Dungeon Fighter Online Triumphant Return To Steam

It's out guys.
store.steampowered.com/app/495910/

DFO is streets of rage meets diablo meets korean skinner box. And a bit of guilty gear thrown in for good measure.
It is currently run by Neople, an original dev team, not Nexon, so it's a little less pay to win piece of shit now.
You can respec your character freely at any given time and game is constantly updated and treated with events and all sorts of shit you'd be expecting from alive mmo.
Steam screenshots all contain shitty ass filters, which you can and should turn off in the options. Game features beautiful sprite art and surprisingly good dress up considering it's a 2D game. There are even face paints.
And yes, I'm shilling it for free, because I like the game and want more people to enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Road-to-the-Ruins
docs.google.com/document/d/1V71M2XyQmFw6PoeKe59ZetTeZrvvgX4vacRstlimWd8/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1l92d-hnwx-PMiiXF-Ic-UZZoMjMyQD8XinljchvKTdw/edit?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#!zhJQDAaS!VjCsEJsIxzDzvoWEm8R8Jwq0uoAPuBdPditpOCfWeNA
dfoneople.com/news/updates/New-Character-Demonic-Lancer
twitter.com/maramala/status/755567155890884608
dfonexus.com/threads/modpoppings-request-release-mods-updated-with-knight-2a-jp-voices.7511/
wiki.dfo.world/view/Category:Avatar_Items#Bonus_Chart
store.steampowered.com/app/495930/
pastebin.com/Mauag8vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im liking this so far but fucking hell the ui is a god damn mess.

Oh shit, I remember when this re-launched under Neople.
I played the shit out of it and then the launcher fucked up for tons of people and I couldn't play, eventually forgot about it.

Is the game still active?

I played this back when it first came to the west with Jewxon. Played mage, got to battle mage, and got bored because no one played after how badly they screwed the game up.

No Eu servers
P2W items
So much grind that would make koreans blush

The gameplay is lost thanks to mashing the same combos over and over on the same map for months, and then do the same with another character.
Or then we have dungeons that instead of just mashing your way, it's all about shitty gimmicks that make some classes useless.

Enjoyable game to play alone or with someone once and when you hit max level uninstall and never look back.

Neople isn't Nexon, they can't afford that shit. Unless you cough up more money of course. Support your favorite dev :^)

Nigga this IS a korean game, one of the first actually.

Sounds like any video game ever, except you don't play same games for months.

I'm not that far yet, but sounds like you need to get good.

Once again, sounds like ever video game ever.

What's up with fags wanting to play the same shit endlessly, and then complaining it's impossible?

Why's the lack of interest?
Isn't this shit like a Holla Forums's wet dream and an antithesis of everything that is wrong with modern video games?
Yes I'm op, my shitty proxy can't hold its IP for longer than few hours

Why are you celebrating over DFOs gravestone being made?

No one can count that shit until they bring over all the outfits they've been neglecting.

What gravestone? Steam? It will, hoepfully, only being a couple of casuals in, it won't hurt or benefit game in any significant way.

They're steadily bringing it all back. Even now there is plenty of shit to hang on your character.

Four or six pages filled with recolors.

It's still alive and kicking, though most people are focusing on endgame and gearing up for the Anton raid which may come soon™ our version. There's quite a few new players since the Steam release, though, so you could check it out. Our guild is still alive with a handful of people being online constantly. Keep in mind that Steam players can't link their old accounts to Steam, should they have one, for some retarded reason

Keep in mind, a lot of changes have been made since Neople brought the game back again last year, such as new dungeons, class rebalances, lv. 86 cap, a taste of endgame with Anton dungeons, making the grind more lenient with scenario dungeons, etc.

I wish this was more popular since the game's pretty great.

Steam launch went pretty decently though.

It seems that modding scene is thriving for this game. Are there any essential ui/voice/visual mods?

One thing I hate about DFO is how I can never decide on what to play. Enjoy way too many of the classes and I get stuck getting to 60 and trying something else out.

I wish there would be the way to move status bar on top of screen.

Between fatigue system and how cool all classes look I think this is the exactly what they were aiming for.

