Who are the jpost's 50 most influencial jews in 2017?

archive.is/P8sKb

jpost.com/Not-Just-News/Who-are-the-JPosts-50-most-influential-Jews-in-2017-Help-us-choose-499180

have a bump

My sides

So much kvetching

Hello, jpost kike. Prepare to be gassed :^)

Not sure what angle you are going with this. My first impression is to spread it on twitch (+ related sites) and nominate Reckful or someone. There is going to be enough comments dropping in for them to consider him on the list and in return a lot of newfags have to scroll past the top 15 and will subconsciously remember some of them for later. Could be decent exposure although there is no red pill directly involved. Also worth considering is that other people on the platform will probably mention it. Making it into a joke is often the way to go.
>tfw no sockpuppet

Checked

It's a hit list you idiot.

Funny how no Rothschilds are mentioned

Nope. The (((user))) who posts links to jpost is a known giga-kike.

(((OY, how much do ya think I could sell those for? Id make more money than selling baby ashes at Auschwitz)))

This guy has the right idea, make sure Jeffrey Epstein goes to #1.

Expanding on that, (((OP))) and his (((friends))) are supposed to show up and get us all to denounce Trump because MUH IVANKA and MUH KUSHNER. That's the purpose of his thread. But it looks like their shill routine has been delayed.

Milo Yiannopolous :^)

Then fill it up with the heads of the media, congressmen, senators.

we can use the list later to further prove what one Jew calls a blood libel

Also why can't I see the comments section. I want to say rude things about the Jude.

Modpost in there says that both "good" and "bad" kikes will be considered, so it's possible, push for it.

Obnoxious faggot, but would be hilarious.

DAILY REMINDER

Powerful and truly-influential Jews pay to have their names kept off these lists.

Adblock?

Are any Rothschilds even in the running? And does that mean Netanyahu isn't that powerful?

Also, don't go in guns blazing. Suggest Rothschilds and upvote things like Epstein.

They're pretending they're asking their viewership to decided, but that's bullshit - the list is already chosen, no pun intended.
And, as I said, truly influential/powerful Jews pay to have their names taken off these lists, same goes for the '[media outlet]'s richest people' lists.

This is Jewish media, its all a fucking sham.

I still laughed.

Drudge
just so normies can recognize the (((filter))) of that site…though, I doubt many read jpost.

Pol/ should do a top fifty jews and compare.