ORDER OF THE EASTERN STAR

Let's talk about the Order of the Eastern Star.

This freemasonry group was formed in 1850.

They are a global group in 20 countries with over 500,000 members.

Their headquarters is located on Dupont Circle, very close to the White House and other prominent Washington locations.

Their logo is an upside-down star, a Sigil of Baphomet.

They once splintered into the Masonic Fraternal Police Force, where Grandmaster David Henry (former Emmy winner) and other members, including Brandon Kiel (former Kamala Harris aide), had multiple photographs with people such as Jerry Brown, Bill Clinton and Maxine Waters (they even gave Maxine an award).

>Masonic Fraternal Police Department website: masonicfraternalpolicedepartment.org/about/
>Giving an award to Maxine Waters: lasentinel.net/congresswoman-maxine-waters-assemblyman-mike-davis-receive-awards.html
>David Henry wins an Emmy: youtube.com/watch?v=Ue9K5KMM_S8
>Vice article about the MFPD, with pictures of David Henry and Bill Clinton: vice.com/en_us/article/gqmgem/questions-wed-like-to-ask-the-masonic-fraternal-police-department-882
>Grandmaster David Henry during the George Zimmerman situation: youtube.com/watch?v=UxWMNIqONYc
>The MFPD gets arrested: latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-aide-harris-accused-rogue-police-force-20150505-story.html

Grandmaster David Henry also died in 2016.

>vice.com/en_us/article/5gj73b/the-so-called-chief-of-las-weird-fake-masonic-police-died-suddenly-on-monday

The logo on the badge is the same as the logo of the Eastern Star.

The Order of the Eastern Star went to an NAACP event with Muriel Bowser in 2013.

>Eastern Star / Muriel Bowser at NAACP event: naacpdc.org/events/events/past.htm

Back in 2012, an orphanage they used to run became a Med-Star Health facility.

>ir.comstockhomes.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=710774

Harry S. Truman did a speech at the Order back in 1950, where he took a lot of his White House staff to join him.

>presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=13641
>trumanlibrary.org/publicpapers/index.php?pid=1004&st=&st1=

A woman called Lisa Ransom worked for Augustus F. Hawkins, Maxine Waters and John W. Olver, and worked with numerous others to bring about the Dodd-Frank Financial Refrom Act. She is a member of the Order.

>cteec.org/lisa-ransom

Shaq Attack knows about them.

>eastern-stars.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/bro-shaq-oneal-welcome-to-phamily.html

Other famous members include Maya Angelou, Ruth Ann Minner, Caroline Ingalls, Dale Evans, Carrie Ingalls Swanzey, Martha Griffiths, Harry Truman, Rosa Parks, Maxine Waters, Patsy Jo Hilliard, Clara Barton (founder of the American Red Cross), Eleanor Roosevelt, Eva McGown, Everett Dirksen and Colleen Dewhurst and Laura Ingalls Wilder.

>eastern-stars.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/famous-notable-eastern-stars.html
>mnoes.com/?page_id=1435

Prince Hall Freemason and Eastern Star Charitable Foundation website:

>princehallcharitablefoundation.org/home.html

Relevant images, including owl imagery, Illuminati tattoos, Nelson Mandela, and somebody that worked at the U.S. Department of Defense at the same time as being a member of the Order.

>imgur.com/a/Rlgup

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pIC4M#selection-441.253-441.256
youtube.com/watch?v=Otnp8tS2BCo
youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go
catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=19721
catholicnewsagency.com/news/full-text-of-popes-in-flight-interview-from-manila-to-rome-84716/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah Good idea

Basically its Freemasonry for womynz right?

Shalom, Holla Forums

Despite the frequent Freemason threads here, I never cared enough to look into them. Lately I've begun noticing more and more Freemason influence in my town, from little "Supported by *townname* Freemason Lodge" stickers to their insignia plastered on highway signs coming into town.
I noticed they have a cute little lodge adjacent to the library and alternative school.
Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do to combat them? What should I look out for in the future?

Are you in Israel?

Don't be combating shit nigga. We are here to learn.

Checked
You're here to learn , I'm here to save the white race

No, Washington
I see a couple guys who come into work wearing Freemason caps, I never looked into it much (before I noticed the /po/ threads)

They're temple prostitutes, and will fuck you if you start the Masonic riddle shit with them. They also fetish BDSM.

t. finally figuring out this esoteric shit after years of chicks 'randomly' throwing themselves at me, family is Mergovian and grandfather was a knight of Malta

the fuck are you on about?

JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

I'm sorry that sometimes the truth becomes repetitive, but

JEWS

How do they tie in with other groups?

