Factory owner : jobs available now. But 4/10 applicants fail drug test

Factory owner : jobs available now. But 4/10 applicants fail drug test

archive.is/dS7t2

An Ohio factory owner said Saturday that though she has blue-collar jobs available at her company, she struggles to fill positions because so many candidates fail drug tests.

Regina Mitchell, a co-owner of Warren Fabricating & Machining in Hubbard, Ohio, told The New York Times this week that four out of 10 applicants otherwise qualified to be welders, machinists and crane operators will fail a routine drug test.

In an interview Saturday with CNN's Michael Smerconish, Mitchell said that her requirements for prospective workers were simple.

"I need employees who are engaged in their work while here, of sound mind and doing the best possible job that they can, keeping their fellow co-workers safe at all times," she said.
"We have a 150-ton crane in our machine shop. And we're moving 300,000 pounds of steel around in that building on a regular basis. So I cannot take the chance to have anyone impaired running that crane, or working 40 feet in the air."

President Donald Trump addressed his blue-collar base in Ohio this week, returning to his campaign theme of getting local communities back to work and returning jobs to America from overseas.

But Mitchell said she has jobs. She just doesn't have sober applicants.

For 48 of the 50 years her company has been around, drug abuse had never been an issue, she told Smerconish.

"It hasn't been until the last two years that we needed to have a policy, a corporate policy in place, that protects us from employees coming into work impaired," she said.

Opioid use is on the rise across the country, but especially in Ohio. In 2014, the state had the second-largest number of opioid-related deaths in the United States and the fifth-highest rate of overdose.

"This opioid epidemic that we're experiencing … it seems like it's worse than in other places all over the country," Mitchell said.

Ohio's new law on medical marijuana, which went into effect in 2016 and allows those with a qualifying condition and a recommendation from a physician to buy the drug legally, was another hurdle for employers to overcome, she said.
"The difficult part about marijuana is, we don't have an affordable test that tells me if they smoked it over the weekend or smoked it in the morning before they came to work. And I just can't take the chance of having an impaired worker running a crane carrying a 300,000-pound steel encasement," she said.

Too bad there's no statistics of whos failing the drug tests but if it's opiates it's really affecting the whites in the USA.

Let me guess, they still try to hire bunch of niggers because of "diversity" needs. So they end up with nobody, because all niggers who would work on factories are junkies.

Wonder why there's no data on what drugs they are

Was considering abandoning neetdom until you said that. You make a excellent point.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE WALL YOU IDIOTIC LEFTIES

actually its just as likely the majority were white. the pharmaceutical jew really did a number on rural america.

Sad!

why the fuck would I work for you instead of myself doing the same thing fo mutha fucking free like it should be?

Why the fuck is a plant like cannabis illegal when I can legally grow poppy..

oh would that be because ppl would stop smoking cigarrette stop drinking booze stop pharma opiates but you think you have the right to market something that anyone can grow for themselves hmm yea fuck off.

Seriously, say what you will about potheads, they're no worse than alcoholics and we tolerate those just fine. Everyone's weak to the devil's lettuce to a degree, it can help you relax just as easily as make you not give a shit when you really should.

I mean I also don't give a shit if my employees do coke once in a blue moon either, long as they do their fucking job and don't talk about that shit at work. But to each their own there I guess.

fwiw I also think niggers are worse than whites but get screwed over systematically. just so you can really get a grasp on where i stand ideologically.

What a dumb bitch. Weed is a valid medicine. Just because somebody uses cannabis when they're not at work does not mean they are blitzed at work. If she treated a MMJ card like any other prescription, her jobs would be filled.

Weed makes you a little bitch, all chill, never focused because you're too stoned to think, or act.

First off I don't smoke pot and give a fuck less if anyone else does it to get off pharma drugs booze or cigs non of that is my concern what is however the gov labeling it as something (((they))) can regulate considering I see the true potential of the plant industrialy that is attempted to be stolen from us by gd (((rats)))

Where the fuck do you think you are?

There is a thing called restraint. We're not niggers or teenagers.

I do hiring across the country and it is hard finding people who can't pass a drug test. Some places 80% don't pass. That doesnt mean to me that we should just import mexicans and other assorted shitskins. These are our people who need help, we should be spending money on them instead of worthless inbred low iq third worlders.
We need better apprenticeship programs and ways to connect the supply and demand of labor across the country. And also Jesus Fuck do something about the opioid problem.

no nigger do you even know where you are ? don't jump to conclusions when dealing with racist white men fool ahahaa CHEERS!!!

