Let's talk about Sean Spicer

SPICER AND RINSE PENIS
So there's some speculation that Spicer was a close personal friend and recommendation of Penis. Spicer was supposed to keep tabs on Trump and resigned when it was clear that Penis was going to get the axe.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/21/anthony-scaramucci-new-white-house-communications-director-edged/
archive.is/G3eIi
If Spicer ever dogwhistled to white nationalists, he did it on accident or perhaps on purpose to make Trump look bad.
Spicer was never /ourguy/. He was just another cog of Cuckservatism and the Israel-first GOP. By losing Spicer and Penis, now is the chance to send the message that what is going on now is not some Reagan-friendly bullshit Repulicuck agenda. We can now actually have a party that represents the right- even if slightly Kosher.

Scaramucci does look better, but he also worked for the Obama administration as a fundraiser and has leftist views on gun control. I'll post some of his tweets in the next reply. Scaramucci seems better than Spicer by a long shot, but he's going to have to tuck that liberal bullshit away and get with the program.

Ah yes, truly a white nationalist administration - with half of its members being Jews.

Obviously this admin is not white nationalist. I will, however, be happy with a wall, a curb of non-whites entering the country and a thorough dismantling of the Republicuck party.
The Dems are well on their way to splintering themselves in a million pieces on their own.

Whatever the case, Spicer was fun. But Mooch is even better. The man exudes unbelievable memetic power. I'm not too worried about the views he held in his former life. Surely many of you had the same shift back in the fall of 2014. Maybe even more violently. Of course I can't say for sure, but I have a good feeling about the guy.

Why so specific? mine was later than that, but not as recent as some.

EVERY THREAD. COULD YOU REMIND US IN EVERY THREAD? THAT WOULD BE NICE.
(you)

shoot him.

I agree with all of what you said.
But in the interest of looking back on Spicer's time as WHPS, let's look at it honestly.
He was a Penis stooge and not /ourguy/. But this signals that shit is not going to be the same old kikes running the show.
McMasters is next, so I've heard. So nice seeing all these Neo-liberal faggots being disposed of.

You and others like you need to stop brushing these things under the rug because you've got some intense need to agree with everything Trump does. Scaramucci is shit when it comes to gun control laws, and you have to accept that and be ready to push back against him if he tries to invoke any latent kikery.

You're missing the point. He's fucking Sicilian. Loyalty to the alpha = survival. Sicilian mothers ride their sons to be loyal from the cradle just like Jewish mothers turn their sons into miserable doctors & lawyers.

This one time when some bitch fucked 5 guys, which ended in a weird coalition of Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and the Koch Brothers dealing a fatal blow to the Foucaltian left. Pic related.

True, but he was still pretty amusing. If he was old guard it is better that he's gone, but I just can't bring myself to hate him in the same way as the rest of the cuckservatives.

And you need to stop worrying about things that would realistically cause all of Trump's supporters to flip their shit. At this point it's more likely Mooch will hand out free Tommy guns than ever call for gun control again.

Now that I think about it, was there any other reason Spicer was so liked on here besides the fact that he once took a pic of a Gundam cosplay at an anime convention? Any other reason at all?

Yeah, nah. I'm going to continue to point out flaws. If he's changed, great. If he hasn't, then fuck him.

He dogwhistled to us a few times. The Holocaust thing is what comes to mind.
He didn't specifically mention Jews on Holohoax Remembrance Day. Then another time he said Germans didn't use chemical weapons and everyone flipped out and swore he was /ourguy/ because they extrapolated that he meant no "Zyklon."

He has no role in policy decision making. He deals w/ the press & the messaging. Either you're too stupid to understand that, or you do understand it, but criticizing people w/ more power than you makes you feel less insignificant

There is nothing wrong with judging people by their actions instead of their words - and it's a fools errand to do the opposite.
Or are you a fan of obongo because he told you that he would change things for the better?

We should talk about the Spicer fanboys who after months of press conference threads have become so loyal to Spicer that they've resorted to defaming Italians out of spite over Scaramucci.

Huh, that must be what that five guys burgers and fries image was about. Maybe one day I'll know.

When people say shit like that it just proves to me that the entire Anglosphere should be Anglos only. It's clear we're just not the same people in the same way that non-whites aren't the same as whites.

