Wikileaks release 21,075 verified searchable emails from the campaign of President Macron

GET IN THERE

archive.fo/UQonp
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/

WHAT SHOULD WE LOOK FOR?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/2000
youtu.be/ppmeMz5pF7M
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49217
youtube.com/channel/UC0zqAp27K5YW3bYik1OlU8A
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=rothschild cocktail&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/fileid/40954/14264
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Tourret
youtube.com/watch?v=phKHnW3cWGA
8ch.net/fringe/res/101710.html
twitter.com/Vedmak00/status/892012887635611648
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/1586
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/120
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=invité rotschild au meeting&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/50308
menapress.org/r-tablir-la-v-rit-sur-donald-trump-info-011903-17.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_LGRNdGWmIM0lIS0VhU0pnNDA/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_LGRNdGWmIMVRMOVpFOXFTZU0/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_LGRNdGWmINjhUNUhERW1GV3c/view?usp=sharing
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/14
digitaltrends.com/web/the-political-software-used-by-trump-and-the-brexit-campaign/
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/54647
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49975
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/52657
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/45139
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=bitcoin&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
buckled.eu/
8ch.net/pol/res/10325224.html
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=buckled.eu&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
blockchain.info/address/1KJ6fY8aLvKfZkZGonSCif37n9v9CYoHo
archive.is/I88b7
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/88/5/1405.full
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/48829
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/64905
fr.sputniknews.com/france/201708021032503734-wikiLeaks-macron-revelations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolling, last 2 digits will be no. emails I will look through.

Oy veyy

Oh, there's almost certainly fraud. Especially election fraud.

How are most Holla Forumsacks going to do this when all messages must be in french? It's a great chance but for once, the Frogs have to get off their asses and actually put in work if they want to take down this closet-fag/rothschild puppet. The frog performance during Le Pen campaign was pathetic.

ALL LOVE LETTERS TO TRUMP

We may be 4 to 5 a the very most. And wageslaves. And French. So pathetic is practically a given.

Attached email deals with a "Cedric O" receiving too many "donations" over the limit of 12,000 euros.
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/2000

From (((google translate))) and my rudimentary french skills:

Good morning, Mr. O, Please confirm to me the completeness of the releases to be made from the following list (A /). In addition, I need information on past transactions on account (B /) A / Transfers to be rejected: On account: Assoc. Afcpem - Current account n ° 65037879651 1 / Transfer of 12 100 €. Reference: Hiridjee. Details below: [X] 2 / Transfer of € 15,000. Reference Helly from Angelin. Detail below: [X] 3 / Transfer of € 10 000.Reference Moreau Nicolas. Details below: [X] 4 / Transfer of € 10,000. Reference Frédéric Laffont. Detail below: [X] B / Information requests * We wonder about the movements received below visibly coming from foreign companies. For the record, the financing of party accounts is prohibited for legal persons except political parties or associations: Of the international transfers received:

NAMES OF PEOPLE/COUNTRIES AND AMOUNT DONATED
NO.REF.TRANS : PET193558046 23B COD.OPER : CRED VAL/MONTANT : 170215EUR7500,00 MONTANT-INIT : GBP6433,69 COURS : 0,857825 50K D.O. : /303670 (((MS C EVENS PO BOX 29620 TEL AVIV 61296 ISRAEL))) BQUE ORDONN : EFGBGB2LXXX CLIENT BENEF : /FR7618206002036503155515321 ASSOC. AFEMA INF.PAIEMENT : /RFB/DONATION TO ASSOCIATION AFEMA INF. FRAIS : SHA INF. BQ A BQ : /CNCARN/170215 //882CE17C99211476/990CE17C02324824 CLE CN/CR : 2141 AU 15/02/17 * 3 000 € d'ASTON DB CORP