Clearly you don't apply 'restraint' to your disgusting pot sinking habit neither

*smoking, typo

this guy is talking like a white man

Decent bait, but I see right through it. Here's your (you) and a sage

And you're bumping a slide thread, nigger.
On the record, I haven't smoked in months. Now that I live in a red state with almost no niggers, life is a bit easier to deal with and my insomnia isn't so bad.
I did misclick though.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Haha where's that? I can't find anything paying over 12$ an hour for electrician work unless I am a spic/nog/chink/diversity hired women or have 10+ years of experience. Also everything in moderation.

no bait little nigger I am talking about opening up a multi billion dollar market that is being suppressed by uncle sam faggot so SAGE you right back for being a short sighted pleb

I fucking hate that poison and it completely kills my social skills and motor skills and I think about how much I hate the other people I'm with whenever I smoked that shit. Was never a heavy smoker but occasionally partook with my old degenerate friends, and I hated it every time. It's been years since I've smoked that trash and I probably won't again ever for the rest of my life.

Can you post something from a credible news source and not CNN who wants to convince you that "goy we have to import shitskins to do the jobs we can't do"

So you're going to ruin it for people who smoking doesn't fuck up. Sound. That is no different than wanting to ban alcohol because alcohol makes you feel like shit.

Union states with high cost of living have higher wages for tradesmen. Also, electrician is a broad category. Doing houses doesn't pay as well as powerplants.

Different strains do different things. Plants are not equal… that said, I think weed just helped you focus on your thoughts. You hated those niggers, user. Weed helped you find your inner hate and real emotions. This helped you become redpilled!

I was a general contractor for a few years. Residental work is fucking ass unless you have a few good customers like old guys and doctor's wives who can't do anything themselves and need regular work done.

6 of 10 applicants who get as far as a drug screening pass it. Sounds like those positions should be filled already. Mighty suspicious.

How the fuck do you find those? I've heard of them, but they seem very elusive.

This.

(check'd)
But it isn't, a slide thread would be another "what does Holla Forums think of x"? kind of shit, not this
sage for offtopic

Regardless, hotpocketsx will anchor it upon sunrise.

Networking. People like family friends and people you know needing work done, and there's also this company called Home Advisor which is is like Angies List or whatever. You pay tree fiddy a year and they send you job leads in your area you're licensed in.

don't smoke it then if it does that to you however the plant itself goes far beyond your personal failures and you literally are a fucking idiot by neglecting yourself from the benefits of the plant because you thought smoking it passing out was all it could do man I have been trying to teach ppl for years you can get so many benefits from it least of which is getting high GD IT it pisses me off look outside the stoned box it put you in..Just do some research not about getting high. Too be honest cannabis is the jew killer hands down can literally put them on rekt status fuck getting high unless you ptsd or constant pain uhhh its all so tiresome saying the same shit about it over and over year after year and dumb fucks never catch on

Incase you get insomnia or have to deal with niggers again. You can always do exercise or meditate. Maybe even read a book, don't make your relaxation depend on the herbal Jew, user

ohio should legalize then

Get your common sense logic out of here. If you dare smoke the marijuana you are Satan's child.

I always hire white men period we have to stick together a lot of sell outs hire the shitskins for tax breaks and really your company will thrive and out gain those breaks for hiring niggers when you have a white workforce just by productivity along that and any customer sees you have all whites they know the job will get done right which inspires confidence btdt

Oh the threads that we had talking about this.

This pothead nigger guy pretending to be one of us is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh lesser brother

faggot

I'm in dire need of Holla Forums weed related screencap posts or infographs, you got some?

Hey! I know what to do with a slide thread!

Also, working in a factory sucks ass after smoking a fat bowl. I'll do what I want after work slavedriver, fuck off.

the trade laid alot of ppl off in 07-11
leaving an age gap
now its mainly about to retire / just starting career

a company can still drug test

yet I haven't smoked pot in ten years and don't condone smoking it as that is really a fucking waste but ok think your self up on high little nigger don't be surprised if I GREAT WHITE your ass.

I still run into too many greedy clients, even as a jack of all trades. It's better now that I'm in a whiter state, but also less work to go around and more independent people who do things for themselves.

Honestly I'm betting that cannabis is going to be a bigger part of the world food supply than as even a drug or medicine, within ten years, if legislation doesn't hold things back. The seeds are amazing for you and the raw leaf has many culinary uses.