Cause the grind is almost warframe tier.
Fatigue system is fucking bullshit, having a limit per day to play the character you want is a big fuck you even if people use the excuse of "b-but this way you can play more characters" because you feel totally forced to spend the fatigue of all your characters dailie or you feel that you are missing out on what you can do in a day.
P2W bullshit with pets/items/titles that give way too good stats with a limited time on top of it.
Only NA or HUE servers.
All the things you learn playing the game means jack shit since the end game contents is just gimmicky fights.
If you are farming epics with someone else and the epic you want drops, it can be for the other guy and not for you and you can't trade it, totally discouraging farming with friends and making a fucking MMO a solo-snorefest while doing the worst thing of MMOs: grind.

In short, the game is horrible and the only way to enjoy it is with one character leveling it to max level and then uninstalling to never come back.
If someone felt like playing an MMO they may as well play with the Holla Forums guild of RO No, I'm not playing with them neither I intend to touch RO ever again, but its a better option than DFO

Not to advocate DFO, but I doubt it's warframe-tier.
And that's just weapons. Characters/warframes require like thrice of that.
Nothing is warframe-tier.

user, how much is the grind in warframe? Because I do not believe it's as bad as dfo, really;

I love the game, but the grind for endgame gear is absolutely atrocious, if you choose to do it. Even though a day's worth of play per character is only 1-2 hours.

This can't be real. You probably did something wrong. Doesn't game has droprate boosters, or something similar? All games have them, and they gotta be available through in-game currency. Even warframe has it.

Started playing a week or two ago when I saw a thread about it. Pretty cool, at like level 77. Getting my shit fucked in doing the Black Dragon tournament was worth it for Saint.

Don't forget that going with a friend to grind this to make it more enjoyable is a big fuck you cause you may get the item he wants or he may get what you're looking for.

Or the moment that you are so fucking tired and mad about doing the same map over and over and over again that you drop the ball and end up dead with those Hell bitches.

As I said, the game is only enjoyable when you are leveling and iwth one character only. When you see what the fucking end game is you nope'd out of existance, and that without counting the other flaws that I already mentioned.

Avoid this game, if you are curious, play it, when you reach max lvl you'll drop it, everyone does for a reason.

So I finally got into big town, and for some reason some NPCs have japanese voices, while some other korean ones.
Is this a bug or a feature?

Independently of droprate, the only way to get these specific sets is doing dailies that give 20 materials each, 30 on hard, each PIECE costs 600 (800 for sub equipment/magic stone) plus a few materials that do depend on droprate, but you usually already get a fair surplus of them after just doing the daily. Getting enough materials and doing the daily for the main mats usually only takes like 5-10 minutes a day, but that's all you can really do to progress your grind every day. There are events constanly (So far I got ~4 months worth of these items through them) and you can get extremely lucky and actually drop the items themselves, but don't count on it.

Again I do like it, but I play by avoiding group-focused endgame entirely and treating it like a single player game. The gameplay itself is really fun, just everything related to gearing for endgame is trash.

Racist imbecile Holla Forumsirgins are fucking lying. There's events right now in DFO that will cut down your leveling and BiS gear by months. An Neople won't be stopping the spoonfeeding any time soon.

dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Road-to-the-Ruins

It's clearly PTSD by bitter Nexon Holla Forumsictims when the game right now is not even run by Nexon but by the original devs, who are also very open and willing to listen with the community.

And as I remember it, there was an Holla Forums/infinity guild in DFO, but died out due to the usual faggotry.

If you had an existing account and linked it to Steam instead of creating a new account through Steam, you will not receive any DLC you buy.

Steam was a mistake.

is M-Nen still the tits?

He makes all the ladies drop their panties when he walks in the room.

As far as I know there's no way of actually linking neople and steam accounts, so what are you talking about user?

It's not "linking", it's just using your old account with steam-compatible client.
The only benefit in doing so is accessing steam overlay for your socialfag needs.

Are the Awakening avatar DLCs tradable?

Dyes may not be as thorough as I was hoping but I found something fun to use them for outside of clothing.

I remember wanting to play this game way back in 2009, but I couldn't because it was IP restricted to Korea or some shit like that. Anyways, it looks like the bee's knees after all this time and I figured I might give it a try. Downloading shit through the update thingy right now and reading a bit on the game itself.

Any tips for a newbie? Anything to make starting out easier? I've seen tons of events and bonuses are on right now, so that's cool. Also: the people here seem pretty passionate about this game. I think a guild would be pretty cool.

