755 US Diplomats to Leave Russia in Response to ZOG Sanctions

Putin responds to US/ZOG anti-Russia and anti-Iran sanctions Trump is expected to approve by kicking 755 US diplomats out

rt.com/news/398019-putin-us-diplomats-sanctions/

archive .is/t6Oxw

Zog really wants ww3 if you can't tell. (((They))) will have europe attack russia at the shit rate this is staking.
A thread died for this.

What happened to this?

Jews happened, user. Jews.

How are they going to spin this into MUH RUSSIA?

Old, but relevant

Holy fuck, you guys really are dumb. Bump.

Nobody fucking tell them what's going to happen, I want to enjoy the shock

But CNN told be that Trump was owned by Putin, wtf?!

Congress is completely unified in their desire for WW3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

t. Yuropoor

Ever cross your mind it was a lie from the word go? Do you remember, I think it was the second debate with Clinton, where Trump needed a big win after falling flat on his face in the first one and he admitted that Iran was actually fighting ISIS? And where did that go? Right down the memory hole, overwhelmed by an avalanche of Tel Aviv two-stepping shills shrieking about their favorite path to Persia.

It was always bullshit. Trump's job is to reinforce zionism and bamboozle Whitey while he does it. His margin for victory in 60% America is so razor thin, though, that he can't actually win come election time without subtle pandering to a segment of the population that completely understands and recognizes US foreign policy for what it is.

Don't give a damn about snowy africa tbh.

You mean Minnesota? Michigan? Toronto?

No, because I can survive without radiation poisoning in Michigan. Don't know about Toronto though, might get pozzed from the air alone.

Why the hell do we have 700+ diplomats in Russia in the first fucking place? Seems like massive overkill.

Hey user. Wanna post that wall-touching pic with that? Come on. You're too obvious not to.

Trump touched a wall?

Wtf, I hate Trump now….

You know, I haven't bothered to save that one. Is this close enough?

In the event of a declaration of war I would pray that Mattis would sic the Marines on Congress.

Trump touched a globe?

Wtf, I hate Trump now.

Probably waiting for Ivan to sell them more Soviet war documents.

Mattis not only went along gleefully with the last 20 years of failed jewish foreign policy, he also deliberately defrauded the taxpayers with a scam blood testing company and used his position to kill the investigation into the fraud. What in the world makes you think he'd do anything?

I live in a town of ~50,000 people and am ~20 miles from the nearest major city. If the nukes fall, how screwed am I?

(((American media))) and (((Congress))) both want to cause a nuclear war with Russia. Gee, I wonder what they have in common? Could it be… JEWS !!!

Thank Jehova we have Jews leading Planet Earth with honesty and fairness. Otherwise it would be constant white men's hate and wars every single day, and we would never get along.

why do usa even have 1200 "diplomats" in russia ?

It's not enough really.

Russia is big place.

true

Shaddup you filthy goyim >:(

:^)

So has anyone seen the sanctions - how serious are they and do they even matter?

How do you even know that with how long they covered up the poison water? You are probably being irradiated this very second

If it does come to war, at least Russia is going to dump all their dirt on US officials. Can you imagine how juicy that would be?

Eastern here, your clay is of belong to us. Strap up and hope you didn't have a minor skirmish with us over the last millennia.

Good, how can shills here still have the audacity to claim Trump is a clear ZOG Israeli Jew puppet. Going to be funny to see how the Jews puppet liberals try to claim that Trump is still working for Russia when its clear as fucking day that he's working for Israel
And
GOOD LUCK PUTIN

I want dirt on kike pussies, i don't care that much about their cuck puppets.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is a pretty major happening and certainly deserves a thread, if not a sticky

Why is no one asking why we need 1200 diplomatic personal?

The puppets strings lead to the controller.

Maybe you go find a contact us page on their website and ask them directly user-kun.

Things haven't been the same since TRS used their bitcoin donations to buy Holla Forums. The "hack" was the cover.

In all seriousness he would have a better chance getting an answer from them in pony land here than anywhere else.

Shuuush user, or you'll get banned

Is wishing to see burgerland burn in nuclear hellfire racist since it's only 56% white?