Worst was when I'd have to go through portland… Portland was the only time I genuinely abused cannabis to sedate my urge to kill. I'm from the south where if someone talks shit, you can brawl and be fine as long as you don't make a scene about it or pull a knife…. having to not kill every god damned hipster, tweaker, and nigger… I can't even drive through that cesspool of degeneracy without wanting to purge it all! Now I just have giant steel bumpers and blindspot warnings so I can pretend I don't see them.
Already sore and tired from working most of the time.
Fuck that makes it worse, I just go deep for hours devising ways to annihilate the kike, assuming I have the energy for that. What I need is violence! I NEED to do my fucking duty! fuck, best sleep I've had, with exception of after the all day sex marathon when I met my wife, was after strangling a crackhead, staring him in the eye as I held him there until he spasmed and his eyes no longer could focus. And no I'm not worried about that and no I don't know if he died, I walked home and ate icecream before it sunk in what had happened and no cop would've cared if I had done him in and no nigger would've reported unless he stunk up their lawn.
Also, valerian smells like rotting feet, chamomile doesn't work, and opiates are not for me unless I've cracked a bone.

The answer is to test everyone. Congress and all gov workers, ceos, upper and middle management, leos, judiciary. See how fast minds and laws change then.

HAHAHa
yeaaaahhhhh
they will arrange to mail their piss in
i like the principle tho

Spend any time around guys in the trades and you'll see that a lot have drug and drinking problems.

And if it's not heroin directly it's one it's cousins like Percocet.
Heroin is really bad here in the northeast, it effects all woks of life be you allfuent or poor, but mostly whites. Not sure what they do in Ohio.

So basically it was never an issue till they started testing for insurance purposes.
Before that everyone would have tested positive, but they never actually tested.
Smoking marijuana is most common among people who actually do physical labor.

Honestly you might be right, even though I didn't like it at all, my self awareness went through the fucking roof

a post like that, off by one>?

very true , alot are dont ask dont tell
but you have to be good at what you do

you are absolutely right about food supply and many don't know in old texts when the said into eating gruel they where talking about cannabis it is so nutrient rich and fatty acid/omega acid rich you can actually live of of nothing but it and no other plant can provide that and that is huge however even more is the fuel and building materials it can produce talking about making oil obsolete as being worthless to try and drill it out of the ground when you can just grow it and on and on but now listen to dumb faggot labeling me as a degenerate pot head ahahaha fucking rich dangle the life saving carrot right in their faces and hur har yer pot head your not one of us NO nigger US uses advantages available you not into science niggers.

That meme implies there is something wrong with Hitler. The only thing Hitler did wrong was to show mercy to the kike.j

Ha! My night is complete!
In all seriousness though, thank you for considering what I said. Some entheogenic plants are useful for unsuspected reasons. What I like about cannabis is that it can immediately bring you to a baseline of thought. The specific baseline isn't always beneficial, but that sudden perception change allows for your current thought process to break and allows you to reassess. Cannabis can also make a person introspective or overly analytical though, which is why setting is important for anyone unaccustomed to it's effects.

Hitler made Napoleons mistake.

One can also argue the man was just too sentimental in general, and should have taken out Britain when he had the chance.

Jfc gas yourself

I find it weird how the only reefer madness people still around are here on Holla Forums.
Marijuana normalizes people, it doesn't make them lazy. Before reefer madness everyone smoked marijuana, after reefer madness everyone took pharmaceuticals.
Smoking sativas is what we used before coffee and energy drinks.

Yes mate, that is totally true…..

maybe should type especially for you jew since your so called superior intellect as a heeb can't read a paragraph without reddit spacing . ahaa

Your body has a complete endocannabinoid system that takes advantage of all the positives of cannabis and you somehow believe we didn't evolve that system by hundreds of thousands of years of consumption.
Yeah, smoking marijuana goes back thousands and thousands of years. They've found smokable cannabis buried with mummies.

let me be clear smoking it unless you have an injury that is chronic is degenerate I in no way advocate being a stoner and that is a serious misnomer to the potentiality of the plant itself as if is way more than that in fact it can with 5 % land mass in the US feed everyone and be renewable the implications of that are very bad for corporations food suppliers medicine peddlers it is actually insane and lights up the reason the cock sucking jew gov won't drop it from schedule 1 which means no medical benefit and if you really see what the gov is doing to us regarding this you will be outraged and a huge reason for all these fucking commie burnie/hillary supporters that use the issue as a pivot from legitimate issue like health care which half of would be erase with legalization jew pharm lose everything basically.Look I try to tell ppl here because I am a white man with a white family and they all know it I have trained them not to be degenerate pot smokers yet understand the value of the plant if I can teach my kids I can teach some of these autistic shitlords that I love around here to. ahahahahaaa!!!

