How remove women in action movie?

How remove women in action movie?

The fat bitch would have been taken to the ground easily if the other girl knew some punching and had her hair short.

Are you shitting me? Fat people can be like big, spongy tanks. They don't feel you hitting them because there's a 2 foot layer thick of fat padding their organs and they have so much mass it's hard to really attack them with much strategy. It's like trying to move a box down the stairs you can't quite put your arms around or get a grip on. There's just no right way to do it.

How do Americans even get that fat? What the hell do you eat?

No, you believe that way just because you're fat yourself and want to think that you somewhat are competent in a street fight simply because you stuff your face with cheetos and twinkies 24/7 while watching TheAmazingAtheist videos. Most fatties I see are "Peacockers" who attempt to walk right up to people and intimidate them with their size. This leads to them getting rolled out or beat to shit before the fight even starts.

Fat doesn't equal muscle or the ability or muscle fibers for quick striking. The person who trains in ring sports or the person who has gotten into several street fights will easily rape you like your rabbi.

Mostly British faggots and Canadian cunts. But because Limeys and Moosefuckers taste like shit, we have to resort to smothering them in hot sauce and corn syrup enriched ketchup. This leads us to putting several thousand pounds of lard of British snobbery and Canadian faggotry.

Personally my ass is about 13 feet in diameter due to this.

Pure, undiluted, high fructose corn syrup and the finest growth-hormone beef.

A fat person will on average have larger muscles due to carrying around extra weight

Yes, but the larger leg muscles you get from carrying your fat ass around do not compare in any way to someone who has trained. AT MOST it gives you a better start off point to build muscle mass/get fit

however, you're also ignoring the trend that as people get fatter they also have less physical activity, so your claim is only true up to a certain point

in short, fat doesn't equal muscle

I'm sorry user, but your days of playing world of warcraft never truly benefited you.

Time to Billy Blanks?

Taking her to the ground would probably be a bad idea, 50/50 chance the fat girl ends up on top and then the other girl is even more screwed.
Her quads are thinner than the fat girl's forearms, she's going to need more than a bit of technique.

This is a common myth, fst people generally have less muscle due to cells rarely being depleted of energy (which is what triggers muscle growth).

You memeing fat fuck, I'm obese too and even I know that a skinny faggot who only does mild cardio every day will eventually have more muscles than a fatass. Muscle growth needs a constant cycle of near-destruction and rejuvenation like this user says.

educate yourself lad.

Once you're getting knocked in the head, your disoriented as hell. It doesn't matter if you're carrying around a spare tire. When you're fat ass hits the pavement, and the other guys starts the ground and pound, it's practically over.

How to defeat an aggro fat person:
Step 1: Let them chase you around for 5min. Corners are not their friends.
Step 2: Don't get grabbed.
Step 3: When they are sweating and panting from chasing you around, dodge a grab and go for a knockout punch to the jaw.

Alternative Ending: Light-jog away. They can't catch up.

underrated post

la criatura

I was in no way claiming a fat person is some ripped beast. In fact while the fat remains their muscle advantage from carrying it is negated.

It's Vader Time!

lol muhammed

Not true at all, if anything it is just padding for the person throwing punches and means you can put all of your strength into it with less pain. People who can take a serious beating are tanks and it has very little to do with weight.

Kek.

KINO POST!