No, they are not tradable.

I'm only level 30 on my first char, so I can't give any advice. But so far game is blowing my mind.

Here's a few tips I can think of, listen up anons:

Pick up EVERYTHING, you will need them for quests, and whatever surplus you get can go to your alts.

Disassemble blue gear, sell white gear, you can try selling the purples in auction, or just disassemble them too, same for pinks but these usually sell for something. Player disassemblers over level 4 give out more cubes up compared to the machine.

Read up on current events, most are as piss easy as logging in for a certain time and give out great stuff, frequently including good cash shop items and avatars.

Fatigue potions and EXP potions; Use fatigue ones only after you've completely exhausted your bar, and EXP potions only at the very end of the dungeon as they only increase the clear experience.

If you can, join a guild for passive stat/exp increases (I don't care, personally, but it's there).

Make alts, if you see a character that looks like your thing, make it and level it. Alts give account-wide stat increases, you can send those you don't play out as mercenaries for free items, and call alts in as strikers mid-dungeon. Also a good way to keep playing if you're out of Fatigue.

Storyline feat quests give titles, and every few ones you get title book upgrades for minor stats, so do those for sure.

Do not bother with gear or money until you're maxed out which should take 1 or 2 weeks currently. The stuff you get from quests is enough to rush you to the finish no problem.

Professions (Alchemy, disassembly, etc) are a money sink and usually not worth it. Only after a very long time will they start making your money back. If you can, learn one and don't bother actually using it, just to get it out of the way.

You can "disable" all chats by going windowed (full) and setting your chat to the right or left side of the screen, so it goes off your monitor. Echos are mostly shit.

As an early money boost tip, your arad meteors can be traded for 15-meteor pinks with Albert in the Sewers/Meltdown area. When you stop dropping green meteors, go there and trade them all for those pinks, then disassemble them for plenty crystals which you can sell for a decent ammount on the auction.

We have a guild called Infinity, apply with a note saying you are from here and we'll accept you.

Where do you think you are.

Also, Infinity guild is still active and we never had any of the "usual faggotry".

Remember to apply to guild mentioning you're from Holla Forums.

We're not brimming with activity but we sure as hell aren't dead.

We had a pastebin back when threads were pretty frequent. Some information is outdated but overall it has some pretty good information/tips for newcomers.

docs.google.com/document/d/1V71M2XyQmFw6PoeKe59ZetTeZrvvgX4vacRstlimWd8/edit

On the top of my mind, you should:

-Pick up all the junk you find, especially Cloth Scrap, Iron Scrap and Raw Hardener for future quests
-Remember to use up 50 mileage for the 156 fp pot if you want to play some more on one character
-Pick up any and all demon invites/demon challenges you will get in the future

Also our guild is Infinity on the Cain server. We have a handful of regular people online throughout the day, so you could try asking us about your class or other things you may have doubts with. Remember to say that you're from 8/v/ when you apply.

The guild is in worse state than ever no wonder that you guys are trying to shill it again.

You guys will never let it go, no matter how shit your connection is from Mexico, no matter how many times you DC and lose all progress on your dungeons and your fatigue.

Why do you guys keep at it? How can your autism hold this grind and keep at it for years?
You have seen, for a good reason, many people going into the guild and then leaving when they see the end game.

Playing Streets of Rage Remake / D&D Shadow of Mystara is better than playing this, you even have fightcade to play arcades beat em ups online.

You never even did anton normals, or bothered finishing a chron set (which takes no time with events giving them nonstop).
The fact that you still think fatigue means something just makes it clear you're complaning about an endgame you don't even know about.
There are issues with the endgame, but it takes at max 3 months to reach it, and that's without the nonstop events we have, and assumming worst luck

Yes fatigue.
It's a disgusting concept, and is absolutely terrible on paper. I remember quitting Spiral Knights because of it, and 99% modern mobile shit games having also reiforces the impression of it being terrible, anti-consumer "give us money" practice.
But good fucking luck spending all your daily fatigue in current DFO. I play about 5-6 hours a day and still end up with 20-30% of it remaining.
And I already have a bunch of FP recovery pot from a shitton of events, all occurring simultaneously.

