WALL ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING COMPLETE LADS

WALL ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING COMPLETE LADS

You tired of winning yet faggots?

NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET
WE MUST FORM THE BEANER TREBUCHET DIVISION AND CLEAN OUR LAND

I wonder how the shills will try to downplay it next. Probably something along the lines of "the wall won't be complete for years and until then all the Undocumented Workers™ on Earth will slip through the border! So you see it's a useless waste of money goyim!" followed by "the wall has been built but democrats will tear it down! It's hopeless goyim!" then "so the wall isn't coming down but minorities are outbreeding white people! The demographics are against you! The wall won't fix that! Whites are doomed, goyim!" and finally silence because they've all been gassed.

[SHILL SILENCE INTENSIFIES]

low effort OP of at least two week old news

You mean eliminating a unsupervised spot for illegals to sneak in?

Right on cue lad.

I've said this whole time that the wall WILL be built and not for the reason everyone thinks. It will Ben built to protect them from us
RIGHT WING ANNEXATION SQUADS

be

Electrify the wall.

I will not bet satisfied until the entire wall is complete and spic heads are adorning it as decorations, but this is a good start.

They'll use the "muh environment" excuse while conveniently ignoring all the damage spics do to the environment here and in their own countries.

No shit isn't Mexico city one of the worst in the world?

35 minute delay between OP posting and the shills posting. They're getting slow.

What is the likelihood there will be sabotage attempts?

They are becoming inefficient because the sky is falling in so many directions at once.

Probably high. Just kill a couple of the commie bitches and beaners and they will stop though.

There's more enthusiasm about Masonry at /r/The_Donald, OP.

It's China tier, yes.

Aren't suspects' rights suspended within a certain distance of the border or something?

The refuge also falls under the Department of the Interior. It belongs to the government, and the government can do whatever the fuck it wants with it.

too bad it's being led by this faggot and his condemnation of muh anti-semitism

How obvious can you be?

so why dont you go back there and stay?
I own 10 acres near the Mexican border.I knew that would come in handy. God willed this.

Hold the fucking phones lads, if this wall is built then the turtles can't cross anymore!
Stop the wall construction immediately! #turtleswelcome

This is what they're going to push. Even if it generates 10000000.21 gigawatts of electricity hourly & we sell that back to mexico, they still won't say they paid for it even if they gave us a giant novelty check.

lol the wall hasnt even been built yet and illegal immigration has slowed down significantly. god bless donald trump.

b-b-but tariffs hurt the consumer! Now I have to pay an extra 30 cents for my avacados

I just never trust someone with a Germanic last name that is mispronounced. It (((echoes))) too much to me and I suspect jew.

I like to think that I'm good at putting myself in other people's shoes…

And I feel like it must suck being a shill. It gets harder to blackpill by the day. There's always the "Trump is Kosher spam" and muh "Syria attacks from 4 months ago".

Haven't they already built prototypes?

There is absolutely no reason to put solar panels on the wall, instead of in back of it. Solar panels all in one line is a suboptimal arrangement because it means spreading your supporting infrastructure (inverters, transformers, etc) out more. Solar installations are most optimally designed to be roughly square, with many rows of panels all next to each other. Not a single extra-long row.

Before the wall was going to be a "virtual wall", at least the shills are admitting the wall is gonna get built now.

Forget the wall, kill them all.