Goddamn I was happy for the rest of my shift today.

Of course not, user. Why do you ask?

Oh Oh OH

I get it, they wanted the call of duty audience!!!

Nu males and ticking time bombs go hand in hand.

They thrive only in the moment and get their heads get bitten off at every turn.

The only thing that they use to combat this is circlejerking.

This goes for all things numale but use immigration and refugees as the textbook example.

That's pretty ironic coming from a shill

BUTTHURT

Good point. They make the center of the universe this massive end goal and they do nothing to it. People still think its not a scam at this point, pathetic really.

This combined with , if real, makes this the biggest hype blunder in recent history, especially when this was what console owners were drooling over.

What do we call it?

or maybe

This is gonna be a good couple weeks.

Literally kill yourself you cuck.

Call it
No Mans Game

Cause the cucks plaything this shit arent real men.

People are calling it No Man's Buy

So, did we ever find out what was in the middle or if the patch changed the "end game" of this shit?

Have a waifu

let's keep the list going m80s

You wouldn't upload a video to youtube without sound would you?

They only reason you have them is because the old restrictions from 4chan

toppest wew

Nu Male's Sky.

no shit

But user, it is about the journey, not the destination

What if this is a "fuck you" ending from developers to autists who actually would bother hopping between procedurally generated planets in a procedurally generated universe?

Do you have brain damage; or autism?

No Scam's Try
Now Man's Foul
Nothing Means Shit (NMS)

nothing can contain my smug

keep em coming boys
We'll shitpost ourselves to center of this universe, no warp drive required

No Man's Lie is the best I've seen imo.

So you do, gotcha.

Another question, whats with the nu male?

Logically, people would ether go towards or away from the center. So that would be a pretty shitty fuck you, even if it took days to do it.

collectathons were better 15 years ago

A game where you are just driving around with a dog for passenger, wasting time solely because it makes him happy to go for a ride would be a more enjoyable experience.

Check out the commejts for this review. LOTS of salt.

More like Con Man's Lie.

They actually did it, some were predicting it before. Fucking Spore had more of an ending than this.

I'm happy to see this trash dying but one thing that still infuriates me:

Are these positive reviewers just asshurt or are they getting paid for this?

Do you not know what nu male means? Is that what you're saying?

I couldn't tell

THIS
Can be arranged

Thats seriously what people are posting now. I mean granted not every game gets a terrific ending but it least needs a satisfying payoff. Or at least something more for what is now a shallow version of minecraft.

Butthurt I guess. Whenever a game they like doesn't get a good score, people give it a 10/10 score to bump the rating up

FINE, HERE WE FUCKING GO:
Everyone else, feel free to hide my autism.

Why bring this up? Racism is common here, or at the very least, racial realism is. How is this relevant to the rest of your post? Are you suggesting that their racism is the reason for not liking Japanese games? Or vice versa? That's retarded.
That's gay, but what does it have to do with anything that's been said previously? Why are you telling us about your friends? How are they relevant aside from the fact that they were looking forward to this game? They're not wrong about MMOs being grind shit.
People still say this. Even if they didn't, why would you clarify your usage of a meme? Why try to excuse it like it's a social faux paus? Memes (as we use them here) are a idea fragments that are used in a given context to contextualize something else through knowledge of the past, usually an idea that you're trying to convey. If your goal is comedy and a meme isn't funny in a given context, you just don't say it. Furthermore, because of their function, it makes no sense to mention the meme being used. Either the party on the other end got it, or they didn't.
Still mentioning the meme directly. Acting like memes themselves are a thing to converse with, like cancer that just rolled in from the YouTube comments section of a h3h3 video and thinks that memes are a list of hilarious internet jokes that are only funny if you pretend to like them ironically, without actually understanding how they work or what they are.
I shouldn't have to explain why this is so out of place, so much that I'm giving it its own bullet point.
It's true that gaming's not dead, and Western gaming is in a very bad place, but given your next statement, it's clear that what you actually meant by this is that the Japanese industry is significantly better, and that you're somehow better for playing games from them. This is objectively false, and completely ignores the fucking severe problems that the Japanese industry currently has. Sony is dying. Nintendo is pulling stupid bullshit left and right. Most of the biggest third parties are actively destroying their IPs, are ditching gaming entirely, or are in deep financial shit.
See previous statement. You talk like you're better for only playing Japanese games. I prefer Japanese games myself, but you come off as a fedora-tipping atheist with this shit.
And you fucked up again. It's important to care about the western industry because it has a significant impact on what the Japanese industry is doing. Even if it didn't, why would you not want both eastern and western industries to be in a healthy place?
There's nothing specifically wrong with this, silicone tits are just a poor stand-in for the real thing.