It's weird really, it's as if devs acknowledge fatigue concept being one of the worst things in video games and try their best to make players not even notice it's there, but still they're not removing it altogether. My guess it's some sorta anti-bot policy, but since FP are so abundant, I wonder if it's really the case.

It's both anti-gold farmer and also anti-korean starving.
In korea if they had no limit to their playing they'd just keep playing until they starve, lots of korean games use fatigue just to avoid that, and DFOG can't really ditch fatigue because of chinese gold bots since there's no phone number verification in registering like korea has.

are the classes still gender-specific? i remember thinking i wanted to make a gunner but didn't want to play a qt grill

Some of them, but most have two genders available.
Gunner can be both a dude and a girl.

I hope they pop more NPCs into animator if not a way to strengthen them.

Someone really needs to touch it up and extend it beyond the small bit that's covered.

Stat differences too and a difference in some skills.

Oh, they updated it. I hope someone eventually goes in depth on the characters and what stats are best to increase through enchants and what sets are best for the classes.

This DnF event looks moe as fuck. I hope Neople ports this over soon.

Here's one for the SwordMaster (F.Slayer subclass).

docs.google.com/document/d/1l92d-hnwx-PMiiXF-Ic-UZZoMjMyQD8XinljchvKTdw/edit?usp=sharing

Why the fuck does the baby have a bow tie?

Don't have a Sword Master, any others?

What's the difference?

Oh god, not again

I feel this is a good time to shill my custom music pack again
DFO Infinity Custom Music Pack Rebirth
mega.nz/#!zhJQDAaS!VjCsEJsIxzDzvoWEm8R8Jwq0uoAPuBdPditpOCfWeNA

I might update it a month later if I feel like playing DFO again

Demonic Lancer comes out the 23rd if that's any enticement.

dfoneople.com/news/updates/New-Character-Demonic-Lancer

Thank god I bought a korean account

Well, I always wanted to fight as a spearfighting badass in any game, so I might check DFO out again by then

I-i guess I'll try another class. Sucks that I blew my event character though…

Just delete it and create new one? I think you can make event character as longs as you don't already have one, so delete mage.

You could always level base mage up to lv. 70 and wait until Dimension Walker drops :^)

I would have done that, but it doesn't allow me to delete it.

What made Coral get off her fat tail and do something beyond ripping people?

DFO hasn't gone full moe shit yet, it only has Knight and barely any cute monster girls.

Always do your research before going into something. You still have Launcher before the second awakenings of M Mage.

You can also bite the bullet and try elemental bomber/glacial master, they're way better than their nexon days. I wouldn't recommend levelling the base class because we will surely get a new character event when those new classes come out.

And that's all I needed to know about this game. The 3 hours of my life I wasted on this piece of shit were still too much.

You use Transcendence stones to move untradable Uniques.
It's the Chronicles that are the lame part.
Also, the event uniques are gonna get deleted at the end if you don't use the perm coupon.

Is it still Windows only?

No Tux, no bucks.

Worse, it's still tied to Windows Explorer.

Is the blood mage out in english yet?

Feel the pain.

twitter.com/maramala/status/755567155890884608

Don't die on me thread, I wanna play my anime world

Dont play this game it has fatigue system. You play like 10 dungeons and then wait for whole FUCKING day for fatigue reset.

Good game with trash system.

There's a gorillion fatigue potions they give for free plus neo premium contract which increases fp, and they give it for free too.
Don't talk bullshit, hell, today is even BURNING event day, which gives you even more fatigue.

The end-game grind is bullshit though, no one wants to bother with that shit, it just takes a massive shit on the gameplay.
The first time the guild died, do you remember why?Because everyone was so fucking tired of the grind that 2/3 of the guild left as soon as the ToS beta went up.

and we all know how ToS turned out don't we :^3

Because there was no endgame grind when ToS launched (which turned out to be an even shittier grind, and the guild didn't even die)
Now we have legendary sets, anton normals, dark elf dungeons and guild dungeons.
We're basically just waiting for neople to release the anton raid, which doesn't even need that much grinding to actually do.

God it was such a failure, I dropped it one week in.

What are chroms?
Going from 15 players and constant threads up to 3-4 with no threads seems like death to me.

So you're complaining about the OV grind taking too long?
First, only a few classes can do anton raid with chrons, second, OV takes at most 1 month, and that's if you don't use any of the never ending chron events at all. If you're expecting to hit endgame within 1 month in a MMO you shouldn't be playing MMOs.