I don't want to sound like an asshole but that's retarded. You shouldn't play favorites over obvious cucks because they had funny memes.
If he's shit, he's shit. By all accounts after the fact, he was shit. He was a Rinse Penis recommendation and perhaps even a condition.
A few people have alluded that was the case.
When you find out these people are cucks and retards, you can't hang on to them. Let them go and be honest with yourself about the next guy.

Trump himself was once shit when it came to gun control. Scaramucci's job does not involve any policy setting, his opinions on the 2A are completely irrelevant.

I don't disagree with you at all. If he continues to do his job as he has over the past week, then good on him. He will forever have my respect as long as he keeps BTFOing faggots and keeps his personal politics at home.

The fixation on Cabinet members & underlings needs to stop

I'm Slavic & Gallic. Come remove me if you can stand to be away from the computer that long

When people say shit like that it just proves to me they're a dumbasses who has no fucking idea what they're talking about.

Nah.

Nope.

This is really the truth. Fixation on Trump's employees creates fandoms and loyalties. But Trump doesn't keep people around forever like typical politicians. Trump fires people all the time. Trump made firing people his fucking brand.

When you create a fandom for a Trump employee, you're just setting yourself up for when Trump fires that employee. Spicerfags became more loyal to Spicer than Trump himself. Trump fired Spicer but Spicerfags don't want to let go.

Some of us consider putting out a few very public opinions about their stances on gun control as an action. Maybe some anons are sedated from all of the Trumping and chess, but not I, I don't trust him. We'll see what actions he performs in the coming months before I ease up at all on him being a more prominent figure.

He said the fixation needs to stop. By all means pay attention to what they're doing. But anybody creating fandoms around Trump employees is fucking retarded.

Apologies.
In that sense, we should stop fixating on them. These people are not your friends. Even if you like what they do, they are just tools. When the tool doesn't do what it's supposed to, you toss it aside and get another tool. You don't look back and eulogize the tool as the best tool ever. You just get another and start working again.

If he does his job, Trump will keep him around. If he performs poorly, Trump will fire him. "Trust" has little relevance.

Trust is relevant when you're electing a representative, because you can't fire that representative when they fuck up. You have to trust that they'll behave a certain way for the next 4-6 years. That's not how it works with senior staff.

Exactly right.

Nice obvious concern trolling, nice message discipline you goddamn LARPers

These fandoms only seem to apply when a Republican is POTUS. That's how they fucked Nixon, same narrative "Oh POTUS is a dummy X pulls the strings - OMG X did abc bad news for POTUS" - & the conservatives/right wing follow in droves the same pattern

Just proof we let too many Germans in. Go make your own damn country instead of continually claiming Germans are the majority of whites based on low population count counties. Especially since you only do it to lay some sort of claim of control.

I would prefer you just make your own countries somewhere, there's lots of non-white land out there. If we're trying to prevent white genocide, not recognizing the obvious fact that we are just as different from each other as we are from non-whites is going to be a problem. Especially when krautfags like that one keep doing what he just did.

Why did you purposefully ignore the part where I said it's better that he's out?

Who?

Pussy. Come remove me. Don't you love the white race, aren't you its savior?

Nope.

:^)

Because you said you didn't want to think of him as another cuckservative. But that's what he is. Failure to be brutally honest even though you may like someone is faggotry and weakness.
He wasn't that good at his job. And you probably bit on the memes too hard. Don't do that.

Speculation is fine but you've yet to give me any reason to care what Mooch thinks, given his job is to say what someone else wants him to say & if he doesn't do it he'll be gone…

German Americans are the single largest ethnic group in America. Reported for anti-German shilling.

They're keeping their heads down in this thread. They're around though, check out the other threads on the Scaramucci/Benis/Spicer topic.

PS: If you wanna speculate, how about his decision to talk to that chatty-Cathy reporter? That's much more serious than whatever he pretended to believe in public in the past

I actually intended the thread to be more about Spicer tbh.
I'm sure Scaramucci will have many threads dedicated to him in the future where we can discuss him more. Meanwhile, there is no harm in recognizing what he thinks as an individual and keeping tabs on it.

