Play as female MC

Why?

Was Digimon always this lewd?

I want to hatefuck Nokia.

Why do they have giant feet?

What's wrong with Nokia? At least her heart is in the right place.

artstyle

Toei isn't good at art let alone style.

Last digimon game I played was the for translation for the psp. It kinda lacked something from the original though, not that it was bad.

Maybe devs are finally taking a stand against degeneracy. More media should carry the message that homosexuality is a mental illness on top of being morally wrong.

Yuri is the purest form of love, you cretin.

Pure degeneracy

and like all pure things, its dull as dirt

Not enough dicks for you?

That's true.

Toei's QUALITY I won't argue.

EXACTLY. No dicks, no fun.

Yeah

Weak bait or retarded faggot.

Its just not my fetish. It needs piss.

yeah, its the one with all those bikini monster girls

but user thats waste

Exactly. Its filthy and impure.

thats why you fuck her in the ass

Like Yuri.

but then its not yuri anymonre

She's annoying as fuck.

I agree.

fuck you OP. You reminded me of pic related and now I trust nothing post ps1.

Fuck off, Holla Forumstard. Chinese cartoons isn't hurting anything.

japanese youth protection laws/regulations?

So that faggot was just bait.

what. did you not get your stickers?

user. There is so much fucking wrong. But this is simply a taste….

But user. Don't you remember when Biyomon can Mega Digivolve to Black WarGreymon?

what

First Vita game I've purchased since Muramasa and within three days it's back in the box collecting dust again. What a fucking disappointment after waiting ten goddamn years for another Digimon Story to be released in English. Fuck Namco.

Yuricucks are killing the industry more than SJWs could ever hope to.

Digimon World Championship was cool. You actually play as a trainer, similarly to the first Digimon World, but without the story/adventure and with multiple digimon at a time.

I dunno, maybe not being a rapist? Get over your lesbian fetish, yuricuck.

Yes, it was never a child friendly franchise.

My main issue with the male protagonist in Digimon is that he looks eerily of plastic. It's like he's a living doll even considering the anime art style. The male npcs don't suffer from this, but he does. The fempro only gets away with it because plastic surgery is very common for Asian women and she's wearing a see-through shirt.

It could just be the see-through shirt

Eh, it works at times, I guess.

From a purely stylistic standpoint, large feet could be seen as a way to balance out the overall design given how large the characters' heads are. Most of the time, large heads are paired up with stubby torsos, legs, and hands - think puchimas or world of final fantasy. Given how thin the torsos and arms of the characters in the original Digimon are, small feet might have made the design too top-heavy.

From a technical standpoint, it could be that the character designers were struggling with depicting feet - and when an artist struggles, there can be a tendency to make that portion bigger to compensate for detailing. It could also be the character designers trying to copy various other successful scifi franchises - like trying to merge NGE plug-suit levels of thin with Doraemon or Astro Boy's relatively blocky style. The end result is what you see.

Also, given how tall they are

But can you explain why I have a fetish for chibi style like that?

wew lad

Is this game good?

Lesbians = rape, actually. Close enough tho

Take your fucking (You) and fuck off, mate

Redditor, I know your feelings are hurt so I'm gonna bitch you out further. See, the difference between "here's your reply" and "here's your (You)" is that the former was used properly. The latter is just a "I have no argument and I must meme" response that Undertalefags probably started, given the fact that whenever I see a picture version of that shitpost, it's always related to it.

Truly the worst thing that Holla Forums will suffer through, folks. Fuck off yuricuck, you're done getting attention.

Its obviously Holla Forums and Holla Forums again
They have regular "homosexuality is a mental illness" threads on Holla Forums for years and every time people accuse them of sliding, being a shill and calling them idiots
most of Holla Forums unanimous agrees that there isnt enough research into how homosexuality comes about, but a common theory is hormones, especially the effect of hormones in the womb
It also explains why a majority of homosexual men in families tend to be the youngest males born.

Rather Holla Forums is all about yuri, as a majority of Holla Forums posters go to /a/, Holla Forums and /pone/ as well

I'm not the yuricuck you fucking idiot, this thread was a fucking mess to begin with and then this dense motherfucker had to make the thread shittier.