Also we have at least 8 everyday regulars and people who log in during weekends and stuff, and not everyone is online at the same time.
And it's hard to keep thread up because we're playing and there's not much to discuss in thread to keep it alive for long. We usually wait for major patches to make a thread.

Completing a chron set takes about a month or two. Hell, most of the events we've had these last couple of months make the OV grind far easier. You get like one selective OV set piece box like once per month with these events. Not counting that, the new Dark Elf dungeons combined with the OV quests give you enough pieces for a 5/9 OV set. Aside from that, said events constantly give you interdimensional fragments out the ass enough to buy whatever pieces you need to complete your set. You can complete a whole set by doing nothing, and it'll be even faster if you do run OV beyond Expert at least once per day. Even if your class doesn't directly benefit from OV which happens to be the case for some classes, you can get a halidom set which is even less grindy than the OV set grind.

This game does have issues, but fatigue and chronicle equipment are not it. You're making a bigger deal of these things than they really are.

They've normalized every dungeon to be around 8 rooms long even in scenario. You get 156 fp by default, that's 20 dungeons. If you get neo premium, which they constantly give out for free in events, that turns into 35 dungeons. Then you have 30 fp pot from alchemy and 20, 50, and 156 from mileage. That's another 35 dungeons worth. Weekends has 20 more fp and right now we have burning on weekends which gives even more fucking FP. If you actually spend it all, you can do it again on another character. You seriously can not bitch about fatigue in this game.

Yeah a few of us went and played that a bit on the side but it only lasted like 2 weeks before we went back to dfo full time. You should take the grind at your own pace, there isn't any rush to gear up. I hardly spend any fp each day and I'm pretty geared, got BiS epic weapon and good set of armor and rare clones. My gear could be better, like I can't solo Anton yet but I can easily solo anything below Anton so it's fine.

Are you still limited in how much you can actually progress in a single day?

What skills should I look to keep maxed as a leveling lawn chair? I plan on swapping to mmech on 49, but some advice for leveling launcher would be appriciated

Level wise, fatigue will eventually stop you, but you can cap in a week or two easily, less than a week if you really abuse all the ways to get fp and get exp from sources that don't require FP. There are daily quests for ancient dungeons and anton but you can continue to run those dungeons for a chance at extra daily quest rewards or other things from gabriel. Otherverse is still limited to 2x per dungeon + tickets that give another 2x. There's always some event that hands out ifrags or chron boxes though.

Keep flame pillar, laser, grenade launcher, and steyr maxed, as well as your cubes. Gatling and flamethrower are droppable if you find yourself running out of sp. That should be enough to get you to 50 easily. Max heavy firearm mastery and eagle eye of course.

Why people are so obsessed with grinding, stats and gear? It's not even displayed on character.
What about fun from gameplay itself? This game despite being 10 years old is centuries ahead any other MMO because of combat alone.

t-thanks neople

Your next shock was that DLC gives only one single costume for 1 character, wasn't it?
True that they should have been more open about it, but it's all there - in reviews and steam forums.
You only have yourself to blame.

so which is it?

Both?
It's your responsibility to not get fucked over too.

Which is why I've submitted a ticket tech support

I remember it saying shit isn't eligible for refund yeah I willingly bough costume for 15 bux, mfw, so I think you're fucked.
That's why I always shovel through steam forums and reviews - despite all its cancer at least it provides information.

It may not be eligible but they may offer some kind of compensation. I actually have had some good support from Zendesk CS

Is there a way to make basic weapons at least remotely useful on higher levels?
Alternatively are there any high-end weapon series that don't look like eldritch horror invading reality to devour children?

Pixel shit and Tool Time.
Maybe that avatar box in the current event will have the Behemoth and others.

Play a monk and ditch your weapon for fists.

The worst ones, obviously.

byeolungum is a pretty simple sword and is one of the best weapons for most slayers.

Lightsabers are the worst offenders.
Even basic ones look barely like lightsabers, high-level ones are straight outta WOW abominations.

Such an amazing sword with such a shit design. Even Makya looks cooler.

