Ryona

What games have a lot of ryona or lewd female deaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG02419.html
mega.nz/#F!b0QFlLbJ!TBpVAnPsGLRkLLxew799rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mortal Kombat, most notably 9 and X.

Mortal Kombat 9
Bloodrayne
Eternal Champions (Sega Cd)
Afro Ninja
Skyrim (with mods)
Fallout (with mods)
Resident Evil (especially 3, 4, and 5)
Samurai Showdown Sen (censored as fuck though)

I was surprised they didnt took those out of womb raider. Fuckers promoted the game likea horror game when it was just a generic gears of war clone

CrackleCradle is pretty decent if you don't mind anime

There's also this, which is a really nice compilation.

Games just containing it, or entirely based around supplying it?

I used to beat up the shackled maidens in TimeSplitters 2 as a kid.

test

CrackleCradle is pretty good, but it really depends on what kind of feel you want. Recover the Restarts, I think it was called, was also fun. Demonophobia and it sequel was really simple, but compelling. It was basically Myst's "try everything until something doesn't kill you", but ryona-flavored.

Marunomi might appeal, but it's vore-centric. But you're playing the monster that's doing the eating.

Lots of Indie jap games are like this. Know about 5 of them at the top of my head.
And no I will not tell you because since you know the word Ryona then you already know the games, ya faggot.

Post the webm

Well fuck, at least tell me, then. I dumped my list of names I knew off the top of my head.

And yeah, there's a Japanese site for doujin works with dozens of these games on them. Good stuff is hard to find, though.

Marunomi is currently my favorite. It has a sequel, but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

It was more along the lines of edgy Uncharted. The deaths made me wonder if the developers even liked the new Lara.

Good stuff is easy to find. There is a forum subsection dedicated to exposing good Ryona. Though the games are short at times honestly. Will tell you one though, only because it's a classic in ryona circles.

Do you mean game specifically designed for this? Or games where unexpectedly this sort of thing happens?

That doesn't look lewd. It just looks extremely painful.

We're all big guys.

My nigger. I'm not a huge ryona fan but this game is excellent for huge penetrations.

Seriously, though. It's more emotional than physical response.

Want to see some serious shit, find a girl into it. They take all the limiters off, or maybe it just seems that much more extreme when someone earnestly wants to be the victim. My closest friend at the moment wants to be skewered with a steel spit and partially cooked alive before being swallowed whole, still conscious, by a lamia.

Been honestly prefering Ryona over any other type of hentai game. Usually because Ryona themed games are designed to be a challenge to beat.

But Fairy Fighting isn't really focused on ryona and it's hard as fuck.

This too.

Its inversion is one of the reasons I like Marunomi, actually. You get more scenes by winning. Most Ryona games give you a scene for losing, meaning you have to play the game over and over to die enough times to see everything.

Anyone has that arm breaking webm I posted long ago? I accidentally deleted it from my HDD a while ago.

Ryona doesn't mean death. Just defeat in general. Though most of the npc in the background are dying from sexual torture. Also Fairy Fighting is a lot easier than it seems. Sure some fights you have to cheese it a bit, like any fighting game honestly, but the final boss is a pattern boss. Meaning once you see the pattern, he's the easiest fight of them all.

There is a beat-em up game that has more victory sex scenes. But ryona is usually attached more to defeat of some type. Not always game over but simply being cc'd momentarily and fucked. This is why there are far more games with sex scenes from defeat than victory.

I mean, I get the reasoning behind it. But from what I see, the people who play Ryona games tend to want to be or identify with the dominant partner in the relationship. It seems like being given the opportunity to do so should be more common.

My personal impression is that it's because they want a memorable character to take the forefront of attention, and thus a ever-present protagonist character becomes the obvious choice to be the one violated. Otherwise your choice is between a buffet of faceless nobodies, or you have to go a harem route by fleshing out at least half a dozen enemies into characters worth caring about seeing abused.

There is a few with your preference. More sex scenes from winning then losing. A beat-em up was like this but forgot it's name. Have it on my comp now, but to lazy to look for it. I have far more Ryona in my comp than originally thought.

I guess some people in this thread might be interested in some of the games from this dev:

dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG02419.html

I only like ryona as far as those actual platforming, beat em up or fighting games with rape.

Thinking, thinking. Dragon bride is an "action/rpg" game where you play the dominant character.

Oh. And Princess of the Ring is another. That is all I will give you for your taste.
These are ones that you do play as the dominant one.

I'm not that benevolent.

Damn it,
was for this user here

For you.

Here, have a selection of Studio S games.
mega.nz/#F!b0QFlLbJ!TBpVAnPsGLRkLLxew799rg

Gonna search for it now, thanks fam
This time I dont have to lose to get to the good stuff

You are dangerous dude, one die you might snap and kill someone and you may not even feel a damn thing because you are a psychopath

I actually believed this for a long time. Spent most of my teen years under self-imposed celibacy, thinking I was one bad day away from being a 60 Minutes special.

I knew fuck-all about the mechanics of fetishism at the time. Or that fetishism was a thing.

Whoops. Rebooted my wireless hotspot connection. Different ID, but same faggot as .

I thought fetish threads on Holla Forums would go away once everybody moved to 8ch considering you can make your own board for anything, therefor not needing to leech off of this place, but I guess I was wrong.

Is this the FBI honeypot for potential serial killers?

Ryona has to involve something lewd.
the 'na' is from onanii. Basically, ryona is lewd content + violence.

Yes. Welcome to the event. The complimentary quadruple-amputee lolis are in the bin to your right. Please collect one you like and join the other members in the auditorium.

I'd always been curious about the etymology of the word. I'd figured it was a portmanteau, but not of what.

What about some non-lethal cute ryona?

This.
Ryona isn't guro
It's more like just a girl losing or getting beat up in a lewd way, like in wrestling.

>tfw the リョナ tag on pixiv has been overtaken by deviantArt tier guro
At least the boorus have it properly tagged

There's an entire thread in /u/ for this type of thing.

>>>/u/3474

I wish there was more like this but with cute boys.

Also gif is a long one.

Rumble roses.

Be careful anons. Your summer is showing.

Please stay on topic. Nobody wants to look at your shitty anime dumps. It looks like two models playfully posing pretending to hurt one another. Get out.

It is some pretty horrific rape, though.

senran kagura has a lot of ryona

But senpai, that's wrong. The 'na' is from 'onna', woman. Peril-woman. Woman in peril.

Guro is a comparatively healthy way of dealing with the sexual desire to kill people. If they have any real desire to contain serial killers, they would simply let it be. Which they do.

The original Tomb Raider was pretty good for that too honestly.

I'd pay for a hyper violent SK game

How do you do, sadist-kun?

Happy ryona or guro would be awesome

Things never go exactly to plan.

That reminds me I read some guro manga with a couple that had their heads chopped off at the same time I think as they were fucking to share their death while making love.