I am starting to suspect there's a reason the NSDAP banned masonry and secret societies.

I came from east and shoved my rusty trowel up tubalcain's 13 year old ass. Or something like that.

"suspect" ?

Pure coincidence, goy.

Generally speaking, if you're at the top of one, you're in cahoots with the top of others.
It's not quite this linear though. For example, a Zelator of the A.A. (2nd Grade) is equivalent to about the sixth degree of the Golden Dawn.
Most secret societies (or "societies with secrets") are really just plucking grounds for potential. Most people within the lower ranks are dysfunctional misfits (this is particularly true of the OTO) and are used as fodder for those higher in the hierachy.

Know what it's actually called and/or sauce? first hearing about this

how are they not in full panic about recruiting?! All it takes is some legwork and you find out exactly what you're signing up for before they can get you on snuff-camera

Lower levels don't participate in that kind of thing and, in the OTO's case, market their perversions as "sexual liberation" anyway.
As regards to what's involved at the higher levels, it's generally not spoken of directly (perhaps hinted towards, I'm not sure on this though). In fact, I think the only degree of the OTO that involves homosexual sodomy is the optional 11th degree, but I could be wrong here.
Basically, any that do the "snuff" (sacrificial) kind of stuff will be plucked out into an exclusive side-order. However, I don't think most of these mainstream sects have any of this in their official doctrines. The Golden Dawn, for example, had numerous beefs with Crowley over his promiscuous sexual behaviour. Blavatsky apparently also had a reputation of being quite a prude, so it seems the "perverse" sexual side of things is not a requisite for occult practice and is used as a technique only by certain groups.
Interestingly enough, even though Crowley was a degenerate, in one of his books he caused a bit of an oy vey by mentioning and slandering the kikish child sacrifices taking place in Europe.

If i would make a secret order, mostly white men, number of blacks according to their percentage in society, number of jews depending on other stuff since they are mostly white just a bit off, women, only the most exceptional.

All I know is than an "occult expert" (maybe its you?) acqaintance molested his kid and his ex-wife is Italian and is thinking about calling in some favours. There is also a girl who obviously has some kind of monarch programming used as a plaything. Her uncle isn't too happy about it.

The esoteric shit and monarch psyduck shit is just about bypassing stuff. If you wonder.

your secret order is fuckin shit m8

Then how you would do it?

Explain it to me without being a fucking mongoloid and you might check out their baselines.

Without them

What would both of those processes bypass?

I can't reveal to you the secrets of starting a nigger-free order; for my oaths bind me. You must find and the one true path of your own free will. Until you do so, you shall be known as the nigger king Jamal.

Without them it wouldnt give that little change, and that little young blood, and that is what they emphazie. THey want that like that like young whores.

find and walk*

Exceptions can be made for exceptional niggers for sacrificial purposes only. And this isn't revealed to them until they've spent many years in the Order.

The difference between you and me is that i just look at shit and i know how that goes, each and everytime. And i would show that for free, each and every time.

No, Jamal, you are a nigger. You do not understand any of this. We have been over this already.

Unlike that your "actions have consequences" is like a neat little whatever i dont give a shit about, but you are about to know me, like i outlined it to you from the start. And i will show you that, and you will receive that.

I will have a feast on you.

cool

ASSES AND EARLOBES

You are like my hexacore smartphone that i put in the freezer once you get the task you get heated really quickly. Du würdest deine fresse nicht so aufreisen wenn du nicht schon länger da wärst.

TIts and asses you ignorant. A and T, like the A Team.

IF a nigger talks about exoctic is it a white again?
Or is it a latino because that is commonly known as exotic?

Sorry OP, looks like your thread is now either strictly shills or a shill and some autist who has yet to learn the meaning of race-baiting or D&C.
Still wanna know the name of the red priestess call/response

And we are probably both, just like freak genetics, just like everything i wrote here and elsewhere.
Like the bloodlust i feel i sometimes, a heat that comes from the bottom to the top, the samurai was the ultimate craft who craved the steel.
If you have both, you have the weapon.

I think the occult tends to draw those types. Forever dysfunctional fuck ups that need to belong to some "elite" group in order to give them some sense of social esteem. It's the same psychology that "hipsters" and artfags operate on in high school - outcasts that form a tightly knit niche group and pretend that they're "above" those that perceive them, rightfully, as losers.
Kind of like Holla Forums on our half-retarded brother chan, but generally less intelligent and more prone to delusions of grandeur by way of magick because most of them are incapable of doing anything in actuality and the effects of their "magick" cannot be measured/disproven because it's all in the "astral world"… maaannnnn.
All perversions are really just inhibitions (taboo) that couldn't find adequate sublimation.

