The Answer

This is it Holla Forums
The final redpill you've been searching for.

Are you constantly browsing through Holla Forums searching for answers about the world we live in, hating one group or minority after another?
Finding bits and pieces here and there but never able to get a decisive solution to this puzzle?
Who is at the root cause of this mess? The Jews? The Blacks? White people? Muslims? Communism? The Illuminati? The freemasons? This or that country?

So many pieces of the puzzle but they never seem to all fit quite right…
Well today's the day folks. A nicely packed set of information that will finally clarify it all.
Obviously there is a lot to cover, if the answer was simple everybody would have figured it out.

So there you go, it's just one click away:

theanswer.world
Enjoy and spread the word!

Other urls found in this thread:

theanswer.world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself faggot

thanks for the feedback

kill yourself, faggot

Kill yourself, faggot

I don't claim to be a tech wizard. Give it a chance you might be surprised with what you find

Why don't you just say what it is instead?

kill yourself faggot

no thanks

OP posted this on multiple boards. Fuck off viral marketing shill (and also kill yourself faggot).

actually, OP, I'm sick of kike mouthed merchants always trying to give me a polished, packaged summary of the universe. you don't know shit about the universe. no one does. this, and you, are a cancer on the dying husk of this civilization. kill yourself faggot

You could have just ended that paragraph right there.

it's designed to be cryptic in nature and visually appealing so regular people might check it out and not be turned off by the conspiracy theory angle. 100% guarantee no viruses, it's big because it's video based. Hopefully a few people will check it out and confirm.

I only posted it once, it's relevant to both Holla Forums and /x/. you will understand it you look into this.

this tbh fam

did you know that 00 buckshot is designed to appeal to your brain? chug lead faggot

kill yourself faggot

kill yourself faggot. take your clickbait shilling somewhere else.

if you call a 7gb file packed with evidence, a website, and social media pages created to spread it a lack of content, then sorry I guess

Just post a webm or a summary or something, for fuck's sake OP.

if you can't explain the content in text within the character limits of posts on this board, it isn't worth shit.
we are not going to do your work for you.
you are not going to be the next big e-celeb.
you will never achieve the """"success"""" of mike thernovith

You posted it on /fringe/ too, faggot. Kill yourself.

that's one way to look at it. The other way is to come to the rude realisation that unless something is packaged nicely nowadays it won't get any traction, therefore marketing something properly has a big impact on its reach.
Everything about this file and social media is anonymous, not trying to get famous here. I'm just trying to help people guys, I understand the hate considering how many bait and troll posts are posted on this website, but there's nothing more I can do right now than asking people to give this a try. I get it if you don't, but I can't force feed you the truth

Yeah, among normalfags. Here, if what you have to say is actually important, you just fucking tell us what it is in the thread. Clearly you aren't from here.

Sorry but this is not made so redpilled Holla Forums lurkers can have the truth and the masses stay asleep. Trying to get this out to as many people as I can. This will take some time to get traction but we might not have a lot of it left. I'm willing for you guys to insult and ridicule me if that's what it takes, I know where you're coming from, that's ok.

A 7 gig file with absolutely no description or summary is the worst marketing I can think of.

>theanswer.world
LISTEN TO US
its too big. There's literally no reason to download it. We are all wise to this kind of secretive shite now.

KYS OP YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT

You should pastebin the most interesting shit under a fake title and then give us the broken link so google cannot find it.

If not fuck off and die in a nuclear initiated graphite fire.

You are the worst type of person. One that doesn't listen to anyone and thinks he's got it all figured out. Your project will fail, whatever it is. Get fucked cunt.

couldn't have made it smaller sorry. It's worth the time is all I can say

Get out.

Kill yourself faggot.

You clearly know jack shit about marketing.
Nobody cares to dig through 7GB of anything to find out if what you have to say is worth it. You need a hook. You need to convince people first and even then, if your appeal is masses, condense those 7GB into a few memes and webms.

The hook is in the last folder. it's a pdf. thanks for your reply, I guess

Learn what 'hook' means if you want to successfully spread your message.

The answer is probably converting to Islam and the rest of the package are government Trojan virus and some encrypted CP to make your arrest easier. Best case scenario not.

Anyways can we ignore OP and make this a /biz/ thread about marketing and PR strategies?

If you want to "spread the truth" tell us what it is. Even if you said 'its a program that when watched in VR will Open your mind to the parallel universe" a la Videos, I'd probably try it out. But this looks like either retarded viral marketing campaign for some esoteric book/sect, Trojan virus from some government of a big folder full of Alex Jones tier bilderberg meeting infographics

Boring shit.

And by the way people are aware that a .pdf can leak your IP adress for those in an anonymous connection/TOR it's very risky

a la video dome*

OP seems like a Jehovah's Witness. Is that true, OP?

Downloading using my neighbors wifi. Will take 3 days tho. If this is just a bunch of gay trap furry Roblox mine craft call of duty 360 no scope cp.exe files, each one of them enlightens you by manipulating the Hz on your computer cpu, then yes, it'll be worth it.

Kill yourself shlomo

FUCK YOU I HATE THAT VIDEO

Ok you're genuinely retarded.
Imagine if you you go fishing by dropping a thread in the water, tied to a sign that says "there's worms inside the boat, please jump on in".

Please reflect on your boundless ignorance of how people work at a basic level.

Can't tell if anime watcher who identifies with the beta-persuader char or someone that just genuinely isn't from around here.
Either way, shouldn't have been a faggot OP. Next time give some context.
Get out everyone, threads over, /pool/s closed.

If it's a compressed file, one could partially download (like ~10mb) and try to make out what it is

OP if you practice yoga long enough you can suck your own cock, once you achieve that please bite it off.

Like if it were truly important then op wouldnt be as vague as fuck and sound like an infomercial spokesperson.

Put it on mixtape or pomf or something and link it, jesus