Niggers in "racially motivated" crime spree

It'll be a cold day in hell before the media in the ZOG picks up this story:

"The cops who responded to a call about a woman screaming for help in the middle of the road gave her an instant nickname after hearing her story of survival: 'James Bond'.

College student Jordan Dinsmore, 20, has spoken out about the horrifying ordeal she went through early Wednesday, when three attackers abducted her at gunpoint in Columbia, South Carolina.

The kidnapping was the culmination of an escalating crime spree specifically targeting whites for armed robbery and assault, said Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott.

'They made a statement that they did not like white people and they were only going to rob white people,' said Lott, according to WYFF.

Arrested in the kidnapping and at least six other violent crimes over the month of July were 17-year-old Raquan Dejoure Green and two 15-year-old males who cannot be named because of their age."

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html
archive.is/bi677
archive.is/gPJiD
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744194/Horrifying-video-shows-moment-woman-robbed-gunpoint.html
archive.is/nVS2N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice link, faggot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html

archive.is/bi677

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
subhuman niggers can't drive manual, what a surprise

She's cute in a redneck sort of way, at least her eyes are. I thought she might be a jewess but the close up shows just an odd nose.

I would procreate with her.

feminists will ignore this

She could have been another Channon Christian. I'm willing to make a bet not a single national news source in theZOG will pick this up. Now compare this to the Duke Lacrosse Rape Hoax and draw your own collusions. If you are dumb enough to have a kikebook, might be worth posting.

maybe it's just me, but that groid looks like one from a sprite commercial that gets spammed on goytube.

Anyone think of a more recent supposedly 'racially-motivated' crime in the context of White-on-Black that could be used for comparison in terms of ZOG coverage?

too many to even single one out. How many times has it made national news for a white women cursing at a negro on a bus or train?

Just realized…this has been going on for over 2 weeks, on the cops sure as shite knew they were only targeting whites based on what the negress said. They didn't put out a warning or police sketches because that would have been "racist."

The media really needs the DOTR soon. 7 different violent assaults counting this one from July 17th, and no police warning or police sketch or manhunt?

It's official, niggers are below white women.

Notice how you have to go to UK media to find this the media in the US won't dare say a word about it. These niggers need to be lynched and the Jewish media people who won't cover this and sweep it under the rug need to be made an example of to. Enough is enough these bastards can't keep getting away with this shit. Blacks are killing us and Jewish media still shills narrative that Blacks are victims and Whites are the racist ones.

#JusticeforRaquan

I've always said it: Manual Transmission is theft prevention. Niggers might break into your car, but they will likely steal one more convenient.

Imagine this had been the other way around..it would have been national news for 2 weeks with the FBI hunting for them. the Jews wouldn't even put out a warning, cute (ish) girl almost raped and murdered by subhumans.

Your assumption is erroneous and irrelevant.

V A L K Y R I E
A
L
K
Y
R
I
E

(Checked)
This crime spree has culminated in the theft of my sides.

Reminds me of this story. archive.is/gPJiD
They didn't even report in the mainstream news in the US (still haven't) I had to go to the dailymail to see it.

We have to launch a huge propaganda campaign to publicize this string of Black on White racist crime.

I wish it were more commonplace in burgerland. Some of us teach our daughters to drive stick specifically because of theft and not having to back to my junior years of finding the nigger that stole my bike. When you throw a daughter into the mix, it's going to be a lot more than an older nigger brother beating on his full nigger little brother.

Nice try, kike. I really love how bold you are getting lately. Absolutely doing the work for us and expecting the new stock to just shrug it off and live with it. The kike is its own undoing.

They won't stop until forced to stop.

Its literally insane. We have to publicize the shit out of stories like this, and not just implicate Blacks when we do, but the Jews for instigating it and covering it up.

Take a focus on this post, everyone. This is either a kike, cryptokike, a nigger or the unintiated.

He said in earlier post he was autistic, I think he really just doesn't understand jokes, I noticed it too.

Is this some nigger defense force or just kikes? Niggers can't drive. It's like saying women can drive. What fucking liberal mental fog are you stuck in?

At least my daughter knows not to drive on expired plates. What's your excuse, nigger?

it was a joke with spurdo and the remove kebab guys implying that the sprite nigger also steals cars. You are autistic mate.

