Zimbabwe farmers union warns white South African farmers to share land or go the way of their country

Zimbabwe farmers union warns white South African farmers to share land or go the way of their country

archive.fo/sCH4h

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9C1ES
nation.co.ke/news/africa/Robert-Mugabe-I-am-not-dying/1066-4037968-10ibci5/index.html
archive.fo/EvqAN
pulmonomics.com/JournalArticles/NatureGenetics2004_Parra.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906346/
jstor.org/stable/10.2307/27503798
humanvarieties.org/2013/02/02/more-than-just-colorism-part-1/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
unews.utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html
science.slashdot.org/story/12/12/01/0359239/humans-evolving-faster-than-ever
wired.com/2007/12/humans-evolving/
npr.org/2013/09/27/226837803/modern-humans-still-evolving-and-faster-than-ever
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1689361/
discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
wikiwand.com/en/The_10,000_Year_Explosion
nytimes.com/2006/03/12/weekinreview/12wade.html?_r=1
nature.com/news/teeth-from-china-reveal-early-human-trek-out-of-africa-1.18566
rollingstone.com/politics/features/american-anarchists-ypg-kurdish-militia-syria-isis-islamic-state-w466069
news.vice.com/story/why-westerners-keep-joining-the-fight-against-is
fusion.net/story/324193/fight-isis-syria-war-kurds/
itsgoingdown.org/right-urges-fear-refugees-antifa-fighting-isis/
archive.is/yDidn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/2)

Literally why give a fuck? Let them farm and die of their own stupidity.
This is where nigs can go fuck themselves.

"do all the work and then let worthless niggers take part of your crops"

Sow salt into your fields then give it to the nigs. Don't ever let them profit even a penny from forcing you off your land.

That's not even necessary. The nigs will fuck it up even if given everything they need to succeed.

Posion the lands first and sell it to them then start other farm in secret but this time it is for the white community. The nigs sucks at the farms.

why would they even want that land, niggers don't work.

God forbid if Julius Malema ever becomes president of South Africa. The EFF are outright communists and will likely start a civil war over the land conflict. They only got 6.55% of the vote in the last election, but are set to surpass the Democratic Alliance in 2019 and become the 2nd biggest party of the country.

You know that no land is "unused", with the exception of low fertile land?
It's just left to fallow. The nogs don't know that.

The nigs are dumb.

I hate niggers so much.

niggers literally think the food springs up magically and the white devil farmer is only stealing the yields of the ancestral niggerafrican land from its rightful owners
and then when the land is expropriated without compensation the niggers sow naught and then they use the semi-cultivated land as a hunting ground for mice because they're too stupid or impulsive to raise livestock on it
and then the niggers cry for more gibs from the only nations where niggers have not yet been allowed to nig all fertile land from white farmers

Never gets old.

I heard that he is dying and the party is afraid because there is going to be a war to murder them.

Wait, and they want more? We would have had our own separate state with that kind of land by now.

Will riots intensify to a point where they will no longer be able to contain them?

It'll probably kick off a civil war. I'd imagine something like Far Cry 2, where 2 commie parties which are basically identical fight each other to the death.

I remember reading somewhere that blacks forced some whites off a farm, then thought that the whites had cursed the land with voodoo because the water stopped running and crops stopped growing.

And even if they don't think it's magic, they still think the racist whites actually shut down the electricity when they left.

the niggers won in 1994
for an echo war to kick off they have untill 2019
if no war happens then they're all fucked until whites from elsewhere take apefrica back

It bothers me how they imply that Zimbabwe went to shit due to economic sanctions, and not because nigs can't farm for shit.

If he refuse to name a successor, so if there is no one, then everyone will kill everyone to become a leader. That means the civil war is coming soon.

Yeah that's why you shoot them with a machinegun you fucking cuck

He has lost balance once or twice in public in the past couple of years like he was about to topple over, he's nearing his end. I hope that by some miracle, Rhodesia rises from the ashes from the fire Mugabe and the (((international community))) caused

It's liek William Pierce said, if the negroe acts like the white man and speaks the white mans language they think they'll become one of us.
Praying for the day of the rope to shoot and hang some niggers.

how long until the blacks were actually farmers n shieeet until evil whites kicked them off their rightful land?

checked
there is powerful meme magic concerning Rhodesia

Checked! Rhodesia is coming back.

Why contain it?

The party will be murdered by the angry nigs so they keep his health quite and he said that "I am not dying yet" despite his poor health.

http:// www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/Robert-Mugabe-I-am-not-dying/1066-4037968-10ibci5/index.html

archive.is/9C1ES

nation.co.ke/news/africa/Robert-Mugabe-I-am-not-dying/1066-4037968-10ibci5/index.html
you don't have to manually break links now, fam

Within six months.

