Nintendo NX unreal 4 support confirm

Nintendo recruiting DEVs with experiences working with Unreal 4
Holla Forums Why Nintendo is interested in the Unreal 4 engine?
mynintendonews.com/2016/06/28/nintendo-recruiting-someone-experienced-in-game-engines-such-as-unreal-engine-4/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NjkW6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kh1TZdtyX7UlRd55OBxf7DB-JGj2rsfWckI0FPQRYhE/edit#gid=0
aww.moe/zdrv08.mp4
archive.is/azVHf
archive.is/FZkGQ#selection-525.0-525.12
archive.is/9gIYc#selection-993.0-993.21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OPEN WORLD MARIO 64 WITH UE4

Guess they want third party support?

It was open world enough.

Hub world is not the same as open world. Also co-op like the cancelled SM642 would be pretty cool.

Dubs for sequel to giest

Eeeeeeh…sounds like something Nintendo would just make a new game over, rather than remake another to fit that.

They need someone to make their games for them.

I suppose this could be a good thing. There might be more to the NX than I had assumed.

Or perhaps not

Hopefully they don't give them a DMCA

because if they ported it to wiiu it would've received more support

Who, Nintendo or the people behind Unreal 4?

Nintendo

Don't be happy too early.
I think it is because UE4 has pretty good PBR Mobile and Low-spec shading available, therefore this way even the shitty 10 year old outdated Nintendo hardware can have games with better graphics.

Unless someone is not getting paid, I don't see why that would happen.

How is the NX considered 10 year old outdated hardware when it's not even out yet?

cause nintendo actually has to try to put games on the nx or it flop completely

Because they want people to make games in Unreal 4.

What a stupid fucking question, OP.

There's a shitload of UE4 games as it is, ON FUCKING MOBILE.

They look amazing.

Is this what the death of consoles looks like?

Because the last 2 Nintendo stationary consoles had crippling outdated graphics/hardware, and because the NX is going to be playable as handheld too, not only stationary. How do you expect a console that is partly handheld to perform better, if even their stationary consoles were outdated as fuck.

You don't need to be Nostradamus to see that.

So they can make video games?

Good support for mobile hardware and ease of portability, probably too lazy to reinvent the wheel yet again when others do well already especially since UE4 has vulkan support right now and nintendo supports the technology.

Doesn't necessarilly means good games but they have the tools to build them at the very least.

Has the handheld thing been confirmed yet?

Are you ready for the best games ever to be on the NX?
archive.is/NjkW6

This is a good thing. UE4 is great for graphics.

So? Sanic Boom was built with CryEngine.

Is there going to be global illumination? We're going to have to wait another 2 gens for that aren't we?

So? Cry engine is overrated trash

If it's the Tegra X2 like some people suspect then it's next years technology, if it's the Tegra X1 like has been confirmed by multiple sources including the person who leaked Paper Mario for WiiU then it's 2-3 year old technology.

They said that about the WiiU as well.

It'd sure be nice if the final model has a developer mode built in, instead of having to shell out $1500 for a devkit.

All signs are pointing to a dockable handheld with detachable controls. No idea if the dock'll provide extra computing power.

Yeah, thinking the Wii U could handle CryEngine was Big Red Button's first mistake.

What anime she from?

D E L E T E

Thumb looks like a black pac-man

Nintendo did this with the WiiU too m8. All they're doing most likely is inviting developers to check out their development kits. I recall reading an interview with an Unreal Engine dev back when the WiiU first came out. This is nothing new

She's not from an anime and frankly it's a waste of time to watch the show.

Name one

thanks for giving this youtube trash "let's player" more views

same reason that Unity will support 3ds soonâ„¢

Who "leaked" Paper Mario for Wii U, something people knew was coming for a long while and more or less just stated the obvious to NeoGAF as an "insider source".

It was Emily Rogers and they said it would be announced the week it was announced.