Joke's on these employers. I've never done illegal drugs and I've been unemployed for four months now. ;_;

little do they know pol is the worst drug don't ever tell them ever ;)

Do any of these factory jobs pay more than $13 an hour? I see plenty of jobs out there, but I don't know how people are suppose to support themselves on that much. I'm pretty well off right now, but I don't think I could pay my bills on less than $17/hour

Hey if Marijuana was so great why didn't the Aztecs amount to anything great? Drug use for pleasure is degenerate user, like any other vice. The last people who heavily used it got colonized, do you want to be next?

You're talking about ruderalis hemp.
I'm talking about cannabis indica and sativa. They've been extremely crucial to human survival. We joke about how everyone is on anidepressants and what not when the problem is reefer madness led people to quit smoking Earth's medicine.

Because they were spics, obviously. That's a shit book btw.

Lol at the idea cannabis is from Mexico. Kush is from the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan. Different land races of cannabis have existed on every continent for thousands of years.

What is the most aryan strain of weed?

All drugs should be banned, cigarettes and alcohol included. The only reason the NSDAP was never able to get them banned was because they were at war and enforcing a ban would have taken resources away from fighting the war. Had they won or secured a peace you can bet your ass they'd have cracked down on tobacco dealers and alcohol dealers just as hard as Cesare Mori cracked down on the Mafia.

The NSDAP also didn't believe in genociding the jews, so clearly they weren't right about everything.

yep less than 25 hr is low balling k a month 40 hour give a hint though on of time with extra cash learn to trade little nigger start small I mean very small so you don't get your ass handed to you learn learn and learn some MOAR eventually if your iq is above 90 you will catch on but remember never get cocky the rug can get pulled out from under you real fast however if you into and stay on it and learn will catch you on an Island and we can do margarita pitchers

They believed in expelling jews from Europe completely and that it should be illegal for jewish publications (newspapers, academic texts, etc) to be published in any language other than Hebrew, both of which are completely right. As is their opposition to your disgusting nigger drugs.

All of them. Only people who breed marijuana are white in the same way only white people make wine or brandy. Other races don't have the patience to bio-engineer through breeding.

Straight edge fags will never cease to be amusing.

Go back to Palestine, heeb.

Haha!

yes three different kinds and they hybrids from sativa and indica yet ruderalis is basically no different accept it has negligible amounts of thc-a growing this ruderalis by itself is cheating the populace that could be using it in multiple capacity hence the versatility is really underrated however think of a world with no anti depressants and no food shortages no fuel shortages just smooth sailing into the stars what ppl gonna fight wars for when cannabis provides everything already how about getting off this doomed fucking planet can't let these assholes stop us from having a plant because it fucks up their bottom line they have made enough.Time who made this shit to get their dues you take and take and take sure we allow yet you don't give us the freedom to take us all to the stars because you want int all it we lose you will be stuck here forever no other race can do it in time yet jew rats in jealousy and envy of whites are destroying their only chance Jews aren't that smart into science they are good at running their mouths and arguing not logistics, mathematics, physics, like whites and the shitskins copying us not only are they so far behind the white man they could not progress without us so the jew is left is a precarious situation it is not white can never be alienated itself from the rest of the world time and time again following the white wherever it goes deathly afraid of a life with out the master race they can subvert and pretend they are better than . What empty souls you jews must have knowing you created slavery of niggers then blamed whites what empty souls you must have to lie about 6 gorilla giga zillion fake deaths yet negate to mention all the german non soldiers suffered your impudent bullshit or the bolshevik fiasco or on an on an on back through history you have been nothing but parasitic rats forever heel nipping at something you where to stupid by GODS will to create and instead reduce to money grubbing worms.

I am really glad I am not a jew if I was one of you the best think I could do would be to kill myself.

Just something to think about jew.

Cannabis gets it's name because it is from Sirius B, the two dog star. Cannabis is not from Earth.

Pervitin. Weed is for people who find it fun to be half retarded

Learn grammar and punctuation you fucktard. That's a wall of shit. I'm not perfect but if I have some important point I wouldn't throw up that garbage. Try again

are you legit but hurt or want to give me grammar lessons I never had a chance as a child will you teach me?