I could give you a singular ONE exception to the rule and that is it.

What the fuck are you even doing being a cunt about then? Absolute cryptokike or worse.

Wew lad…

This was supposed to be a cathartic nigger-hate thread…

Jews are 2% of the population, you shouldn't automatically assume somebody is a Jew unlike they're acting like one. Jumping out of a car to avoid getting raped by niggers is rather virtuous Southern belle behavior, not kikery.

It still is, your (((joke))) was kike trash. You've been feeding on garbage that make you think you're clever.

Only an utter retard would find this impotent whinging cathartic.

This is how the internet was taken over by a Chinese peanut farming forum. Rage builds and leads to action. Threads exactly like this.

no shit, hence the "supposed to be".

What's wrong with a good nigger thread? I'm sure they're attempting to orchestrate a nice screen grab but laughing at animals that think they are human is top hate and laughs.

Who even says "whinging" besides absolutely implicit """brits"""?

She's so ugly she's cute as hell.

(checked)
THANK YOU
Someone finally said it

This

1:27 – Is the one in the ski mask speaking formal German?

NOT STICKIED CAUSE MODS ARE JEWS

IMPLICIT

It's almost like (((theory))) that infinite chimps with typewriters could create Shakespeare. Infinite bix nood incoherent nigger babble will eventually sound like a language.

Oh, so you are a nigger.

dasritmuniggawepoetnaowefinnawritbuksand sheeit

See, right here is top kek.

kek. I remember reading somewhere that niggers can't handle silence, so they incessantly mutter gibberish to themselves to fill the void. Every time I've visited a city and encountered nigs, they're always rapping or beebopping. They are incapable of sitting still and being quiet.

(((American))) niggers know nothing but being less than pajeet call center shitters and only remember their master when the whip cracks
Absolute noise in the dialogue. Let's talk more about how Africa needs more good goy altruismbux.

my sides. Maybe the USA was a mistake

That's what the (((merchants))) want you to think. No colonist asked for a spare nigger.

No, Jews were a mistake. Not shipping off/eliminating nogs post-slavery was a mistake. Welfare was a mistake. (((civil rights movement))) was a mistake.

Weren't the jews the ones who had the most interest in the slave trade? The solution would have been stopping nigger imports and putting the jews to work in the fields.

15 years I've sold cars and not a single black has ever bought a car with manual on it. They even seemed repelled by manual shift cars unlike the rednecks who love their stick shift.

Is "whinging" some goon term? I see it used by people who want to shut it down a lot lately.

Well, at least there's one good girl out there.

No, that's a terrible idea too.

Most white women don't want to be raped by a unemployed ugly nigger, hence the kidnapping.

Sweden might have something to say about that.

Another one the ZOg media is ignoring in Daily Mail, this one in Brooklyn. This is what the Jew movies and media are doing. Don't know if it's worth own thread, no clear picture but either White or a jewess:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744194/Horrifying-video-shows-moment-woman-robbed-gunpoint.html

Niggah-stole-his-bike. At the end it's gone.

Because it's actual driving as opposed to just steering. Also, manual transmissions are easier on gas.

Also
kys

Autotragics BTFO again.

that's because they value community (((cohesion))) more than preventing white women from being raped

There isn't one unless you go all the way back to the Duke Lacrosse team scandal, which was a hoax.

Manual transmission is anachronistic tech, though. It's not just niggers that don't want it, nobody does anymore. People like to have their hands free to mess with the radio/GPS or sip their coffee.

I never had an opportunity to learn manual. Nobody I knew had a spare beater car lying around to get fucked up.

Do we chastise people who don't know how to ride a horse because they weren't born in the 19th century?

The vast majority of car salesmen are drug-addicted, alcoholic, degenerate scum of the earth. Also, you used the term "redneck" in a non-ironic fashion in your last post, I forgot to point out. Go somewhere and overdose.

You have the reading comprehension of a nigger. It says "I thought she MIGHT BE until I saw close up.." I stand by it, in the original picture from a different angle, she has a very strange nose. One closer examination of eyes and face, it becomes clear she isn't.

Do you think you're talking to who you think you're talking to? We have Ids you dumb nigger.

>>>/oven/

Your mother's dead.