On checks received: * 15 000 € in 2 checks of 7 500 € dated 13/01/2017 issued by Mr Jean-Louis BEFFA from an individual account at the SG. * 15 000 € in 2 checks of 7 500 € from 09/01/2017 issued by Mr Julien LEPAGER from an individual account of the SG who had already issued a check to AFEMA of 15 000 € On fiscal year 2016. On these papers, I thank you for kindly justifying us donations higher than the rule of 7,500 € per Physical person. Gifts of which the issuer is a company are forbidden it is for the agent to restore them. Movements coming from a society that are not gifts must be justified. Sincerely, Antoine BOUTTIER Crédit Agricole Ile-de-France Agency Director - Bank and Insurance Paris-Rapée 22 Quai de la Rapée 75012 Paris Tel. 01 44 73 85 89 - Mobile 06 33 17 38 54 [email protected]/* */ > Simplify the bank: youtu.be/ppmeMz5pF7M

Good evening, We received on 21/03 on the account of the AFCPEM a transfer of 12 100 € from Mr Amin Hiridjee exceeding the legal ceiling. Please make the necessary arrangements to return it to the issuing account. On the other hand, what about other transfers? We need to solicit donors to adjust their donation to the legal ceiling but can do so only when the return transfer has been made. Thank you for your return, Cédric O This message and all the attachments (hereinafter the "message") are established to the exclusive attention of its recipients. If you receive this message by mistake, please destroy it and immediately notify the sender by e-mail. Any use of this message which does not conform to its intended purpose, any broadcast or any publication, total or partial, is forbidden, unless expressly authorized. Since communications on the Internet are not secure, the sender informs that he can not accept any responsibility for the content of this message.

WTF is this shit?
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49217
There's a 9mb video in the attachments, spooky as hell but it's in kraut. Is there some Germanistan user around here ?

If you lookup motormagier, the sender, you find a YT channel that has similar vids.
youtube.com/channel/UC0zqAp27K5YW3bYik1OlU8A

Speaking of the rothschilds, there's several emails going back and forth about them arguing over TWO cocktails and if these cocktails were paid by the Rothschilds.
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=rothschild cocktail&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Now, the Rothschilds are a big name in the wine industry in France and are known for their lavish parties and the like, but it's of some concern to see them trying to pass the bill around so to speak.

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/fileid/40954/14264
I found a video of Macron. It sounds like he's practicing a speech or some shit. Any frogs know what he's saying?

Can't look at it right now, am at work.

✓✓✓

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

Also, for any anons trying to look stuff up about Syria/Libya, use Libye for Libya. It's how the frogs spell it.

Made a nice webm just for you, faggot. There's also a 20 mb video on there of some 2 year old girl playing on the beach. Looks pretty innocent to me. Look up file types in the attachments. Found some faggot's WoW addons from 2009 that was pretty lulzy to look at.

Why'd they take the thumbnail from a Stefan Molyneux video from 2 months ago?

Google translate does a pretty good job at French to English. Just copy & paste the link into the translator to do it.

Does anyone know how to download it all rather than using Wikileaks slow search?

Macaroni still likes his designer meth.

Search for "buckled" or "3-MCC"

The way I figure it you can only get through 12 hours of parliamentary procedure by either being an autist or being jacked on an upper

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Tourret

Sheeeeeeeit

Teuton here

This is some of the weirdest shit I have ever seen. Like it was written by an insane person in a weird secret code.
I'll try to figure out what that E-Mail an video is all about.

Reminder there are offline programs that you can download dictionaries for instead of using jewgle if you look hard enough.

Thanks. I've looked through videos using the major video containers I could think of and they're all split between advertising shit and family/generic social videos, that Macron video was the most exciting one I'd found tbh. I also asked /r/The_Donald about the video as I knew they'd have a thread up and the frenchfags there seem to think it's nothing.

>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49217
Receiving instructions.

Saves us all a lot of time.

What are those videos about ? Sounds like some MKULTRA shit. Why would Macron be interested in that ?

>Anons go crazy looking for PROOF of pizza eating (((worldwide conspiracy)))
What are the chances that the emails are released as a false flag?

Perhaps because his wife is a high priestess and he was abused as a child?

You should confirm that he is a faggot.