Obligatory webm

Here's a relevant article from 2012:

Malema: Zimbabwe is an inspiration to Africa

>Expelled ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema has called on South African whites to surrender land and minerals resources because “when they came from Europe they did not carry any land into South Africa”. “Actually they killed people to get that land and those minerals. “We are not going to give them money when we take the land back because it will be like we are thanking them with money for killing our people. “We will never do that. Little did they know that we are not scared of blood. We are scared of defeat. “We don’t want to be defeated but seeing blood is not what we are scared of as long as that blood delivers what belongs to us we are prepared to go to that extent.”

>Malema was speaking at a posh Harare wedding reception held in one of the most expensive suburbs in Harare. He told guests that Zimbabwe’s “achievements” were an “inspiration to Africa” at a time when Zimbabwe is begging SA and Angola for loans of nearly R1 billion as the treasury in Harare is empty. “We want to be remembered as a generation of economic freedom fighters,” Malema said. His wedding speech was reported in the pro Zanu-PF daily, The Herald, but he was not available to confirm if it quoted him accurately.

>“We are coming here to Zimbabwe not because we are running away from problems, but to gain strength because what you have achieved is an inspiration to Africa,” he was reported as saying. “Don’t listen to imperialist newspapers. You have achieved a lot. “You are running your own country, you have been managing your own affairs and you are not controlled by foreigners. “We are not a generation of mini-skirts. We are a generation that continues with the struggle of President [Robert] Mugabe, of President [Nelson] Mandela.”

>He handed over a gift of about R50 000 to the bride Tendai Wenyika and her new husband, Mike Gava. Malema told the couple: “You must never be ashamed of having many kids; you must be ashamed of having many wives”, in an evident reference to polygamous President Jacob Zuma, his arch-enemy. “Many wives are not an alternative. They spread diseases because that is multisexual relationship and they are not protected.” “We want to see many kids, why? Because we must reproduce ourselves. For our ideas to be sustainable, we have to reproduce ourselves. In the whole of Africa, we are not more than one billion and the world has seven billion people. “In Africa we have not more than one billion people… facing more than six billion. We have to be half of that so that our ideas can dominate. I know that in some instances size does not matter… but when it comes to a revolution, size matters.”

archive.fo/EvqAN

If these people "win," it will literally be the end of civilisation as we know it.

Rhodesia is already beyond all hope. Mugabe is just unintentionally the funniest nigger on earth proving how stupid niggers are.

we need to get some high quality cell phones along with instructions on how to periscope to these niggers asap. i want to /comfy/post with you faggots and watch this bloodbath.

they literally think that every day, fruits and vegetables, already picked and in baskets, magically appears with no effort from the ground.

I wish I was exaggerating

How deluded is this nog? He really wants to go to war with the entire world? Where does he think guns come from?

I remember when apefrican niggers were taught how to farm. They literally ate the seeds instead of planting them. The problem with niggers is they didn't evolve to live beyond instant gratification like whites and other intelligent races did to survive winter. You can teach dogs and gorillas agriculture before you can teach a nigger.

requesting that video of the British guy lecturing someone in Zimbabwe and asking them why everything got ruined when they left them farms and infrastructure, and training to do it, and they ooga-booga'd it, the nog looks like a child about to lash out

Don't do it South Africa. Capitulation is as sure a death as surrender. Rise up. Fight for your people your nation and your race. We're all rooting for you.

I know we understand that American niggers are stupid, but they are geniuses compared to African niggers.
African niggers actually think that magic shirts will stop bullets and if they die, they probably didn't pray enough to the voodoo gods.
I'm not even exaggerating. They actually believe magic will save them from bullets.

He's parroting the beliefs of Maoist third worldism, where the undeveloped shit heaps gang up and destroy the west.

Goddamn what I would do if Trump announced he was going to fulfill the refugee quota, and then just filled it with all the white farmers from South Africa.

I'll tell you what you'll do. You'll go to the refugee centers and find a Boer waifu and make white children. You're a faggot if you don't.

That's a lot of hostility and assumptions there user. You act as if I wouldn't be doing that already by the time you posted that.

I would love to save the whites in SA. They are denied entry from so many white countries that they have to stay there.

(checked)
Y-yes, Hitler.

Yeah but American blacks have around 30% white admixture holding them up so that's why they aren't full on Africanigger retarded but they're still retarded as hell. There have been studies on it too and probably blacks themselves instinctively know this which is why the darker skinned blacks keep getting into fights with the lighter skinned ones. Just goes to show even if everyone on the planet was a shitskin it wouldn't change a damn thing just look at Brazil.

That's right, check yourself bitch.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

They shouldn't have to move. Western nations need to become uncucked, drive the blacks out of South Africa, and then let all the Boers/Afrikaner émigrés come back so that South Africa may once again become one of the most prosperous countries on earth.

hello shariablue how are you doing today?