Man and cannabis have a symbiotic relationship it literally provides everything needed for US to sustain ourselves fuck all that getting high shit as the uv radiation increases the THC-a turns to thc naturally along with all the other cannabinoids To be honest ppl would not even survived in infancy without the plant that predates us and has always been our sustenance yet leave it to a jew to understand something is very good for a goy and shoah it scream and scream to high hell reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its bad goy look at those nasty mexicans they are bringing it accross the border to fuck your women goy when actually that was bullshit and the jew just wanted to make shekkels off of synthetic knock offs of everything the plant could offer like the dupont company just one example

I used to drink heavily. I quit when I started smoking week. Last year I quit the herbal jew and haven't done either ever since.

Kick the habit anons. You're better off without it.

For nearly every industrial application of hemp, there is another material that does it better.

Don't believe me? Consider the following: While industrial hemp has been illegal in America for decades, in 99% of the rest of the world it has always been completely legal. Yet industrial hemp does not dominate European and Asian industry, despite being perfectly legal.

Yeah, you can use hemp for a lot of stuff. Hemp is the jack of all trades master of none. In an advanced industrial society we've little need for such a material because we have specialized materials that do everything better.

Hemp rope for sailing is one notable exception. The exception that proves the rule.

We'd be all as euphoric as Hitler.

Typical cumskin wiggers, "hurr durr president must give jerbs cuz the evil mexicans are stealing them, pass the joint by teh way".

America is a fucking massive empire spanning a continent with no shortage of natural resources. America need not be reliant on outside nations for our resources, even discounting hemp. The problem is the jew infestation of the system. If you think adopting industrial hemp would be a solution to that problem, you're plain delusional. The jews would infest that industry just as they infest the others. Hemp has no magical anti-jew properties.

Industrial hemp is a lame meme pushed by stoners who desperately want "common sense" "pragmatic" justifications for legalization. The same way they always ask for medical weed laws so that cancer patients can get their appetites back… when 99.9999% of "patients" are using it to "cure" their anxiety and headaches. In regions of the world where hemp is and always has been legal, it sees rather little use because industrialists who don't fall for memes inevitably find a superior material.

nice trick and I will counter by saying that every use of hemp mimicked by rat jews has been proven inferior to hemp itself yet the big money wheels keep turner.You definitely not fooling me with such and outrageous lie and should look up randolf hearst and how before that punk ass faggot hemp was starting to be industrialized meaning the vast tracks of forrest that faggot bought and his paper mills would have been useless.I am not going to unload on this right now as I did the last t and specifically show you how your statement is not false but also reckless to your own kind unless you happen to profit from the synthetic jew .

She's making the mistake that EVERYONE involved with drug testing at work makes; Failing a drug test because of marijuana DOES NOT MEAN you are impaired.

The tests are retarded.

Biology will do you no good here, pol has no need for your science.
The highly evolved endocannabinoid system in your brain is because of the jew mexicans devil herb.

I'm within walking distance of the factory in the OP, and the company I work for eliminated all forms of drug testing, and high school or equivalent diploma requirements. This has had a deleterious effect on the health of management, who constantly has to cover for these retards so that the corporation doesn't immediately move operations to the Philippines entirely. Yes, there are only women in HR, but these edicts come down from the top with little room for interpretation or discretion. There's an actual hiring quota, where if HR staff do not approve so many applicants during a hiring period, they instead would be fired. We've gone from scraping the bottom of the barrel, to digging under the barrel.

Me, I can pass any drug test without effort, since I simply _don't do drugs._ I know, amazing, right? I also don't have tattoos, and I don't drink. I'd be a perfect candidate for any job in the area if I didn't have a heart defect that makes me a massive liability to any job with physical labor requirement, or involving heavy machinery.

I worked in a few machine shops when I was younger. I've never met a machinist that wasn't either A) a full-blown alcoholic; or B) dudeweedlmao. Usually both. Plenty of them hit the blow pretty hard, too.

This idea that everyone should have to pass a drug test in order to get a job is as jewish as it gets. Whether you agree with recreational drug use or not, it's still letting (((Corporate America))) dictate policy.
(((Corporate America)))
And it's only a step or two away from, "Well, if you want to work here, you have to have this chip in your hand so we know you have a valid bank account."

seen the kind of cancer McCain has multi form glioma the worst because they act random creating different cells not like just lung or liver this shit is a mutative meaning your shit gone hay wire and cured no chemo no surgery just high doses of cannnabinoids that basically made her body heal itself had stage 4 1 month to live that way 6 years ago and cancer free now so these jack asses talking about how degenerate are literally fucking idiots and the catch is if you juice it which don't get you high you basically not going to get cancer because it kills bad cells and balances your body out ehh said to much again the industrial apps are insane oh well I tried got bored so shit posted ahahaaa fucking jews

When there are warnings against operating heavy machinery, like on bottles of medication or for people who have epilepsy or whatever, they're talking about backhoes and bulldozers, not CNC equipment.