(((5b15a0)))

Will Holla Forums spread this and engage in some red pill raids or just let shills assume every white woman is a whore/coalburner/crypto without any proof in order to placate the lion and let another event go to waste?

>>>/cuckchan/

That's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Thanks user.

only in cars user
it might explain why there are fewer black truckers…

Meant for

Fuck off, shitskin. They don't want the sandniggers in their country anymore than Americans want spics in theirs. Jews take genuinely mentally ill whites and use the media and the education system to elevate their status and fool the masses into thinking all whites are self-hating fools.

Spread this story everywhere.

Great good job bro

I bought a car with a manual brand new and drove it home without experience. Yeah, I stalled a few times but it's not likely "to get fucked up".

But yeah, normies don't want to put down their mobile facebook machine even while driving so I get your point.

[citation needed]
I have seen countless interviews with Swedish nationals who are praising the Muslims, many of them believing that the sand niggers will end up paying their pensions.
The truth is that the vast majority of them are still welcoming shitskins. The vast majority of Americans want beaners gone and our election (whether or not you like Trump or believe him) spoke volumes about our feelings toward invaders.
If Swedes didn't want the shitskins, they should have been doing something about it long ago.
Yeah. I know.

How new are you? Actually forget it, anyone condoning sitting around doing nothing is a kike shill as far as I'm concerned.

Kill yourself. Spending literally half an hour or less to learn a skill that could prove valuable is too hard. Sounds like nigger tier logic to me.

lel, is this real life?

chechkd

my guess is that they were not "anti race mixing" as the pic name suggests, but that they wanted the woman to appreciate their diks
maybe because she didn't want to coalburn after seeing their mugs

user, the joke went over your head. The user meant that she would be taught that black men are rapists. That was her lesson.

Either way it's hilarious, although mudsharks are likely braindamaged to think "not all black men are like that".
I wonder if we'll meme the anti-gun nigger squads from the Turner Diaries into reality, except they'd be anti-miscegenation squads.

What about saint Tray Tray and Zimmerman?

GTFO newfag kike.

Go and stay go

Back in my degenerate heavy drinking days I would drive drunk a lot. I had a stick shift pickup truck. I gotta say, stick shift forces the driver to pay more attention to wtf theyre doing on the road. Stick shift helped me focus better, thus being able to get home safely.

saved

I saw this thread pop up on halfchan before it was swiftly shoah'd. Nothing I could find on jewgle either.
Anyone have any idea what this is? Looks very juicy.

My girlfriend's friend was robbed at a convince store in Charlotte last night by two niggers. They pointed it at her head and made her empty her wallet as well as everyone else there. Is Dixie where it's going to all begin? The tipping point?

*Armed robbery by two niggers with guns. Sorry I'm typing on my phone like a metroPCS Obamaphone nigger.

Feel sorry for that white girl. Dayum shame.

Is it really that bad over there? Cuckchan is garbage but that bad?

Personally I believe southerners (though also Americans in general) have a quench for rebellion that needs to be satiated. But I can almost guarantee it will all start happening in Dxieland…

I think that's fake, thankfully. I remember seeing that screencap on a middle eastern video, possibly victim of bombing.

Can someone back me up on that?

There's no such thing as a "redneck," Yank.

There are only Southern Gentlemen of varying degrees of wealth vs impoverishment.

Are you saying you don't know how to ride a horse?

Hey everybody, look at this nigger faggot. He's never ridden a horse.

checked
True educators!

Or they have to be playing niggerbeats off their niggertech. Even in a quiet library, or out in nature on a trail. They don't care.

The tragedy is the girl probably got in serious trouble for that while the apes didn't even get a slap on the wrist for acting that way in school.

This entire post reeked of nu-male faggotry

KYS immediately you colossal faggot

Guaranteed them sheboons ooking and eeking on the desks got extra credit because of their expressive dance glorifying their enriching culture.

Fuck I hate public schools

Gas yourself

Public schools would be fine without shitskins and jewish indoctrination.

what

Yeah, that's a forgone conclusion, or did you use to rate niggers above white women?

Zimmerman was a spic
Though the media calls him white

Remember when only computers were racist towards blacks, apparently now stickshift are racist too, what's next? toasters?

Cars be racis n shiet yo niggueh.
Dey b made by tha white man to keep a nigga down!