We will never be that magical color of beige the kikes say will stop "racial injustice."
If they got their way and everyone mixed to become one race, some people would be more chink or Mexican or darker. The same fighting would start up again.
To become that magical beige color, it would take thousands of years and people would would reject it and we would eventually return to the way it is now.

Y-you fool. He's going to die soon.

Oh wait, found it

pulmonomics.com/JournalArticles/NatureGenetics2004_Parra.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906346/
jstor.org/stable/10.2307/27503798

humanvarieties.org/2013/02/02/more-than-just-colorism-part-1/

humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

This is why no black nation has moved out of Africa, unless on a slave ship.

The argument that 'once we're one race we'll live in harmony' makes no sense since most crimes are intraracial.

What if Trump started rescuing boer refugees from SA?

I also heard that whites-only place in SA is starting to issue its own cryptocurrency and disconnecting itself from the tanking bantu-controlled government currency

Yeah, just in case user doesn't know what "fallow" means it means you have to let the land rest every few years and grow weeds. It puts nutrients back into the soil. If you let some retard move onto the land and start farming it non-stop then the land will turn to desert.

I'm fine if we start with muslims and then critical evolution issue number 2, and correct that after we get home

The funny part about is this that it actually happened before.

THERE ARE 4.5 MILLION WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA
Moving them all to the US would be the equivalent of moving the entire population of Norway, Croatia or Estonia to the US. It'd be cultural and linguistic genocide.

Thats a pretty lewd image Anonkun.

It was a chink.

We're gonna need people to fill in the shoes of all the mexicans working on farms that are getting deported user.

We can go lewder

It's funny how they insist on this and call themselves "progressive". To mix everyone up and return to a single race is the most idiotic reactionary thought in existence. We were meant to all go our separate ways and evolve into new species and that's how evolution works. We've had tens, even hundreds of thousands of years of genetic isolation and separation as new findings in Europe have shown but even as they pozz, they still cannot actually stop it "Human races are evolving away from each other," Harpending says. "Genes are evolving fast in Europe, Asia and Africa, but almost all of these are unique to their continent of origin. We are getting less alike, not merging into a single, mixed humanity." He says that is happening because humans dispersed from Africa to other regions 40,000 years ago, "and there has not been much flow of genes between the regions since then."
unews.utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html

science.slashdot.org/story/12/12/01/0359239/humans-evolving-faster-than-ever
wired.com/2007/12/humans-evolving/
npr.org/2013/09/27/226837803/modern-humans-still-evolving-and-faster-than-ever

Of course some idiots will say we haven't evolved long enough to become different yet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1689361/

>…to suggest that humans have undergone an evolutionary makeover from Stone Age times to the present is nothing short of blasphemous. Yet a team of researchers has done just that. They find an abundance of recent adaptive mutations etched in the human genome; even more shocking, these mutations seem to be piling up faster and ever faster, like an avalanche. Over the past 10,000 years, their data show, human evolution has occurred a hundred times more quickly than in any other period in our species’ history.

discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
wikiwand.com/en/The_10,000_Year_Explosion

nytimes.com/2006/03/12/weekinreview/12wade.html?_r=1

It's plain and obvious to see. The evidence is just overwhelmingly against them and I'm not going to wait for eradication and for goddamn chinks to rule and kill off all non-chinks on the planet to wait for the nigger-free world.

If they're going to be slaughtered by niggers, I would welcome them with open arms. The US could use more whites.
I'd much rather have Boers than shitskins.
They can keep their culture and language. Hell, the Mexicans aren't sacrificing their cultures or language or customs and there are at least 4.5 million spics here.
If they can save their land, by all means they should stay. But as it looks more and more like they're going to be totally genocided, something must be done.

Seed bomb the entire Africa.
Let them have the land… not after we've tamed it though, let them have the land in a raw, hostile state.
Fucking seed bomb the whole continent.

a scientifically verified method for evolution into new species
except for when you publicly apply that as a possible event in "human" natural history
then you're an ignorant fuckwit who probably also doesn't BELIEVE in global warming like that retard james watson what defined the structure and replication of DNA

Waste of seeds tbh.

I think the whole AI debacle has shown that leftards and yids do not believe in facts or reality. They'll chase utopian dreams that will destroy humanity's progress forever into some retarded mudrace while ignoring all the black on black crime or all the ongoing wars, tribal conflicts, and genocides in Africa that were what caused blacks to be enslaved in the first place. Where blacks sold their own kind into slavery and still do to this day to a greater extent that is found in all times past combined. They still always turn a blind eye to reality, the are a danger to the world and leftists have to be eradicated if anyone wants to still believe in a future.