This isn't even salvageable as a dubs thread.

This is now a dubs thread

I wish, but alas, no dubs, mate.

Yes. One of the recurring bosses is a rockstar shitposter and the music was done by the ocmposer for God Hand.

You heretical piece of shit. Do you think you can just fucking call dubs upon yourself with a weak post like that?

Also /pone/ isn't yuri, it's a bunch of sweaty neckbeards who want to fuck horses. As in NOT LESBIANS, RETARD. Unless Tumblr took over that particular autistic cesspool.

If you're thinking lesbians aren't rapists, you ARE a yuricuck. Deal with it, /u/nuch.

Also what the fuck do you think, it's clearly propaganda.

digimon cyber sleuth doesn't care what gender you pick, it treats you as male regardless.

yuri is disgusting and you should feel bad

Check em, c/u/cks.

I want to impregnate Nokia!

I have a feeling at least a dozen niggers are ahead of you in that line, user

So it's just retard translation? Seems too good to be true, but thanks for letting us know that it's more like the translators sabotaged it and removed the FeMC script.

Unless it was always that way, in which case I dunno what to believe.

You misunderstand user
I'm not saying that Holla Forums or /pone/ are /u/, I'm stating that they share many posters and views, hence they have similiar opinions when it comes to pure love

They are /u/ if they support lesbians.
Nice fucking try, you falseflagging c/u/ck.

Girls in the fourth pic are close to holding hands. What more do you want, you sick fuck?

I don't know if it was actually like that in the japanese version. I do know it isn't the first game to treat you as a male character regardless demon gaze is the only other game I know of that does it, and I also don't know if it was like that in its japanese version

Who is the character designer? I could swear…

I bet your one of those cunts who keep posting "homosexuality is a sin" threads, we dont need more than 1 of them faggot, take it back to Holla Forums you falsefagging cuck

Both of you calm down and enjoy Nokia

Nokia a slut
she cant compare to my waifu

The one thing I will answer and not offend you with, however, is that homosexuality is fine. If you're a guy into guys, that's cool, you do you. Being a lesbian is not. Also, I lied.
falseflagging c/u/ck
enjoy your hurt feelings faget

every time you try and compare the two it hurts user, its almost like you've never even visited /u/ or /a/
also theres no such thing as a lesbian in real life user, women are all bisexual in nature, you just have to be alpha enough to attract them, which is why all dykes are muscled up steroid addicts
Now fuck off back to Holla Forums you falsefagging cunt
its almost like you cant even understand what falseflagging means

B-but you have to respect the double dubs. You didn't even bother checking em.

>implying lesbians of all stripes, real or fictional, 2D or 3D, aren't all equally degenerate and out to just fuck our whole lives up because

you just cant stop being wrong, can you user?

Her design is super lewd.

I will never betray my waifu for anything less than triple trips or hitlers

It's ok, I can share. :^)

Suzuhito Yasuda

Best lewd.

WHY DOES THIS STUPID FUCKING GAME NEVER GO ON SALE, IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE LAST VITA GAME I'M INTERESTED IN

No, moe/idolshit is killing the industry.
together with copy-paste settings and stories

I dont think you can blame moe for copy pasta settings and stories when Moe is sort of a copy pasta in itself
Rather i would blame the unoriginal ability of today's authors/game designers, like how we have so many CODS despite starwars battlefront 2 beings a superior game all around

that sounds a bit off, i mean its capitalism that is killing the industry

According to the retards who don't actually watch anime, yes. Fortunately, your whining will never ever change how Japan operates.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

serious question:
If I play this game, will it make me want to fuck children?

how insecure about your sexuality do you have to be to reply to every person in a thread that doesn't like your fetish?

When they have shit reasoning and post like a retard, I will.

On an anonymous imageboard, to boot.

Get the fuck out Holla Forums

She looks really hot. I'd love to fuck her

Same as with everything else.

Wait, is she named after a fucking phone?

Yes.

Are you Akabur? ;^)

Oooh, it's the same retard off his meds from the Fallouts thread.

It's not because of capitalism itself. It's caused by its ossifying as the corporate management capitalism.

Private ventures with developers investing their own money would be more creative and less averse to risk.

This retard's been annoying you too?