Australians say it.

I'm certain the only one punished was the white girl. Also, the nigger that stepped on her desk did it on purpose, knowing full well there was a white girl studying there. She did it to piss her off, and she probably thought she could get away with it because the white girl would be to scared to stop her. Niggers love to annoy and intimidate whites, especially white girls. Sadly, many whites don't fight back because they have been conditioned to 1) think that blacks are stronger than whites (the opposite is actually true) and that they will get their asses kicked, and 2) realize that the athorities would take the niggers side and they would be branded racists.
t. white American that went to a black majority high school

Fuck off faggot, I bet you don't even venture out side of the city
Automatics are no fun in the corners

spotted the kikes

Yeah but only when used with the word cunt, as in "Cut it out ya whinging cunt

Cry a river kike

keep bumped so people see this, ZOG media has completely buried it.

Is this from that mafia series? There's like 6 different 3 hour long movies that just have all sorts of hood rats doing hood rat shit, they're like documentaries in the average life of a nigger. Great red pill material btw

Large bodies of water, cursive writing and now cars with manual sticks are certified nigger repellants?

Fucking kikes. Can't give the local community a heads up after a half month of targeted violent crimes? Adds more depth to the "around blacks never relax" adage.

It's because black muscles look bigger, but they don't actually have the same output per mass that white muscles do. I saw a study on that once but didn't save it. It's also why some coalburners go for them because they perceive strength that don't real.

Not sure why teens idolize black people. Whenever they try to look cool it's just the cringiest thing in the world to me. All nodding serenely while they throw up Korean aegyo signs and pinch their dick like toddlers who have to piss.

I remember seeing that they have less subcutaneous fat so the muscles look more visible.

Civilisation and civility is racist, agriculture is racist, schools despite being pozzed as hell are racist, water is racist, not letting white women get raped is racist, etc etc etc

I swear to God I hope Charles Darwin's prediction is true, “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”
― Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

Probably Generation Z or the one after will need to be the one to eradicate niggers are humanity to have a viable future although it'll probably be the chinks that do it and only after whites are mostly all gone.

Literally all the strongest men in the world have all been white. All the records are held by whites. Whites are the strongest and tallest race. All the niggers have is running fast and not for very long because whites have superior stamina to blacks.

can they be cited for noise pollution?

(checked)
what does that mean?
that they can't swim?

i expected someone to steal his bike

Yes, niggers literally can not swim and they avoid even shallow kiddy pools like the plague.

Shiiiieeeeeeet man Ima jus go get me a prius. Thasa nice car. Yanowadimsayinhomie?

How do you not know that niggers don’t swim? They never made a fucking boat in their entire species’ existence. They’re terrified of water. archive.is/nVS2N

thanks….wow, twice in a row

i do know that. i was confused what bodies of water mean. English isn't my first language and i never heard the phrase bodies of water

Thanks for posting, but the story sounds fake. 0/10 would not read again.

Firstly, thanks!
I shared this with someone who wanted to argue and say they saw it on MSM. Look up Benjamin Hooks.

nog was named after a civil rights leader.
I want off this roller coaster. There are no coincidences.

I give this thread a >(2) because there are some funny comments

Ayyyyyy m8. Would you like to buy a real moonrock?

Seems believable to me.

Double dubs confirm.
(((82f9b3))) got BTFO!

goddamn thats some tough love. thanks to the internet ive seen children getting beat and hurt a lot. but ive never seen a parent literally walk on top of an infant. thats fucking rough

8 against 1 and still can't win!
Even 8 tiny Asians would WRECK 1 nigger.

Educate yourself on niggers and swimming, user. It is a hilarious topic.

on the bright side, this looks like an extremely clean pool, as no one is swimming in it.

>no one is swimming in it.
no negroids

no faggot, it is inhuman. a complete lack of basic decency and empathy. get them the FUCK out of our civilization.

It's not a parent, it's a nanny, and the child's father later on beats her to death with a 4x4 wood.

I am calling it
IT'S RACIAL MICROAGRESSION TO HAVE A MANUAL TRANSMISSION CAR

Oi vey goyim dey jus kidz an sheit, they dindu muffin, why should we the MSM report on this? We just jerking off to Trump and how brilliant we are trying to frame him as a plane crash in slow motion.

as much as I loathe coons, even if I could get away with it, I would never beat a child to death with a 4x4. yet another way that makes niggers a worse threat to themselves than any white person.

i think me means beat's the nanny to death with a 4x4? that's respectable

He kills a nanny, not a child, dumbo.

