APPLE ANNOUNCES HIJAB EMOJI

Apple will soon be injecting Islamic mudshit onto your keyboards. This is what liberals ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Of the ten(10) Apple executives, three(3) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 30%. Of the eight(8) Apple directors, five(5) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 63%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the Apple executives by a factor of 15 times(1,500 percent) and over-represented among the Apple directors by a factor of 31.5 times(3,150 percent).

This math doesn't work because you included people with jewish spouses as jews. Point taken though

Now I can spam this while typing "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!" whenever a mud bombing/raping happens

Source?

Correct, but it's still a strange coincidence

nice thot makeup. I'm sure muslims will love it

It really is a important thing to include

Will they include the 6 pillars of Islam as emojis user?

But more than 2% of the U.S. population is jews + spouses of jews, so those factor calculations are just literally wrong

What can we do to reverse the cuckoldry of the Unicode Consortium? They added skin tones to hand and people emoji (all of which I’ve switched to the whitest possible). They’ve added faggot and dyke parent emoji. They also just added flags for England, Scotland, and Wales because they were ass-ravaged about Brexit (they want people to start talking about balkanization of the United Kingdom). We have to subvert their shit before they can control human thought even more.

It's real. And it's fucking fantastic. The controversy can be exploited to drop repills about Shitlam. Also, you'll be able to make sandniggers utterly lose their shit by putting the hijab cunt emoj next to any of the following enomjis: πŸ• 🐩 πŸ’₯ πŸ– πŸ’£

Pls excuse the brain cancer

BRAVE
Now we just need the left to invite Malalalalalalallaala to announce this important breakthrough in human rights.

I'm pretty sure I've already previously seen Arabic characters and Islamic emojis and stickers or whatever on smartphone messaging apps. That along with all of the diversely colored smiley faces and rainbows. They even have like every single country's flag. These companies want to be rulers of the world or something. They're probably some of the most ardent globalists.

Nice manipulation in those headlines… Pretty much all non-muslisms will despise this (why is our technology catering to a primitive desert cult?), yet look how people with wrongthink opinions are boxed away.

The word is already cancer so no need to apologise

They should do it right.

Remember, when the garbage bag was a sign of women oppression for the left 10 years ago?
Like hamsters, round and round.

Every time I make a KikeBook Post I put that stupid ~Celebrating
Ramadan while dropping knowledge. I'll add this shit
Fuckers. My 90%

gee i wonder what people will use a fucking hijab emoji for? i can 110% fucking guarantee that it will be used almost exclusively at the muslims expense.

also

There's nothing wrong with keeping women under control

kek

Don't they understand we are laughing at them?

πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– πŸ–
πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– πŸ–
πŸ– πŸ– πŸ•‹ πŸ– πŸ–
πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– πŸ–
πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– πŸ–

Now the Emoji Movie 2 can feature the religion of peace, praise Allah.

Are muslim women even allowed to use technology?

It’s 1.8% at most.

kek
πŸ’£πŸ‘³πŸ’£

so double the numbers dumbo and only count the jews. 8 directors, assuming they're all just married to one person lol polyfags turn out to be 16 people, at least 5 of which are jewish, and that puts us at roughly 30% as well. pedantic point taken, just don't act as if it invalidates the original post.

why does this emoji scream "hi, please fuck my face".

this will not go well for apple

keep the ones that should be under control under control. the psychos? pic related.

Only under the strict and active supervision of their husbands.

surprised they didn't have one already.

Wait, I thought we already had a Muslim woman emoji?

πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

I remember reading an article about a Muslim who divorced his wife for watching television without him. He claimed that since there were men on the shows it counted as being alone with another man.

This will backfire so bad with πŸ’£πŸ·πŸ’₯πŸ–πŸ’£πŸ’₯

given the jew shit that's been on tv , "girls", sex in the city,etc. I think the sand nigger may have a point.

Low effort OP who doesn't even make sense.
They believe an emoji? What the fuck are you trying to say here?
What is it that you are claiming liberals "believe" on the basis of this emoji being included with Apple services?
That Muslim women have bright yellow skin?
That they have pacman style faces?
What exactly is your point here?

only niggers use emojis anyway
old-school emoticons have all the necessary emotions and they're easier to input

Could be hilariously useful.
>WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS ATTACK??? ->Hijab emoji

The star of david is already in unicode and is accurate in 99% of cases.

I certainly hope you don't use an iSraelphone.

WTF? The fuckin saturn cube is an emoji now?

I still haven't worked out why so many people buy Apple's shitty and overpriced computers

Only a matter of time before they have a jihadist emoji too.

Because they do not actually want to think different. Their inner urge to be different and unique is satiated by feeling like they have done so. And you can feel like you're special for the low, low price of a grand and a half or more. Enjoy the 480p webcam, Intel HD Graphics, and daisy chain of dongles.

They're user friendly, which is to say any fucking retard can pick one up and open facebook with it. It's not a fucking mystery why Apple have become so successful.