What's the best thing to buy with mileage?
FAQ recommends stamina potions but I can't even spend daily stamina and there are already shitton of these potions in my inventory from events.
Mileage avatars are all ugly and I don't want them.
The rest I dunno what are, so maybe I need to grab something early to ease my life further on?

Just save it until you need something from the shop. Demon invites are probably the most worthwhile item in the shop but your needs may vary. If you have empty sockets in your avatars, you should buy the emblem boxes. Keep in mind the things you can't get anywhere else besides in the shop; the avatar inventory size expansion, rare avatar option change, avatar extension ticket, bunny's advice/tip, grubeck's secret potion. The exorcism potions are stronger than the ones you can buy normally. The exp pills are a decent buy while you are leveling, I save them for the last level possible so I get the most exp out of them.

>bawww I can't hit max level in a week you can actually
>steam is good
You are the cancer killing video games

I thought mileage is a limited time thing? I guess I'll save it up until I know what I'm doing then, thanks.

They actually handing out gear like candy.
I mean they literally gave me auto-leveling set that is basically better than anything I keep finding. And even if the item is better when I find it, after a couple of level ups it becomes obsolete again.

Good or bad, steam is dominant platform as far as PC games go and is one bringing the most money. If not for it we'd be stuck with shitty consoles. And the last non-shit console was PS2. So yeah, it's lesser evil if you ask me, and actually allowing video games to exist at all, both good and bad.

I think mileage only been reset like twice since the game launched so far, pretty rare.

Anons, someone that gives a shit about chrons help me out here.
I'm not a new player at all but I usually never bother with chron gear, but I wanted a meme arrow set for my GM. If I complete the normal difficulty OV in a party or expert solo, will it count towards the feat quest for free set pieces? All it says is I can't do normal (single).

That place is a cakewalk for summoners.
I really need to think about how to properly go about finishing that place so I can go spam kill the underlings.
I want more Forbidden Land

You can only gain 30 Milage a day and hasn't been stopped since I started.

Terrible

That's how I completed mine.

What do you mean? Solo expert, or party normal?

Both work, the only thing that doesn't work is the easy modo solo (which is pretty much just a tutorial for OV).

Dungeon and Fighter has the craziest TV adverts.

Remember that one with the k-pop idols? That one actually was what got me interested in DFO back then, despite my natural repulsion to Nexon.

Hey, with Demonic Lancer coming out in less than a week, we might even get the new shota Mage subclasses before Halloween.

M Mage awkenings all look like females.

Quick questions:
Can alt character made into supporter use their cube super attacks?
What's the best supporter class for a melee main?

Depends on the class, they usually can use their lvl 40 and 45 cubes, plus a skill that can be a cube or not depending on class.
Since supporters aren't able to cast their class buffs, you don't want to rely on them for damage, instead you should opt for superholds.
Good ones include F Brawler for junk spin, Dark Templar, Asura for ground quaker, etc..

That Nyarly falling into Dimensional Walker's arms.

I'm gonna add to it that although yes, FBrawl Junkspin, Asura's Ground Quaker and other straight up holds like this are only great if the target is immune to everything.
For general use (and by that I mean anything outside anton/a few ov bosses) you'd be better with Spitfire's freeze nade or Nen's Lion's Roar which are both cheaper, hold for nearly twice longer via status effects and have about 30% of the cooldown.

==PLAY YOUR ANIME WORLD== HNNNNGGGGGGG

Nigger go, and stay go.

No.

WHITE WHALE

HOLY GRAIL

I wonder what's the next avatar set we'll be getting.
The sleepy time furshit or the kinky tech suits. I wonder if there's any sort of a chance for the Basara stuff to come over.

The fuck is this shit? Every other male class has a selection of crazy ass capes, but no my nigga slayer, why is that?
It rustles my jimmies even more, since most story slayers actually have huge flowing capes, like Aganzzo or Vaughjgjh.

Slayer is a manlet, he'd just drag the cape around in the mud

Gulity gear will never get the love it deserves.

Sadly gulity gear will never be considered one of the big fighting games, it hurts.

….It only had Street Fighter and Tekken as competition, how's that possible?

They're not competition, they're different sub-genres. GG's competition are MvC, Melty Blood and the likes.

The fact it traded beautiful sprite art for shitty cel shaded 3D and went full Blazblue with character designs doesn't help either.

Yes but they're the only games anyone even knows about.

