Creatures Thread

Creatures Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatures_(video_game_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatures_(video_game_series)
Creatures Thread Info

Oh shit, I remember that game. I had the second one back in the days.
Creatures Thread Comment

Thank you

As fun as the game was, all the norns were too stupid to defend themselves or even eat when they were hungry. I've played Creatures 1, 2 & 3 and only through add-ons were the norns able to survive without my intervention.

All the little graphs of their brain activity don't mean shit when they just walk in circles and let Grendels beat them to a pulp. I would support a sequel if they actually got artificial life to work.

You need to teach the Norns, and hurt the Grendels. Thank you.

I can teach them the words, and tell them to eat food, but afterwards they should be self-sufficient, and not succumb to the one-hour-stupidity-syndrome. Also, there's not a lot to do with them once they collect all the floating tokens. It's not like if I leave them alone long enough they'll learn how to have a conversation or grow plants.

Furthermore, I wish the Grendels had as much of a chance to learn and grow as the Norns, but the programming basically translates every action they have into a punch.

I played the PS1 version of this and was weirdly enthralled by it. I should play the PC versions since from what I understand, the PS1 game was the stitched up Frankenstein's monster of the franchise.

The Norns are not humans and cannot learn like human they are like toddlers and toddlers are not easy to feed itself. Thank you

Grendels are bad you must hurt grendels to do well, Thank you.

I only saw the box of the game in the stores.
It always looked kinda interesting, but I never got it.
So I've no idea how good the games really were, except that they were really popular apparently.

Get Creatures 1. Thank you.

why is op thanking almost every poster?

I am not.

I like this thread
I like OP
Thank you for this thread

fuck you, thank you

5/8 posts you've thanked, this is excluding your own posts

Creatures mobile looks like shit and will never happen
Anyone have any success getting 2 to work? I have the black box problem. Disappears when I crtl+alt+delete but then my mouse turns invisible.

That is true but not important to Creatures Thread. Please post about Creatures.

Thank you.

is op autistic or just the game dev ?

No. Thank you.