I swear there's at least a few other pictures like this one and in the first couple rows there's a smug dude who has a sheet of fucking paper and a pen

It's probably a combination of both.

/r/ing pic of that family of fat fucks sitting at starbucks with their coffee and macbooks. Had it, but tragically lost it.

0% mad. 🐸πŸ₯’πŸ’¦πŸ’¦βœ‘

It's a human right. Don't try to resist it.

Why isn't there an emoji that covers the whole face? Queue leftist sand nigger outage

Then at the same time other libs scream about Apple dumping all over womens rights

Its a lose-lose for Apple

Save us the trouble

why do Muslims have to ruin everything? And I mean literally everything?

Does this mean all female emoji without hijab will be updated with acid burns?

They didn't ruin shit here

They ruined the keyboard of an entire operating system

I'll soon post racist shit with it all over the Internet

there is a poo emoji? right.
can't see how being given another way to insult mudslimes is a bad thing

I don't get why all you are shitting on Islam.
They treat their women the way they need to be.
-Don't be a slut
-You have no say in your body
-Obey the man
-Break those rules, we punish you

Is Holla Forums pro-feminism or anti-feminism anymore? I can't tell…

I saw a muslim woman today and she looked like a fucking ghoul.

I was a little taken aback because I have literally never seen one here before in my city, despite them building a fucking mosque here a couple years ago, which the parking lot is always empty. Get out of here you fucking cunts.

Get the fuck out you stone age, childfucking Saracen closet homosexual.

Even Hitler preferred the religion of the Mohamadeen to the weak mind-virus that is Kikestianity for the white man.
How does it feel knowing the man you hold in highest regards considers your religion even worse than a religion that promotes child brides?

Me neither, too many white knight cuckolds on this board. Women need to be put in their place by force. Fuck the christcuck and his little femdom fetish fantasy he wants to keep on having. Funny how Christians accept fags in their church meanwhile muslims roof their faggot ass's too.

Agreed. Hopefully one day white nationalists of all stripes will join together with Muslims to throw Christcucks off the roofs like faggots.

Go back to your containment board you terrorist
>>>/islam/

>Kebab shitposting devolves into (((White Sharia))) faggotry

they are selling stuffed smiley faces at Wal-Mart

All I feel is rage the instant I hear this.

The attitude of Muslims toward women and marriage (pro-polygamy) is correct and should be promoted, however the autistic rituals and stone age food/sanitation laws are pointless or outdated
Still on the line about female circumcision as well, it likely reduces the amount of women that turn into sluts but you also end up with women that don't get as much pleasure from sex and may be less willing(as if their opinion matters)

Apple is run by a faggot who doesn't hide his distaste for members of his own race and he also hates Christians. Literally what do you expect? It wouldn't surprise me if they make an EMOJI of Lenin or the hammer and sickle at this point.

You have to go back

It's been there since always.
☭ ☭ ☭

This right here. I love sending redpills to my dad and a few other people in my family but I had to use the Saudi guy (which I don't think is accurate, I'm pretty sure the Saudi's supply the bombs and guns but don't blow themselves up usually). Now I can be way more accurate!

kike detected
Polygamy is the solution to increasing white numbers

Polygamy is fucking cancer that drives young men out of communities and leads them into things like ISIS.

The lack of women meme only applies to Afghanistan and a few of the Gulf monarchies. Also are you seriously trying to imply that a fundamentalist pro-white nationalist movement which actively works to exterminate its religious/ethnic enemies and holds conquered territory is somehow a bad thing?

What will become of the "excess" men then?

Polygamy only makes sense if women outnumber men by a large margin. Otherwise it's a recipe for masses of drooling permavirgins ripe to become permarapists. You don't want to replicate sandnigger failworld here, do (((you)))?

You're not white, are you?

You have to be pretty narrow minded and dumb not to see the awesome possibilities here

Die, dune coon.

He’s not white AND NEVER WILL BE.

A militant group which would be useful to our cause
see

Polygamy is only ever really practiced by the top 5-10% of men in the population with most only having 2-3 wives, the 10% of men marrying most women is just a meme, a lot of the middle east actually does have a much higher number of women than men right now, especially Iraq, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon currently which have a excessive number of unmarried women

Also "women outnumber men by a large margin" exactly describes the situation faced by white nationalists, the number of useful white men is much lower than the number of women whose opinion/cooperation is irrelevant

not only h'wite by Austrian

KEK
You only get the 72 waifus if you aloha snackbar, Amir.

Why are you using the islamophobic edit of the new emoji, OP?

Please try to use the original from now on. The edit tries to scrub the tremendous cultural enrichment achieved by the islamic world.

…which is precisely why that region is polygamy central of the world. Now wtf does that have to do with white countries?
Captain Save-a-ho detected
>>>/bog/

The countries i listed have extremely low polygamy rates or its illegal
low-t beta detected

Daily reminder the 2% jew and 13% Black census figures are total bullshit. Not to disagree with your point about ubiquitous jewish over-representation.

