ITT: Glorious Sandniggers Gaming

What are the best games that showcase how glorious the Middle East wuz? I'm in the mood for some Halal gaming and I've already played pics related several times apiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila
warisboring.com/which-is-better-the-f-5e-tiger-ii-or-the-mig-21-e92e5c5a1ef3#.8io9p2x9t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_laser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to go back mudslime.

Pretty sure thats not a muslim themed level brother

Yes, you’re a mentally defective pile of shit. We don’t need to see your selfies.

It felt like something out of Arabian Nights to me - the desert, the music, the hundreds of jibbering Weegees climbing each other like a human tower….very Arabic, usra.

Prince of Persia is your best bet OP, I can't think of anything else right now that would give you the kind of aesthetic or theme you are looking for. It's too bad, the theme can be nice when done well and there could be some interesting culture clash stuff if game developers had actual writers.

Here you go

Middle East was good before Islam.

How about that one huge fucking franchise that has a fuckton of games and a movie?

Qasir al-Wasat is breddy good. It has some funky mix of Arabian Nights and Faustian shit. Also, the dev lurked here IIRC.

That isn't alt-right in the least.

So is there any good game centered around old Arabian legends or stuff like Sinbad? I've always enjoyed reading and watching movies about them.

(OP)

Cossacks II: Battle for Europe let's you play as Egypt, fighting whit outdated weapons, shitty artillery and camels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila

Persian were always the gifted boys of the middle east

Arabian Nights: Desert Spirit King is a pretty good RPG for SNES/SFC that has a djinn contractually bound to grant 1000 wishes before he's freed. The last wish comes from an altruistic girl who wants to save the world. It just couldn't be infinite wealth or immortality or something else easy like that…
It has a field effect mechanic in battle that can add extra damage, heal at the end of turns, etc. and the enemy can use it too. Translation patch available

Beyond Oasis is a Genesis/Mega Drive ARPG with an Arabic theme. Our hero finds a magic gauntlet and then some shit happens. Fairly technical skill needed in combat and overall quite a good game.

Monster World 4, aka Wonder Boy 6 (it's a mess, don't ask) is a sidescrolling equipment-based ARPG for the Genesis/Mega Drive.
Features an Arabic-themed world and characters, including the heroine who doubtless triggers some muslim somewhere

And how the fuck has Shantae not been mentioned yet? Go play it faggots

age of mythology

XD

Hi, freech!

Jesus, game is Persian, I'm surprised he hasn't been lynched for getting on Holla Forums.

I nominate CiV, Assyria and Songhai are some of my favorite warmongering factions.

I can't tell if I'm disappointed or not.

Also, the Exile games for the Turbo CD.

There are several different flavors of sandnigger in Project Reality

you could try CKII, whit the DLCs, adds a loot of events that involves islamic events, traditions and their schools

it's a vido game board after all

Doki Doki Panic was Arabian themed before the USA release as SMB2 and strangely was originally being developed as SMB2 before some convention commissioned Nintendo for a mascot game

Magic Carpet is a Bullfrog classic. Molyneux when he was good

I wonder if Magi had any good games made for the franchise

be pleasantly surprised instead

There are many guerrilla groups on africa, which are those? or most important, they have maps on the jungle or on the savanna? i would like to play guerrilla warfare on the jungle.

Final Fantasy XII is more Indian than Middle eastern but it has a similar feel for what I think you're looking for. It does have Muslim Crustaceans though.

Molyneux was never good, Bullfrog is dead.

Somalians. They're only on one map where they're insurgents. It's an urban map based off Mogadishu. Black Hawk Down: The Map, basically.

Also there are lots of Insurgency maps that take place in heavily forested areas, mostly with the Chechnyan faction.

so they did a fucking loop de loop?

It's kinda amazing that the shitholes of Somalia and Ethiopia used to dogfight each other with Mig-21 and F-5 back in the seventies.

warisboring.com/which-is-better-the-f-5e-tiger-ii-or-the-mig-21-e92e5c5a1ef3#.8io9p2x9t

Oh God, is that what awaits America?

I know it's a joke, but this really is the only game that comes close to approximating islamic culture.

Blame the USSR and their african marxism.

