RUSSIA, IRAN, N.K SANCTIONS. CONCERN

The overwhelming approval by both chambers of the US Congress of a bill imposing new, permanent sanctions on Russia, Iran, and North Korea puts President Donald Trump in an impossible position. He can either sign the bill or allow it to become law without his signature, in which case he has acquiesced in the Legislative Branch’s usurpation of what is supposed to be among the Executive’s primary constitutional responsibilities, the conduct of relations with foreign states.

Or he can veto it, but with a total of only five votes against it in both the Senate and the House together, an override is almost certain. Trump would still find his authority curtailed, on top of crippling his clout during the infancy of his term.

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/july/29/bipartisanship-the-evil-party-and-stupid-party-team-up-to-cripple-trump-subvert-the-rule-of-law-and-put-the-us-on-a-road-to-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0Tpr6IaYQ
archive.is/c4ZfC
youtu.be/A-O0g3QvBLk?t=11m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they have him by the nads here. he is powerless to stops this it would seem. ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/july/29/bipartisanship-the-evil-party-and-stupid-party-team-up-to-cripple-trump-subvert-the-rule-of-law-and-put-the-us-on-a-road-to-war/

heiled and checked
checked
Not really excited about these dubs. The supreme court doesn't get to weigh in on this?

it wont be brought to supreme court, Trump will sign this countless news sites are reporting :/

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0Tpr6IaYQ

The bill is basically the swamp trying to force Trump's hand.
It's for sabotaging Trump's diplomatic accomplishments after the G20 meeting.
First was the Jr. leak, now they turned the congress against their own president.
They are desperately trying to force his hand by canning the progress made with Putin AND stick a middle finger to the EU countries since they agreed to boost defence spending in light of the kebab menace.
Best bet would be to call their bluff, veto it and make a rant on twitter explaining in numbers why this would be bad. And stir up another senseless controversy on the way. You know, the usual. kek.
It would make the base satisfied since the healthcare bill made it obvious that they need to be replaced. It would occupy the banshees on the left and nobody cares about the MSM anyway.

If he intends to veto it, he'll need a compelling argument that shows that applying such sanctions only stands to benefit China in the long-term. Because the sanctions would force a greater cooperation among all those states with China and they'll capitalize on it heavily. Even if that fails, it may still get a few people in high positions to question the actual effectiveness of the sanctions.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Mr Trump would sign the bill, but only after having negotiated "critical elements" of it. She did not specify what those elements were.

"He has now reviewed the final version and, based on its responsiveness to his negotiations, approves the bill and intends to sign it," she said.

He should veto this regardless of the fact that they will override. He needs to make a statement showing he will not stand with the corrupt pieces of shit in congress while they fuck over the American people yet again.

These traitors must be exposed big league. The path ahead should be one that focuses as much as possible on preventing them from being reelected.

I agree, POTUS would do well by making this a very noisy and public battle that draws the attention of the voters and causes them to question just what the fuck their congressmen are doing and for who they are doing it. I actually think that would be a controversy that isn't so senseless at all, quite the opposite.

He should do it, ignore the screeching and the muh russia bullshit, circumvent the media, and talk to the Yuropoor countries that's going to be affected with this.

i agree, this ontop of the recent failure of healthcare would result in chin scratching by the public, but he wont win by veto-ing the sanctions bill, he would at best garner public support, but simultaneously rile up the Russian collusion fags

I'd love to see these "negotiations" in writing before he passes it. He did unfuck us from the Paris Accord, but I'm still nervous about this legislature.

He is keeping the options open which is a good sign.

I think this may be possible becouse he called for another healthcare bill just recently on twitter.
It will fail and cement the fact that congress is not to be trusted.
Then he can open his attack.

What about the chink and nip owned one trillion US debts? Are they going to let that happen or not?

not sure what you are talking about bro

If they are stop buying or investing in the us debts/bonds from USA then USA will lose more money. China isn't keen to see another WWII only to destroy the economy.

He's going to sign it, 100%.
Stay delusional, reddit.

Who want an empire ?
Because this is how you get one.

Why would you stop investing in the biggest consumer in the world?

Oh, the projections. Stay mad 4cuck.

Stay in the eclipse thread, crackhead.

European countries collapse mean less money for the US so why would Chink want to destroy the economy? Chinks are shipping a lot of products to the world and chinks loan to the US to keep yanks buying the chink products.

Have a good suck on a niggers dick you fucking degenerate.