No no, I don't mean jungle,
I mean grooves of parasitic, competitive weeds that melt your skin as you touch them.
Not like "oh we need to be careful otherwise we cannot reclaim the land after", fuck it, just throw the shit that corrodes your bones, sends you into deep comas, poison the air, kills the wildlife and who knows what else.
Hell, introduce shit from Australia to destroy their ecosystem, just destroy the continent as a whole, who the fuck needs Africa anyway?
Africa did nothing but bring the human race (read: white people) woes, we don't anything from there, turn the place into a wasteland of dust.

this remember the history of liberia
the full on niggers were so stupid compared to the mongrel newly freed american slaves look what they had to do.

Being persuaded by African ideas presents a paradox. Anyone dumb enough to be intellectually overawed by an "African idea" would be nowhere near brilliant enough to find one in the first place.

Because there aren't cultures/sub-cultures within the U.S.that have survived for generations without much change.
Also

Checked but…
Africa isn't useless. They have precious gems, oil, the ability to feed the entire world on the richest soil known to man.
If Africans had the IQ of more than a maggot, they would be the most prosperous continent in the world.
But they don't and everyone views Africa as a shithole because of it.
Everything you'd ever need as a species is in Africa. That's how retarded niggers are. They are gifted with the most beautiful and fertile land, minerals and resources and they haven't done shit with it.
It takes white men to drill the oil and mine the diamonds and farm.

I would posit that this is why he claims they need to have a population of at least half the world. "We're so fucking stupid that no one would agree with our ideas but us, so we need to multiply like rabbits and overrun the planet."
Just kidding, there's no way they have that level of self awareness.

In any case, this is an example of history repeating itself in THREE FUCKING YEARS. How stupid do people need to be? >Nignogs kicked out white farmers from Zimbabwe, which had food as a major export and made the country some cash

Hell, I'll speak as an italian man: we don't need the rest of the world.
If the entire world suddently disappeared Italy would be doing fine, except from being (maybe) a little bored.
We could be self sufficient if Europe, America or the other cunts didn't bother us with their dumbass regulations and impositions.
Any country that isn't self sustaining it's basically jewish in nature, but I digress.

Africa?
Too much fucking trouble.
Any gram of gems is billions of niggers.
Any drop of oil, diseases and maladies that once were defeated.
The ability to feed the entire world…? Good fucking luck, as long as niggers exist we are going to actually WASTE FOOD by THROWING IT AT NIGGERS.

Take the whole continent… and erase it.
Throw deadly plants, harmful species… whatever, just destroy it all, make it a hole of dust and sand if needs be.
After we purged the cancerous growth it has we can go back and happily reclaim it, until then it's just going to be a cancerous growth, slowly killing us.

Grow your own damn food, Zimbabwe, instead of relying on international gibs. Removing white farmers should reduce efficiency of farming industry so that over 50% of population are needed farming. There's no excuse for having 90% unemployment. Lazy niggers.

Like they're going to stop if Afrikaners negotiate a partial land exchange.

This is what is in store for us if we do nothing. In America cities will become even more third world shitholes. They'll be unlivable for 90% of whites. So the vast majority of whites will live rurally. As the population of non whites grow they'll expand and take over formerly white suburbs. Whites will out of necessity take up farming because work commutes in cities will be insanely long and affirmative action will keep 80% of whites unemployable. A minority of wealthy whites will live in city centres surrounded by militarised private security forces because public police will be almost useless.

Around 2050 or 2060 when whites are 40% of the population you'll see farm murders start to pick up. Politicians and police will look the other way. 2070 farm murders will be on South Africa levels – cities and suburbs will be complete slums and in disrepair and non white poverty and unemployment will be rampant. They'll blame whites for their problems and start demanding white land because aside from a few of elites; only white farmers will have decent livings.

From 2070 whites will begin fleeing to the 2nd world especially Latin America because life will be better there. Some whites will work in India or China doing science or engineering. Whites become diasporic. The former first world will collapse into ruins.

2100 whites will be less than 1% of the world's population existing as subsistence farmers in small pockets and the rest of whites in diaspora especially in places like China, Chile, India and etc mostly intermarrying with non whites.

2150 there will be less than 1 million true unmixed whites world wide, there will be tens or even hundreds of millions of people calling themselves white but they'll be mixed to varying degrees. The actual pure white global population will be completely diaspora existing all over the world and not able to hold together any white communities.

2200 whites will be functionally non existent and numbered in the thousands and those whites will be descended from elites that didn't intermarry by pure luck.

2300 there won't be any whites. The last white man died in 2297, the son of a diplomat from Argentina and a corporate board director from India. He died in Hong Kong working as a civil engineer, leaving behind 3 half Chinese children.

We need the race war to come as soon as possible. But if it doesn't come this is what's in store for us.

Also look up how niggers store their crops. They literally dump it on the ground in dirt.

Most American niggers have some amount of European DNA in them, that's why they're more dangerous than the full AFrican nogs.