And Cry Engine is trash that even it's creators have trouble using. Big Red Button should have known better

Is there some reason why people act surprised when the most basic, easy to guess things end up a Nintendo system? I mean I know third party developers have been basically ignoring them for a while. And it was almost ridiculous how fast they ran away from the Wii-U. But assuming this machine of theirs is even in the same ballpark as PS4. It shouldn't be that surprising to realize Unreal 4 would work with it.

Nintendo wants people to have an easy time making games with their system.

Maybe because it's not a bad engine & plenty of 3rd parties are likely going to implement it?
Like anything, it depends entirely upon the competency of the people using it.

It can be done, but it won't be done.
Video-related is a proof of concept.

nintenyearolds weren't alive back then I guess.

how many more failures will it take Nintendo? even children can call out Nintendo for being trash in this aspect, why continue using this method?

one of the great benefits of being a hotpocket is editing your fuck up, it feels good m8

Unity is gay

its the best type of hotpocket

Unity for 3DS is already a thing.

WHOAAAAAA

and then the nightmare ended and niggerl uigi woke up in the middle of the kanwatsu shack where he had killed everyone and gotten the third dragon ball. and he said "that was a nightmare and an experiencei nside my subconscious that if psosible iw ould never like to reenact i mean really that was soem godawful shit htat happened ot me in that dream whic hwas totally made up adn had no factly reality in the real workld which i am currently proecting my mindsoul into." and then he wiped sweat off his forehead and he said "wew whwat the ufck am i talking aobut i must be tired from the fatigue of sleepign through a nightmare. unfortuantaly the nigger king has no need for fatigue, and thus i will shake it off like a giant shakes off an insect. iw ill create a new world order of nigger killers. i will disable the time accident that mde me black. i will recreate my own white skin master race so that when mario returns form wherenever he went off to we can be reunited as white brohter to white brother without him having to be ashamed of the black skin which was thrust onto me during hte time accident which so terribly disfigured what was once a regular nigger luigi lifespan. i loved my life but then the time accient that i was subjected to ruined it all for everyone. now i have to deal with suepr spoopy shit like skeleotns in my brain and all kinds of tragedies. my brian is l ike a puzzle thath as been cut into multiple pieces multiple times and rearranged and destroyed and fuckign raped by the big fat man who has the big fat man dick .we call him the nigger king. it is mylself, my pslit personality that was caused as a result of being forced to accept hte fact htat i am now officially a nigger, nad not just a nigge,r ut hte nigger ing, estined to lead the nigger.s i have been able to cheat my destiny by causing hte niggers to kill themselves, but htat was eot enough to free myself form the guilt of the black skin which i wear like a curse. it is a terrible destiny which has afflicted me and i refuse to allow it to destroy me adndyet every waking moment if poisons me and wars against my soul. i hate this curse because it is evil and it makes me feel bad. i love the life that ilived back when i was a white man even though it culminated a to ne point in me getting uccked by a cucumber and even though after that my life was never the same. just becasue i got cukcked by a ucucmber doesnt invalidate years adn years of living the white race kkk and knowign what it feels like to be a morally justifiable white man who is always favored by the world becasue yes its true the world is biased in favor of white mne but the question is did white men manipualte the world ot make it advantage whitem en?

Porting 3rd party titles, probably.

Go to en.savefrom.net, download an MP4, upload it to cuntflaps.me.
This shit isn't hard.

dude

Actually, cuntflaps seems to be down.
Just pick a site off of this list.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kh1TZdtyX7UlRd55OBxf7DB-JGj2rsfWckI0FPQRYhE/edit#gid=0

the paragraph continues for 8000 more words

should i continue?

Thanks user
aww.moe/zdrv08.mp4

You know what this means?

REVOLUTION 60NX BABY!

archive.is/azVHf
archive.is/FZkGQ#selection-525.0-525.12
archive.is/9gIYc#selection-993.0-993.21