All that said, lurk more or get the fuck out.

Reviewed all your posts. You believe everything you read.

Stay in your basement.

BLUNDER
OF
THE
CENTURY
INFINITE GAMEPLAY GOYIM

Who cares? Shouldn't you all be busy playing video games? Why should any of you care what games other people play?

No need to hide it user, I know you like it too.

I need something to post about in between ss13 rounds.

THATS SOME GOOD FUCKING STIFFY MATERIAL MY AFRICAN BLOOD RELATIVE

I just got the name pun.
I thought the developers said something stupid on twitter or something. Did they say something stupid as well?

I know what a nu-male is, but what does that have to do with Nu Man's Sky?

Threadly reminder that you're an idiot puppet for associating something that's spoken as "New Male" with the weak and undesirable.

Don't do the kike's work for them.

THIS GALAXY IS AN ILLUSION AND IS A TRAP DEVISUT BY SATAN.
GO AHEAD DAUNTLESSLY! MAKE RAPID PROGRES!

here's some more genius from this guy

I mean just kill urself tbh really.

Thats it for me

Not surprised at all.

Um, guys?

Who's trying to hide anything?
I was just being a dick
Am I not allowed to be a dick on the internet?

I know they're both indies.
I know they're both set in space.
I know they've both been in development for a long ass time.
I know both of these are gynocentric.

BUT HOW DO YOU CONFUSE NO MAN'S SKY AM2R?!

Phil Fishs Sky

We need to get these fuckers to snap.

Dear lord!

I just want a decent game to come out that isn't complete shit, that doesn't have subversive ideologies or bad translations or watered down gameplay. I mean I can immediately see that Frontier Elite 2 is way better than this shit and that came out over 20 FUCKING YEARS AGO

Jesus dude, you reek of outsider. Where the helld you come from?

Some reviewer is really trying to justify his purchase

Better to play euro truck simulator than that shit IMO .

No Man's Buy is my fav so far

The day one patch will add a single piece of text to the "ending". choke on it

assuming this is true, there's no such thing as the center of the universe, this is cosmology 101, fucking hipsters can't even get basic science right.

Who is giving this piece of shit positive reviews?

Satan apparently

holy shit this is TORtanic all over again. when will they learn?

Look in this thread

Mostly 4cuck babies who want to defend their parents paying for it.

Euro truck is shit

you could hit the EDGE, but not the center
unless you somehow found the EXACT point where the big bang came from

Now that explains it. This game is now Hell No Man.

corporate shills

even if there were, the game never shows it or guides you to it in any way, leaving one only to assume you'd have to randomly get to the center of galaxies over and over until you found one near the center by chance

people in denial the ending is NG+ without the +

Sure user, because a member of an obscure imageboard wagging his finger at EA will make them change their shitty business practices. I'll just wait for the current industry to crash and then watch a better industry rise from the ashes.

Oh fuck I just realized

This is the point, it's such an indie "art game" thats unbeatable. The center of the universe was just to give it an excuse.

Potential name to call this abomination.

See here.

You get a board-mate who understands you better, and is therefore able to interact with you more effectively.

My understanding was the the expansion of the universe does have a central point from which it moves outward. Could that not be called the "center?"

Here's the pressing question:
Will grey hoodie guy kill himself?

It's not nice to bully others user.

People who are alright with 10 fps?

It's a meme you dip.

Why?

Oh, well shit.

How big is my smug?
More than one galaxy wide

Y-you too

Meant to reply to

Bruh

How dare you.

I never claimed to be a nice person

It kinda is. May as well get Elite Dangerous which is the same thing but better.

From the screenshot alone it's already more interesting than nu male sky.

What an experience.

Suffer for your terrible taste in video games

That's good. Because it would make you a liar. You're already such a bad person you really wouldn't need that on your plate.

Isn't ironic that all the cucks that gave these fuckers press were the same ones that were pissed at niggergate for pointing out how corrupt they are?

And here I see them shilling this POS

You humble me

Other than Euro/American truck what simulator games does Holla Forums recommend?