I m a weapon.

I am starting to suspect that shills are worried that this generation of white men will (re)discover the power of The Craft.

Overrated desu; I like vampire trash better. Based nigress though amirite?

No tits, upper body isnt full of tits.

you know the purpose of the masonic order and its subgroups, right? it's to rule over mankind and fight God for his power, or kill him.

To be fair.

Fuck wrong res.

IF you want austronauts you maybe have a bubble that forms their very own bubble to conserve heat under certain circumstances.

so they're utopians who think mankind can build paradise in a fallen world? fat chance.
have you received initiation through the Rite of ButtFuckery?

archive.is/pIC4M#selection-441.253-441.256

source?

in the link right there. it's a long read, but important. one of the /x/fags here once articulated the difference between the esoteric journey and the occult journey, but I don't have the cap. basically, the esoteric journey is a path to enlightenment through study and suffering toil (study, rituals, etc.) while the other is a path to enlightenment through passing on of truths kept safe through shameful secrets and threats of violence or death.

Fat chance that this is goes out really soon like a couple of beers.

The esoteric is just like an ampflification going for the goods, nothing more than that.
Just like i will give the bees the shovel for trying to fuck with my favourite boobanimal.

They give me a bloodlust coming from my balls to my head, something that i can barely control.

where do you think you are?

All I know about these guys is almost every black senior NCO had one of their symbols on their car, like a manufacturer's logo.

A real good observation sherlock, but it is time i shovel dog them before it rips me apart.

And the in the materials it would be about stimulation to do in why what they want, they dont know yet, and the competion is fierce.And the stimulation and the making the sound happen will be more even more important. Like the combination of a wireless lan and an internet connection, like frequency that flows through the material. Usually that would be used for pans or magentic fields for self driving cars for minimum friction. Because the electric cars are bound to friction if you remove that they are superiour. And as a fast lane the amazon stuff will be the first as an unanimated lane to go for it.

A Lodge for Blacks. Masons are racist and any white mason regardless of rank may take over a Eastern Star Lodge at any time. See Mystery Babylon series by William Cooper.

Post a high energy thread, OP. This is the same muh Masonz iz kikez thread. You got any shit on these faggots? Post it.

Read the Bible. And Eliphas Levi.
False, because the latter isn't a real thing.

Kinda, but no. It's concordant.

Yup. Dictatorships fear their people congregating. They often can't stand up to freedom of speech.

That's Prince Hall. They even have their own OES.
Well duh.
Not quite. An MM is required at OES meetings, but he has to be an elected or appointed patron, as a member of it.

My Aunt was Eastern Star.

Freemasonry is rife with Christian symbolism, one of the most obvious being the Tyler's sword, the man who guards the meetings from cowans (non-masons, esp intruders), whose sword is wavy, intending to mimic the flaming sword in the garden of Eden. In a certain meeting 12 swords are laid out to represent the 12 apostles.
But there is also a deep fascination with Solomon. Take the mosaic pavement, which is always around the alter in the lodge. Officially, it represents the duality in life between the light, truth, and the dark, ignorance, (during the initiation into masonry, you are led by a noose around your neck, with a blindfold over your eyes, with the words said, "Mr. X, who has long been in darkness, and now seeks to be brought to light, and to receive a part in this Worshipful Lodge, erected to God, and dedicated to the holy St. John, as all brothers and fellows have done before.") is made in the same style as King Solomon's castle, and the seal of solomon, which you had ought not need to be reminded of.
The very Bible on which an Entered Apprentice (first of the three degrees gained at a lodge) is sworn in on is the bible of Christ.
But I will not argue the Jewish subversion of Masonry.

Here is a clandestine (Masons who are not acknowledged or accepted by the Grand Lodge of your state) ape reading aloud the verses from the Third Degree ritual.
The nigger masons are called Prince Hall Masons, and there are still a few states left that will have nothing to do with them.

✓✓

ASS; TIT E

Trayvon Martin's father? Also a Prince Hall Mason.

Theres a long list of secret societies they banned, Ive seen it before scrolling in a video Im pretty sure, its like 3 pages long. It may have been in a video about the thule society, which IIRC was not banned.

Is there anyone in this thread who knows about Masonry? I had my hands on a tiny little black (I think leather) bound book, which Im pretty sure had no markings on the outside, just black cover. It would be owned by fairly high level mason, but I dont have access to it anymore. I only got to look through it for a minute before this guy took it away from me. Was wondering what it was. Was like a pocket book, not a full sized book.

