You realise when the faggot sees this he thinks he's an integral part of our board and not the sad mentally broken /...

You realise when the faggot sees this he thinks he's an integral part of our board and not the sad mentally broken / retarded outsider he's actually viewed as, right? You're encouraging him.

The daisyfag is worse

I can't remember back and haven't engaged him directly, but I think Daisyfag at least posts ugly-ass pictures and doesn't avatar roleplay as her. Maisiefag likes to think he's not being serious just because pissing people off is partly his motivation, but he actually is serious spending dozens of hours posting Maisie pics, rping, defending her ironically, whatever he thinks his intention is that speaks volumes about him mentally. Also Daisyfag doesn't derail threads.

Our BO doesn't post here. If he did he'd clean this place up. BO is the only moderation here I respect.

Can her jerk me off?

Waifufaggotry should all be purged.

He does

Tbos tbdh

Waifuposting and animeposting are the future of this board. Through his actions the BO has made it clear that this is what he wants and will encourage. Don't fight the tide, user.

t. BO

Also people pretending to be from those boards

The problem isn't with waifus - it's that there are too few of them, so they stand out more. There's the goblin, the firdge, the poo bag, the retard, the fridge, the fridge, and the retarded fridge. That's it. That said it used to be much worse when Chloe was younger and 4cuck was crazy over her - if you thought waifuposting is annoying imagine hundreds of threads day after day after day of just 1 girl. Thank god she's the laughing stock of the internet now.

That said, i have the solution:
Anime. With anime there's a billion waifus already, any thread focused on just 1 would inevitably degenerate in other unrelated waifus being posted, thus diluting the waifu pool making it more bearable and easier to ignore. By increasing the ammount of waifus you will no longer be able to recognize repeating patterns therefore the board quality will go up as shown in pic.

Thank me later.

you're part of the fucking problem
Why does every board need to be a god damn safe space for moefags? You're not even general anime fans, you are specifically moefags meaning you cannot enjoy a show that doesn't have an all girl cast, want to be a girl yourself, and want everyone else to share your shitty taste. Fuck you you stupid faggot. This is not a culture, it's horsefucker tier.

nice projecting there m80, i didn't know goons could get triggered so hard. anime would fix the goon problem too.

also Bliss

That's my picture. I've made it. You saved it. It does encourage Maisie

You can read my mind? How?
I honestly don't know. I just want to post Maisies and converse about Maisie-stuff.
That's kinda impossible. I have work, you know…
That's the other guy. I see her faults.
What is my intention, oh great mindreader?
Name the last thread, that was not a Maisie thread that I, not someone who posts Maisies, I poersonally, derailed! Go on!

This

And to Maisie.

And this where you are WRONG!

Look at /waifuist/! It became shit after 50+ people started to spam their ugly/insignificant waifus, and then more and more pedos flocked there and that board is completly and irreversibly ruined forever. I mean the guy who made the board left it, because he couldn't stop the tide of pedophilia…

Is she Jewish?

Was is 2D girls or 3DPD ones?

nein

Go to the board, and see for yourself! It's unbearable

you know what isn't unbearable?

Bliss in a bear costume

Oh, OH. I have a nice video from one of those sites, where a girl wearing a very similar costume is performing oral services on a lucky guy. That's a nice video.

riiight…

Sorry

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a real meme

holy kek

A really meaningful post

I'd rather look at daisy than that genetic abnormality maisie.

The broken retarded faggot is you, OP

Cancer is still cancer

This
Praise queen Maisie

user are you purposely shitting up the board with waifus to make a point?

user, is this your first day here?

Homosexual

I currently have 2 jobs.

Fake claim is still fake.

Yiss