Akiba's Trip is good and its been going cheap on steam recently

3DVCE

Can't go wrong with Sim City 2000.

DCS if you got the big bucks

im going to bed, see you fags later
cant wait for the memes

Who's got sales figures? I know these shitheads made tons of money off normal fags and pre ordering zomboids. These are the kind of people that hate video games, so shitty reviews don't sting their kike senses like loos of shekels

no, understanding physics and advanced spatial dynamics is extremely difficult, we have a simple understanding of the world around us because we are nothing more than smartish apes. Our understanding of the world goes as far as needed to get basic things done, quantum physics, multi-dimensional space, and god knows what else goes way beyond what our simple meat computers are capable of, which is why I need real computers and modeling to translate it to meatspace understanding.

To put things in perspective, the universe wasn't an explosion into space, where a central point would exist, it was an explosion OF space, of which we currently reside. The analogy is the inflation of a balloon and we ride on the membrane of it, there is no central point from our frame of reference, it simply doesn't exist.

universetoday.com/54756/what-is-the-big-bang-theory/

wierd thumbnail don't match the image i uploaded

Euro truck simulator does the comfy better, as well as the feeling of isolation.

Doubt we'll see sales figures so soon. Only came out yesterday and only on PS4. PC version won't launch till this Friday then we'll be able to see the steam spy numbers.

It's jewish sorcery.

Would you compare the sega that burned down with the dreamcast with the shitshow sega we got now and say we are better off now?

If the industry crashes you are actually gonna see way more cashgrab bullshit like this because the companies will only make shitty cheap games that are more profitable

The universe is expanding, but not from a central point. It's difficult to describe how this works but basically all points of the universe are expanding away from each other in all directions, so there is no central point. On the small scale up to the galactic scale gravity and other forces can bind things together but beyond our local group everything is moving away from us. In fact, because of this expansion, the only other galaxy we'll ever be able to explore is Andromeda. We can never, ever, leave the local group.

You need some bacon, son.

Space is lonelier than a fuken britbong road.

Never Ending Lies

Sean Murray is worst than Peter Molyneux. At least Pete made some good games before going off the deep end.

Now that is one slippery sloppy flap jack

I remember an user making this prediction

Have his balls not descended yet?

Never forget the 18 Quintillion Planets Man

I have the urge to just get a pair of scissors and cut that off.

I know!!! WOAH!!!

CANADA, EH

No doubt this got some people cutting the game a lot of slack, ignoring the lies and fabricated hype.

But companies constantly making shitty cheap games was one of the major factors of the last major crash in 1982. Atari died from that shit. It's clearly gonna be a cycle where each industry slowly takes itself for granted, crashes, and then rises back up again a bit more wise (until it inevitably descends back into shit).

that legit made me hungry, fuck

People think scientists just agree on something and then grace the masses with divine knowledge. Science is sausage making user, hundreds of peeps are gonna comb through your measurements ready to call you out, so it better be straight…
Wanna see some sausage making? Watch the science bloodbath at retractionwatch.com/

Remember: science tries to correct itself by politely telling data-faking faggots to fuck off.

Holy shit, that's fucking desperate.

How did we not killed him?

This dude is going to see his dreams come to a full stop. So sad.

He probably didn't even write most of that.
Just procedurally generated it.

I'm looking at my copy of Journey on PS3, and it has a network multiplayer icon on the back cover, as rudimentary as it is. Journey was $15, though, and it came with the other two games on it along with the soundtracks and some other goodies.

That letter is entirely on point.
But people are gonna be mad about the silence-fueling-the-hype we got from the devs.

Welp, this is why you don't try. He deserves this.

Fucking pitiful, can't even stop sucking their dicks after release.

He is gonna be unemployed and bankruot by the end of the month.

Now that's just pathetic

May as well have come with $20

Holy shit you got a genuine laugh out of me.

The fuck?

holy shit

I get the idea of including a very long version of "Thank you for playing", at the end of a game, can sort of warm up my cold dead heart where I go easier on it, but this feels pretty cheesy including it with a review copy.

If anything it feels like the devs were too ambitious at the end, making an engine first but didn't have time for the game part.

The hype came from how much coverage this game was given, user. They've been showcasing this shit for 3 years on E3, TV shows and what the fuck ever. They went in too deep knowing they wouldn't ever be able to deliver.

You can't expect the general public to shut up once you stir the beehive.