Kill yourself faggot.

Here's a normie edition because those motherfuckers are dense.

I think I found the original

You had to have known you weren't inb4 that.

stop with the fucking 'hitler loved islam' bullshit. His traitorous friend Albert Speer made that shit up, years after he decided to murder Adolf. its fucking revisionist bullshite

KEK

White men teaching their sons to be White Men is the solution.
You were raised by a single mother and I'm sorry for that, but you will never help save the White species.

do you even have a single source?

If you were raised by a white man you would know not to act like a betafag

Nigger garbage.

I can imagine Sam cracking up and laughing his ass off while editing in there.

Leaving your wife in front of the electric jew is a bad idea.

did you detect yourself?

Islam was fine when they were all poor sandniggers and the religion kept them ignorant and unable to compete (literally all they learn in school is koran shit). Oil got them rich and gave them power. Now Islam is spreading like cancer and needs to be treated as such,

Sucks,
but does anyone here actually use apple?
I dont think so

it wouldn't even matter if it affected an OS that anyone here uses because we're not susceptible to the kike bullshit. it's the normies that are getting fucked with on their iphones, this just furthers the shariah law agenda.

I can kill you with my bare hands without increasing my heart rate.

lmao
why not post the navy seals copypasta while at it?
try again

Okay.

(checked)
kek, you get one internet point

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little kaffir? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiger Forces, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dessert warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Syrian Arab armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Zionist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Syrian nation and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Infidel. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Syrian Republican Guard corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shirk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little β€œclever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Murtad.

The summer can't end too soon.

Unless you're working on seedbombs or making white babies you can see my inside job dubs at

are they just handing this one out? seems like a plan to make alt-righters attach it to pics of terrorists as if to say

The summer can't end too soon.

Fuck apple.

did you guys know that emoji domains are a thing?

if you guys really want to trigger some leftists, you should go spam β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.ws everywhere.

bonus points if you can get people to include it in their profile names.

Because apple is an expensive brand and it looks fashionable. It's a class marker for SWPLs (middle class leftists). They use it to signal. It signals, "I have a middle class income and I'm trendy".

I tried to steer away a friend, a music producer, he creates and mixes his own shit, I told him to call me when he had enough money to get a new machine, the idiot bought an imac, only to not understand how it fucking works and to end up installing windows 10 there.

goddamnit user

Holla Forums here. If you start doing this I'll personally find you all and kick you square in the balls. I don't care if I get hurt or shot or w/e. If anyone does this they need to be punished in some form

Fucking hang yourself you fucking pig. Islam is nothing more than a kike sub-religion to fucking wipe you out

Seriously, who here wouldn't want to own πŸ‘³πŸ’£.ws

sadly, it's already taken though: xn–i-7iq.ws/emojidomain/%F0%9F%91%B3%F0%9F%92%A3.ws

I'm going to do it just to piss you off.

😁.com

doing this, of course
remember we can use knives too! I'll just add the British flag next to it to make the point clear

This is GOOD for us. This is done by the far-left jews. They're the fleas of our fleas. Jews are so good at degenerating society that they managed to infect their own with these ideals, and the guilty, and they've turned against their own people.

βœˆπŸ‘³πŸ’πŸ’

Fucking what?

Whether I'm capable of maintaining a private harem is completely unrelated to whether letting people do that is good for social stability (it isn't).

take that cancer back to cuckchan
>>>/back/

Once it's standardised into Unicode, all phone OSes will implement that.

9/11 was Israeli

yup, it's already on twitter, it's just up to the computer companies to implement it. Apple doesn't really have anything to do with it

Created by Rayouf Alhumedhi, a 16 year old shitskin spawn who lives in Vienna.

The narrative is whatever the commie fucks want it to be to shill thoughtcontrol isolation and removal of rights.

FUCKING COMMIES

Fucking disgusting. Makes me wanna puke.

Question can we make emoji art involving this hijab emoji and bombs?

Yes, just put them next to each other

????????????????????

so is having the opinion that "people should do whatever they want man, it doesn't affect me!" it's a humblebrag about how awesome their life is and how above the fray they are. ofc they don't deal with any consequences, like a ton of crime or militant muds.

When are we getting that Jew-moji tho?

Under-rated. Nice.

Hijabis are redpilled on gender and the woman question though.

I fucking hate Apple, but this makes me hate them more. Google isn't any better but atleast they let me opt out of their bullshit on Android, but on iOS Apple will shove their nigger cock up your ass and you better like it goy.

Oh sheeit.

Les chevaliers du Zodiac.

Look at you with that pic. I give (you).

Oh sheeit.

Les chevaliers du Zodiac.

Look at you with that pic. I give (you).

It's shocking how many arabs/mudshits have iPhones. I guess expensive overrated status symbol gadgets sell well in third world shitskin shitholes despite how poor they are