She's indestructible too.

Should be an eroge t b h

This better not awaken anything in me.

How do I get into Digimon?

>Pete's real name is Miko
>This name belonged to Taichi's pet cat
>Old man is Taichi from an alternative universe who never became a Digidestined
>Died never becoming one

Even though Hitler destroyed my home country in WWII and I would kill him with my bare hands, I almost made shit, laughing from this one.

I'll never understand you retards, cute girls and fanservice were a part of anime for a long fucking time. I don't remember anyone bitching about them in the 90's.

If anything is killing anime industry it's the fact that anime is getting treated as a way to market light novels instead of being it's own thing. 2012 was the last year anything good expect for JoJo and a few small exceptions came from the anime industry

I think the issue is that cute girls and fanservice become what everything is about instead of just a perk.

That's only a symptom of the sickness rather than its cause.

Hell, even harem shows and moe shows weren't really that much of a problem before light novels came. They were just their own thing, nothing more than fast food that some people enjoyed after watching something more serious.

All that I'm saying is that the overabundance of moe is not what is killing anime, but rather is only a symptom. There is also nothing wrong with moe in itself, but rather the fact that there is too much of it becomes the problem.

The problem of Moe is that there is not many hardcore eroanimes with it.
Now eroanimes animation look like were made using flash and the majority of girls have tits of gargantuan size

If Hitler didnt do it, the Red menace would have
What was necessary back burning

Hitler had blue eyes

It's done for dramatic effect, bro.

Don't think contact lenses were yet invented in the past

animation quality was rarely a strong point of hentai

Translation is low-budget but accurate. Everything in-game that seems "off" really is from the JP script.

Battle menu is a fucking mess. See all those icons? 90% of those can be moved to with no difference in accuracy. When an icon, lets say Baby Burner, shows more frequently on the screen the better the bond with your digimon when you use the attack. Now here is more bullshit.

There is rarely an obvious as fuck move to use

What this means is that Baby Burner icons could take up 50% of that screen. While Pepper Breath icon, still the same fucking color of red, could take 40% to 45% of that screen while left over space could be left to support abilities. Now when I say the TV screen I mean the whole fucking screen is flooded with icons the better your bond is with the digimon. I'm not even done yet explaining the bullshit battle menu.
Your digimons mood effects what icons will be available as well, ie Support, attack, and escape. You get a hint of the digimons mood by pressing the Triangle button. Thing is, the support icon/command to change the mood is vague as fuck. Tension, aggression, willpower, and Sympathy are what gets changed. But the fucking commands like, "Look closely" effects what fucking mood!?
There is so much fucking more I can go into and change this reply into a blog post just talking about how shit the battle menu is alone. And this is just 1 of many grievances.

Actually, reading my own post, I realize that the reason the translation is accurate is because it's low-budget. Jesus I hate this fucking industry.

Embrace it!
FUCK YOUR PHONE
**I swear to god if it's not actually spoilered this time…

wwwwwww

You talking about the one who through a bitchfit about vtmb being a "lesbian fetishist game"?

You mean that which has been a part of it since Urusei Yatsura? Ever since 1981?

You are woefully naive. Get the fuck out of anime and manga then, it's clearly not for you. Go back to reading capeshit.

It's probably not even capeshit. It seems the trendy thing to hate on anime again, but now they're trying to talk out of their ass at the same time.

Yeah i'll take a futa and a girl over two girls any day

I'll copy-paste your ass in front of your dick so you can go fuck yourself.

You're not the only one.
I remember how awful it was to try and evolve your digimon into whatever digimon you wanted, since it wasn't made clear how to raise their stats to whatever you needed, so you'd either just get their normal evolution route or something completely different from what you wanted.

i wonder how many young boys fell for her based on her interactions with jim?

My brother had an iRiver. It was a sluuuuuuuut.

Whodat?

How new are you to not notice the ID?

Not triple dubs?