It's just madness.
Pure gibberish.
It's him.
The guy that made the Video and wrote the E-mail appearently has a YT-Channel
youtube.com/watch?v=phKHnW3cWGA

In this Video he explains that the state is using scalarwaves, which enter our butts and affects our prostate in order to stop us from procreating by making sex painful.
He is also showing some crystals that will protect your prostate if you show them in your butthole.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

They're dumb, but not that dumb. Even john podesta used pedo code for the two or three kiddie diddling e-mails in a collection of tens of thousands.

Amran Iwani or whatever had a shit ton of weird YT videos favorited as well. My guess is secret codes, instructions etc for kiddie diddling.

Well that sounds just reasonable. Can't wait for Mutti Merkel & co to make it mandatory all around EU

looks like random ravings written by some motherfucker with politics on a drug-saturated brain.

Could this be a false flag? How many years have the eternal anglo/ZOG have had now to fuck with all transmissions going in and out of the Ecuadorian Embassy? And they have an entire army of ZOG computer programmers. Recall how Snowden's leaks revealed to everyone how much ZOG was doing that many suspected and were accused of paranoia or delusion?

I don't know. no matter skilled at computers Assange might be, ZOG has billions shekels and Deep State must be hungry for their pound of flesh by now. For him to get another big leak…maybe I'm just overly paranoid from too much ZOG.Deep State trickery, don't know.

But after all these years and the leaks from ZOG's election, how could they not have brought in people competent in cyber-security by now to secure and encrypt their transmissions. I wish we had more French speakers here.

Is cocktail a code like pizza is with Pedesta?

>>/fringe/ 8ch.net/fringe/res/101710.html .
Technically he is wrong it would be radio waves at UHF's used to create physical discomfort. Very similar to the sound weapons used against rioters. Shoving a crystal up your fucking ass is not going to stop UHF's radio waves. It would take concrete blocks for a house or large amounts of dirt along with tinfoil to stop them. Just a kike kikeing it up as usual with no proof. Granted I could see (((them))) targeting specific whites with UHF radio waves to fuck with whites as they procreate.

Found image source. Shelf on lower left. Has a full file on someone called "Micheal". To the left of file is a pair of sneakers. File is Euro size so would be A4 dimensions, making the page width 210mm. The file would be a bit larger to hold the paper and the edge of it hangs out over the shelf. The sneakers lying flat are within the page width of the file, making the wearers feet approx. 9in in length which is rather small for him, given the size of his frame. The shoe styling matches him though, so can't say if it is his or that of a younger person.
The most unusal aspect is the "X" on the wall near the marking (Gematria?) on the fridge door.
He also keeps a baseball bat on the floor lower right, with no indication to sporting activities seen (for 'protection'?).

You can't throw money at the problem of cyber security only brains. It also doesn't stop idiots from being idiots(kikes, pajeets, kebabs, sand niggers, teenagers, etc). You could have a million niggers typing at a million typewriters. But if they are all stupid it would take them forever with limitless food to type out mozarts sympthonies.

The thrill of evil comes from getting away with it. If there is no risk there is no thrill. Hence introducing extra risk through being brazen and sloppy.
There is also the effect of having the thought processes interrupted from rational thinking due to the extra stress in evading being caught.
TL;DR - the mere act of evading makes people behave suspiciously and make mistakes.

MACARONI HAS BEEN CHEESED

Assange handed over the keys to wikikikes a long time ago
The minute wikileaks tweeted this today three dozen major media outlets were pushing it
That's all you need to know

Best distraction from Imran Awan the kike intelligence agencies could use at this point is wikileaks
They know summerfags and Autists will eat this shit up

/OURGUY/?

twitter.com/Vedmak00/status/892012887635611648

Sure, if you're TRS and worship Kikes

Look for Grand Orient

If anything, this could imply that he's part of the shills pushing the "DRUMPF IS A JEW XD" narrative

samefaging
First day on the job shlomo?

(((it's afraid)))

You are most definitely a shill.

Fucking checked
I got 77 to look through too brother

Better yet from that pic

Us competent ones are doing shit that matters way more than protecting these morons.

any french thread about this somewhere? would save me some time. (frog here)

can anyone make a webm of the video?

go tell that to this Mr. Dickhurt/Crystalbuttplug from the 5th Dimension

already done

But reposting it takes an unusual amout of time for me for some reason so just take it from the source

It's all just weird jibberish about our former president euthanizing some retards anyway.
But it's really comedy-material considering we found this on the harddrive of the actual french president

kek

Already an epic day and we haven't even found the important shit we're digging for yet

Hey there frogster, got any specific french words we should be looking for?