I was implying that this is the situation in which the leader can do something unexpected and start an empire.

Yet you have no fucking clue on how to properly reply to anything.

(((shill)))

Guys, I'm convinced shapeshifting reptilians are real. Putin was warned in 2014, during the d-day anniversary in France by queen el lizard beast not to mess with the dominant illuminati reptilian bloodline. Did Hitler get the same warning? I also noticed Trump looked very defeated after going back on his word about Syria and firing jew hammers at the air field. Could Trump and Putin be secretly plotting the demise of our reptilian overlords?
I know this all sounds very /x/ but the shit I've seen with pizzagate I'm keeping an open mind on this one lads, carry on.

for fuck sake man please don't shit on my thread

Have a bump m8

These faggots, if he vetoes it he can point at congress come November and say "see what the dumb shits are doing, get them outta there". Nobody on the right except a few boomers who won't vote any different no matter what happens don't give a shit about Russia. Iran and NK and fuck off and die as far as anybody cares but nobody in the base of even the Neocons has a problem with Trump trying to ally with Russia to at least some extent.

He stands to lose nothing with the veto since everybody who would oppose it is hated by his supporters anyway. He stands to gain a "principled" loss which will show him sticking to his guns.

veto-ing it would be ideal yes. do you think he will though?

What are (((they))) sanctioning again?

checked
heiled and checked
Now, these dubs give me hope. Maybe his revisions will weaken it to ineffectiveness.

What does that have to do with the argument?
Once again:

(((They))) are trying to push Russia to be better allies with Iran so if US invades Iran, Russia will fight the US. NK sanctions are just for show, China makes up any difference.

China can easily start investing in other countries. I wouldn't be surprised if they invest in the european countries to stop WWIII. China GDP is 11 trillions so do you really think China will keep investing in USA that is in war with the Russia?

Meanwhile, Trump is reported as saying he plans to take out a NK nuclear facility within the next year.

USA have nuclear so why don't he disarm it instead?

I'm going to laugh if I see a SALT treaty with North Korea in my lifetime.

(checked)
Ohhh look at your triple number!

apparently there are ways to stop this bill archive.is/c4ZfC

They already do, especially in Southeast Asia, Africa, and South America.

I'm pretty sure he has covered an eventuality like this during his 2 hour chat with Putin.

Putin himself is playing along, knowing the considerable opposition Trump faces in his own government.

Again, becouse you are so eager to evade the question.

Yes. War is profitable.

I refuse to invest in USA because USA is broken and heavily indebted. Student loans is going to collapse any time, who knows?

I don't care what you would do.
So for the 4th time.
If english is not your strongest point, GTFO the board.

I haven't even started investing in USA yet. I won't invest in USA because you know why. Once the WWIII start then everything will go shit! China will abandon USA and increase investments somewhere. It's not damn hard to see why the china will stop buying the us bonds which will impact the us economy.

idk what china would do bc im not antperson, but if you are then please give your opinion

USA is falling apart and (((they))) want to be the kings of the ruins

That's pretty laughable. Do you really believe for one second that other counties would remain silent during a "world" war? If they are going to be funding war then they might as well make the biggest profit possible… and war is a very profitable business.

China would get a huge return on any investment in the US during a time of war simply because the US is one of the largest arms dealers in the world. If it's world war then it doesn't matter where they invest, those investments are going to be funding war. If they invest in other counties who become embroiled in the war between the US and Russia then they are certainly going to be buying weapons from one, the other, or both.

He could start a revolution and end the federation.

USA and Russia will get nuked before China reap the profits so it is moot anyway.

Oh I forgot to add US is also considering the sanctions against China for keeping North Korea afloat just like Australia keep PNG afloat.

No I don't. The WWIII wil start in Europe so that means the EU leaders will be hanged.

He should just sign a peace treaty to piss the kikes off.

Dub say YES.

One problem is that EU is pissed about these sanctions as well, and can easily ignore them, Russia maintains its energy markets in Europe and can export to Europe as well as China, SE Asia, etc. these sanctions will do much less than (((they))) think, especially with BRICS gaining traction. Short run will hurt Russia, long run will completely fuck the petrodollar and empower BRICS.

Here's his 'compelling' argument: White nations no longer need to be attacking each other.

Then who do you think they are going to invest in, if not the US? If China suddenly stops investing in the US and starts investing elsewhere the US will not stay quiet. Whatever country they try to invest in will get steamrolled over in response. Either way China will lose out, and piss off the US in the process.