Any grand strat really, make arabia great again

Wouldn't happen to know where I could get some ISIS music from a source that wouldn't get me on watchlist would you? I have some inappropriate music and videogame combinations to make.

just look up Nasheeds on youtube

that was intense fam

Desert pussy is best

For everyone (ideological shills masquerading as third parties more like) that says Holla Forums is as bad as SJWs I present this thread as evidence to the contrary. I've seen what happens when people ask for Nazi games.

inb4 faggots false flagging as Holla Forums

how is this thread evidence to the contrary

I wish here more games about ancient persian mythology and vile demons instead alah-babah stories.

Games aren't meant to reflect anything accurately. They are meant to bring entertainment into your life. Play something based on One Thousand and One Night, like Rise of Legends.

*Nights

slave trainer
or
AoE II playing the Turks

There's a Strider 2/Arcade clone called Osman that's pretty good.

This looks great, very Metal Gear. The world needs more top down stealth games.

Weird, I just started playing it a few minutes ago. I like it but I get the feeling it's more about hot tits than good metroidvania which is both a shame and a relief.

I see you've listened and believed their taqqiya.

Magic Carpet was pretty nice to play. It had great terrain deformation and the anaglyph 3D option (with red/cyan glasses).

>Holla Forums not shitting a games thread on Holla Forums yet
In case you haven't noticed, you aren't on Holla Forums now. Make a similar thread there and then learn from your experience.

Arabs are incapable of creating anything that isn't religious wankery.

Only Iranians are trying and have few games, but they are budget games so don't expect much.

A while ago someone posted a file called isismusicvideo.webm or something similar where presumably isis soldiers drive in a car and they shoot up a yellow car (among others) and they film the aftermath with a trap/nasheed song playing in the background, /r/ing that webm thx in advance
It was in a thread titled "sandnigger games" or some such, again thx guys

The thread was possibly posted in /vg/ instead of Holla Forums

But that one has the best atmosphere, art style, world design and story. The other games feel drab by comparison.

C'mon folks

Motherfucking Quest for Glory 2. There is even a fan remake, if you think that the graphics/interface is too outdated.
The game starts where the first one ended(with you traveling with the kajit cat people to their arabian homeland). Things however aren't all that good, and four elemental creatures are going to attack the city. It is your duty as a wanna-be-hero to train in either fighting, magic, thieving or any combination of them in order to stop the four elementals. You will also have to travel the dessert and if you don't bring water with you, you will die of thirst. If you don't eat you will also starve to death, sleep is also very important. It's a combination between Point and Click Adventure Games and RPGs and it's one of my favorite games ever made, you should all try this game(though I do recommend starting with the first, as the stats from the first one are transferred to the second one).

Pretty much every shooter made between 2007 and 2012. :^)

You won't starve to death in the dessert though.

The Middle East has never been glorious. Before Islam, they were unintelligent Semitic savages with a violent and oppressive culture. After Islam, they just upgraded the level of violence and oppressiveness to maximum overdrive.

The only thing worth anything they ever invented was algebra, which isn't much on the grand scheme of things. In total, 97% of all science and technology in human history has come from Europeans.

Cool meme Holla Forums. You sure are skilled with coming up memes right ;^)

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time is a good game though.

He's a mentally defective person in the first place for thinking Holla Forums is alt right. They hate the alt right because the alt right is a bunch of libertarian cucks who love homos.

Oh, also OP. Play Europa Universalis IV or Crusader Kings II as Moslems. It's pretty fun, you can focus on expanding in the east without much care. In Europe if you conquer too much too fast you'll end up the target of large coalitions.

Source.

I believe that was from "Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950", from Charles Murray.

So yes, about 97% of all contribution has come from Europeans, and of that vast majority from Britain, France, Germany and Italy, the oldest superpowers. HRE and its member states of course counted as Germany.

But really, even though Arabs have always been a bunch of inbred savages, there are some good games and gameplay of them. I find it very fun playing as Moslems in EUIV.

Also Prince of Persia Sands of Time was one of my favorite games as a child, though Persians weren't Arabs, they were actually Aryans and related to the other two Aryan groups, Germanics and Northern Indians. Unfortunately nowadays Iranians are quite race mixed with Arabs and not pure Aryans anymore.