This is a really stupid idea, there is very little fertile land to work with and Niggers don't know how to farm so they always collapse without poisoning your won means of producing food.

The other big thing is crop rotation, you cant plant corn every year in the same field.
You can effectively farm the same field every year and grow a viable crop using rotation.
I am not sure how they do it out in the vast wheat fields of Kansas though.
If you dont do something you will be forced to replenish the soil from a bag.
I will have to ask my cousin.

Burgers don't realize they're just as bad as niggers, despite perpetuating a global ZOG-fueled poz-party.

Hysterics actually get in the way of a serious discussion. Are you sure you're not a skinhead?

An excellent example how fucking unfit niggers are for a post hunter-gatherer world comes from the book Red Strangers, which you shouldn't bother reading because it's as cucked as a British Boomer woman can get.

In the story, Kikuyu farmhands are horrified when a white boss tells them to spread manure onto a field and cover it with turned soil. In their world, burying someone's feces puts a curse on them and makes them sicken and die. Also in their world, cattle are more valuable than daughters. The thought that a white man, whom they actually liked and wanted to help out, would ignorantly curse his own cattle to sicken and die struck them as insane.

Now, what's that about starving Bantus in Zimbabwe, former exporter of bulk foodstuffs, again?

Easily possible when we lose the voting majority, they vote for our stuff, or to ban us from mixing with other whites (which Jews have already said they plan to do) - then start violently exterminating us with no one to help, because there exists no white countries anymore.
Canada is planned to be 20% white by 2060, from over 90% white in the 70s. Thats the government numbers pretty much, 100 million people by 2060. What do you think happens when they reach 40%? 30%? They start getting wiped out by the hostile non-white majority.

We should arm the white south Africans so they can kill all the niggers instead.

Once you reach critical mass, whites just get wiped out and have to hide. Pic related is what CNN will broadcast in the year 2040.

You seem to forget, according to anti-whites, white people need to be abolished, prevented from having white children in order to end racism. Thats the line they will take, and you wont have the power to stop them. You cant say that wont happen, because all signs show it will at the moment. Whos going to step in, the UN? Oh sorry, you cant pass that law, the UN says thats a form of genocide.

Israel told the UN to go fuck themselves and do something about their illegal home demolishing etc, and the jews would do the same thing. You expect the Jews to stop white genocide? What a joke. Once we lose the voting majority, Europe is Zimbabwe.

seems like every single one of them is a russian jew. the russian subhuman must be eradicated. hitler knew the truth

How do you identify a Russian Jew, Ive been wondering. What are the characteristics to look for, that distinguish them from a normal Jew.

I get the impression this guy is, but I dont really know what Im looking for.

They are dead already being as they are in an nation of 56 million. It is better for the species that their genetic lineage is retained into the future than to be exterminated thru warfare and rape.

Whites are a fraction of the population of the world already, we need every one we can to ward off our extinction until such a time as we can realistically wipe out the other mongrel races or at the very least hobble them under an white empire. Saving them from open genocide as is clearly about to happen is more important than ANYTHING else. Their millions would do well as an boon to any white nation that can take them at this time to help counter the shitskin invasions and shore up well needed awareness of the dangers of the filth in this world. And we are unlikely at this point to bring to bear any real help other than pulling them out, not until we fix our own (((problems))) at home, but we have some chance of opening the gates for them at least even now. And their time, it is short. Likely far too short to wait for us to regain control over our own nations and destiny where we could do more than offer moral condolences over an Mongolian pottery board.

We are all brothers user. We must help our family so that we can all become strong and powerful again. Falling into insular views of petty differences ensure we go into the cold night without a peep in the face of the kikes works.

All that's lost are maybe some trees.

Yeah how did that work out?

bump and checking the get

We'll have a nuclear war long before 2050.

Kek. It never gets old. Reposting this gem for the newfags.

You're right chaim, better let south africans get genocided because moving them to the US means they'll forget and ignore all ancestry and history. >>>/ctr/

Kill yourself kike.

The world can get along fine with 1% of its current population. You know what you have to do.

Chinese people used to think that. Mastery of kung fu disciplines would protect them from bullets. It's why the Boxer Rebellion happened.

That's been thoroughly debunked about 1000 times now. I can't believe there still exists someone who still peddles that outdated theory.

Evidence?

They're always finding older and older fossils that prove their out of africa timeline theory is bullshit. One recent example: nature.com/news/teeth-from-china-reveal-early-human-trek-out-of-africa-1.18566

Just a suggestion I saw before, establish an ethnic enclave in relatively stable countries. Where I live there's Chinatown and Koreatown and Little Japan and Little India.

Obviously to prevent people from going Oh Vey you can't call it white town, but make it German Town or Sweden Town (though haha it will suck for Burgers who don't have anything but a Global culture). If immigrants naturally segregate in ghettos, then as reverse immigrants you can naturally segregate in better-than-ghettos.

