youtube.com/watch?v=ZfpAYRf8aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=kl8OjoOT8Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRGo6lgVwA
youtube.com/watch?v=PWXbIKOx5oM
vocaroo.com/i/s1BuOpVUxDjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's MPC4utube, the guy that made the dark souls is confusing video

who the fuck cares about e-celebs?

He's not an e-celeb, he's a lolcow, we've had countless threads about this faggot
cmon

no one fucking cares fuck off with your YT shilling already

Still not video games

Webm where?

VIDEO GAMES

Give the background on this man.

This guy has been making videos for, not sure, probably a good 10 years. He is convinced that the developers should explain every single thing to you, and if a game doesn't do that, then it's the developer's fault.

He has been banned from a lot of forums (the latest one were the Grim Dawn forums and reddit) because he constantly just calls everybody an idiot.

He used to be on gamefaqs, and he had a bunch of alt accounts that he would login into to support the claims made by his main account.

And I think he's been banned by youtube around 3 times or so
Vid related is his biggest achievement, it's not on his channel, it's a mirror, I don't have a webm unfortunately

Some user did research and apparently he's a 40-something year old with a kid that spends his days complaining that developers can't do their job on the internet

what

Thanks, this """MAN""" is priceless.

Allegedly, I don't have any official documents to prove it.
The pic he has as an avatar on youtube IS him though

he sounds like a jew

One would think that after 10 years of everyone disagreeing with you, you might be in the wrong.
Is he autistic or something?

This guy is a special kind of autist, he just goes off on some barely connected tangent for 10+ minutes

This is a higher level of autism

I really really hope is a case of "merely preteding"

lolcow related to video games
pull that stick out of your ass user, learn to have some fun.

>>>/cow/
have fun

No way. That has to be a fucking 17 year old. This cant be right.
Also

Heres part 2 and 3

And finally heres his rant on Grim Dawn

Literal autist. Like, you hear autistic reverbs in his voice.

The truly autistic should be put down like dogs.

We should keep them as pets and make them sperg out for entertainment

Why do you want to die?

He's right though, they should have a stickied thread with all the lingo instead of calling new players retards when they don't know abbreviations etc.

Explain?

no, teach them how to make arrows and bullets.
you'll never want for ammo.

Are you seriously saying they should've spoonfed him? Apparently even Reddit knows better than that, it's not their fault he can't fucking google.

what did he mean by this?

user, I shiggy diggy.

I zoned out for that part, I only heard the sesame bit or whatever. There are communities with lingo that you can't find through google and a forced to ask about though.

For community specific lingo, ideally people should lurk long enough to figure it out.

You're a faggot.

You're a retard

it's faggots like you that ruined imageboards now and forever
>WHY SHOULD I DO X?

Maybe he should lurk more, like you

No, you're the retard. Fuck off, faggot. I don't know where you came from before here, and I don't care if you started browsing 10 years ago, go the fuck back.

I know you don't want to live user but don't force your own suicidal thoughts on other people.

I'm talking about a fucking game, not an imageboard you chuckle fuck. You could go into a general for a game you've never played, despite using this site since its inception, and have no idea what they're talking about.

Are you really so much of a cuckold that you wouldn't ask what they mean due to your stupid gatekeeper code of honor?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

>not having a code of honor

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT HOLD HANDS!

He is complaining about reddit lingo, TIL has nothing to do with grim dawn. In the particular vid he is whining about not understanding the message even though if you left out the TIL its still the same fucking message.

You're retarded

Great post.

This is magical

Its a man going on a rant because he doesnt know what "LOL" means

How the hell does this guy have children ?

I would think he would end up sticking his dick in the wrong hole and complain that there were no instructions to put it in her vagina, let alone that he had to put his dick in the vagina and cum.

For real, is this the type of guy that developers cater to, when they make this long ass fucking tutorial sections and put arrows on everything, telling you where to go?

I mean, literally speaking, he isn't wrong half the time: In Dark Souls, the game does not actually explain all the steps you need to do, in order to equip that shield. Instead, the game expects you to intuitively figure it out yourself. It's not even a matter of intelligence, problem solving skills or anything, it's just common sense from years of playing games and remembering the patter of how shit is done. The developers expect you to more or less just know half this stuff. It's almost instinct.

And even if you haven't played games for years, you can still figure it out just fine, same way that people who have never touched a console RPG or a FROM game did.

Yet this guy just gets so buttmad that the game doesn't explain every single little step, as if the player is some tabula rasa, that is playing their first video game ever.

