I noticed that there's some kind of narrative to make it seem like halfchan Holla Forums is better than fullchan Holla...

I noticed that there's some kind of narrative to make it seem like halfchan Holla Forums is better than fullchan Holla Forums, anyone else been noticing it?

So I decided to do a comparison of the two, it turns out cuckchan has less threads and has more simple questions where as Holla Forums threads usually go a bit more in depth. Obviously you have to take into the account bumplocked threads that Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch use more than the halfchan hotpockets, but even then I prefer the Holla Forums catalog to the 4chan one. Since the threads themselves are usually done more in depth and aren't facebook tier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/NySHFvmtW.png
jii.moe/E1XrtwXtZ.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and here's Holla Forums for comparison

2nd exodus brought the kids and things went downhill from there

Shut the fuck up.

Why is this place so fucking obsessed with halfchan?
It's like the entire board is tsundere for it.

We still get too many template threads though. That shit needs to stop.

This is the first time in a while I remember Holla Forums making a thread about halfchan.

I don't give a shit about cuckchan retard, I've just been noticing that shills have been trying to get users to go back to 4chan. same thing happened yesterday with some guy claiming that 4chan is superior and that we should "go home". Here's another comparison.

Holla Forums: jii.moe/NySHFvmtW.png

4chan: jii.moe/E1XrtwXtZ.png

I have been checking in on halfchan ever since 2014-15ish. I can confirm that it is still shit and always has been shit since the first exodus. This post would have been banned there.

It' only recently that everyone's been talking about it. Usually it was just assumed as fact, but someone is pushing it.

It's the same on halfchan Holla Forums vs fullchan Holla Forums.

Just looking at their catalogue and comparing alone speaks volumes.

so then it's not just me, do you guys think hiroyuki /the SJW clique is hiring shills to try and kill Holla Forums? They've admitted to attempting to shut this site down, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a D&C tactic.

also consider of what's in the actual threads

as shown here

Wait, when was the 2nd exodus? Why was I not informed of this? As for anyone new, I don't mind. I even want this place to grow but please lurk moar first and don't be a faggot cuck. Thanks.

He's probably referring to the exodus in early 2015

Not really. Once or twice someone mentions they came from the old country since it gets instant replies, but I don't see it often. It usually goes something like:

It seems random, but I don't read through every though looking for them.
What I've been wondering is how often halfchan's retards come here just to shitpost.

so you think it's just baiting? I would be inclined to agree honestly, but for arguments sake I've noticed it go up a bit.

There really is no fucking difference, man

Did a bit of looking, apparently the
copypasta is from a post on No Man's Sky, on reddit. Apart from that thecatamites thread way on the bottom, the one thing that's surprised me is that there's no Kawata Shoujo or Undertale general on there. I think there's definitely a push to get people back on halfchan, whether because it's close to the Holla Forums exodus anniversary or some grassroots marketing shit, I have less disagreements on moderation policy here than there, and there is on average less shit threads here, so no.

Noticed the copy too, that yakuza guy was cool.

Baphomet alone probably makes enough enemies that there's always going to be someone doing spam on a board or maybe ddos'ing shit, but I haven't noticed any news about that kind of group recently.

kill yourself

There's no KS or Undertale general because 4chan Holla Forums separates off generals to /vg/ mate.
Its not been that long since we left, is it?

8/v/ is shit, and so is 4/v/.

3 years.

I've noticed that we didn't only get people from 4chan but other chans as well.

well this Holla Forums will be two years come September 17th

It doesn't really matter anyway, anons who complain about quality don't realize imageboards will never be good again.
Too many normalfags know about them. Fuck, at least once a couple weeks 4chan is mentioned on national news as a block of Trump's support.

The golden age of imageboards passed years ago.

Prove it.

I wouldn't go that far without proof. I know that infinity is looked down upon there, and that some cucks there might have been doing the same thing I've been doing to halfchan (checking in like once or twice a month just to see what it's like). This might just be one person who's triggered, one of our own, or some freech retard who wants to stir shit up

It is the 3rd Millennium, and the war continues.

There was no great conflagration or calamitous final battle.
Across the vastness of the internet, all Imageboards had fallen to their lowest. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. The great empire of anonymous crumbled, the newfaggotry too much, too numerous to be contained.
The leave of Moot gave us not hope, but despair. A ancient data miner implanted in his place, and so was one put in the only rival the website had, the true traitor of their community being a mystery to both the east and the west, making telling which of the petty empires would be the ones to backstab us impossible.
The only "safe" option true users were given were thousands of petty websites, each vying for power or having no intentions of allowing its userbase to grow, forever fragmenting the possibility of another competitor website rising. Those that did allow their website to grow, were overwhelmed by the waves of fools, the same who had long plagued the bigger Imperiums, becoming nothing but shadows of the same greater empires.