Immaterial. We are on the cusp of war. It will be either domestic or via nukes. Trump has to rise up now, if he plays any more games it will likely push Russia into reacting with a first strike since it is clear the people of the U.S. don't have a way to control their own leaders from instigating a war. And Russians are more than likely far too aware of what happens if the U.S. can rally its forces against it, so first strike becomes the only viable chance at winning, tho winning also entails losing millions of russians and cities across the nation. But lives can be replaced and cities rebuilt, your genetic linage being wiped out by the jews after losing cannot be fixed.

Domestically it would show Trump does not have the fortitude to reign in the swam. If Americans have enough balls to rise up and start killing rather than talking, it might hold back russias first strike. But domestic civil wars of this type are rarely pretty and often the worst kinds of wars you can have. History does not show an decent way out of this one should people start shooting each other here, the rot is everywhere and unlikely to be able to stop everything from burning.

So ultimately this is all upon Trumps head now. He rises up and becomes the leader we need, even if not the one half of us want, and declares these supposed leaders seditious traitors for their bullshit, or he rolls over and hopes trolling and stalling on twitter works in the face of annihilation by forces far beyond the jews control.

We are in a really bad situation guys. Praise Kek, cause chaos is likely to come. We, and our various internet cousins are the only people in the world whom mentally revel in chaos. So hopefully all will not be lost. But the losses for everyone will be immense.

If the US collapses Israel goes with it, seems like something we should all be hoping for

Well, this is what happens when a Nationalist happens with global power. Deeb goncerb.

There's nothing worse than a bunch of chickenhawks amongst actual generals. Really, compose yourselves. Holla Forums is about as bad as boomer liberals when arms get involved.

I actually see him going the other way, and allowing the bill to pass. You need to understand Trump's timeline.

If he allows the bill, all the media out there will celebrate it as a WIN against trump. This will allow everyone besides us internet autists to know about it.

It can also be spun as him wanting to work with congress, but congress going out of there way to just attack him, something that's becoming a themed message of his.

But, he could also go full scorched earth, veto it (and use the following media circus to increase normie awareness), and become a principled last stand ALA Andrew Jackson.

He literally can't lose. Either way the media is going to broadcast for a week about how much congress hates Trump and how far they will go to "fight" him. Either option is another giant red pill for the masses with regards to "Trump is trying and ELECTED officials are ruining everything.

what I don't understand is that this sanctions bill actually pushes the EU into the arms of Russia. Why the hell would the swamp want that? I thought they were desperately trying to hold on to the idea that europe can get its oil+gas from the usa/saudis through various pipelines. It was only 9 months ago when hillary was floating the idea of no fly zones in syria.

Stupid stupid stupid… Is it possible that they are doing this SOLELY to spite trump?

The trouble with a lot of people like you is that you can't think around corners. Sometimes you have to take the long way around, and that's what Trump's doing. You're the type of person who'd get to the Zone and head straight into the first anomaly.

They want to throw as much shit in the air as they can and hope that anything hits the fan.
Hopefully Trump can somehow negate this ZOG action.

Look up every single one of congressmen and senators on the list that supported it. They are traitors to the nation that wants peace and prosperity.

China is already a massive trade partner with Russia. Hell, they even do combat exercises with each other.

They would get nothing, as the USA would lose.

You can't expect to win a war with soldiers fighting for the right of their kids to be a hated minority in their own countries. This is especially impossible given that NATO is unable to counter if Russia starts pushing that NATO's goal is the extinction of Whitey.

They can just tell the non-nuked nations that they will get nuked if they don't commit resources to rebuild Russia.

They would get the whole country numbskull as they could buy up the companies or just plain occupy it if were nuked.
Support Russia at the same time and they get Siberia in addition.
Chinks are crafty behind the scenes by funding US presidential candidates, but when they get found out, they stay still and bluff constantly.
See their boasting with military parades.
Smarru heavenry pennisu.

>>>/reddit/

go back to 4chan Holla Forums with your go back to reddit meme feggit

Looks more like a tumblr gif, user.

in any case, he be a homosex to be sure

youtu.be/A-O0g3QvBLk?t=11m34s
Interesting take on the sanctions.
tl;dr throw out some points in the bill and not going through with it

You mean to say something that blatantly violates the constitution of these united states will not be brought before the supreme court of the united states only to be shot down immediately? Shill