Quelle surprise.

can Holla Forums find this man?

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/1586

That's why WL only verified the DKIM signed ones, and suggested the rest bear looking into. If it is a FF, he's guarding against it as well as he can while still releasing it.

>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49217
looks like a random retard to me. that email was spammed to hundreds of recipients.
google [email protected]/* */ = more retarded stuff on youtube

>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/1586
So you mean one of these 8 possible people?

ISTEL Yves André
[email protected]/* */>

JOUBERT Arnaud
[email protected]/* */>

BARIL Laurent
[email protected]/* */>

Chertok Gregoire
[email protected]/* */>

DeLacroixVaubois Eric
[email protected]/* */>

DEMONT-MARIN Cyril
[email protected]/* */>

GUEZ Philippe
[email protected]/* */>

ROMANO Marc
[email protected]/* */>
SOURCE:
FULL EMAIL CHAIN:
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=invité rotschild au meeting&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

mfw there's absolutely nothing in there, once again.

OH MY GOD!!!! PRIVATE E-MAILS!!!

- t. trump/pol/ nigger

Doxx this faggot and kill him.

The shilling in this thread is real.

by now there should be a name for retarded accusations of shilling, and it should be considered worse than shilling.

PRAISE KEK

shitting? As in shittin up my board?

Native french speaker here, point me to where I can help.

Trump from the french perspective.

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/50308

I wonder how long until they try to weaponize leaks or even forge them, if they haven't already.

DON'T FORGET THE ONGOING CAMPAIGN TO SHILL THIS ROTHSCHILD PUPPET ELECTED BY FRAUD, WATCH OUT FOR ATTEMPTS TO LEGITIMIZE HIM

Fucking great

sauce on the song?

kek

it was a link to this article :
menapress.org/r-tablir-la-v-rit-sur-donald-trump-info-011903-17.html
obviously a pro-kike article, but interesting nonetheless :

How many hours of mspaint did that take you?

Your "memes" look like shit and you are convincing no one shlomo

Just spent hours digging in the emails and I'm nauseous. There seems to only small fish in there, a bunch of young bluepilled morons, they are so stupid it makes your head spin. Now what's the point of releasing that shit? It looks like everything remotely juicy has been removed.

there is NOTHING on CNN europe about this
According to them the most important happenings in france is :

bitch please (photoshop)
I actually did that last year during the campaign.

Probably didn't want to link to it directly since he's an admitted kike ("My mother came from a very jewish clan"), and he routinely deletes comments related to jews on his videos.

Unable to make a new thread, so I post here.

Merkel pwned by Soros

(((BRD))) run by kikes. Antifa terrorists sponsored by Merkel.

This image is politicial dynamite. Make sure to save it.

in fact there is only 5 hits on my google regarding this wikileak

telegraph uk
abcnews
washthingtonpost
fortune
in 8 hours …

So it can be concluded these emails are real and they are doing their best to cover it up.

For those of us on the winning side of World War 2 (English speaking) - what are we looking at user?
Jewgle AI translator says
"antifa wird vom staat finanziert" = Antifa is funded by the state
"geldausgabe" = money issue
"gegen nazis" = against Nazis

Source? b gud if ibs not fudoshop

You already outted yourself as a shill.

Can you look for connections to the NGO known as OSMTH? (ordo supremus militaris templi hierosolymitani) Or Bob Disney?

Let's start this shit.
I'm french btw.

Some bills/receipts:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_LGRNdGWmIM0lIS0VhU0pnNDA/view?usp=sharing
(warning, fucking flat archive)

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_LGRNdGWmIMVRMOVpFOXFTZU0/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_LGRNdGWmINjhUNUhERW1GV3c/view?usp=sharing

Their staff have been using Nation Builder

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/14

digitaltrends.com/web/the-political-software-used-by-trump-and-the-brexit-campaign/

this makes no sense, she is staying shit like sweden controls the world and the EU flag is the svastica. The woman is either on drugs or schizophrenic. But why this crap would be sent around i dont understand, it's not even remotly funny to look at. it's boring and dumb.