Different books have different colors. It could have simply been Duncan's Ritual, which is the only English version of the ritual Masons will keep in the lodge.
What makes you think he was high level?
How do you mean?

The first 3 degrees are horseshit, theres so much more on top of that. Master mason means nothing. Guy I know has a grandfather back in Scotland in the Edinburgh lodge, and a father who was involved in some heavy criminal shit in Ireland, moved, had pretty much Awan tier job experience beforehand, and then moved again off to work for some major corporation as a project manager on a project (Im trying to be vague) worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Goes from being a nobody and having like construction laborer tier job experience to project manager. They never talk about anything, never told me anything I "shouldnt know" - but its obvious why this guy is in the job hes in, and its because grandpappy is a bigshot in Ediburgh.

High level for the reasons I just gave. Took it away from me as in I was flipping through it, but he didnt want me to keep flipping through it, and took it away. Sent it off and its not even around anymore, wasnt personally his.

Also was part of the "Royal Blacks"

And also, I should point out, thats with a violent criminal record he got that project manager job.

The niggers also have what they call, " Moors Rite ", because those niggers actually believe dey wuz moors n shieet, taught dem white folk how to use chairs n shieet.

Yeah, I know, I wasn't saying that some Prince Hall nigger is anything close to a Podesta or a Soros.
Scotland's history with Freemasonry is incredibly deep, it's been argued that Scottish Masonry is older than anywhere else in Britain. (First Grand Lodge in England in 1717.)

Like just in the royal blacks, there are this many degrees - and they will never speak of what one they are, I never knew what he was. I just know hes part of this group that is obviously pretty high, and above your typical orange order type guy, or even normal mason.
Actually, now that I think of it, I could probably name his rank based off something else I know, but I dont think I want to get that specific.

Is there anything else you can tell me about them? What do you mean they think they were moors? Ive heard of these guys thinking they are jews, and a lost tribe of Israel before.

big bang is like cumming in your wife

It's just more "we wuz kangs" theorizing, as far as I know. I only remember seeing a few pictures of the, " Moors Rite " on google images, the same as those grainy "de white man is da devil because de gray nigga in Prometheus looks like a white man"

Here's a video of John Stewart mocking both nigs and Whitney Houston for thinking they're Israelites.

Actually no. He wasn't even PHA (which is legit, but where we keep blacks), but something called the "Most Worshipful Renford P Brown Grand Lodge", which is like double fake.

Probably a ritual book. You can get them online.

Oh, that's Orangemen, not Freemasonry.

False. There are only three degrees in Masonry, and nothing higher than Master Mason. There are sub/side degrees, though.

Oh, and check the comments, see the nogs in them calling for another Holocaust because they think Jon Stewart is lying.
Even on who thinks Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc died because "dey leartn da troof!"

So he was flat out clandestine.

What I meant by saying they are horseshit is that when someone says they are a master mason, it doesnt mean anything. Any joe blow and be a master mason, and show you his plaque or whatever, and then tell you Masonry is just a gentlemans club with some charity guys (shriners) and play it off as if thats as deep as it goes. But a real high up guy will also just say oh yea, Im a master mason. They wont identify themselves differently, to random people.

The average mason at the blue lodge level is your Grandfather, your uncle, your brother. They've got no interest in esoteric studies, philosophy, anything of that sort. They just wanted to see what masonry was about. For them it's a grown up boy scouts.

Thats what I mean, but this guy was absolutely not one of those guys. They use a large number of people as a defense mechanism, I dont know how people are chosen for advancement or anything, but I do know freemasonry does not end at that grown up boy scouts level. Im pretty sure those shriner guys are into some pizza shit too, theres been scandals in the newspapers about them before.

Look up the order of Jesters, who have been in so many sex party scandals it's a joke in and of itself.

Can you elaborate on this, it's the first time I've heard it

Yup. The excess fezes and 33rds all over the place is usually a good tip off.

Basically, there's Freemasonry, which comprises of the EA, FC, and MM degrees. Since the Union of 1813, included in those three we have the Mark Master and Holy Royal Arch degrees. Separate, but part of the same.
Apart from those (which we term the Craft degrees), there's stuff like the Knights Templar, the Rose Croix (33 degree system you hear of most), OSM, SRIA, RCC, RSM/Cryptic, and so on. They're the appendant degrees. There's also concordant bodies like the OES, WSJ, and Amaranth, which ladies may join.

Basically, people confuse it because of pics like yours, and the stepped one with 33rd and KT at the top, which is misleading. Ones like these give a more accurate depiction of the Masonic side degree structure.