Impregnation doesn't work that way. It's "only the winner takes the trophy".

user. I can go into another blogpost about how shit the digivolution was for Data Squad. I could understand an elemental change of ones digimon or an evil/good digivolution. But than the game was so fucking lazily designed that a rookie digimon could digivolve into a completely different species of digimon. Like from a bird type to an insect type at the end. Not including the fucking sin of not being able to control digivolution during combat. You can digivolve from a Mega type to a rookie type in the middle of a boss fight, than can't change back.
Jesus fucking christ the game is a fucking mess. I can't blame glitches or bugs since there really was none. Just terrible mechanics and design choices.

Will this come to PC?

man oscar the grouch had some trouble paying the bills i guess

Moe has never been as cancerous, unfunny and pointless as it is today.

If you retards can't see the difference between cute girls back then and now, then there's no point in talking, as you are clearly incapable of basic thought.

Yup.

incoming official art.

Old anime was often campy, but had actual quality (not talking about animation).
New anime is 99% pandering and fanservice, with 0 thought as to how it will affect the whole.
One has to look no further than FSN.

This "modern moe" is garbage. 100%, pure, concetrated garbage. Like it if you want, but don't pretend it's any better than teletubbies or Disney Channel bullshit. It's just a different brand of shit.

god damn, sometimes Digimon does great things

THAT GAME WAS NOT ONE OF THEM

user. It's a self made personal hell when you do a battlefield clearing attack and you have to watch each fucking digimon give their defeat animation 1 at a fucking time taking 3-5 seconds each death. pic related made me feel both at the same time.

next you are going to say they go to /cuteboys/ and /lgtbbq/

I don't get it. What compels a man to defend an imageboard as if it were his own identity?

amazing.

Because the only identity on an anonymous imageboard is the board itself.

Not sure, but I sure as fuck grew my adoration of muscular tomboy chicks from her.

Moe.

Since when did Holla Forums turned into fujoshits and trapfags?

Wew

Yuri is hot

How can you not get turned on by seeing cute girls fucking. It's like ecchi but twice as good. If you need to see a penis to find it arousing then I've got bad news for you fam.

ok less so /pone/ but the majority of /pone/ does visit Holla Forums
Also to an extent the show makers are also right wingers, as they made an anti-communist episode
tbh I never actually saw it, The only episodes i've seen were episode 1 and 2

Actually it's quite the opposite fr 3DPD, they have the least sex out of any kind of relationship. Why else do you think they're all pent up and bitter?

It's the bad boy of monster collecting. Even had a childs sanity breaking down and talk of raping Kari.

Don't knock the giant feet, you'll miss em' if you start watching the series.

Wait, what? When?

God, I forgot about that. At least in most other Digimon games, though you could evolve your 'mon into a completely different species, it was always the player's choice to do so.

Does Leomon appear and die in this game too?

Is that an edit?

I remember the fourth picture but i never knew which digimon it was supposed to be, any ideas? did they ever make it clear?

It was an arc that never happened and a Digimon that was only in the anime.

That's a shame, i watched that season as a kid and i grew up thinking one day i would know which digimon it was, now i'll just go with my imagination and say it's Angelamon's ultimate form.

I'd say that title would go to grandpa MegaTen, given that franchise is generally darker and is probably more popular.

Speaking of MegaTen, I find it curious at just how much the two franchises can intersect at times. I was surprised a few months ago when I found out that the original MegaTen games were published by Namco. Suzuhito Yasuda - along with working as character designer on both franchises with the Devil Survivors, Re:Degitize,and Cyber Sleuth - apparently attended the same school as Aya Nishitani. Aya Nishitani was the author of the original Digital Devil Story, the novel that was the basis for the first MegaTen game. Embed-related and its associated games released around 2000, about a year later than when the original Digimon Adventure series first aired. Devil Children has been postulated as Atlus attempting to both cash-in and take pot-shots at the more light-hearted Pokemon and Digimon franchises. It's stuff like these that makes you realize just how small a society Japan can be at times.

Play in Easy but with Nuzlocke? With the Vita getting somewhat cracked with HENkaku's release, you could also pray for a stats-rebalancing or stats-cap removal mod to release someday.

It's Dragomon/Dagomon

Holy shit, thank you! i know it's just a little autistic doubt that i had but you made my day, have a lewd angewomon in exchange.

Ain't that some shit?

Did they take that out, because if so, it changes nothing.

Is there a place where I can get the rom?

That whole episode was like a fucked version of Shadow over Insmouth