MOOCHI FIRED

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING FOLKS

archive.is/CQClG

what did he mean by this?

i didn't like Moochi but i hate this Kelly guy more.

This was all a show.

His use was in getting spicer and preibus out. Now he has no use.

I liked the Mooch!

He will reappear on news channels as an unofficial Trump admin representative.

steven "kinkiller" miller for lugenpresse destroyer

That was fast.

What a shitshow.

Stop being a sycophant.

Distractions. God Emperor is making big plays for the upcoming eclipse. He's talking about going after Congress' own healthcare plans, and war with N. Korea approaches.

We'll see. I wasn't completely sold on the guy, but Trump likes to play the media and this is the kind of play I see Trump making. Kelly gets to look strong and Trump gets another mouthpiece in the media.

inb4 muh distractions
inb4 muh 1488D chess

This looks like shuck and jive to me.

When are people going to stop pretending to be surprised that a guy known for saying "you're fired" fires somebody?

So, a typical New Yorker then?

I'll bet 10 bucks the next coms director will be a fox anchor-type blonde bitch. Any takers?

I guess if you think about it all these moves are in meaningless positions. His real "comm staff" is Twitter corporate funny enough. The earlier firings were loyalty pledging and leak stopping for sure. The next big one IMO is Sessions. If he keeps acting like a mason then he's next, and that WOULD matter. But think of the other cabinet members that do real things every day.

Carson - still there chopping heads at every state level.
FDA guy - just JUSTED the tobacco companies by saying vape is better.
Gorsuch - appointee, but so far looking like a lock for 2A and taking down congressional overreach when it happens.

The rest is mainly fluff but things seem to be going well. Big movement is whatever he has planned for this week. Government officially lets out the 10th I believe, extended fr last Friday when it was supposed to take off until Sep 4th. Guarantee Trump wants to send everyone home with

A. A gaping butt wound.
B. A nervous apprehension about their standing with their constituents.

From the hunter to the hunted in under two weeks.

Have we started a fire?

I wouldn't mind if Trump false-flagged a war with N. Korea to prevent congress from forcing a Russian war. Then again, I don't want any war - except against shitskins in our country.

So I take it there's a lot of political maneuvering behind the scenes?

jews would like this japan gets nuked US gets fucked up some as well North Korea is ripe for the picking when the dust settles.

What about sending the shitskins off to war instead? Frame it as "sit on this boat for a few months and you get lifetime gibs" then just sink the whole fleet.

Kill yourself.

Moochi thought he was in charge but Kelly was in charge the entire time. Kelly is actually Bane..

>

North korea sells weapons to Iran, moron. Israel hates North Korea.

Bingo.

That and being a big-huge noisy distraction for the media to bite off on while Trump worked his real goals in relative peace. Did you see how much the media couldn't stop talking about this dude the whole time he was employed? It's almost like it was his job to be as big of an asshole as he could to stir the media into a blind frenzy.

TBH I was hoping a war would N.K. would cause a war with China and we could kill those chikes and fight Maoist kikes. Also, I prefer nips over N.K., if nips remain ethnonat.

I FOR ONE WILL MISS OL SHARK EYES MOOCH

+avoid expanding nato against russia because the ">muh russians" appears like a big falseflag op to get whites to kill each other.

an exact quote from 4chan….. why?

Was scarramucci CIA?
Source please.

He'll be back in some way, he made too much good tv. He's got his kikess to sort out

They still don't understand chess.

user speaks of Reince, not mooch

The Holla Forums meme CIA

This is what was up. Scaramucci got to make waves basically everywhere while Trump wasn't in the news. With the leaks gone, that's all they could run with. If they put him at the Ex-Im position, he'll also be a pebble in the kikes' shoes there too.

The only possible benefit to another war would be if all white men refused to serve, and all the niggers and spics in the Army and the (((Marines))) went off and got killed by gooks.

more like another suckamicocki
Also is this the start of the night of long knives?

He didn't get to bring friends

They would re-enact the draft ie forced conscription as soon as they notice a lack of white people. Also expect women recruits.

Send all the fags and trans over first, they seem to want to fight.

Mooch was right out of central casting. He cleans house in an over-the-top fashion, media eats it up, the General gets a clean slate and by firing Mooch he gets to look like he's cleaning house. Mooch becomes an instant celebrity - which is all he ever wanted. Beautifully played.

Trump probably told him to go back to his wife.

Dick Assman, The Fridge, The Mooch… even sounds like an 80's celeb

not only this, but it was spectacularly played - i expect to see more of this sort of thing as time goes on

since trump already knew not only who the leakers were, but also exactly what was being said and to whom, it was a simple matter of sending in The Mooch to a reporter specifically chosen for this purpose…

… to go totally "off the record" (ha) and present to them USING THEIR OWN FUCKING EXACT WORDS a brief sampling of the intercepted shit flinging

naturally only those who said them, and those who they shared them with in confidence, will recognize those filthy, uncouth words (we are not talking about altar boys folks) meanwhile the rest of us normie folk will sit back and balk and rabble rabble about oh how awful how unbecoming for someone who represents the US blah blah blah here are some Goodfellas maymays

if the leakers did not clear the fuck out on their own volition, well who knows what other shit they thought they said in confidence would be aired next?

the only true intrigue about all this is who said what about whom - it may be as simple as:

Preibus is the one who actually gossiped to (((someone))) describing Trump as a paranoid schizophrenic - a paranoiac

Perhaps it was Spicer who ranted to someone about Trump only being interested in sucking his own cock

there was a lot of other shit he said - go back over it all once again, but frame it in the above context

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

red

nigger