Very interesting, thank you.

Well they did.

How about if we shit on it instead. That would much more appropriate and beneficial for the world.

also saged.

Oh, you're a member?

What kind of bullshit degree-mill constitution lets an EA progress through to MM in three fucking months, and petition AASR in only a year?!
Oh, that explains it, How've you been MasonicRC?

hownew.ru

Those are minimums, not standards (and looking at the HRA being four weeks, along with KMs requiring Allied means that it's England and Wales). Could be worse, like with the One Day Classes they do in some USA states.
That's like the longest waiting period for Rose Croix i've heard of. Longest overall would probably be 5 years as MM before joining the Royal Order.
Not bad, brah. Big fan of thread IDs rendering tripfagging pointless.

Where can I learn more about the different paths, eg Scottish Rite vs. Knights Templar? Which skill tree do you follow to get the most overpowered spells?

We do 2 years on this side of the simpson and even then I'm of the opinion that's a little soon.
Yeah, was just having a dig. There have been so many /fringe/-tier threads making us sound so much more interesting than we actually are, but by the time I get to them you've already BTFO the tinfoilers so good job lel.

Nah man, don't look at the spell tree, it's all about the perks. My Royal Arch chapter has a +2 to free scotch and a master-level chef. :^)

Forming subgroups is the fastest way to destroy a group.

Honestly, just google "history of –", and try to find the more legit looking websites like freemasonrybcy. Unless you were wanting to buy, or lucky enough to come by .pdfs of things like 200yrs of Royal Arch Freemasonry, Beyond the Craft 6th Ed., History of the Red Cross of Constantine, and so on.
Multiclass bard with sorcerer. Put points into luck.

For Rose Croix? Are you under Scottish Constitution? Because A&AR for Aus set it all at 1yr. And frankly, with the shit show we do, it doesn't even need to be that long, except to hold off on how long we'll disappoint new Princes.
Nice. Mine has a penalty to waistline thanks to a prestige classed scones and guys bringing in homebrew everything.

Ehhh. It stacks with the existing 'age' and 'flying a desk' debuffs so I don't usually bother mentioning it any more.

Something fishy going on.

What is this bullshit?

Why would i want anything to do with the people whi tryed to start the first intrest bank in Europe?
Thats like wanting anuthing to do wuth jews.

(oc) the kids in the park

Are you thinking they're creating an underground transmutation circle which will reduce all populations to a delicious, nutrient-packed sluice for the overlords' consumption?

fuck all forms of freegaysonry and kike rats

Triple DUBs Checked

Google mark passio and then listen to all his podcasts on whatonearthishappening.com starting from #1.

Nope.

In a previous Freemason thread I asked about Rosicrucianism/AMORC and some user recommended a particular order to me. I didn't save it and I forgot what it was called like a retard. I thought it was something like BOMA but that's not it. Anyone know which one has a similar acronym?

BOTA - Builders of the Adytum founded by Dr. Robert Faulkner.

thanks dude

I have tried to show him around here, good to see he got to some anons already.
He is not easy for the first listener, but pays off in understandings that actually shape and better your analysis of world events, and most importantly, yourself and your own hipocrysis and mistakes.

my grandma has been in the eastern star since I was little. yes, there are men in it too. ive actually been to some of the meetings. its a bunch of super old ladies sitting in a pentagram during the meeting and discuss shit like bake sales and initiation of new members. shes actually the grand wizard matron or whatever the fuck they call them.
i guess its only certain lodges that do this NAACP bullshit maybe? because I know for a FACT these old southern women dont tolerate nigger bullshit. they literally dont allow black members or even have niggers CATER ANYTHING to their buildings. i actually personally witnessed that and had to excuse myself while i had a laughing fit.

It's truly fascinating how quickly Mason threads turn into shitposting and insult hurling. Can we talk about stuff like Lenin being part of a Swiss masonic lodge, and how during the October Revolution the non-communist state leader was also a Mason. Dennis Wise, the creator of The Greatest Story Never Told, is currently making a series on the subject, so I'll direct people there as a source.

This is a really interesting topic, and I wish we could have a thread that doesn't get ruined. I'm not sure if it's people who know nothing about the subject, but feel the need to say that they're right, yet can only do so through insults and non-arguments. Or perhaps it's actual paid shills.

Leads me to believe it's paid shills, but also shows some person who can't argue, but feels the need to try and reinforce some existing point of view.

