Mass Effect Designer Manveer Heir Hates White People

So why can't we get this guy fired?

heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-effect-designer-manveer-heir-hates-white-people-and-wants-the-world-to-know/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xyi6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is pretty old news, m80.

Yet he still hasn't been fired.

Archive.is seems to be down

Do you still have hope? Cause that shit is gonna kill you inside mate
leave hope at the door

you're aiming too small. we want to see
everyone
at Bioware laid off, getting one pajeet fired is nothing.

fortunately this should happen before long if they keep their current trajectory.

archive.is/xyi6E

Name the last time Bioware produced a good game.

Exactly.

They're like a zombie being kept around. Their name alone is worth it for nostalgiafags.

Bullshit.

You can be openly rascist and even go as far as call for a genocide if you are talking about white people. This is old news

Whatever, here's your link faggot

You'd think non-sjws would have cottoned on to the playbook by now. I've been playing Monkey island fencing with these people on twitter for some time now. You just have to play both sides and watch which arguments they field and field the proper answers right back at them and watch them boil.

Then you do it against someone who actually matters and suddenly he's causing his company bad PR in a public space.

I don't care if he's fired, but hiring him shows poor judgement, so Bioshit is probably fucked beyond redemption

it's funny that only developer everyone wants EA to shut down stays open.

Once again the gooberglops show their true colors

He'll be fired along with everyone else when EA finally takes Bioware out back. The question is who'll be looking out for them afterward, if anyone.

>>>/reddit/

You're on the wrong site, nigger.

What, do you think Biodrones actually care? The only people who still like Bioware at this point are people like pic related, who defend curry nigger and hate themselves.

GamerGate is so 2014.

Just do this tbh

so that's why the E key did everything in Mass Effect. it was designated.

This is why equality needs to die. Equality flies in the face of the one true natural law. Evolution and survival of the fittest.

Evolution selects for fecundity. That's it.

Equality isn't letting the retarded breed, it's treating people as equal even if they aren't as a courtesy.

Equality isn't affirmitive action bullshit either, as that sort of benefit is unequal in nature given out of pity.

Essentially it's treating other humans as human and prosecuting them as the same should they break the law.

Because without equality, laws would not be enforced on select groups or groups would be harshly punished for littering or something.

However, this doesn't mean it supports the retarded to breed.

It doesn't matter if you hate whites, because they don't experience oppression. This is because of a faceless system which keeps beautiful Africans/others down, and definitely not because whites are more intelligent, more hard working, more ambitious, and genetically superior in almost every way.

0/10.

- Get people talking about it. Youtube videos, Twitter, etc.

- Let shareholders know people are talking about it. Look up their stock code and use $ on twitter (it acts like # for share holders)

Go suck YHWH cock lawfag.

None of what he said has anything to do with the law.

nigga wat?

Does not compute?

I don't play weebshit.

Because everyone at Bioware hates white people.

The only hope of getting this guy fired would be to appeal to EA upper management directly. (Not shareholders, they take too long to act.) Trying to get BioWare's attention is a waste of time, since: 1) they're all SJWs, and 2) they're just a powerless servant of EA. They probably don't even have any say in their own management.

Your pic fits you well user.

We got a retard on our hands.

Looks like weebshit to me. Point is I have no idea who that is, so the "lawfag" thing seemed apropos of nothing.

Weebfag detected

I'm tempted to call troll, but GameFAQs is so infested with them while the population is also made up of unbelievable retards on every board it's kind of hard to tell.

Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out off faggot.

Why would you want to fire people at Bioware?
That company is beyond any salvation, just don't buy their shit and let them die.

actually no, even lower class whites still have it better off then most and it's due to two things, family and friends

The only ones left alive would be /k/, at least a quarter of them.

perhaps /fit/ too, unless homosexuals get purged at some point

Not so sure about /k/ then if the homosexuals get purged, they can get really fucking gay sometimes.

Let's just be honest here and admit that if you end up here, there's something wrong with you and you aren't going to survive a survival of the fittest scenario no matter what you think of yourself.

However, i firmly believe that some imageboard users will survive using a survival of the most depraved mentality instead.

I can see some people here becoming skinny slendermen that enter survivor camps at night and eat children and old/sick people to sustain themselves and crawl back into their holes during the day.

Hell they would probably spawn over time a nightmarish nosferatu-like subspecie of nocturnal human cannibal predators that have almost no human traits anymore.

You're saying we'd turn from just the SJW's boogeyman into real boogeymen?

This is why the world should belong to whites and Asians only.

Well when you put it like that, that's exactly what it would happen, yeah.

Arent shitskins middleeastern asians?

if you had no hope you wouldnt get up in the morning

Wew, projection.
I'm physically fit and exercise weekly. I'm happy with my life and am working towards personal goals. I have plans for the future and have several like minded friends. Feels good.

GameFaqs is fucking cancer

youre mom s cancer

Hey guys, OP is a faggot!

p-pls no bully

Just dont ever forget that rule