Who else /200 IQ mastermind/ here

Who else /200 IQ mastermind/ here

I don't dislike people who are less smart, I just find it easier to control them

Don't fall for it.

good doubles tho, this masturbates my brain

stop stinging me

If you actually had an IQ that high you wouldn't be wasting your time making shitty threads on an Asian cultural arts and crafts message board.

Modern IQ tests are complete bullshit engineered to keep the WE WUZ KANGS, WE WUZ CHOSEN ONES, and WE WUZ GROW LARGER artificially higher. People conflate intelligence with the rote learning of data, and never understand that intelligence expedites learning, and fosters imagination (basically the mental workspace for testing theories and running simulations of reality). I describe intelligence to people thusly, but I've had a terrible realization. Imagine the brain is like a computer. Stupid people don't have the ability to virtualize. They cannot simulate another computer within the main system. They can't even run DOSBOX. It is a hardware limitation that cannot be circumvented or solved with any amount of software patches.

Idiots cannot analogize or virtualize, and the intelligent person cannot always recognize that not everybody is intelligent. A common failing is to believe one's self to be of average or at the most, somewhat better than average, and that nobody is really borderline retarded. Then real life punches them in the back of the head and steals their wallet, and instead of being brain damaged from the experience, they just want for the day of the rope.

where do you think I got all my IQ's from

FUCK YOU
YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMART JUST BECAUSE OF YOURE IQ? IQ TESTS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING YOU FUCKING BIGOT!

Sorry, not 200.

I'm 223

Are you sure you're not 250?

200 IQ here I work with other temp agency employees, I'm the boss

FCCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKFYOUFUCKYOUFCUKYOUCUFCKYOFUOFUCOFUCCKUUF YOUFCUKYOUCUFCKYOFUOFUCOFUCCKUUFYOOFUCUFUOFUCCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKFYOUFUCKYOUFCUKYOUCUFCKYOFUOFUCOFUCCKUUF

Do you queers even know what the scouter says about muh IQ level?

IT'S OVER 190

Maybe 300?

What are you asshurt about this time?

iktf

People who brag about their I.Q. remind me of the schizophrenic "top martial artist in America" in Morgan Hill, California, who claims an I.Q. of 175.

He might be overdosing on news, and it's driven him artistic. Also, sweet zeroes.

of course you are.
and why not?
mine is 250. thousand.
no wait, it's a zillion.
you lose.
see how easy that was?

Well, I wanted to be humble, so I did downplay it a little.

Jews are neanderthal cannibal degenerates.

mine is 251 zillion.
Loser.

OMG - tmw….

WEW LADANIAN

That's niggers for you.

are you a nigger?

are you an argument?

Yeah kiddo but your fucking black lol

A score of 200 and yet you still believe in IQ tests.

Shit tier slide thread

I have a very high eq and my speakers sound fantastic!

Either you're severely lacking in personal experience, or far more likely, you're retarded op.

shit is being slid.

What is it with this,"gang stalkers" thing? How can anyone, even just plain old dumb ass niggers, think that they are somebody, not only that, but, they think they are worth a bureaucracy's time and money to harass! For no fuckin reason. How on earth can anybody not only be that crazily self important, narcissistic, and resoundingly stupid? This pisses me off because now I can't go through my daily routine of harassing random people only to accuse others of harassment from a governmental body. All this just because my masters ya know, reptiles are just tryin to KEEP A BROTHER DOWN. We can't let it get out that they wuz kangs

342 iq Reporting in
how can u all be so stupid to react to bate threads

i swear i saged and spoilered that.

nope. 170+ Standford-binet
Brain is lightning fast, accurate, can work with rotating 4d objects. Ascended master.
Can read people like books, but fuck knows how to make them do anything