It's been a long time since I played the games, but I do remember eating being very important, which is why I always went to the restaurants and bought the avocado sandwhiches in IV.

That's a rather arbitrary cutoff point though, rather suspiciously around the time other (as in, East Asian) countries started coming into their own. But I'm sure you would not be fooled by this kind of biased propaganda just because it strokes your MUH ARYANS fetish, right?

Also, good job spregging out in the thread for absolutely no reason.

Take your mudshits and curryniggers with you and go.

Mate… Are you saying LESS than 97% of science and technology between 1950 and 2016 has come from Europeans? If anything, more.

It's not propaganda it's a fucking statistic. Also, you are legitimately fucking CLUELESS if you are saying Asians have invented anything in the past 50 years. They've only been using technology invented by the white man, and out of all of them only the Japs have enough intelligence to do it right. But even they don't themselves ever come up with anything new, they just use already existing European inventions to create content.

The ancestors of Persians and Indians used to look like Germans. Now, they have no right to claim Aryan status anymore since they race mixed with Arabs and Dravidians.

Sounds like someone is a bit butthurt because his race has contributed nothing to mankind.

Alright lets add computers, space exploration, medicine advancements that were all developed in western parts of the the world.

Hagia Sophia was built by the Byzantines mate, the Turks just turned it from a church into a mosque after conquering Constantinople, or as you incorrectly say, "Istanbul".

Google "bacha bazi" to find out how rich Arabic culture truly is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_laser
I'm not in the mood for digging for more, that was done in 10 seconds.

They have built the four minarets around it, right?

I'm curious, were there any Prince of Persia clones? Old one or Sands of Time series, doesn't matter which.

none of those were built by sandnigs though

It's all haram since there was no civilization before Islam and if evidence is discovered of one, then it needs to be completely destroyed

Japs invented DVDs or something, no?

I'm close to finishing Yume Koujou Doki Doki Panic, I just have Papa left. It's a crisp as fuck platformer and it contributed some of the best elements to the Mario series. What would Yoshi's games be without Shy Guys?

Shantae's OST is great. The world needs more belly dancers, and the good kind and not the ugly fat ones who keep popping up in Egyptian movies.
Does MGSV count if it's set in Afganistan? I haven't played it by the way, any good?

here's a you

Postan PoP music because why not

And that's it because I forgot the rest of the tracks

I'll give it that the music was nice

TTT was obviously rushed but I still enjoyed it non the less. The things I hate about it is the reuse of lots of enemies and weapons from WW and the complete joke that was that final boss sequence. I think WW's dhaka was the only final boss in the game that actually had a decent challenge.

in the series, I mean.

I had quite some trouble with the Gryphon in WW, at least on Hard

WW on hard was the worst decision I've done as a child. The first fucking enemy you meet(that black crow enemy thing) took like 5 minutes of whacking to kill for whatever reason.
Could be because turning on V-sync with a modern PC fucks up the games so hard and I didn't figure that out until TTT when I was marathoning the series.

I didn't even know you could fight the Dahaka until someone told me how
WW was so much god damn fun

DEUS VULT
REMOVE SANDNIGGER SCUM FROM THREAD
WHAT GAMES LET ME REMOVE KEBAB?

Well last i heard about that, konami was trying to get players to buy fucking video game insurance with real money.

You’re wrong, faggot.

ALMOST AS THOUGH THAT’S WHEN THE BOOK WAS WRITTEN, YOU COCKSUCKING RETARD.
Guess what, you fucking faggot:
THEY’RE FROM THE SAME COUNTRIES.
THIS DIDN’T HAPPEN, YOU FUCKING APOLOGIST
PROVE IT WRONG, NIGGER.
Good job outing yourself as a leftist pile of shit.

Reported.

I guess capslock is still cruise control for cool.

It's okay child, you'll grow up eventually.

You were blown the fuck out, shitskin. You have no argument. Reported.

This isn't high school, you can't run off to the teacher when someone makes you cry.

what. Isn't the final boss in warrior within the princess or something. You know, the woman

You were blown the fuck out, shitskin. You have no argument. Reported.

