Who should I do next?

Rage and Lauren are done. Who's next? Styx? I don't want anyone too easy. Roaming mil would be kind of funny, but it's not like she pretends she isn't retarded.

lol nice meme wheres lauren? dicky spencer would be funny

styx, he's ugly

post your previous work too

don't know if this ms paint has been done but the one regarding all the e celeb startup channels on jewtube who are only anti sjw but are totally cucked, basically controlled opposition.

thanks.

Styx would be funny but also a little too easy, given he's not a race realist and he seems to just fucking love the fags. Plus his face is already an acquired taste, though I wouldn't really say "ugly". If you're going to exaggerate features you can make anyone ugly and still have it be recognizably them if you're skilled enough. So I'd go with someone with a lot more subtlety in the face and who's more in agreement with the alt-right if you want a challenge. I myself am not really familiar with all the controlled opposition so I can't really help you here.

why did any of you even waste time watching her videos in the first place

I dont follow ecelebs at all so like what ar your requirements

A caricature of (((kike cernovich))) could be funny

Posobiac!

Do whoever you feel is the most dangerous, considering both their degree of subversiveness and the number of people they've fooled.

Probably Cernokike, possibly Spencer.

Definitely Pozbiec.

Now that I think about it, mister metokur

That wall of text is positively Holla Forums-tier

I never followed any of the gamergate e-celebs, what has he said? My understanding is that he doesn't name the jew but neither does he denounce anybody on our side.

Hes going out with an asian girl but uses Holla Forums memes for attention

this
and basically he is lolbertarian that tries to be a troll but does nothing but social commentary videos and reports on what others do.

He is like encyclopedia dramatica if personalized.

Ah okay. Sounds lame but not particularly dangerous. I'd hit Pozbeic, Spencer, and Cernokike first.

Holy shit, you meme like a lefty.

this is a Holla Forums thread, do not bump
I looked into this chick and she did nothing wrong

Kill yourself

Sage because it triggers you. No one cares about your eceleb.

Why did you bump the thread, shill?
Besides being a namefag youtuber she did nothing wrong
She got hounded off of jewtube for wrongthink by the anti-white (((skeptic community)))

Sage and report, then. Enjoy your triggering.

What strawman?

These "people" get off on attention, do your best to starve them of it, even criticism, though if you see their fans poisoning the movement feel free to let them know they're being dumb, and try to redpill them.

M8, all the vegpilled anons are aware of Devi. I know vegans who aren't even NatSoc who secretly read her books. Earthling Ed and a few other vegan activists in the UK

Didn't know who she was b4 this thread, thanks, shills!
Ask yourself why OP makes a Holla Forums tier meme to attack her
He could choose any civ-nat or skeptic, but he chose an ethnic German chick WN

sage

Yeah, you've got nothing. You yids sure do get triggered when Holla Forums mocks your precious e-celebs. Is it because you so so much money promoting them, only to have us laugh in your face?

Evaglion all over again. You thirsty virgins will fawn over any bimbo that pretends to think the right things on youtube.

Do Mike Enoch.

Hello Holla Forums

Sage and report for shilling ecelebs. Your strawmen are meaningless.

Whose Devi? asking for a friend

Savitri Devi, she was a prominent proponent of animal rights, deep ecology, and Nazism, who served the Axis cause during World War II by spying on Allied forces in India. She wrote about animal rights movements and was a leading member of the Nazi underground during the 1960s.

Her book Impeachment of Man is something every vegan has on their bookshelves, but will never tell you about.

Don't be a faggot flag em all so we can hear em cry about shekels

Kike Cernobitch. sorry no webm

Racemixer, lolberg, refused to vote for Trump over muh internet freedumbs (oy vey using existing internet monitoring to actually go against the bad guys is bad goy), became a complete and utter sellout as soon as he started shekelbegging with paytreon. Very close relations to goons like Mangosteen man himself Rich "lowtax" Kyanka.

glad mods anclo this thread

wasn't he begging for shekels on hatron?

oyy

this is gay

hitler dubs

Do Varg.
Just because I like controversy.
These are all low hanging fruit.

Obvious Holla Forums thread, summerfags are too retarded to see the obvious.

Thoughts ?

Sargon, OP. He was just on Rogan. Faggot needs to be put in his place.

"le ebic plant!:DDDDd"
"Wat da fuggg:DDD!"

Alright Holla Forums it's time to see if you're truly chan master race. Can you prove yourselves more adept at memetic warfare than hapa chan? I don't think so, you're a paper tiger just like China.

reminder that "e-celeb" meme is literally a leftypol operation