INVITED ROTHSCHILD AT OUR MEETING

what a time to be alive.

QUICK RUNDOWN OF FINDINGS?!

So the obvious has been confirmed, he's a pawn of the kike.

So the whole kike puppet of Rothschild thing being confirmed gives me relief . He is a jew and he jews for jews . He deserves guillotine .

If only frogs still brought out the guillotine.

Jews are notoriously cheap and I don't suppose being the richest family on earth would stop that but I expect cocktail is a code word for something.

Compare the girl in the video to missing girls from around the time the video was made

that quality

The three I found that I thought were the most interesting
are
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/54647
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49975
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/52657
and
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/45139

They show Macron and his campaign at least having some tenuous connection to GODF, the Grand Oreint du France. The premier lodge for French Continental liberal masonry.
Most notable for the affaire des fiches, they consider themselves the bulwark of secularism. However it's more the succor of liberal politics.

>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/54647

so whats up with this?

I don't know, but plenty of them are like that.
On the downside it means it can easily be denied, but it's still probably real.

D.A.K.

There is a lot of chatter about bitcoin, I remember seeing this from an earlier leak.

Supposedly somebody in the Macron camp was paying for drugs, amphetamines if memory serves, via bitcoin.

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=bitcoin&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Pierr Person was ordering a good amount of stuff from buckled.eu/ which looks totally legit and in no way an online pharmacy.

Haven't looked for Pizza related stuff.

Bitcoin/Buckled stuff

shit tier sunmerpost

how did i not notice that?

Isn't that illegal in France?

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD BARNEYFAG

Nothing interesting.

He was in Toulouse (city in the south west) in a meeting, blahblah, he wants people to convince others, blahblah, he wants everyone to speak to the youth especially blahblah, says we are living a revolution and the youth needs to lead it blablah.

In other words, he was trying to get the votes and support of the Mélanchon audience. The lefties, the "insoumis", the typical antifa who wants to make the revolution. You know, like the girl in the famous webm that says "WE WANT TO MAKE CHANGE" and the guy answers "HOW ARE WE GONNA DO THAT?" and her brain crashes because they have no idea what they want to do, they have no idea what they want to fight for except muh racism, muh chances, muh equality.

Nice lapsus he does though at the end is when he says
"That's what will allow ME to prepare, together, the future" instead of using 2nd person plural all the way like he should grammatically and ethically and say "that's what will allow us to prepare together the future".

He's a self absorbed piece of shit and he should just die from the AIDS he probably has.
I'm not convinced we'll find anything in those leaks. His team and himself are experts in communication. They probably avoided all incriminating proofs.

Probably not but it could give a nice insight of the internals of our ennemy.

I'm going to go full autist and write a bot to make a graph of social connections between everyone mentionned in the mails.

Isn't there a program that analyzes text and estimates IQ. Might be fun to run his "genius" through there

Anything and everything to do with Banks, Rothschild, and anything that sounds vaguely illuminatish. (Bilderberg, Round Table, etc).

The stuff I found is GODF Frances very secretive and politically influential masonry group, notoriously anti religion
>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/54647
>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49975
>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/52657
>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/45139

>wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/45139
This one is funny. It's a rant from a woman, Laetitia Dolla, who says she has the power to save Earth and go back in time, and asks Macron to stop modifying the past. She posted this nonsense via the "youth with macron" website contact form, and seems to do this quite often.

The other three emails are about correcting a speech Macron was about to give to the GODF.

Right the first three show he has a tenuous connection to it.
I never saw anything aboutMarine Le Pen, François Fillon, or Jean-Luc Mélenchon talking to them.
The fourth I thought was funny

Yesterday ROTHSCHILD LEAKS.

Today MACRON LEAKS.

Who's up to establish a connection with the most up-to-date data ?