I am only suggesting this for safeguarding families and relatives in a full blown Camp of the Saints scenario, consider only as a tactical retreat when the main homelands get wrecked by civil war and the economy plumets.

What are these uppity nogs gonna do, again?

Angel Jones claims there is no white genocide. she doesn't look like a jew but she is from Johannesburg AKA Jewburg.

by the name she sounds anglo.
most times there is no functional diffference.

No joke.

sheeeeeeeeeeeiit

It also bothers me they said it all went down in the 2000s, way to rewrite history again.

Emulation cargo cult. Maybe if they eat our brains they'll get smart?

i feel like i need to praise kek more.

African money.. a pile of stones.. also,

He'll only succeed even in his country if kikes want him to and whites fail. What's actually a bit concerning is the encouragement of even more kids because cucked white countries are still going full immigrants welcome like retards.

Warlords and killing people with guns is fairly common in Africa though and they still can't learn this. The chinks were capable of learning better.

See this is where occasionally whites go full retard, its nearly as bad as the voodoo belief tier shit. Laws can be ignored, changed, and exceptions made wherever there is enough will and enough power.

I'm ok with this.

Civnats are going to see exactly how their ideology plays out in the long run. How everything always goes back to blood.

You realize that most Boers aren't exactly civnats, right? Even the argument that it'd be worth losing millions of whites for this example fails when everyone ignores the purge killings already occurring there. They'd ignore this too.

couldn't agree more, laws are meaningless, only the power to enforce them or not matters

Let them eat cake. Go to the US where they look for farmers. I would. Afrika is over and done. Let them starve, niggers can't into agriculture, they have the biggest Continent and still mostly import food.
How went it? How is productivity?

This is why I love Holla Forums, posts that are so full of info, with citations and to the point. It would take hours of lurking and surfing the Web to come up with that info, especially on Google or if the information is behind pay walls.

They eat their top soils like the Ukraine does. And lots of phosphates, fertilizer and plowing around. All of which niggers can't, wont and never will be able to do.

Infuriating.

Give Earth back to Nature. Give African Ideas a chance.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, they can fertilize the soil with dead niggers

Next year, I bet.

But user, all white people die in The Camp of the Saints all of the brown people land on the shores of France and the rest of Europe collapses into anarchy. I can't recall what happens to the USA but it's not good either.

perfect example of what all whites should avoid Look at them now just a bunch or fucking beggars wishing the ebil whites was still there so they could feed a bunch of worthless niggers that cannot feed themselves

You can't cover up a civil war.

How deep up one's own arse can one possibly be? Does this faggot really think nigger rape-murder gangs give a shit about the constitution? If he dies it's natural selection at this point, just a shame his actions might take many innocent whites with him.

You can make it seem like the losers deserved their fate, the history of the countries talked about in this thread are proof enough of that.

niggers can't farm yet let the jew rile them up to hate whitey then left destitute without whites

ahahahaa way of the world by jew dictates ehh? dumb fucking niggers jews aint your friends and you every nigger is a jew and deserve israel as your home.

Hopefully this time the UN won't provide them any gibs when they kicked out white farmers before, or the vicious circle will repeat.

Africans are subhumans and will never reach compatabilty for modern civlization unless they suddenly jump the evolutionary chain a couple thousand years.

Nice joke.

Excuse me, but how does one signal whitey IRL? Say I've got a farm and this spring I'll put in extra so I can take on some help. I've got pigs and dogs and eat meat so I'm not worried about mussos or vegans. It's just that there're so many cunts around here that there's no way I can just leave an open offer laying around kno'w'i'meen?

When are they going to finally capitulate already? Zimbabwe & SA's collective current conundrum is a horrible joke that's gone on for too long.

South Africa is fucked. This will be the final nail in its coffin.

How bad is the collapse going to be?

Whites only make 8% of SA's population, they're outnumbered. As crazy as it is, they're still in a better position than the whites in Zimbabwe.

It's going to become Zimbabwe 2.0, the only difference is that there are millions of more whites there than in Zimbabwe which has like 50,000 tops.

We're going to get to watch the world tell the whites in South Africa fuck off, while "Syrian" refugees stream into Europe. It will redpill some normies.

Plenty of white South Africans living in places like Texas, fam. New Zealand and Australia too.

That's going to require anti-semitic action. But there is no political solution.

LOL, this fool actually believes that a piece of paper will stop that from happening. I live in New Jersey here in the USA and we have some of the strictest gun laws in the nation, clearly unconstitutional according to the Second Amendment, however the leaders and the court system here treat it as if it doesn't exist, despite hundreds of lawsuits over the years challenging the constitutionality our state's gun laws.