HOW THE PLUPERFECT FUCK CAN THIS RUSSIA ANTAGONIZING MUH INTERFERENCE BULLSHIT CONTINUE WHEN WE LITERALLY HAVE 750 FUCKING "DIPLOMATS" ENGAGED IN GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS ON RUSSIAN SOIL

Bunch of bullshit. The US and Russia already had this planned out so Russia could act like it "supports" North Korea as part of the Syria deal Trump cut with Putin. Open secret in D.C. Go fuck yourselves, Yuri and Boris.

The general that wants to fight WW3?

How about you post a webm while you're at it?

We cold war 2.0 now

Domryho

Something is happening on 8992 Skyking

Are the Russians jamming it?

there's nothing Trump can do
if he doesn't sign the bill Senate can override him
with 98 senators originally voting for the bill that wouldn't be a problem

This thread is one big nature documentary about gopher subspecies known as shills. You can see their jewfros swaying in the wind from distance.

It's really amazing. I wonder if they know how bad they stand out.

That's practically an act of war against the President. But Trump will either outsmart them or take revenge. There's no way he doesn't already have a countermeasure.

Very large prime number GET

lel
Fuck guys, we've had at least two threads about what's going to happen next. Did you faggots just ship in yesterday?

Not everyone checks in daily. I often go 2-3 weeks before checking in myself. So I personally am not aware of what infinity pol says is going to happen next.

holy shit this is pathetic. these kikes won't stop until every white human being on this planet is destroyed. the end of these fuckers who control our government is coming soon.

That looks like a radar to me

>implying said diplomats are totally not (((cianiggers)))
Whole thread is full of cianigger faggotry.

loooooooooooooool

You basically miss out on everything with that frequency. Even just daily skimming the first two pages of thread titles would help a lot.

A whole bunch of CIANiggers have to start justifying their salaries now, so of course they're here.

Lead actually blocks most beta particles and is very stable. :^)

INTREDASTING

TRS can't own Holla Forums because kikes already own Holla Forums. Imkikefy is turk.

Lol only the news of shills here are going to say trump is against us and completely buy into this poverty level of political theatre.
Anyone who had been here for a week knows exactly what game trump is playing and Putin is playing along pretty damn well.
Fucking newfags and normies are always the only ones to buy into this shit at face value.
Imagine their surprise when congress burns for those HDD drives.

You have to go back.
>>>/reddit/

I'm tellin ya, he needs to make a treaty with the UK and Russia. Form a white security council and handle business.

Yank the fucking rug out from under the kikes forcing these sanctions.

Not an argument. Enjoy snowy Africa

Neither is that.

It also serves as a way of containing radiation already within the system.
Your joke is lost upon autists.

It's not though the fact the state lied to him about lead poisoning is more then enough proof they would lie about radiation exposer.

Perhaps, and bear with me here, perhaps it isn't about making an "argument" for your autism and is more about talking smack and applying humor because one understands the shit situation.

Perhaps, your "argument" was bullshit because it relies on assuming the existence of something (because someone made a flippant remark) which goes beyond the realm of plausible discussion and cogent argument. Why stop at radiation? OMG they have space bugs in the pipes they weren't telling us about!!!one!

They don't realise that everyone may want to murder them in the end. This have been happened before and it will happen again. Jews do not ever learn, never will.

Mattis will do nothing, he's part of a machine which is constantly chewing up and spitting out young soldiers. No, it will be your job, and the job of myself along with every user, to make sure those who start the end of the civilized world never make it to their bunkers. No, Fuck that, it's not a job, it's your duty. It's not like you'd live long anyway after a worldwide nuclear war, so go out doing something honorable and worthwhile. Don't let them own whatever future might be left.

This is starting to sound like the plot of Fallout 2.

Did it ever crosses the guy who gives you the marching orders mind that this is not something that Trump did?

kikes are pathetic in general. they won't get away with this. they won't make it to their little safe space bunkers when the bombs fall. there are too many of us, and I doubt most Americans believe Russia is a true enemy unless they're retarded traitors. Russia isn't perfect but it's not our fucking problem and it shouldn't be made into one. Both Russia and America need a kike cleansing.