Purging you or not bothering has nothing to do with saving "the white race". Purging you may save Anglos, though.
That what you wanted, faggot?
You're ignoring the point I'm making, which is that we are recognizing that non-whites are too different to live in white lands. We are ignoring the same is true between white ethnicities as well. For example, look at what happened in Eastern Europe after the USSR collapsed. Those countries were all white, and still had issues because they aren't the same people. They had wars and ethnically separated into their own countries. I get it, you're a mystery meat hapa so you don't understand.

Why? That's obviously what he was hired to do.

Go back to your containment board /brit/.

"I never like that piece of shit"

Filtered for LARPing

Ignore a real issue all you like.

NO. Talking out of school to a reporter who's pulled that "off the record bullshit before. Especially after a slick debut, he follows up by talking about Reince is a cock-blocker & Bannon sucks his own dick… seems a bit reckless. Maybe it isn't, maybe it's brilliant but it looks funny

I think he was hired to be a hot-headed shit-talker. Why else would Trump hire an Italian with such an aggressive predisposition? If Trump wanted somebody who was collected and metered with his words, he'd have hired a German.

And what better reporter to talk to if you're objective is to talk shit? When you want to talk shit "off the record" and have it go public, you do it with a reporter who has that sort of reputation.

Right, that's the other possibility. Eg, Trump wanted to send a message to his inner-circle "nobody's untouchable" so he sends the hothead in & let's it take care of itself. I could see either one being true

Scaramucci could be chaff Trump is using to give the media too many things to complain about, thus burning people out and diluting the media's content. This seems to be a tactic Trump often uses.

If this is what Trump's doing, then Scaramucci's job is to be outrageous and pick fights with people. Italians are good at this.

If that's his job, I really like him.
The only thing better would be a hotheaded southerner. I would love to see the day when Jed Higginbotham becomes WHPS and gets angry at the press kikes.
The appointment of Scaramucci is funny. You can't make fun of Italians without them getting pissed. Italians are tribal and it would be funny to watch the media kikes go after Italians because of Scaramucci only to have them all get redpilled in the process.

ENOUGH
Not only are Pepe's colors wrong, the woman doesn't even look like a fucking frog. Are you trying to shill Pepe as a species-mixer? Degenerate nigger.

>>>/methods/

He is literally just a "politician", nothing more, yes these tweets are detestable, but in the end what is he but filler? Kushner is who we should be worried about.

I've been hearing that Kushner is now getting cucked by Bannon, which is good news. Bannon isn't really /ourguy/, but he somewhere between us and boomer-nat. Bannon could be a very good guy to push those faggot boomers a little farther to the right.
Boomer cucks like Breitbart and like Andrew Breitbart himself. Bannon should be doing more to appeal to that base and bringing them over. He could be doing a lot more of that, but I suppose he's a little to busy to shitpost at boomers.

Italian Americans as a group are probably the most racially awake demographic of white people in America already. It's part of that tribalness. They don't necessarily single out jews for their derision though, they're more likely to treat jews as equally not Italian as everybody else. A lot of them are jew-wise, probably moreso than the general public (but far less so than your typical German American in Idaho or Pennsylvania), but it's not really the same as their general racial awareness.

Fucking boomers, can't wait till they all kick the bucket, you'd think old farts would be based, but goddamn they love to prove you wrong.

Until he is out he is very problematic.

To his credit, Scaramucci has deleted and disavowed his earlier tweets. Time will tell.

You could just as well be describing the my grandpa, who's father immigrated from Poland, near Germany. He said "Well, some of my kin used to talk about Jews but I think all that religion stuff is about controlling people anyway"

I'm going to give him a clean slate with the probability that he's a different guy than he was when he wrote those tweets.
Putting on my Italian stereotype, I'm a McNigger (over 95% "british aisles" according to ancestry.com's dna test) this is truly the largest role he's had and he plays for a winning team. Italians love to win and do not tolerate loss. There were a lot of degenerates in Germany prior to 1933 and they changed because Hitler was a winner. I'm not going to compare Trump to Hitler, but it's plain to see that they're both winners. It's no stretch to assume that being given the biggest WH role that Mooch has ever gotten will help him understand which side his bread is buttered on.
It's time for him to hang up his liberal hat because that didn't get him anywhere since he's not a nigger. I believe him being given this role might change his view on many things and probably already has.