Trump is not going to do dick ass shit, yes he mentioned that shit is bad in South Africa on Twitter, but anyone who is not a mouth breathing normie that only browses Facebook and actively looks for this kind of information has already known about this stuff for years. Trump is controlled by (((them))) and they want South Africa to continue its slow descent into hell and repeat this same action in every Western country. If anything, at best, Trump just buys us some more time in the USA, but seriously…

STOP BELIEVING IN POLITICAL SOLUTIONS

I'd give my left nut for this

If it were even possible to do this in the first place (it's not), it would be far better than outright racial genocide.

Checked.
Would be good for us, i'm sure the Boers wouldn't be too happy.

And i'll give my right nut for it.

White western leftists are joining guerrilla armies in the third world. Why aren't you traveling to SA to fight white genocide? Is it because you're a fucking pussy and the right-wing is a paper tiger?
rollingstone.com/politics/features/american-anarchists-ypg-kurdish-militia-syria-isis-islamic-state-w466069
news.vice.com/story/why-westerners-keep-joining-the-fight-against-is
fusion.net/story/324193/fight-isis-syria-war-kurds/

Oh, you had best believe I will be checking those sublime fucking digits.

Even in fantasy right-wingers are gelded lmao

I'd love to join a right-wing militia to protect white farmers in South Africa, but one doesn't exist.

Is literacy for niggers?

Make one

Stop trying to make this a forced meme, you maoist dickwasher. It's never going to be a meme.

btw the reason one doesn't exist is precisely because you and the entire right-wing is a fucking pussy boi farce.

Guess how I know that you engage in homosexual congress.

Can right-wingers only think in terms of temporal internet image macros? A meme lasts two weeks but you are a pussy forever.

smh nigga at least wait until I post the big black cocks

Everyone else is too stupid to respond to anything else.
We've tried to have actual conversations with "people" like you but you're incapable of understanding.

I lack the capital with which to do so. The only thing I can think of is pretend to be a left-wing militia going there to fight "racism" and then go rouge once enough funding, arms and personnel have been acquired. This is also assuming that an infiltrator won't snitch before that time.

Is this a cringe thread? Tell me what an intellectual you are and how no one gets you.

OK go do it then.

your entire life is a cringe thread, tbh.
Why don't you say something intellectual first, you haven't exhibited any intelligence thus far.

That's right actually, last time you got so triggered you started to compulsively post cuckold porn. Remember to keep #resisting you winner you

Some British limey antifa goon has killed more brown people than you ever will.

boy all that public schooling and affirmative action really failed you.
If the CIA wants to arm a bunch of commie expats larping the Spanish Civil War then so be it.
Too bad Al-Assad's men will take losses over it though.

It's really cute how little you know, go ahead and get mad little leftist it's okay.

Thanks for lightening up our load faggot

Are you going to answer my question? Why haven't you flown to SA to fight against white genocide? All this salt but you still haven't given me a reason as to why leftists are showing up. itsgoingdown.org/right-urges-fear-refugees-antifa-fighting-isis/

As if you will ever do anything.

Leftists have done more to fight Kurdish genocide in the last 3 years than the right has done to fight white genocide in SA in the last 20.

What do you think you mean "fight against white genocide"?
Specify what you think i would be doing.
Its obvious why leftists show up. They want to go fight in a war with their "international worker comrades" against whatever oppressor du jour.
Leftism is the vain misguided notion that the "proletariat" has more allegiance to itself than family, race, ethnicity, nation, or tribe.
It's obvious that leftists fantasize about rebelling in their own country.
It's obvious that leftists want to learn about war so they can take it to their own country.
It's obvious that leftists are willing dupes that walk themselves into conflicts that they will gain nothing from.
Why don't you just go join the IDF while you're at it?

And yet not a single leftist has gone to Kurdistan until the war broke out. Even now not a single western leftist has gone to help their fellow reds in the red corridor in India, the Philippians, Bengal, or any other location. Even still Kurdistan has an umbilical cord to America and wouldn't survive without that sweet sweet Trump support. I donate to Boer and Afrikaner charities and do my part in other ways, but tell me my mad little friend, why aren't you in kurdistan? Why are you in America saving cuckold porn to try and upset people on an anonymous image board? Is it because your life is so empty you have to brag about meth addicts making a logistical hell in Syria to make yourself feel better? What is making you so salty?

Behold the first picture, a child, something no leftist has managed to achieve.

Stop posting the Azov garbage.
There's little reason that Ukrainians and Russians should be fighting each other. There's always a bolshevik or a banker jew at the center of it, and its the Ukrainians that suffer as a result.

consensus building bullshit going on in this thread

(checked)
first webm is fucking glorious

The Ukrainian-Russian brothers war is regrettable, but Azov is not a forgone battalion. It has named the jew in the past and called for a second Maiden to replace the corrupt ministers in charge of Ukraine currently. Not to mention that the two republics supported by Russia are true bolshevik states, using communist imagery.