Dead as fuck and both companies have become godawful at their jobs.

You want the indie weeb audience to acknowledge your game?

Didn't that make it a lot more expensive for a genre that's not big on returns?

I've read about the whole new tech behind Xturd's graphics. It's pants on head retarded, since game looks like slightly better Megaman X Command Mission.

forgot another pic

So i have picked vagabound as my first character and i must say.

Best character i ever had

6.PLAYER CONDUCT AND USER GENERATED CONTENT
6.1.Rules Regarding Online Conduct. You may not do, and will be in violation of this Agreement if you do, any of the following:

- 6.1.2.Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another user that is unwanted.

- 6.1.3.Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.

2. Types of Information We Collect
We require certain information from you in order to provide the Services to you.

Non-Personal Information: When you use the Service, we may collect information that will not be able to specifically identify you,
.. We may group any such information into aggregate user data in order to describe the use of the Services to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers or other third parties, or in response to a government request.

Should we link any demographic or preferences information to any Personal Information, then such demographic information and preferences information will be treated as Personal Information under this Privacy Statement.

To enable your use of our Services, we collect technical and usage information such as your IP address, your browser type, browser language, referring and exit URLs, interactions with other users, usage statistics with the Services, and device identification information regarding the computers, the servers or other devices with which you use our Services.

5. How We Use the Information We Collect

To provide you the proper functioning of the Service, which may require the sharing of information with third party(ies) consistent with the provisions of this Statement;

To provide you with relevant and targeted or direct advertising from Neople or third parties; and

Sharing of Your Information
Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers, such as payment gateway companies, platform service companies, and analytics companies, to help us provide or improve the Games we offer you. We may share your Personal Information with these third party service providers so that they may provide their services to us. In addition, some third party service providers may require the transmission and/or storage of information about you and your activities on services and devices not controlled by Neople (including Personal Information about you). For example, use of Google Analytics, a web analytic service offered by Google Inc. ("Google"), requires that certain information about your activities be transmitted to and stored on Google servers based in the US. Google will use this information in order to evaluate your usage of our Services and to make reports on Service activities. Google may also match up this information with other data of Google (or the applicable third party) depending upon your current device and privacy settings. As Neople does not control your device’s privacy settings or the privacy settings of third party tools and technologies that function alongside the Service, Neople encourages you to review your device’s privacy settings as well as your privacy settings of third party tools such as those offered by Google and the various online advertising networks.

Licensors, Licensees, Developers and Co-Publishers.
We may share your Personal Information with our business partners such as our licensors, licensees, developers and co-publishers, during and upon termination of the contracted service in case the license agreement with the partner licensors and developers requires as such.

: ^ )

Long story short, if you say feel that a certain group of people from the middle east may benefit from forced introduction of toxic gasses or aerosols into their lungs immediately with no delay, said company may or may not have the obligation to notify the EU and put you in prison.

Also, your personal information may or may not be sent directly to Google.

No thanks.

The only guy that's been banned in our guild is the one that never talks, I don't know what's up with that. Maybe that's also the work of the jews. There's also megas all the time yelling about one group of people or another. I doubt nipple really cares. They're just keeping up appearances.

As for sharing info, literally every online game does the same shit. If it really bothers, you just put in fake info. Or none at all, I think you only need an email to make an account.

Censorship is not tolerated.

Feels good living in America…

Read the comment sections on any major news website.
If Hillary Clinton steals the election, there will be civil war.
What a time to be alive!

Vagabond starts off really, really strong but falls in damage by late-game. I still fondly recall the class because of Ignite and that dank exploding palm, but be prepared for tough times ahead.

Demon Slayer still best F. Slayer

Echo chat shits on cucks, niggers and spics every once in a while, and they never pass on a chance to voice their hatred of the Chinese. It's great when it's not full of retarded lefties.

Yeah, better off pirating it.
:^)

You fucking deserved it, goon.

I hardly any see lefties on megas. On the other hand, there's too many alt-right nutters and Trumptards vomiting their oral diarrhea.

As for the Chinese hate, it's for those botters that everyone blames for ruining MMOs anyway, so it's a constant reminder to
REMOVE CHINA

You have to go back Pedro

I'd kill to have female Priest end up being a loli.

Someone really needs to start a war between loli and milf.