I can actually see some marketing guy, or some corporate wig listening to a guy like this and putting all of this hand-holding shit in games as a result.

Like, if you aren't a gamer yourself, you are just a marketing guy, a failed Hollywood writer, some corporate guy who didn't make it at Microsoft, or anyone with any pull that doesn't just know how people react to this stuff, you might actually think to yourself "Well, yeah, he has a point, I guess, how would gamers understand this? MOAR TUTORIALS, MORE PROMPTS, EXPLAIN EVERYTHING".

It might be this type of autism that is actually killing gaming.

The game expects you to have played video games before.if you didn't play any video game before than you wouldn't find those long ass tutorials bad.

USING THAN INSTEAD OF THEN
USING THAN INSTEAD OF THEN

Fucking amazing.

He must have been a fucking helium balloon as a goddamned child, goddamn.

Dude, it's not even that. OP's video was unwilling to do anything he wasn't flat out told and refused to experiment. If he pressed some buttons on the equip screen he would have seen a reaction and could have figured it out. He chooses to be incompetent, because he thinks he's entitled to have the dev hold his hand through fucking menus and walking along straight lines.

When I boot up a game, I press the most common keys on the keyboard or press all the buttons on the controller and see what happens. Is this unusual? I've done this since I was a 5 year old.
Even with games that use every button on a modern controller, you can usually figure out how to jump, shoot, open menus, pause, etc. just by pressing everything. And if that doesn't work, I look at the manual or look it up online. There are resources for these things.

The Soul's equip menu is a little fiddly at first, but just because it isn't perfectly intuitive doesn't mean it's fair or logical to throw down the controller and have a tantrum on the internet about it. OP wants everything handed to him. He isn't willing to learn and when you're playing a GAME that's a pretty big deal.

my 8 year old nephew has a deeper voice than me and mine is already very deep. I'm afraid that when he grows up screaming will give people heart attacks

Tigers do that.

have you ever seen his XCOM video ?

he fucks up the entire tutorial that HAS FUCKING ARROWS point everywhere you need to go

then he rage quits the game and says the developers are "stooopid" because he died during the tutorial

To be fair, the tutorial is a noobie trap as it will kill three of your squadmates.

vocaroo.com/i/s0kV539TsSv8

Fucking hell this is amazing.

So what you're telling me is that this guy is DSP on steroids.

user this is prefect.
I can't breathe!

this guy is like dsp only legit, why is this allowed?

At least DSP finishes most games, either by reading the walkthrough from his chatroom, or the walkthrough from gamefaqs. This guy, sees a something and if it's not properly explained and documented he will drop the game and post a ten minute rant on youtube.

dsp only acts certain things to be "lol so funny" but when he is raging over idiotic shit that is all legitimate retardation.

here is a good example of pure retardation.

Now this is another level of retardation, ive seen these posts a lot the past few days. Did we get another wave of reddit and halfchan?

Read the thread user.

I followed all that shit with him in the past and everything his ex-friend said about him says nothing to me but he's merely acting because he wants to make money, everything else is insecurities

John?
What'd he say?

I wonder if his kid is better than him at video games

He has a kid!?

this is the whole of it I think

but it basically amounts to dsp is a greedy piece of shit and insecure about how he's portrayed in all things

It's idiots like you that degrade imageboards, the OP must properly explain what the thread is about. If I am searching through the catalog and see the thread, I don't know what it is about, that means that OP failed in making a concise and informative first post. Let's analyze the Op, he says and I quote "HE'S BACK" now this is the exact quote, so you idiots can't argue against it. Ok so who is he? I don't know, just because people post on this imageboard, doesn't mean that everybody will know what he is talking about, I am not in his super secret club. And before idiots like you say, "just read the thread" NO you stupid fuck, the OP has an obligation of explaining what the thread is about. There is no weaseling out of it, he posted about some guy coming back and expect us to know who is he referring to.

He does it a lot more often with the overreacting shit he used to whine about with other youtubers like Pewdiepie but since he's been riding the Patreon tugboat he's been playing though games and overreacting to them on face cam or wasting time trying to find all the secrets in order to artificially lengthen out the video count before rushing through the last third of a game bored out of his mind.

If there's one thing that can be agreed on the chans, he's an awful fucking cook.