Otherwise this thread is offtopic already, back to the zimming of SA.

lol

How the fuck should I know? I'm not the tard that cares so much about this shit.

Every single one of these retarded explanations ends the same way. Leftists do and rightists don't do. You could have just said that and saved your self the trouble. You only rationalize your impotence and fear as "I'm playing the long game dude, work smart not hard".

Why don't you just admit that you are afraid and weak? There are more white western leftists with the courage to join these armies than there are rightists with the courage to tell their parents that they hate niggers. Everywhere you go you get beaten, chased and shut down. You're pathetic.

I guess they were right when they said Rhodesians never die.

A full 400 from all the West have joined. There are just as many in the NSM today. Even your western whites die in numbers greater than Kurds and Syrians, how pathetic. Just admit that you want a big scary leftist bogeyman to make yourself feel tough enough to take on nationalists on the internet. Do you think that the vast and overwhelmingly right wing military that is winning the war for you is so easily cowed? And you still have answered my question
WHY AREN'T YOU IN SYRIA
You take a big game but where is your courage little leftist? If leftists are such underdogs and doers why haven't you won? You are a coward little leftist, you can't even bring yourself to admit it.

A full 400 more than there are right-wingers who don't wear diapers and retard helmets when they go out.

The fuck? This shit is still around? What do they do? How many niggers have they killed? How many walls have they built?

Proofs? And what is that supposed to mean anyway? How many of you tards have died for your cause, diabetes and meth overdoses don't count.

Post your address and I'll show you what I'm really about. I've been asking for you pussi bois to post but you never do.

Is this level of pettiness a part of being a right-winger? Every single day it's "haha joke is on you, this actually works in our favor".

You know you're salty when you start red texting. You don't have to be mad on the internet, bruh.
Post your address and I'll show you.
We already won in Europe, there are more riots and acts of disobedience in the US against the Trump state than there have been deportations. We have a proven track record of revolutions and coups. Do you honestly think that you will win when there are more black and brown people in the US than whites? And half the whites will actually side with the brown people and the whites that won't are elderly illiterate fat fucks?

Again with this petty shit. "No u".

I'd love to donate to Boer and Afrikaner (and white South African in general) charities, but I don't know (and trust) any others besides SAFRP (South African Family Relief Project).

You know what's really funny if Trump wanted to he could import as many white Africans as he wanted as a " good faith gesture" towards the democratic party saying that before he put in place his new immigration bill that he was proud to save these poor people from racial bigotry and violence. They would just sit there silently fuming that he imported all these goddamn blond blue eyes Boer. And he could softly and smugly say " you're welcome". They couldn't do shit without​ outright stating they don't want white people. That would be glorious.

The Boers are tied to the land. They've been on the same farms for hundreds of years. They don't want to give them up.

But they may have to. And we need farmers. Lots of farmers. We need to move from factory farming to true land stewardship. We should expropriate our Midwestern farms from the very large landholders and give smaller plots to Boer refugees, if they ever come here.

Make it so.

I want Trump to import millions of Russians into swing states to save them from Putin's anti-gay bigotry

I want trump to import boers into the US to push it republican and hopefully whiten up new jersey.

You do realize this is their livelihood here, this is existential for white South Africans.
And where can they go? No western nations will take them, and their money is practically worthless outside the country. They are trapped there.

True. That would really force their hand and admit that they just plain hate fucking whites, unless you're a white that 100% fully agrees with their agenda and aims.

Same here, fam. Or at least hopefully to help loosen up the Orwellian gun laws, cause we all know the state ain't gonna help to defend ourselves.
t. Distraught New Jerseyian living in a top-down Democratic county.

Eat their top soils? As in eat through?

Have you been paying any attention at all? They hate those whites more than any other kind of white! Look at this: archive.is/yDidn . This is a magazine for black people. This is them talking about a tournament to name the people they hate the most - "White Allies" won. They hate their allies more than the KKK. They hate their allies more than Nazis.

They should do like Varg is doing and use permaculture. I took a road trip across the country in 2013 and when I was passing through states that are part of the Great Plains, I could not help but notice there were nothing but corn and soybean crops being grown on the side of I-70. I can bet that half of the crop yield was probably going to go into ethanol production for fuel and the other half for food processing. As much as I dislike the word, we really do need crop diversity. It's probably a big reason why we're importing a lot of food from places like Chile. Next time you're in your local supermarket, check the origin labels on things like produce, you'd be amazed.

I sometimes forget that the left are currently eating each other alive. They don't seem to be doing so as much as one would hope, though.

But the kind of diverse crops a white farmer would grow isn't very profitable, goy. Why not enjoy a globalized food economy until our international scheming brings a dark age and you all go extinct? It's a mitzvah!