I'm starting to question something

youtube.com/watch?v=7YQvY-bBSvg

I'm starting to question something.

It seems the biggest problem, if you look closely, aren't niggers, jews, inmigration, muslims.

It seems to me after researching everything is related to (((them)))

I know pol loves to call them jews, but I don't think the average jew is to blame, nor their race or religion.

It seems to me everything is about the elite, but all falls under NWO conspiracy shit.

Do you agree?
Do you think we should blame average citizens, maybe blacks are nothing more than victims of the elite, maybe spic inmigration is promoted by the (((democrats))) (elite), maybe muslim terrorism is false flag attacks and muslims are peacefull.

Maybe even pol falls into their propaganda.

Am I correct, is that the most simple explanation of everything?

I already don't know what to think at this point, but I'm still researching the answer.

I don't want to think the ayy lmao new age crap is real, but It seems there's not alternative at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reported. Go be a kike somewhere else.

If a poorly-trained dog mauls a kid, you put it to death.

I don't think jew and sionist is the same.

I thought I told you to go be a kike somewhere else, ovenbait

All Jews will die in the coming Holocaust. Your vile treachery has been laid bare for the world to see, and you will never be able to hide your crimes ever again.

I'm trying to be rational and not relly my criteria on old maymays.

Try to be dead

Sorry dude but it is the Jews. You're in the last stage of the red pill where your brain is trying to save itself by holding tightest to the base of a life time of programming and social engineering.

It is The Jews. As race and religion they are a scum and a scourge. Muslims are not peaceful because they originate from the same desert hell which for thousands of years has bred and built the largest cause of suffering in the world. They are violent, single minded expansionists, enabled by a parasitic race of liars and thieves.

As you continue your "research" it is the only conclussion. It really is (((them))). Even "The Elite" are parasitized by The Eternal Jew. The people who make and produce are always out earned and put powered by the people behind the scenes who scheme and collud, and that collusion is based on two things. Race and the suffering of The Goyim.

As much as you want to pray and struggle and hope Holla Forums isn't right, they are. The world is a hellscape. It's time to finally pull the blanket away and accept it, so you can start on changing something.

Ok, that is fair.

are blacks and spics victims of jews as well?

fuck off reddit kike scum

reported and saged in all fields

Where do you think the mega Jews come from? Thin air?

Blacks are in general just a lesser race because the Jungles of Africa were relatively fertile and plentiful and it wasn't advantageous to become anything more then they are. Minor civilization, marked with peak wealth from the Slave trade, facilitated by (((Them))) near the End of any African Dominance. There is plenty of stuff out there pointing to African civilization pre-north America slave trade, but I think you'll find all of it was formed either by selling their fellow Blacks into forced labor, or through selling Salt, amassing wealth and then doing nothing to help their own people.

To say, blacks are victims of the Jew as anyone is, but they're also relatively scum themselves just by their nature.

Spics are just a mongrel race. If you mean Spanish, of the European decent it should be pretty obvious how The Jew fucked with them. If you mean Mexican / the American base tribes and Empires, a lot of them suffer the same problem and start as The Noble savage, The African Black does and did.

This user gets it, it is the Jews. Just read some few lines from the Talmud sometime.

yeah, but blacks and spics are relative harmless to society.

I don't think being a nigger is part of genetics, but is something culture.

If being a nigger were genetic, then why uncle toms exists and why do black africans hate niggers as well?

By the way, I think the main reason football the sage and hate is because these guys all want you to lurk more, but without threads every now and then of people going "come on, Holla Forums isn't really right all the time." Like this, it's hard to have a base in reality and remember what normies think. A lot of people are idiots and go with the flow, changing ideal based on what popular and gaining traction, and they don't want us coming to power just because we happen to be the "in" thing. A lot of shitnhas gone on, on the board and between constant legit shilling to suppress good conversation, and people shitting up the board with bullshit and lies, and a lot of dis-info and distraction or bansnod information re-hashing, Holla Forums isn't as "fun" as it was a few years ago pre exodus.

People want new information, just in general, but when everything really does point to The Jews, it can tire the brain out. Anyway, keep researching or whatever. DOTR soon.

that spacing tho

Its not, but both are trash.

This, absolutely this.
(HEIL'D)
I'd also like to shill for "The Talmud Unmasked", it gives you a pretty good idea what the Jews think about goyim.

spics at least commit crime in the same rate as other races though.

Then move to Mexico.
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

I'm already in a country south of mexico, fucking faggot.

Culture and Genes are linked, it's another sad fact but you can't really escape it, except through the hardest training and discipline. Even then at the end of the day, A Black will never be A White. You're sounding a little like a shill with threat the question is laid out, but I'll chock that up to being overly excited to get information.

Blacks and Spics are actually harmful to civilization and society, per example Detroit / The South. Per Capita, in the U.S. the region's with the most suffering amdnleast success are places where Blacks are a higher percentage of the population. That isn't because of their culture, as even though there is a minor subculture, for the most part they're Americanized. It's just that Blacks are naturally shitty. 100 + years free from their shackles, and still claiming to be held back by their bonds.

The fact is, that their blood and genetic predispositions are what incline them to be a bad mix for civilization, a wholly light skinned creation. Blacks and their ilk are more suited to tribal life, not that of the massive city states, and interwoven communities of Whites. It isn't any good or worse, it's a different niche, and they should fill it. They just arnt compatible with White Civilization. Id equate it to something like Deer vs Cattle. Both are good for meat and hide, but while you can keep cattle relatively easily, deer are a nuscience, difficulty to work with, and exceedingly annoying to be around.

It's hard to say all I want and without sounding crazy, but I hope you get what I mean, and understand that basic tie of blood and culture being interwoven.

So you're a butthurt shitskin who can't read.

Same? Rates are way higher. To even get in our country they commit a crime. Do you live sround spics or nogs? I always reasoned away the problems in the communties as anything but their race being shit. Every nog that became my friend would steal from me or others, would freak out over the tiniest jokes. They always ask the dumbest wuestions in class. Spics are no better. their races are garbage. My wife is part white indian(india) and filipeno. I am open to Other races, or individuals, being okay people. She is "whiter" than I am in some important ways so it works out. But you gotta understand newfag that some races are fucking garbage and only cause problems. Imagine large groups of spics and nogs moving to your town, what would happen? We all know that town will turn to garbage soon enough from their gangs and how they treat the world around them. Places primarily nog or spic turn into nuclear hazards from their bullshit. Jews are the worst though, they do this on a planetary scale as opposed to a neighbor scale like nogs and spics. IQ stats are pretty damning.