Two Thrones has you "fighting" the Vizier (again), and when I say fighting, I mean a sequence of QTEs punctured by platforming.

what does that have to do with what I posted

It really was, yeah. Nice women too, when they're not trying to kill you.
I really wish games would try emulating its combat system and parkour system instead of Assassins Creed's or Arkhams. It was simple and more style than substance but imagine how deep you could go with a game where instead of preset dial-a-combo system you get a bunch of buttons that do basic stuff(light attack, heavy attack, kick, dodge, block, feint, jump, grab, duck, etc) that branch out into all sorts of cool shit under different circumstances(Roll into grab does a tackle, block attack causes shield bash, block feint causes your character to backstep or sidestep when attacking leaving enemies open, heavy attack grab does a suplex(hey First Templar had it so why not)). That sort of stuff. I have an idea for a game with that combat system in mind but I always procrastinate hard with my /agdg/ so I don't see myself doing it anytime soon.

Ones that aren't strategy games? Most I can think of is M&B which you've already posted and Knights of The Temple. Also give The First Templar a shot but the kebab removal is like three levels and the rest is frenchie/spaniard removal.

I meant is it good as in is it worth downloading 18 gigs if my internet is a bit slow? I really like Ground Zeroes's gameplay and I'd like more of that, I don't really care much about the MGS story to be honest.

Replay the game again and get all the health upgrades, then find the water sword.
Spoilers:From what I remember you can't block or do any parkour shit on him so you need to step up your game if you actually want to win. He's the hardest enemy in the entire series

Thats TTT, not Warrior Within

kek

Strawman.
Nope, your link proves you wrong.
Reported for shitskin.

But that was a indians.
Cool story bro. Gooks made a paper and another cool thing long time ago before European civilization ever exist.

This is the best you can do? White civilization was the first on Earth, you stupid fucking faggot.

Holla Forums not this stupid. You are D&C autist or degenerate troll. Fuck off from this site.

what are mexicans doing with the sandniggers?

Reported for intl.

Thanks for admitting you have zero evidence for your claims, shitskin.

IDs aren't your thing huh, cuckchanner

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

I remember having a harder time against the empress of time.

Read a book, nigger.

Yes. And? Did I stutter when I said 97%? Why did you read it as 100%? All the shit other races than whites have invented. Such as gunpowder or the compass from China, all of them combined, amount to the other 3%.

Also, European civilization existed back then too you fucking retard. European civilization has existed for over 40 000 years. Europeans invented some of the most important things all the way back then too, such as farming and domestication of animals. These were first done by whites.

He cockblocks you from blocking AND parkour, two things I've been relying on heavily in the game. I found him the hardest boss.

Of course they did. Everything is Indian.

Introduced to Europe by migrants from Anatolia. White migrants.

Has anything come out of your "reported"?

He spregged out some more and I'm still here.

In 1992 Japanese inventor Shuji Nakamura invented the first efficient blue LED, and four years later, the first blue laser.
Can you read? Are you retarded, or merely pretending?

Yes, Aryan migrants from Anatolia. Who settled in Europe, and became the ancestors of modern Europeans. Duh.

Yes yes, so amazing, but everything Asians have invented still amounts to less than the 3% of the total.

What? Do you really think pretending to be retarded is going to work? This is what I said in my first post about this you colossal fucking retard.
Here, look.

At no point, never have I said that 100% came from Europeans. That is something you made up in your sick little leftist head. You came up with that, which isn't really that surprising since you're a mentally deranged brainwashed cuck.

For your kind, it's not that uncommon to not understand the difference between 97% and 100%.

But you did say 0% of those inventions came from asians in the past 50 years, as seen in that very same post.
You were proven wrong, now you're trying to shift the goal posts with

>>>/his/37451

So does anyone want to talk about more vidya? I know it's been mentioned before but Osman is pretty good. Probably my favorite Strider game outside of 2014 and the PSX one.

Lying again huh? I say nothing of Asians in that post.

Paris is in the middle-east right?
Anyway it'ss a clone of early 90's platform game Titus the Fox, only some sprites were changed.
It seems to use the same engine as ther Blues Brothers game.