Leftist Grassroots Data Dump

Every Indivisible group (approximately 7000). Locations and contact information included.

ghostbin.com/paste/q5upr
ghostbin.com/paste/y82cs
ghostbin.com/paste/ot3qe
ghostbin.com/paste/zzvxd
ghostbin.com/paste/vtzs3
ghostbin.com/paste/53ssg
ghostbin.com/paste/ogamr

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tujLf
ghostbin.com/paste/q5upr
archive.is/HlDYC
ghostbin.com/paste/y82cs
archive.is/VcYbZ
ghostbin.com/paste/ot3qe
archive.is/WfDcG
ghostbin.com/paste/zzvxd
archive.is/96Xp3
ghostbin.com/paste/53ssg
archive.is/ZnCeL
ghostbin.com/paste/ogamr
archive.is/o0WD7
ghostbin.com/paste/vtzs3
archive.is/YkXd4
ghostbin.com/paste/dhsxp
archive.is/zSp5b
archive.is/B4sq6
zerobin.net/?feee69e9aa2fff85#tDrcl51FqSwqsJeu7uEL4bglKYnFcA11mYQ9QFO6UAM=
archive.fo/1XnZ7
ge.tt/2tuSi0m2
casualient.com/yEL
ghostbin.com/paste/hu3ke
ghostbin.com/paste/6suen
zerobin.net/?82a26a8ad2bb7a65#Kh34YNrcQCorc2yajQpaP4eQrIH7XNZYIRlKcfwLyFs=
mega.nz/#!x2BXgDjJ!IpGXKs4oMqtb00mTBLw6F9Kx5M6gFTypTZPl1yXVDEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR YOUR AUTISM

Bump for visibility. This is the network that's trying to train people to run for all types of small/local government positions. It's a Soros funded lefty takeover from the ground up.

Don't let them slide this.

>archive.is/tujLf

>ghostbin.com/paste/q5upr
>archive.is/HlDYC

>ghostbin.com/paste/y82cs
>archive.is/VcYbZ

>ghostbin.com/paste/ot3qe
>archive.is/WfDcG

>ghostbin.com/paste/zzvxd
>archive.is/96Xp3

>ghostbin.com/paste/53ssg
>archive.is/ZnCeL

>ghostbin.com/paste/ogamr
>archive.is/o0WD7

>ghostbin.com/paste/vtzs3
>archive.is/YkXd4

missed a couple

BAMP

BUMP for visibility

Thank you Jesus.

BUMP
Reporting for sticky request.

fuuuuuck yeah, great job OP. let's get this party started.

bump

CSV Formatting
>ghostbin.com/paste/dhsxp
>archive.is/zSp5b

What is this invisible shit ?

Basically a left-wing terrorist group
>archive.is/B4sq6

Going to need an AI to help us at this point.

(checked)
I have some good news

NAME: California Vegans Against Trumo

You're all fucking DEAD. YOu hear me you bean and sprout eating faggots?

Not really dox just a list of faggot groups with faceberg groups but it's a start.

Isn't that linked with Soros?
The Action Network is located at the same Washington, D.C., address as United We Dream, the "largest immigrant youth-led organization in the nation." United We Dream has received funding from liberal billionaire George Soros. It began organizing "sanctuary campus" anti-Trump protests shortly after the election. The Action Network also shares the same address as Change to Win, the labor organizing group.

This information is far more useful than you may think. We have a list of organizations that wish(by means apparent to them or not) to manipulate and distort the truth. The data shows how widespread and far reaching this shit stain is. Normies have a hard time understanding how bad shit is because they have no concept of how entertangled the corruption is. Putting these coordinates on a map makes people realize the insidious nature of what these organizations do and how fucking close they actually are

Why are these 4cuck muh private army type threads even stickied?
This board is for discussion and not for your enlistment of spergs to get some petty revenge on leftyshit e-celebs.
Just ignore them.

Read the thread, retard.

Just ignore it goys!

Sages a thread that in his own post states it's stickied, and makes a claim that has nothing to do with this info.
Wtf?

You're not very bright are you? Short bus rider I take it?

Thanks user.
Meme general reporting in.
4gibs me user for I know not what I plot.

I can't use ghostbin to upload (it doesn't mention the limit, but I exceed it). Word, line, and byte count in uncompressed *kmz file (i.e. the *.kml) is 55695 84689 2777379. Wut do?

zerobin.net/?feee69e9aa2fff85#tDrcl51FqSwqsJeu7uEL4bglKYnFcA11mYQ9QFO6UAM=
archive.fo/1XnZ7
Expires in a year.

Can we blame cuckchan for uncovering this? It has the noticeable hallmarks of a Habbening that hasn't even started, but when it does cuckchan should take the blame for it.