Polite sage for double post.

Yes, factories in my area are equipped with towmotors, fixed cranes, and even rail equipment. I've operated a backhoe in the past, but only to dig out a creek bed that had nearly dried out. Yeah, pretty much everybody I worked with when I worked in a factory twenty years ago, was all about drugs and alcohol, but we didn't handle heavy stuff very often.

"Heath and Safety" is just
a load of jewish bullshit like "political correctness" and "climate change legislation", ultimately designed to make the economy of the West weaker, and hamstring industry. "Health and Safety" legislation is so open-ended that it always ends up being used for political reasons, such as when my local hospital removed a Christmas nativity scene, and a statue of jesus over the entrance (The statue might fall down and hurt someone, the nativety scene might go on fire). My cousin
worked in a factory that had thousands of pages of "health and safety". It was also 100%
White. Then, about 12 years ago, it started being filled with people from all over the world.
This happened overnight. Soon after, they had their first fatal accident. The factory makes frozen pizzas, and they have large machines to
pack the pizzas on pallets and then put them into lorries. One of the machines had a problem, so one of the engineers turned it off
and got inside to fix it. A manager noticed the machine was off, and told an employee to sort it out. This employee was from the Phillipines.
A white employee would have gone down to the machine, asked if there was anyone in there, and poked his head in to have a look around. Also he would have contacted the engineers. What did the Phillipino do? He just turned the machine back on, crushing the engineer. So thousands of pages of "Health and Safety" legislation were useless in the face of third world stupidly and the oriental
slave mentality with their fatalism.
As a contrast, another family member of mine
used to work in a paper factory in the 1950s and 1960s. It was an all white male working class workforce. Everyone used to drink beer in the pub everyday after work, and have a few drinks in their lunchbreak. They then went back to work and used heavy machine and moved bales of paper weighing several tons. There were no fatal accidents, and my relative was never injured, or injured anyone else at work.

The other six used fake urine.

Lock out tag out the switch should literally have a padlock on it I hope that manager was sued to fuck and back by the family.

fucking bureaucracy trying to squeeze every last shekkle irregardless of safety fucking rat don't wan't to pay a white man for quality work even if it is just that would rather hire a h1b no english gook putting everyone at risk you know big corp expect it they are rats at the top anyway but all these incentives now make it financially not viable to hire white men you can that that gd commie nigger and even more most don't remember was bill fucking clinton who sold our military tech to china then cleaned out social security to claim balance budget when all he did was steal from ppl that put in literallt robbed the americans and if that wasn't bad enough the coke head signed in NAFTA MOTHER FUCKER!!! some ppl are to young to remember yet I remember Ross Perot who I supported said about nafta basically if this gd pos bill gets in and signs natfa your going to hear a giant sucking sound and thats all american jobs going out of the contry and I be damed that is exactly what happened.

there same shit Bill clinton is a gd traitor so is his wife

Calm down and at least attempt to form coherent sentences.

Pol logic is that Western society has lost its "Christian values" while casting judgement on marijuana use as "degeneracy" when Christian values are that we are all sinners and only God can cast judgement.

are you my fucking secretary fixing my typos
why you keep bitching about what I am saying and grammar errors. Look man I didn't major in eng comp so fuck off

eat this faggot

are you even WHITE?

Seems like a nigger-behavior problem rather than an employment problem. You're unemployed and looking for work so your most obvious recourse is to continue to use drugs that will get flagged on the test and by extension end your chance of getting the job. Well played.

As for the dudeweedlmaos in this thread, weed use correlates to degenerate behavior because self-regulation and restraint are learned behaviors not innate aspects of being. Instead of encouraging use we should be working to make our people less subservient to vice and fixing their problems.

PURGE THE WHOLE DEGENERATE LOT OF THEM

here we go again. The stupid divide an conquer debate. Soft drugs are a non issue.

Lol what bubble do you live in? Here in Midwest White America you go to an adult recreational softball league game and it's laborers, doctors, lawyers, and every other job passing around joints while sipping beer in the parking lot afterward.