Yes

quads

BS

DSP has a long history of being a retard.
There are plently of video of him during his """"professional""" fighting game career being a salty bitch whining any time he lost.
Not to mention real life videos were he massively fucks up everything he does an unboxing video where he doesnt unbox the package, a cooking video were he burns everything because he is holding the camera, etc etc.

He would have to be some Stanley Kubrick levels of intelligence to pull this off for this long.

user, you are retarded.
You wanted to know who and OP explained it not long after the first post.
Of course he should have explained himself in the OP but got all of the "Who?"s already and answered the question.

By posting the punishment for OP past the point of use you're not contributing nor punishing OP since he has already fixed his mistakes as well as he could, shockingly resulting in a decent thread so far.

TL;DR: Read the thread.
Learn to use formatting Jesus Christ.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118838518/recommended/
Just image what we could accomplish by harnessing autism of this caliber.

I've only seen the video of him cheating and him getting told to shut the fuck up when he was being a commutator by the other commutator

MPC4utube/TL, is that you? Have you finally found us?

vocaroo.com/i/s0xU4DdLxgGr

You're fun. Keep going.

(checked)
Impressive, very nice.

Is this bait?

No

you

are

the

idiot

!

!

!

user I love you.

If you have steam, add me on it and play some vidya together.

What a fucking moron.

I could lie and say it is but I'ma retard and noticed shortly after I posted.
I am the idiot.

It's idiots like you that degrade imageboards, the OP must properly explain what the thread is about. If I am searching through the catalog and see the thread, I don't know what it is about, that means that OP failed in making a concise and informative first post. Let's analyze the Op, he says and I quote "HE'S BACK" now this is the exact quote, so you idiots can't argue against it. Ok so who is he? I don't know, just because people post on this imageboard, doesn't mean that everybody will know what he is talking about, I am not in his super secret club. And before idiots like you say, "just read the thread" NO you stupid fuck, the OP has an obligation of explaining what the thread is about. There is no weaseling out of it, he posted about some guy coming back and expect us to know who is he referring to

Aren't Anons asking to steam friend other Anons usually clingy homosexuals?

Good job user, you really do sound like me. I think great minds think alike.

but I don't play vidya with people, I just shitpost and eat tangerines.

It was still fun to narrate even though I did a mediocre job at it.

You should have used a normal voice, not some faggot reddit voice trying to be a nerd.

Try harder.

What a homo

this, or if anything do an impression of TLgamer

This thread is reaching meta levels of retard

we all remember the dark souls rant he made a few years back
we're damn glad he's gone

Literal fucking dorky nerds.

Not in my experience.
It's not like I have anything to lose but something to potentially gain.
That's how I see it.

I've met some great folks this way.

Rude.

Tangerines are alright.

It has been 50/50 for me.
Isnt there a Holla Forums steam group? just go hit up that train wreck.

Fair enough.
I guess I must've been lucky so far.

fitz…?

there are people that legit sound like that.
the lolcow in the OP is a good example.

vocaroo.com/i/s0AUZ1qSnwOd

this one wasn't as fun to make

nope

Your post is pretty cool and so are you, friend

speak more clearly, faggot. 2/10

You sound like a 16 year old. 4/10

the week old cow thread about mpc4utube

8ch.net/cow/res/218569.html

He typed up massive reviews for Grim Dawn and Tabletop Simulator.

He also cant sign up to a forum.

9/10 would dick

Faggot

I'd be interested in what he considers a
"good" game.

he needs help psychological help Holla Forums.

Couldn't care less about him.

how can this guy be so dumb and still be 40?
can he even file taxes himself or even register his kid to school?
how can one be so incompetent?

You would be surprised by how dumb your average normalfag is.

LurkMoar

these guys seem relatively normal and well spoken, it's weird to think they worked with DSP…. also, DSP has fans?

Stones, glass houses and all that. You should end it all, mate.

kek

vocaroo.com/i/s0UZGZQN9lrO

For one brief, wonderful moment I thought you meant fitzthistlewitz.

Instead it's your own shitty channel OP. Go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfpAYRf8aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=kl8OjoOT8Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRGo6lgVwA
youtube.com/watch?v=PWXbIKOx5oM

vocaroo.com/i/s1BuOpVUxDjg

could be useful

>543.1 hrs on record

sounds like a cool guy honestly

I got decently far on keyboard at 10 frames and this asshole can't even get past the tutorial. No. This is worse than DSP. This is much worse. I'd rather watch DSP's Black Mesa playthrough. Fucking hell.

Barrels of fun, I agree.

This is fucking gold.