8ch.net/pol/res/10325224.html

The dude was literally buying designer drugs with bitcoin to this mail account. I think you overestimate this 'expert in communications'

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/?q=buckled.eu&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Sorry for double post but this as I understand was the wallet associated with those transactions

blockchain.info/address/1KJ6fY8aLvKfZkZGonSCif37n9v9CYoHo

Gentilemen -
we must locate the Bogdanovian Connection…

No. Fuck this cancer meme involving niggers being able to control the world.
>>>/cuckchan/

Too easy

Peter Thiel - Bilderberger - Modern incarnation of Bogdonovian blood transfusion life extensions

archive.is/I88b7

Fucking waste of quads. Kill yourself.

Either it's

A.) A completely pointless waste of quads
B.) A very rich bilderberger closely linked to the Rothschild's decided to pump LOTS of money into modernising a variant of an occultist practice for no god damn reason other than a vanity project.
C.) Your completely missing the point and theres more to find here

Ever wonder why eating older processed meat makes you get cancer and die younger …. ajcn.nutrition.org/content/88/5/1405.full

A. Waste of quads, oxygen and life.
Bogdanov's are niggers. Litterally.
Pic related is their grandfather, Roland Hayes.
Expecting this meme to be anything else than a shitty attempt at psyops is being shitskin-tier retarded.

Sure no problem il fuck off, but perhaps before I go a few tips.

I have given you a lead on one of the bitcoin wallets in use.

These emails have already been scoured elsewhere when they were released originally, if you want to dig efficiently have a look before starting over. Parlez vous francais?

Bogdanov's were probably kike fag niggers, who cares, this premise for life extension was not his idea.

Laters

The drug lead has already been explored in April, the first time those emails were leaked. Nothing came out of this except than drug using for extra uptime working for the campaign, with no proofs of Macron himself using it or knowing about it.

Yes I am French, and that's why the bullshit your x-tier websites spread doesn't work on me - unless you can show me a real source from the mails themselves, that is. Everything else is misdirection.

Can you not read, nigger? 33…11…77

Hyperborean Quads of Truth demand further investigations!

Reminder to report Bogdanov posters, its a lefty/pol/ countersignal meme designed to put blame elsewhere than kikes, while making kike exposure look as stupid as "bogdanov exposure" by association. Its like the flat earth bullshit.

Did you even read the fucking archive? There was a soviet Bogdanov using blood transfusions to extend his life and planning to make it a compulsory part of communim that the young must give their blood. Laughably though he got malaria from a transfusion and died.

post so retarded it's probably a leftypol false flag

New leaks, old leaks

Faggots need to die

And Clinton and her 1.6 billion shekels couldn't afford "experts?" What does that even mean?

Did anyone find anything big yet?
I've been through hundreds of mails now and besides the shit we already found above I haven't found anything important.

This one proves that they didn't clean the mails but besides this useless jibberish and a lot of very formal mails it's nothing too important yet

The Podesta leaks were so much better than this shit

b-bane?

kek

>if you name the kike, they win -Holla Forums 2017

Here's the email it's attached to
wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/48829

kek'd

Something about human flesh?

wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/64905

No
That's about a series, Santa Clarita Diet

jej

Its almost impossible to get this to French anons. France has no alternative media that I am aware about, and their news outlets are all pro-EU, pro-Macron and Pro-Refugee propaganda. In fact they deliberately covered up the previous Macron leaks, and because most French citizens are stupid, no one had any idea they were out there.

I find it weird that out of all the attachments I couldn't find a single malicious one besides the WoW Addon.zip file that scored any higher than 1 on virustotal's multiengine. Guess that's really a tip of the hat to Jewgle for honestly doing a better job filtering than most free webmail hosts.

By the way, a more effective way to search through attachments is by MIME type, just be sure to put it in quotes. You'll snag most of the good stuff with "application/x". Which is an overstatement honestly, he really didn't receive many things other than images, office docs, PDFs, and text.

I am not pro-EU, and I am french. Can we do something for that ?

fr.sputniknews.com/france/201708021032503734-wikiLeaks-macron-revelations/

Fuck you hasbarafag.

why isn't this stickied?