I actually browsed through your drivel nigger and I have come to the conclusion you are fucking retarded.

gl with that bro

You're like a parody.

mother fucker is retarded don't know his ass from a hole in the ground must be a millennial don't even have a hair on his ass yet to know a lot of ppl smoke pot I am not condoning it unless it can't negatively affect you as in getting a job if needed and remember working for your self always has advantages. These assholes think this is a dude weed convo ok you get cancer like mccain get told now op gonna work sorry dose down on what you say is degenerate and it saves your life

fucking idiots

lol that blew my sides and fuck you faggot

what is the first thing a jew criticizes when he has no argument TYPOS and grammar to diminish what you say without having to debate it .

Either a jew or been around them too long and adopting their faggotry.

You're embarrassing yourself. Just go smoke butthash instead of trying to defend your degenerate behavior, pothead.

Anyone here who is pro-trade skill and anti-marijuana has never actually worked a day of physical labor in their life.
When your body aches after working all day you either drink to numb the pain or smoke to forget the pain.

haven't smoke in ten years nigger anything else oh wait did I typo this one too I mean if you want to have a discussion sure or we can keep on shit posting

or you can keep being my secretary thats cool too

it does, but correlation does not mean causality

What's your alternative? Blanket legislation legalizing and decriminializing weed? This does nothing for us; weed is the meme drug of this age, it's a sacrament in a crossroads, where burnouts from the past laud it, the millennials laud it, and Gen Y lauds it. It's a drug that can do no wrong and has no downside. Just as nicotine did in the early 40s and 50s, just as cocaine and heroin did in the early 20th century, and so on.

The reality is that abuse of this drug, regardless of how natural or healthy it is, will lead to suffering not only of the individual, but of the family and to an extent society. There will be real deleterious effects to legalization; I would rather us solve our problems and craft solutions and then play with our toys rather than be given free reign.

Boomers need to die

How can someone be so stupid to not see that reefer madness was spread so people would stop self medicating and start taking Jew pharmaceuticals twice a day.

Or they're not a little bitch and can take a little pain without having to medicate their braincells out of existence. You degenerate hedonists are the reason the US is in the shitter. Painkillers aren't fucking tik-taks

Really activates my almonds

You're trying too hard to fit in

(check'em)
So maybe stop with this "drug test" bullshit?

You can operate it high. You're a pussy if you can't handle a little bit of weed.

Been here longer than you have, boyo. And outgrew my "dude weeD is just le plant"-phase when i saw my friends and family degenerate into wiggers because of it + alcohol & opioids. Stay straight edge, kids. Weed and booze makes you passive zombie and stupid.

It's comical that someone posting fucking anime memes is saying if you are a blue-collar worker who self medicates you are a weak bitch.
People who watch Anime are the weakest faggots of all.

>An Ohio factory owner said Saturday that though she has blue-collar jobs available at her company, she struggles to fill positions

Woman in a position of authority. Failure was to be expected. Case dismissed.

I've been all over the country. Whenever I see a dilapidated house, an unmown lawn, paint peeling off, a fence fallen in, a shit car, etc., it doesn't matter if the occupant is nigger or spic or white, they all have one thing in common. The only difference is whether it's Colt 45, Tecate, or Miller, and how much they paid and who they got the weed from.

Om you want to actually talk now about blanket legalization on its face initially it sounds like a bad idea that will do nothing but make more dude weed fagggots

I have shared this same concern however fortunately we have a reference to this being portugal.When drugs or lets just use cannabis and heroin polar opposites yet fell under the same decriminalization.Not only did the actual usage go down the usage didn't cost because they didn't go to jail which many for many niggers is second home free everything instead the drug wasn't a crime so no black market in portugal yet same thing could happen in the US at first you thing it will run rampant and turn good prospects into drug addicts however this is proven false .

Big money in housing inmates and big money in drug offenses propping up the dea witch is completely worthless.

Supply and demand simple economics some ppl are going to be degenerate that can be prevented what can happen is mitigating the cost by less incarceration which drains everything .

So complete decriminalization seem scary yet that open attitude leads to better education in the long run meaning its not taboo its if you do that white boy you are going to be a piece of shit and have no future so educating all ppl especially kids leads to less use because they have been taught the pitfalls then at the same time the cartels lose everything and go back to being shitstain farmers/. the biggest problem with this happening is dare I say it but cia and any covert operations that aren't supposed to be on the books yet still need or should say acquire funding that can't be linked to congress so the rabbit hole is a complex issue as far as more degenerates been proven that dose not happen as far as incarcerations they go down so we are left with cartels who dry up and in the end everyone is happy but the cianiggers needing drug money to fund globalist agenda.

So decriminalization works good for everyone but rats in the cia.

Alcohol is a drug.

