Games where you can compete in the Olympics?

Preferably with ever sport.

Skyrim

How?

Track & Field

What about real sports like Darts or Golf or something that requires skill like Chess or Go

I remember playing this one as a kid. All the sports were wacky as fuck.

Literally just look up "X Olympic video game".

They're all shit though.

They're all shit. None of them let you play as Nazi Germany

Saw a Rio olympics sonic/mario game at gamestop the other day. There you go.

Yes, if only we could find a way to translate 2d board games into a virtual experience. But how?

Maybe… maybe even a rudimentary AI program that can learn to play Chess or Go? I mean it'll take time before they're any good but we can make that a stretch goal on Kickstarter.

It takes forever for anything entertaining to happen, most of it is filler, an irrational number of people like it, the opening is the only good part, and in the end you just fap to the girls. Only difference is that Skyrim has magic and lizard tits, therefore Skyrim > Olympics

Is it even considered sports if women and subhumans are allowed to compete?

Can you do it better than them?

Most Olympic "sports" are stupid and ridiculous shit nobody even cares or knows exist. They need to streamline that shit, Olympics is bloated garbage.

Nice deflection, but really how can it be considered a sport if all the respectability has been drained by muh diversity?

It has always been about muh diversity.

>>>Holla Forums

have fun with your futebol, faggot

bunch of these games

Would play it.

Are you talking about ancient greece? Modern olympics have always been about this at least for a hundred years.

You have some terrible grammar.

it fun

Mario and Sonic make Nigger Countries Poorer 2016

You go ahead and swim or run faster than a single female Olympian.

Once you do that, then you can talk.

Played the fuck out of that for N64. Do recommend.

My peak time is faster than these slowest girls. Fuck yeah.

Eurotrash salt is the best import.

Well shit, how about we let in horses and leopards and all that? I mean they can run fast too, why shouldn't they be able to participate?

They aren't human?

are you just pulling my goat here? almost every country competes int he olympics, of course its "diverse"

to be an olympian you have to work hard your entire fucking life only for some genetic freak who was scouted from childhood to fucking crush you, or for your tendons to fly out of your fucking ass while trying some ludicrous stunt. calling those athletes subhuman just cuz you don't like niggers isn't even fair because there are part of the