I guess it'd be hypocritical to not try and spur interesting discussion, if I'm going to complain about it. I think a good question to ask would be if anyone can confirm that the 14th Duke of Hamilton was part of the Golden Dawn. I was reading Serrano, and he says that Hess (a thule society member) flew to Scotland on the peace mission to meet Douglass Hamilton specifically because the Thule Society had contacts with the Golden Dawn. Other than some nonsense about Hitler being an English agent, I couldn't find any sources. The trouble with this subject is that it's a lot harder to determine who is a part of a secret society than it is to see if someone is jewish.

Might be that there's a special Jew-only lodge that actually runs all the other organizations.

Yes,the Bnai Brith.

Downloaded the first couple episodes
This dude has over 350 hours of recorded airtime, can you do an user a solid and point me at some specific episodes that get into whatever the fuck is on about

The next book you need to read is Lord Of The World. That will give you a solid base of prophesy to work from in understanding the rapid increase in Freemasonry and their goals.

Hah. Use any search engine to see that's not the case. If you'd said UGLE I might have assumed you had the slightest idea what you were talking about.

You know you make the rest of the christfags a look retarded with this shit, right?
Pick one and only one, you credulous cunt.

What if I told you the PENTagram(5) was set up by our founding fathers? The good side of duality in masons? The Sunday morning light seekers. Would that be possible? In order to establish a country to protect from the other, darker seeking side. What if they're the Saturday night masons, repping the other side HEXagrams (6)? That 6 runs this matrix if you dig deep enough.

Whitey has already begun… the shear power we have over (((them))) in truth is awe inspiring.

(((They))) forgot the entire scope of the plan. All this control and oppression… in order to keep the inevitable from happening is equivalent to "BITING our heels", wait until the wrath of "STEPPING" on their heads incur. Equivalent to a Ed Norton Curb Stomp.

Until then, a simple demand of them to reattain their proper place, on their bellies, and they'll slither away most of the time..

A pocket Talmud.

Bump

5/7… probably nothing

It seems like theres a lot of intentional secrecy bisecting the lower and higher ranks.

So is freemasonry basically a subversion technique to get semi-wealthy Christians to ((do good humanitarian work)), pushing them toward Jewish ideas instead of things like nationalism?

thread unslid

worldwide, not "global"

bingo.

freemasonry is basically talmoudic judaism for the goyim.

Where's the Anti-semitic* secret societies?! Those are the ones I want to join!

It fucking sucks that all the secret societies I know of are either Jew-controlled, Jew-venerators, or otherwise followers of something which derives from Jewish esoterism! Even the 'cool' ones which appear to be such a group, like OTO, are edgy adherents to Jewry in that they worship a character in the Abrahamist meme-world (Satan in the case of OTO).

* (in the sense that it's not Abrahamist derived, i.e. not: Jewish, Islamic, or Christian)

All the fucking (((secret societies))) anyone knows about either venerate Christ/the Bible, venerate the Kabbalah or other Jewish shit, or venerate Islam and the Qu'ran.

Where is my racist atheistic/scientific secret ethno-society? It doesn't have to be atheistic, but it must not use esoterism to "pull wool over its members' eyes" like the current systems.

This. "Planetary" is also acceptable.

What is the Thule Society?

Define how that is so.

Not a secret society, but Freemasonry is pretty anti-semitic. It's Christian morality framed by stories pointing out how evil Jews can be, and why they deserve God's wrath.

You are as dense as neutron star material. I asked for anti-semitic, and you give me a semitic religion following answer.
Christfaggots in denial so deep, it'd be fucking hilarious to watch if it weren't my people being fucked by it.

Are they still around? I would have figured they'd have died with Deutschland's immediate future in and after WWII…

Nice try, fag.

Did you just start paying attention?

You need to do both really, you can't combat anything if you don't understand them which I'm sure you already do, but plenty of people just go LOL FUCK BOOKS and learn nothing and do nothing.

hmmm

Fuck you. Hitler did nothing wrong. DESTROY. ALL. MASONS.

Filtered Rufus.

DESTROY ALL MASONS.

All the highest masons are Jews, thus, the Order of the Eastern Star is also probably Jewed as well. That symbol is most often seen in the abuse drawings, so those must be the Pizza Covens and they're protected from investigations because muh vagina.

Women are more prolific pedophiles than men.

DESTROY ALL MASONS

Already done on my end.

51º 51' 14''

youtube.com/watch?v=Otnp8tS2BCo

youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go

bumping for destruction of masonic whores

Oh, so Germany won WW2?

Which ones?

seconded bump

its the masons for chicks, and the women are more powerful in the occult than the men.

To be honest, it's not an easy question at all to determine who really won WW2.

Well we know it wasn't Germany. And if we're honest, it was Russia, with UK and USA pretending to have helped.