Anything from Europe?

I forgot to mention the extent of the locations: Alaska and Hawaii are infected too.
Remember Sauron is training his army of orcs to use autism. pic related.

These are part of Sauron's plan to destabilise the US aren't they? So I don't think these groups are linked to Europe user ( other than it being headed by Sauron obviously.)
Data says no Europe.

An expanded view of the areas of most concentration in the NE & NW.

dubs of the uninfected checked

Mapped data was taken from the CSV file

Get AIDS.

I'm kinda surprised there isn't anything in NOVA but then again, it's already a libshit hellhole.

Dude your fucking awesome. I just loaded that into a offline map and now I know exactly where libtards are and where to avoid like the plauge.
Scary though because if libtards found this they could unite much more quickly.

And of the 10% of those willing to be in the same room as a gun maybe 10% of those are actually fit. Let alone trying to banner together a multiculti army without it imploding on themselves from in-fighting. Post-modernism is a double edged sword.

You are a transparent piece of shit. Try harder.

WHERE

Someone show this to Ben and the problem there will be solved in two days tops, if traveling takes too long.

Don't say his name on here, enemies might be watching

Sorry, I meant "Line, word, and byte count…"

Another user could link this into a automobile GPS system to warn you when you when thine carriage be entering upon hamlets of Sauron, so that you lodge not there for provisions nor slumber, lest evil befall thee.

There's like, 3 blips in the pinellas peninsula. Fuck.

All three in Nebraska not far from where I live. That one in Lincoln is only a thirty minute drive and I believe that second one is either Kearney or Grand Island. Kearney would make more sense because of University of Nebraska Kearney. Then Omaha is a couple hour drive as well. I see a fucking correlation though. All three public Universities are in those three cities. UNK, UNL and UNO. Now I definitely see why everyone wants to go to the private schools in this state.

user, would this be possible with OpenStreetMap?

Does this dump have anything that they don't already post on the website? I've been monitoring a few of the groups in my area, and they are completely dead. There was suppose to be a protest on a college campus in the town I live in, but no one showed up. There haven't been posts on any of their social media pages in a few months. There is supposedly a meeting on August 22nd about 30 miles from me, but I'd be surprised if anyone showed up to that either.

Map converted into SVG as posted before, but ignore the jpg included.
This is a print into PDF on A2 size paper (which would be Euro size for about 4 legal pages in size, their 4pages of A4)
ge.tt/2tuSi0m2
(these ge.tt files normally expire within a week, so grab while it's hot)

Such is the joys of my autism user, the ride never ends because sometimes it never departs the station. :)

Bump

Here's a different map. See how many of these chapters are in red counties?

Here's what they're doing in my state, IN. The state just purged thousands of voter registrations for being inactive, from people who moved, died, etc, and because of the suspicion of voter fraud. Many counties are closing down polling stations in cities that suffered from major population loss. The local Indivisible group is doing lots of voter registration drives and are creating their own state-wide database (wow, letting lefties handle voter data…. no fraud there…) as well as campaigning hard for redrawing district lines.

Checked user. It does bear the imprint of the hand of Sauron in destabilizing the nation.
Patriots will assemble before Mordor. Carry forth word to Gandalf. May your victuals sustain you in the journey to send him birdsong upon Twitter.

Yeah, that wacky troll George Soros and that memeshitter youtube channel of his, that's what this is all about. Slit your wrists

bump

New website at casualient.com/yEL

Just based on the background knowledge I have and looking that map. There's higher concentrations of these groups in congressional swing districts.

Are these files organized in any way? I'd like to find info on the ones in Wyoming mostly.

Is there a right wing version?

I'm too big of a faggot to figure out how to make a KML file with the data. Any pointer would be appreciated.

Not that I know of. We must make one.

So, a dead group, funded by Soros. No local leaders. Perfect opportunity for user to infiltrate, take over.

Anyone got tips on blending in with them? My beards at ancient ancestor war party status right now and I aint shaving it. But even if i did I dont think i could pass for one of them. My face shows a decade worth of redpill veiled anger and i dont think all the flannel cordouroys and problem glasses in the world could change that.

Wash your face with olive or your preferred moisturisingoil consistently and it will fix that. Won't change the burning anger of a thousand suns within you though.