Christ, he's nearly there. Religion is about controlling people, gramps. And Judaism uses that control for nefarious purposes and has since the beginning.

It's amusing to me that nobody is even interested in the topic at all. It's a real thing.

Here are a few posts in this very thread which all treat different ethnicities as if you can say things in general just based on their blood alone. Almost like the ethnicities are different. It's a bad idea for whites and non-whites to have the same government. Why is it a good idea for different kinds of whites to have the same government? It's going to have the same problems. If you weren't a nigger, you could add 2 and 2 and notice this fact.

Spicer absolutely sucked at his job, aside from the two or three wisecracks he managed to make over the course of his entire career as press secretary he was limp dicked and ineffective. Scraamucci might've taken lefty stances early in his career (2012-2013) but that can easily be construed as him just laying groundwork and playing the game to get where he wanted to be. His outbursts on Bannon and Rinsed Penis points to someone who's comfortable with a certain level of violence and Im more then certain he wouldnt have a problem blowing holes in anyone who broke into his own home. Those particular statements seem like political posturing more then they do serious stances in light of his recent behavior. you gotta remember Obama was in power during that period, and his cock was the one that had to be sucked to get anywhere during his tenure.

Part of my family is Italian. They'll shit-talk jews one moment, Germans the next, and niggers after that. They don't shy away from talking shit about the jews which makes them a different from the "run-of-the-mill American racist" who prefers talking shit about niggers never jews. But in their minds jews are nothing special. Not deserving of special protection, but neither deserving of special criticism. 90% of Italian American's I've met are like this to some degree.

They go a bit easy on the Irish and Mexicans, moreso the Irish. I think it's a catholic tribalism thing.

Oh yeah, and they definitely like Poles. They rarely talk about Poles though. Poles aren't a very visible demographic so they don't get talked about often. Poles are typically catholic so I think that's catholic tribalism again.

This is my basic attitude on race. Another grandpa quote, in the line at McDonalds, I'm 12 y.o. "The problem with the niggers is they think you took something from them"

No shit, you might want to look into where those 20 million English Americans went between the 1980 and 2000 census. Hint: it's the American category.

All those "Americans" are completely mixed up with other varieties of white. None of them know what they are anymore, they stopped keeping track decades ago and thus have no mechanism to maintain any sort of ethnic purity. The "American" demographic is a chaotic mix of anglo, german, french, scottish, etc.

That's why they respond to surveys with "American" not "Anglo".

The 1980 census proves you wrong.

The idea that there's different breeds of whites and that they should be opposed to each other is nonsense, and part of the kikes divide and conquer strategy. If your skin is white, you're good. This micro division of muh nordic superiority and Anglo inferiority or whatever the fuck you're trying to divide eachother up upon is ridiculous, and only thins our numbers and cohesion.

OK, my white brother. I'm gonna need your credit card number & bank account routing number immediately. I need the cash. Don't say no or you're just giving into the kikes

how does that even relate to what I said you fucking nigger.

They really do hate whites working together.

d&c kikes, user.

Jesus, the southeast is full of orcs, southwest full of taco bowls. The north is breddy white tho. Must be the winters.

The D&C faggot is putting the cart before the horse.
Whites need to come together first and if further segregation is needed, we can agree on it together. Whites mixing with other whites isn't the problem. The problem is kikes and niggers.
This is the same Jewry that tricked whites into fighting other whites in both world wars.
There's already a "multicultural" country where whites of all types intermingle. It's America. And it would be fucking great if there were no kikes or niggers here. Multiculturalism between Europeans and Europeans alone isn't a problem. The problem is fucking niggers and kikes, you fucking doublenigger.

Look at the year it was published. I guarantee you both halves look almost the same now, except the northern midwest.

Orcs stay pretty contained to the gibsme cities in the Midwest. So even though their numbers grow, their reach doesn't in maps like this. Id bet California is much more tacobowled now, and there's probably more taco creep in the SW

When will you earthers learn?

You've twisted what I said in a completely different direction. Come on man, I've been working on an open fuel system for several hours and my reading comprehension isn't that bad. You're just messing with me.