Is it good. I could read it, but if (((pope))) francis likes it:
catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=19721
catholicnewsagency.com/news/full-text-of-popes-in-flight-interview-from-manila-to-rome-84716/

"Hitler did nothing wrong" != "Hitler didn't do enough right"

More like "Hitler actively fucked Germany's chances at every opportunity." (See; allowing Dunkirk to happen, invading Greece instead of Russia, invading Russia in winter, not invading Britain when there was opportunity, in general not listening to Rommel and killing him)

Welp, member from a family with 200 yeara+ of freemasonry here, so lets address some points.

First of all, for any information on freemasonry i reccomend reading the SS manual on freemasonry, it accurately portrays several obscure events that lead freemasonry into becoming what it is today, including its founding, spreac and convolution with the catholic church, which originated all of the "freemasons are satanists" meme some of them are, though

Now, with that said lets address the order of the eastern star.
Its basically what happened when women began to bitch to their cuck husbands to let them get involved into the social meetimgs, like the total whores that they are. Of course the cuck husbands eventually ceded and creates the "order of the eastern star" so that their wives would stop bitching them. Its literally that, a social meeting with dumbed down freemasonic symbolism for women. Not that modern freemasonry is very different, mind you. Long were the times when freemasons were actual occultists, they just say whatever is in their rituals without studying anything nowadays, heck ive even met freemasons which were doubtful about the legend of hiram, the core myth of freemasonry.
Not saying that all freemasons are saints, ive met literally jewish drug lord grand masters which have been on control for 30 years, something which normally would only last up to 6 (2 3-year mandates), so theres also that aspect to consider.
Also, if you live in a small town, it is common for the local lodge to form a political entity and have considerable influence on local politics, however, these entities have no ideological relation with freemasonry in of itself, nor are they part of a network of several lodgs going for the sam goals. Something like that hasnt happened since the early 20th century.

I dont think thats the case. Actual satanist freemasons like to claim symbollism to a bunch of stuff that actually have nothing to do with what it was originally intended. All i see is a play of the rosy-cross with some parts of the order's ritualistic.

And just a reminder, to be part of the eastern star you NEED to be married to a master mason, so its not exactly freemasonry for women, its literally a ritualised dinner.

You guys ever thought that maybe they are SECRET?
They are out if you look hard enough, though.

It really doesn't. Even at the time, when less information was known, it ignores prominent exposes and available information.
They actually changed it recently. Most places went from married to, to related to, and now nothing is required for a woman to join (again, in most places. They're allowed to keep the restrictions, but few have done so).

I personally never saw anything innacurate on that manual. It covers its de fact founding (inb4 milenar order bullshit, thats not true and you know it), its spresd to france and grrmany, its convolution with the catholic church, the jewish subversion of it, followed by the leftist egalitarian bullshit and finally some superficial information a bout freemasonry in the early 20th century, which arguably hadnt a lot going on at the time.

Really? Weird, i know for a fact that here you need to be legally married to a freemason, or be one, to join the order, although i will have to admit that freemasonry is more conservative in my country, so similar things also happen at other paramasonics.

Pick one.
USA or Scotland? Because those are the only two places where OES is really a thing.

They all happened, though.
Are you a freemason trying to defend your semitic cult or a christian trying to condemn freemasonry, even though its also a semitic cult? I honestly cant tell.

Neither. It does exist here, though.

No, people just confused correlation with causation, and added a bunch of baseless accusations.
Unless it's Mexico or Australia (neither of which are conservative), i doubt it.

Care to explain that in detail? I dont see a lot of room for misrepresentation in that manual, specially in the first part.

I'd rather not disclose, but when i said "conservative" i meant that they dont like being told what to do by the USA, so they keep the old habits for a bit longer, not politically or ideologically conservative. They are all shitlib pricks here.

Well for one thing, the Vatican was the one to have issue with Masonry, not the other way around. And it was only because they saw an organisation of Catholic and Protestant men gathered in the name of God, and not paying the Vatican for it.
There was no "Jewish subversion", because you couldn't subvert an entirely decentralised organisation. Plus, we can analyse records from 1599 onwards and see that such a claim is nonsense.
And the leftist egalitarian nonsense was putting the cart before the horse, and mostly the fault of France losing the GOdF to terrorists and traitors, but had no impact on Freemasonry.
Interest piqued. Since there's nowhere else the a USA jurisdiction might have such influence. Unless it be to a military base in Japan or some island.