Stopped reading there

Stopped reading there

This is the cringiest shit I've ever read.

Stopped reading there.

There's a GOG version?

Thing is you could probably do some non-game things that could still be fun y'know?

There's just so many small things that could've made it cooler.

Reported
Enjoy your ban.

That is the cutest fucking baby I ever seen. Eraserhead was such a wonderful movie.

you read the whole post

plot-generator.org.uk/tp802e/sly-no-mans-sky.html
And here is his generated fan fiction now.

Whoa, I would differentiate between the coverage and the devs.
The coverage was Sony polishing a turd. The devs just kept mum and fueled Sony's hype machine, which to me is pretty fucking bad.

gog.com/game/no_mans_sky

Yeah it does, how strange

cute, that fucking thing looks like a cow fetus

I definitely stopped reading there

that's why I stopped reading

Thats not nice. It's not an abomination like those Zika Babies.

He named the jew.

Different means, same goal. The devs where probably working on keeping the game stable while everyone else gave their best at selling us a procedural generation algorythm for 60 dollars.

You ever see such misplaced hope?

Fuck off and kill yourself.

NO SEALS ALLOWED

Does new game+ take away all your shit? Because that would be stupid trying to it all over again and racking up 50 hours or more repeating yourself until you understand that there is no end.

Now we need a generator with the pity letter as the structure

I don't where the fuck you've been but I've known the multiplayer was gonna be exactly like that for months, and I didn't follow this dogshit that much.

NU MALE
U

M
A
L
E

I love you user.

They're shitting on 2D brown and need to fuck off.

NG+ is nice in any game but why in the world was this hyped up? This has been a feature in the majority of games for decades now, what the fuck were they thinking by trying to shill this as some monumental mysterious innovation?

It's robotic and he could use some brief lessons on pitch and timing, but there are YouTubers out there like Campster, Moviebob, and Extra Credits that, content aside, have voices that make me want to puncture my eardrums.

TORRENT
O
R
R
E
N
T

they were thinking $$$
shitheads hyped this so hard, i have friends that are sorely ass-bothered that it's a monumental flop.

THIS IS WORSE THAN WE PREDICTED, THEY DIDNT EVEN DO A PSEUDO INTELLIGENT MEME OF EXISTENCE QUOTE
LITERALLY NOTHING

It should read "My love for my game blinded me to the point were I couldn't see the most obvious flaws."

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE JOURNEY, user

I tried
plot-generator.org.uk/ey8dmg/spiteful-no-mans-sky.html

Kek, better ending then the game.
If only that were true. Who knows, it might become true.

So, the ride never ends?

Jew Mans Lie

K E K

What the fuck man.

I didn't know No Man's Sky was a code word for personal's on craigslist

Oh, you are sick.

They will never learn. Even if they saw the shitty sticker cover up pic, or the vid showing the lies, they support it. Hell they support making a game, then patching everything afterward, why tale time to release the game if you have to build it up anyway?

god the delusion defense force in those comments

Holy shit that entire letter is just "pls no bully"

Is there a torrent for this shit? I at least want to make my own assessment of it.

Well it's coming out on GOG so I imagine there will be something around when it releases.

No Man's High

Looking for a good space game.. Is this worth it?

humblebundle.com/survive-this-bundle

top fucking kek

I might pirate it just to try it out. sounds comfy for a few hours atleast especialy knowing I didnt pay for it

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: IRS

That sounds like bullshit. If the universe is expanding noticeably, it has direction, not just scaling in sync, otherwise we wouldn't be able to tell. So there has to be a way to find the part that everything is moving away from.

I know it's hard for people to understand, but it's reality, I'd suggest reading up on it, it's really amazing stuff

universetoday.com/111561/where-is-the-center-of-the-universe/

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: communications

This one is good too. The dude says space itself is expanding, like when the universe started, there wasn't very much space, and now there's more space, and it's just continuing. What an odd thing to think about.
Imagine being in a universe that's the size of a room, and seeing yourself in every direction you look, and as you walk forward, you'll never reach yourself. Imagine walking around and seeing yourself forever retreating from you, while walking past a trash can or something, and being able to walk between the trash cans that are all the same trash can. You could position yourself exactly between two visible trash cans and know you're standing in the edge of the universe, and watch them both move away from you assuming this room universe is expanding.

Is that how it works?

I'd love to see a visualization of this. I think it would help people. A VR sim would be real neat.