You don't need to tell me that. Tell it to:

No, the rural south is still significantly more nigger than the rest of rural America. By a very massive margin.

The first one of those is definitely a kike. I think the second one is just an extremely autistic Britbong. You're right about our enemies absolutely hating the idea of whites being united in a common cause. It scares the bejesus out of them, as it should.

This. Niggers breed faster than anyone except spics.
The Deep South is full of niggers because they're too lazy to move. Niggers don't really "live" anywhere. It would be more accurate to describe what they do as "occupying" or "infesting." The south has a full on infestation.
They are like insects. If there's gibs, they will continue to infest an area.
Just like in Africa, they have no need to go anywhere else and so they don't. They don't like to go new places. They just infest until an area can't sustain them anymore.
Contrast that with the white European spirit of conquer and explore.
Niggers and spics, once they get here, are content to infest and occupy until they die.

They only show up in the rural areas census because population density is so low that a thousand of them at the county seat is like half the population. The rest of the south though is definitely nigger central, but that can be said of almost any city in the nation with more than a million people.

In other parts of the country, small rural towns are white. Their "county seats" are white. In your typical rural county in Pennsylvania for instance there are very few niggers anywhere. In southern states that's not the case.

The South has more niggers no matter which way you slice it. Major cities notwithstanding.

You seriously don't know what a county seat is?

In states outside the south, these sort of towns are typically white. Just like any other small town.

That fued was peddled after the election and yet here we are with kushner still kikeing it like the rat he is.

I forget who did the piece, but Trump has been highlighted since the beginning of his admin for bringing in people who might not agree with him, but are proficient (I wanted to say best, but only Mattis fits that). I understand that keeping some bad apples in can spoil the bunch, but it seems that the worst of his admin has been the people that pretend to agree, as opposed to outright disagree.

See . Spicer was fun (I do love some Gundam), but he was a counter-productive stooge.

I hope the left, kikes, and the media go after italians because of the mooch if americans with italian heritage get redpilled we take NJ and CT. Getting trump again in 2020 should be easy enough but remember he's only ever been a good step in the right direction and the real political battle will be to get someone at least as good or better in 2024

most ethnic groups gather in certain states we should just get rid of the federal government and different groups of whites will be living under different governments in america

Seriously the amount of faggots who attribute every action by a Trump appointee completely neglects the concept of personal autonomy

Fellate a gun

It's my thesis that Scaramucci is just doing what Scaramucci does. And that Trump hired Scaramucci because he knew what sort of man Scaramucci was and decided such a man would be useful.

And you are perfectly reasonable in your sound thesis

It's pretty obvious, Mooch's job is to create some drama and hog the limelight for a bit. Penis was just there to keep the cucks in congress happy, Trump knew from day 1 he'd be firing the guy by about now.

Spicer never liked comfortable, he looked like a fucking deer in headlights. He's basically a pussy. We'll see if Scaramucci is a "big guy" or not. But, that ugly Sarah Huckabee is going to be press secretary, and she's better than both Spicer and the Mafia's "inside guy" in the WH.

Timely bump.
Mooch is fired.

Look. If Mooch was stupid enough to talk about killing leakers on day #2 he obvious was going to say way stupider shit down the road. It sounds funny to us but that dude was a ticking time bomb of stupidity. We know Bannon talks like this too but he never goes off in public because hes a pro.

I think he was doing it on purpose. I don't think he really wanted the job that badly. I think he put on a show for a few days and that was it.

Let this all be a lesson to you 1488D chesscucks. These people are not /ourguy/. Spicer was not our guy. Mooch isn't.
Have a look through this thread and see all the anons cucking for mooch after one fucking day. It's embarrassing.
Be skeptical of everyone. Look into everyone. If it seems fishy, like with the 2A tweets, it probably is.

stopped reading there.

Shit's getting done with every step. Don't be mad if people get invested with a side character or two.

Awww… you can't handle the bantz?

Claiming that everyone in the Trump administration is /ourguy/ gets old. It also makes you look ridiculous when it's revealed that you've been duped.
If you're running around saying faggots like Spicer are /ourguy/, you're really making everyone look bad and stupid. Instead of jumping on the next WHPS's dick, stop for a minute and analyze who he really is.