The whole ordeal with the catholic church is correctly portrsyed there, though. It is explicit that it was the vatican who initiated th hostilities between them and freemasonry in the manual.
About the subversion, im talking about hos freemasonry went from not accepting jews in the 17nth century as an informal rule to having them at important positions by the 19th. Thats well documented there, as well as the first multi-racial lodges.
The book fails to mention the internal opposition against liberalism and the french revolution, though. Most likely because such opposition failed and thst some lodges were actively used in the french revolution to institavistock revolutionaly behavior.

But anyways, there has been a clear change in the last 500 years pf the order from being a christian, somewhat conservative order to a liberal, multicultural and multireligious order which several of its members affected politics negatively, thats undeniable.

Yea, but it doesn't accurately show why.
What positions might those be? And it was never about just Jews. The Duke of Sussex, bastard that he was, wanted to let gnostics and Hindus in, so Jews just tagged along, but were always prevented from the Christian parts of the Craft anyway.
More of an Indian thing, due to the Commonwealth, sadly.
That is one of my larger concerns, aye.
It's out of context, though.

Some thing about you ask which way they are traveling and if they answer im heading east then you're in.

Idk much about freemasons just what I read in passing here but my aunt worked at a shriners lodge and I spent a lot of time there growing up but no real interaction I'd just eat chips at the bar.

Anyone have an English translation of the SS guidebook on Freemasonry? All I've found is the German version.

bump

From the SS Handbook on Freemasonry:

t. Never actually read them beyond hearing it was about Solomon's Temple (also wrong in Germany).
Which is funny, because they're almost all restricted to Trinitarian Christians, and are about events which are quite detrimental to Jews.

You again. Look, your tenacity in defending freemasonry is admirable in a certain way, but as long as you aren't some transnational elite bigwhig, you simply cannot know these things with certainty. FM is much too hierarchical and decentralized for that.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Or perhaps i am a transnational elite and no one told me.
Not in the way you seem to think. Like, we're all on the level, and nothing is hidden. There are just elective classes members haven't yet taken.

bump

What's the codeword for a blowjob again? scarecrow?

Le not an argument.

Again: you cannot know this. You would need to be in a top-level position in not only one, but various of the different hierarchies and hierarchies-within-hierarchies. I don't say this as some kind of dig or attack; it's simply an organizational/epistemologial fact.

Every bit of an argument as yours.
Says who? I'm guessing you didn't "learn" this from a member, or a study of the organisation.
Facts need to be true, though.

Freemasons rule the world, and this conspiracy is older than the Jews. Stop, drop, and watch Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Yes, this is the same Bill Cooper that predicted a false flag attack by Osama bin Ladin several months before 9/11, and was killed by police in November of that year.

Truth. They hide the dirty shit in side degrees. Don't take my word for it, go look up the Royal Order of Jesters.

Convictions for sex trafficking, admitted to having sex with underage prostitutes, etc. Oh, and the guys convicted were a state supreme court judge, a police chief, and other officials.

If you still don't believe us, go get Morals and Dogma, which is an official handbook for the Scottish Rite. Look up where he says that they lie to people in the Blue Lodge about the true meanings of their rituals.

Invite-only appendant bodies. We both know they exist, but you apparently don't know that's where the bad stuff happens.

Now, there isn't any room left for argument. You are forced to admit there are significant things you don't know about Freemasonry, and therefore you are not in a position to claim they are not the elites, or are not doing things like raping kids.

Indeed they are/were scoundrels, but there was only one court, they were hit hard, and technically they didn't do much illegal stuff in those countries.
No, it was and is a commentary book. The Ritual Monitor is the handbook.
I'd suggest the same to you. It doesn't say that. What it does say is that to the presumptuous, their ignorance is a the same as being lied to, and those who seek knowledge (rather than resting on titles) will find truth.

Aye. Appendant.
Hah, okay, which ones? Because you'll be lucky to name one i'm not in (i'll offer up the Order of Quetzalcoatl as one of them. And Bunker Hill).
Not so much. Just because an order is invite only doesn't mean it's hidden. Or that everything isn't known about it.
Frankly a lot of this looks like laziness on your part vis lack of research.

Your rabulistics and hair-splitting are really obvious. I hope you get paid really well for this and aren't simply some fanboy.

Only hair splitting when it hurts your argument. You can't defeat the truth.
Because the only way someone could disagree with you is if they're being paid for it?

bump, we are being raided.

Uh, what's the significance of a repeating ID?

A lot of blacks are members of this,

The big secret is that the ruling class, and many of their minions have been trannies for a very long time. MK Ultra is the transsexual program. Really 33 Ultra (M = 3 K = 11 3x11=33). That's what you have to do to get to the top of any field.

slide prevention