Anyone got the xbox ISO for silent hill 2?

Can't find the original xbox version of silent hill 2 anywhere online, only found 1 torrent, and it's dead. Anyone able to post one?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!iJhz1AxC!0v7Ph9PNoqix-qn-BVyWbN0FqjTmxeRD9lRPZXGnx8c
xbclassicrp.blogspot.gr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a copy of it at home. Oh, you're lucky, I had uploaded it in an earlier Xbox thread and it's on my mega.

mega.nz/#!iJhz1AxC!0v7Ph9PNoqix-qn-BVyWbN0FqjTmxeRD9lRPZXGnx8c

NTSC US version, enjoy!

thanks a ton user.

perhaps you should dump it on a site like emuparadise, I find that's the easiest place to release yet undumped ISO's. Or re-release.

Hold that thought.
Uh, user. That's silent hill 4. Unless it's labeled wrong.

I usually upload to isozone, which is where I got the game originally iirc. It's tested and working on my own behalf too.

I've only ever ripped/shared one game to the isozone, that being the NTSC version of conker live & reloaded - also on theisozone.

I don't like emuparadise's xbox page. It's just forum links. I have a sizable enough portion of the library to upload almost every good original Xbox game (not convinced I discovered them all yet) so if I discover there's interest I probably would dump them there if they host it on the site.

Oh, my mistake. I'm out on the go right now so I can't provide a proper link. Hang in the thread and I'll get it to you asap. Sorry

It'a alright. Thanks a ton user.

I checked, haven't got the game on my mega. Will share it once I get home, in the meantime you can always check the isozone, I think they have a copy. It may be several hours before I get home so, you may be better off with the slower isozone dl.

Isozone retard

Okay fellow xbox anons,go here and download the fuck you want.No need to thank me xbclassicrp.blogspot.gr/

also I have to mention that all of its games are uploaded on mega,so be ready to use that vpn service when the free download size gets used up,or make an acc

Or just change your clock time.

I see a lot of BR speak. What region are their uploads in?

nevermind spoke too soon.

just enjoy fam

thank. Is gud shit.

Is this any good?

dunno to tell you the truth,haven't played it.Though there was a trailer demo withing my legit Halo dvd
for this game and it looked fun.I can't say any more though

if you are going for good games,check the already obvious ones (call of cthulhu,dreamfall,burnout:revenge,BLACK and I would say both of Baldur's Gate games)

Now,since we are talking about an xbox,it means that if you have time,some spare money and bravery,you could upgrade your hard drive and use that huge variety of emulators in your bidding.ofc if you are interested