Seemingly, all boards were doomed, form the one that were serious to the ones that cherished comedy, there was no escape form the slow, painful whittling down.
In the political boards, dishonesty and chaos had run deep. Outsiders tried to take them for themselves, to silence their opposition and to expand their numbers and grow their political power, even if it cost the sanity of the imageboard itself, for they were not intersted with the freedom of their users, but the completion of their own goals, damned be those who wanted their communities to flourish, they were nothing but obstructions.
In less-known boards, which were less focused at, one could even say the worst had come. The administration team had been corrupted with the worst of the worst, the vilest of the vile, the only hope for them to ever recover being the replacement of the administration again, something which was far shoot form ever happening, for the owner of the great websites did not care what had happened to their boards anymore, so disconnected they were.

Amongst the bigger websites, the idiots ones had run deep. There was no hope for the growth of a beginner, there was nobody to listen to, only by making a wild guess and running with it could a good spirited person ever hope to come closer to the truth. Even the great libraries, which detailed the growth of the websites while they were still nascent, were corrupted by mistrust of other people or misinformation by the self-serving providers, and were often ignored and forgotten.
The ones who wish to restore a board to their former glory shuffle across their boards, not knowing how to act, until they had given up on their great task or until their realspace counterparts had expired, freeing them forever.
A apt observer would have given up there and then, retreating to the thousand petty websites in hope of blending in with the original community, were he able to find a decent english speaking one amidst the hidden great library, or find the great library in first place, a hopeless task for all but the most seasoned veteran or with the aid of one that would trust them.

It is the 3rd Millennium and I cannot wake up from this nightmare! 'I cannot wake up!''

oh, yeah. I went to /vg/, once. Once.

This. 4chan Holla Forums is nothing but shitposting, trolls and shills, while Holla Forums Holla Forums, despite being the target of organized shill operations from time to time, tries to focus on research and useful threads.

I already posted the comparisons faggot, now make a gun and kill yourself.

Two. We left in 2014, and it's 2016 now.

I don't care. The less people here, the better it gets. Anyone who says 8/b/ and 8/v/ were never good were not here before 2015.

And the comparisons are completely the same. Prove they're different.

that sounds more plausible.

Why should I spoon feed you faggot?

A lot of people here seem like they're ready to snap at the first hint of something remotely sjw or halfchan related, and I think shitposters caught on to that. There might be a plan to fuck with us because its fun and easy, but I dont see a conspiracy to bring us back to 4chan.

So you think it's just the foolz gang again? I wouldn't be surprised since they spammed Holla Forums like crazy with Mark n co constantly having to delete and ban em.

I AM OP

I'm just using a VPN

8/10 got me to read it

And so you further prove you are cancer. Anyways, it's customary to not being a retard to illustrate proof to your claims. That isn't "spoonfeeding".

DID YOU RIKE IT OR NOT?

Nigger, do you know how fucking stupid you sound? How is using a VPN cancer?

It's just gookmoot shilling. Pay no mind.

I hate this place, but I also hate other places more. I used to have fun here.

NSA butthurt detected(?)

Well for starters he's probably a faggot who got banned on cuckchan and uses a VPN to get around that.

I know you guys are shit, but 8 Holla Forums is still the better in this comparison
good work, keep it up

That's a hell of a lot of implying going on. I honestly don't even know why you would ever not use a vpn.

Or from Germany. I'm pretty sure that was a thing, and not a false memory brought on by insomnia.

That explains your retardation.

Who needed it proved that the half board is a sterile wasteland? This place is getting worse all the time as well, hell it wasn't that great to begin with.

Don't worry about it, mate. As you've helpfully shown, sleep deprivation is definitely not a requirement for retardation.

I only require 2 things of Holla Forums:

1. It attempts to be video games at least 50% of the time.
2. I can say the most horrendous shit and be a massive insufferable cunt to everybody all day long and never get so much as a warning let alone a ban.

This place does both adequately.

The quality here dips up or down so hard here that it's hard for me to tell if the shitters are from our site or another, or if everyone decided to just be as stupid as possible an not tell me.

>>>/out/

i think the good people just left, more idiots got in.

Both places are basically the same, 4chan mods are SJWs but they've basically accepted it's too big a beast to completely tame

As for Holla Forums I don't even fucking know, Hotwheels abandoned us I think? Who even owns Holla Forums now.

the good people are still here, it's just that we have more idiots is all.

It sounds like they're imitating us now.

Timotei~