The kikes really have zero foresight

Good idea which gave me another.. Ill slather myself with patiuli oil

Change to Win is a coalition of Unions trying to shake the AIDS they got from decades in the AFL-CIO , they dropped out formed their own group and try to build relationships with Republican pols as well as Dems that like building things and are pro-business

Nice one lad

Great job, but a lot of these entries don't have much information. What can I do with this info that will hinder leftist activity in my area?

list a couple of the groups that seem to be in your area, and list a couple more that are also close by but are far enough away for opsec purposes and I'll see what maltego can find

Looks like some rheumatism support group
Knowing leftist tactics from before id say way more then half of these group dont exist more then as a template

yeah, just act like a total retard

not necessarily. Gotta look at how these fucks have always functioned. The Nihilist Abolitionists consisted of Kike Planners, goy planners, and the dregs of society. And the more I read the more it seems they are trying to invoke the nihilist abolitionist brand of communism, hell antifa even rebranded themselves as the revolutionary abolitionist movement after trump got in.. and as far as I know they only did one thing, release those videos calling on leftists to seek combat training and rob gun stores. They've been dead quite since then.

I have a feeling I'll be the only one to show up. I don't even think the people who are organizing the event remember it at this point. Thinking about picking a hidden camera to wear in case people do show up though

also pic related

Can't make out the words, but it's definitely in a (((church))). The levels of faggotry and toxoplasmosis in that group picture is beyond comprehension.

Just tie some random friendship bracelets and beads onto your beard. You can get a sack of this stuff from goodwill for maybe $5. Go for the hippie look.

Really impressed with how quickly you anons ran with this. You're doing God's work.

I'm not done writing a scraper for the Facebook Graph API to run through all the groups' pages for their members. Unless I run into a major snag, I need at least another day to write the code and then probably about 8 hours to run it. I'll post it here as soon as that's done.

ghostbin.com/paste/hu3ke
All locations within 350km radius of Wyoming's center. Some border cities in other states are also captured.

I'm fairly convinced that some churches are money laundering operations for radical leftists. Guillermo Morales (domestic terrorist and bomb-maker from 70s) was on the payroll of the Episcopalian Church. If anybody has any ideas on how to dig into church finances, I'd really like to know.

Former Episcopalian here. You are 100% correct, user. Church finances are difficult to track because churches are not required to file IRS From 990. It has been my experience all major denominations are cucked at upper echelons, even if the rank and file have no idea. If a church is a member of any ecumenical organization, chances are its a hard left front.

On the up side, church workers at all levels are notoriously incompetent, and feigning interest is a good way to social engineer info out of them. Also, many denominations like to brag about their "work", and you can get some idea of where the money flows.

Organizations that denominations belong to, such as Church World Service, do file 990s, and it may be possible to see what denominations contribute to it via its filing. But in general, churches are huge money laundering operations (again, at upper levels; individual members are clueless and duped).

Are you looking for anything in particular? General info on a particular church?

So they're using AI to help them determine how next to change our language/make their dictionary?

It likely says ```But for the Grace of God```

I didn't think about umbrella organizations like Church World Service. That's a good tip. Ideally, I would want a data source that could be analyzed to detect outliers (high expenses per congregation size, etc.). I could then have a condensed list for tipping off the IRS to ones that are heavily involved with refugee settlement (there are a few in my area).

You make the assumption the page and image is real. Soros is all about fake grassroots
Note there is a complete lack on younger sjws in there.It might as well been picked of the internet
Keep that consideration.

Precisely, user.

The absence of a younger SJWs suggests that the photo is authentic. Otherwise, it would be full of young attractive models.

Here's a list of all emails within these bins:

ghostbin.com/paste/6suen

And here's a sanitized and organized JSON version of these documents. Duplicate websites per entry are removed. Fields are properly populated. All non-social media websites have been tested and only three fail. (You'll see which three in the notes field)

One could theoretically crawl through all Twitter and Facebook pages in this JSON to find followers, map their activity and frequency, check their sentiment, measure their reach, and find key influencers.

There are some conversion tools online, or available to download. Even jewgle drive will convert your spreadsheet data into a map.
Your data needs the longitude and latitude in column format - like in a comma separated variable (CSV) file.

It was an interesting exercise, but "muh autism" got the better of me - since I didn't need to do it when the website already had a map on it. I guess it is useful in a way because you're not tied into using the map on the website any more.

Great work user!

Anti-Radical Marketing Research (ARMR)? good idea!

And you make the assumption that "younger sjws" actually do IRL activism instead of just crying about shit on tumblr and twitter.

You capped your own post didn't you user? Only someone who calls an actual kike /ourguy/ a shitty /hwndu/ meme to begin with would be that much of a fag.

There is a tremendous amount of personally-identifying information here. Regardless of how popular any of these groups might be, there could be huge finds with tying some of these people to bigger groups. I would suggest breaking the info down by state and each user going after their own turf to dig more further into some of these people.

But did he get fit?

bumperoo

The ones seen screeching on the streets this election sure wasnt 60+

BUMP

Some magnificent bastard set Patreon's building on fire. Good work.

mega.nz/#!x2BXgDjJ!IpGXKs4oMqtb00mTBLw6F9Kx5M6gFTypTZPl1yXVDEU