Go back to your broken p2w server, Chink bot. #RemoveChina

Would any of the female classes qualify for MILF though? None of the playable characters seem to be any older than 23, much less 30 (in human years).

F Slayer is tomorrow's christmas cake, if you ask me.

I don't think anybody seen in the game counts as one when you follow the rule of the character needing a child too.

They're all great. Goddamn.

Only on the tab key fam.

Just play all of them.

Striker master race.

Regardless of your choice, you already made the correct one by making best girl.

Nen Master.

You know you want to.

This thread needs a life token.

I dunno.
Is there definitive up-to-date Japanese Voice pack that encompass everything? All I can find are outdated or partial patches, and I can't be assed to manually put all of that together.

I *think* ModPopping's all-in-one packs should have up to current release.

dfonexus.com/threads/modpoppings-request-release-mods-updated-with-knight-2a-jp-voices.7511/

Okay, just checked the thread, seems like new voice pack should be out in a day or two.

can't get past retarded fatigue system

don't bring this garbage to NA releases, thanks.

Popping's patch works very well. For some reason, F Slayer's japanese voice is in half nip/half gook, and requires further tampering with the client but it'll break some things in the process, like dank elf's music. Priest/Knight work just fine though.

But there's plenty of ways to get past fatigue even without neopremium plus (neogoy) which they also give out for free like candy at least once a month. There's Fatigue pots that can be bought from AH, fatigue pots from events (the current level up event gives you two 156 fp pots), mileage fp pots (156, 50 and 30 fp each) which have separate cooldown rates, pots you can get from lost treasure boxes and possibly others I may have forgotten. Not to mention we're having burning fatigue for 2 more weeks, which refills your fp twice depending on how much fatigue you spend. Not like fatigue matters all that much when you reach endgame, anyway.

I seriously don't know why you fags keep complaining about fatigue when it's one of the more lenient ways it has been implemented in these kinds of MMOs so far.

How much better are Rare Clones to regular, should I put it on Summoner, Battle Mage, or Blade Master?

wiki.dfo.world/view/Category:Avatar_Items#Bonus_Chart

Rare avas also have platinum slots in top and bottom in addition to normal slots which can be used to give +1 to a skill.

Was just wondering if it was just better to destroy the regular to get it or give it to someone without.

Thinking of giving it to Summoner since I've been wanting to get all the titles on her but then there's the fact I want to make Bug Mage more useful. Blade Master on the other hand, I've been giving all my epics gained from events.

>store.steampowered.com/app/495930/

why do you support scummy business practices?

Are you talking about bind cubes? Those aren't guaranteed to put out rares even if you put rares in. We also don't have daphne's exchange yet STILL. Come on nipple.

1 dollar for a refill every day for 30 days is pretty amazing if you compare it to the price of the 1 fp pot(10 cents) or 30fp (50 cents). Still wouldn't buy, I barely ever bother spending all my fp and I got tons of alts to play if I wanted more fp.

For HB and anyone else interested, here's the auto hotkey script I use to mash x and two skill slots. The autofire built into the game does not mash as fast possible so I went with this.
pastebin.com/Mauag8vw

You get free Rares from leveling a Lancer up to 86 in 10 days.

The days of thinkin down+B made Pokemon get caught easier made my button pressing speed beyond normal human standards.

Isn't that just 1 piece? If you got the the autism to level 8 lancers up, I'd put them on blade master or bug mage, Blade master especially if you got the money for iron strike or overdrive plats.

It's only one? Thought it was a full set; how much are the pass pots going for that are in the Lost Treasure now?

Testing recording videos, some Duelist/Skirmisher gameplay while heavily overleveled.

40m and shooting up really fast in the AH. I kinda regret not getting one for my main back when it was still 30m, but it was either that or a Motion Aura.

Still way better than Deus Ex's microtransactions.

Didn't HR have microtransactions too?
I mean I'm surprised people are surprised MD has them, since previous one also had them.

Shit like that makes me happy the only things out of SE that I want to play come from the Enix side and Eidos lost my interest long before it got acquired by Square.

I might be retarded.

Just use hotkeys for inputs you're not keen on or git gud

You can also change the inputs for almost all your skills except for core ones like your class launcher, Secret Sword Art and such; you can also lock certain skills to your hotkey so that they can only be activated with the hotkey. It really helps when building up your playstyle.