He beat the nanny to death with a 4x4, you dummy.

Of course, I'm a retard with no reading comprehension. It has NOTHING to do with some faggots inability to write clearly between posts

You faggot couldn't just say "my bad" like a man?

Because that'd be boring, and you're all faggots.

Don't be salty just cause you got hivemind swarmed :^)

Suck my dick :^)

In some other timeline it'd be natural and legal to kill every fucking nigger. In another there'd be no niggers left

Why would you?
Most of them are already giving it away for cash and the consolation prize for doing it is the clap, so raping a sheboon is a lose-lose scenario.

Lel, believe it or not, it does happen. That's because most "libraries" these days are (((media centers))) and afterschool-daycares. Before smartphones became accessible, it was many nogs only opportunity to use a computer.

In another timeline they'd all be wiped out a long arse time ago like Charles Darwin wanted. The niggers are a product of inferior evolution in the human species and the savage races such as them have to be exterminated or homo sapiens are fucked.

It's Brooklyn, most likely a spic

I'll just put this here

Makes me wonder if caribbean nogs can swim.

Williamsburg is all hipster scum, it's not nigger/spic anymore. Which maybe doesn't make it more tragic but still, any nigger touching a white (unless it has a history of coal burning and deserves it) is cause for concern. The Jews have whipped them into a real frenzy. Something right out of "Turner Diaries."

That article was making it sound like it was more magic racism that made them unable, but I'm pretty sure it has more to do with them having denser bones. I would guess no.

More to do with nigger temperament. They panic in water. Probably an evolutionary thing, since Euros were always near the water in one form or another swimming became an asset. The nigger never built a boat or crossed a river so it never evolved the ability.

Forever a mystery….

Well, that and needing to be competent in order to get a CDL, regular drug tests by employees, and dealing with cops at weigh stations every so many miles.

Wish this could get stickied, people need to know the details of this story and see if it can spread. Not only the crime, that's the least of it. But that the Jews knew these niggers were out hunting for Whites for over 2 weeks and not only did nothing, but warned no one and now the Jews are covering it up. God i wish Dr. Pierce were still alive to spread stories like this.

She probably is Cajun. The sort of thing where her great , great grandfather was probably an Injun. The fact that she jumped out of a moving car to save herself shows she has guts and is excellent wife material, she may not be a 10/10 but she has it where it counts. I would inseminate in a heartbeat.

It shows she has a good head and good instincts as well. Her only mistake was arguably not aiming the car at a telephone pole or tree before jumping out.

Arguably because our fucked up legal system would then try to charge her for the death of "three urban youths who didn't do nuffin" while escaping from being raped and murdered by them.

Why has noone said anything about the mother and her advice to her daughter?

Now that's a redpilled mom.

That image looks old
Scion is defunct, but the car looks new
Only mentioning because dailyfail has a history of passing off bullshit or old shit

The image doesn't need to be recent, maybe that's the only picture of the car the family had, not everyone is /o/ and takes pics of their cars every time they park it.

Respect.

Other white women do well to learn from her or just skip straight to strapping a pistol between your boobs or on your thigh.

Looks like all the ingredients are being prepared for Nigger Soup.

I learned how to drive stick from playing fucking video games. My first car was a Civic, 5 speed stick. The only time I fucked up was when I forgot to give it enough gas when starting in 2nd gear from a stop sign. It was a pleasure to drive. It was like I could feel more of the car. Hard to describe, like I was more aware of its mass distribution while sitting in it.

Also I taught myself how to ride a horse by fucking reading. First time I did, people were shocked that I knew how to calm the thing down when some faggot thought it would be funny to make a loud noise. I don't claim to be an equestrian or a horse whisperer or anything, though. Never let a horse stomp on your chest. It is rather painful.

Even if I spoke nigger, I wouldn't understand a single word, cause they're all hollering and mumbling at the same goddam time over loud music. The only message they're able to convey is that they're all fucking retarded.

Welp, if I'm ever not too poor to own a decent car I know what I will be buying.