You seem upset

Great counter.
At least an anime can have a story that promotes and ideal. What's the ideal of weed? Render your consciousness numb so you don't have to feel pain?

Good point. Curious what the baseline turnover for her facility is.

You know, I always hear stats like this, which is hopeful, but the counterpoint is how culturally pervasive is marijuana use in Europe? In America it permeates every form of media, so there's a lot of noise that makes it seem okay, couple that with parents (if it's plural in the household) that are too focused on being friends and not parents, you have a massive halo effect.

The pot isn't so much the issue. It's these people that are addicted to opioids because of big pharma kikes that cause shit like this to happen.

I'm 100% behind de-criminalizing pot and other drugs to undercut the gangs. Doesn't mean i won't ridicule druggies, call them out for the degenerates they are, and leave them jobless and homeless to rot in the gutter.

The kikes aren't forcing them to pop the pills, just like no-one's forcing women to fuck niggers. When you burn coal, you pay the toll. You smoke weed/drink the liquoir/pop the pills, you also pay a toll. Just as it should be.

I know so many ppl that was addicted to doctor prescribed opioid's forgot to mention legal cannabis will make it to where no one will use doctor heroin when they can smoke a joint or eat a brownie that won't fuck up their liver and kidneys and make them a walking drugstore I have know many kiked pharm ssris and the whole smörgåsbord by smoking a joint instead so pharma and tobacco and alcohol lose big too any why they lobby like a bunch of AIPAC jews crying holocaust when just cannabis legalization comes up .. so there thats what I know tried not to typo ahahahah!!!

Or maybe you should try not being a pussy faggot. Ever think of that?

WE NEED NON-PSYCHOACTIVE CANNABIS
The benefits of cannabis cant be denied, but getting high and impaired is also NOT one of those benefits. The medical and industrial uses of cannabis and hemp need to pushed into a positive light while vehemently denouncing THC and its use for getting high. Recreational use, possesion, manufacturing, and distribution need to be illegal with severe punishments in place for those who would still do it.
(((They))) will give you the Goebbels argument, twisting it to make you think that these people should be left to their own devices. Dont succumb.
One who feels the need to be impaired in any capacity is not of sound mind.

Most of those bums are on pills at least according to article

Like all psychedelics, marijuana causes subtle long-term dain-bramage. Just because someone got high 2 or 3 days ago doesn't mean they are thinking clearly or functioning to their full potential. Once you know, you never want anything to do with marijuana.

One of Holla Forums's recurring problems is that we get prepschool douchebags who've never been in the real world. The type who think a Polo shirt and khaki pants makes you "fashionable and cool", the kind who will piss themselves on the DOTR, who FEAR niggers, and have never faced hardship in their lives. Don't worry though, when I'm Fuhrer, I'll enslave them and force them into work camps where they can learn those lessons, assuming they survive the conditions.

Weed is one of the few topics Holla Forums will never, ever come to a consensus to. Abandon all hope ye who would shitpost here.

The drug test issue is retarded.

In northern Alberta to work in the oil rigs you need drug tests. These tests only pick up a few opiods and marijuana. Because these tests fail to pick up cocaine or crack use most of the guys in the rigs (miserable job) get fucked up on hookers, blow and alcohol and a few are into crack. These fucking crackheads are fucking dangerous on a worksite but because it can't be easily detected by testing they get a free pass until they fuck up or get caught.

Drug testing bans marijuana users because it detects them but it allows cokeheads because it can't detect them.

It's a bullshit system that expounds the problem.

These are the things that happen to you if you smoke pot and go to work .

You are a retard. Do your research.

I won't work dangerous jobs with niggers or spics. I grew up with spics and they're all incompetent retards. Last job i was at they neglected 1/4 of their work and it led to a massive fire.

It's not like you need to be a intellectual to use a crane.

Why would they? Anyone doing that kind of stuff after uni almost certainly has no interest in any job other then journalism.

Your story is exactly why i won't work with shitskins. I saw that same kind of behavior when i was doing data center work.

Tru Pleb

The Kush mountain range ones. Literally.

I make good money as a lead scientist for an R&D lab, and i take psychedelics once every few months. So, I think you're just projecting hard

If you're against responsible drug use just because you think it's Weimar you're part of the problem. We need creative fuel for these troubled times.

Yeah it sure sounds like he needed to be high on mushrooms for that. As a programmer myself, go fuck yourself.

I wouldn't doubt it, Indians have a strong reputation for drug abuse.

I work here in Indianapolis. There are tons of jobs available but yeah, a lot of people (see: niggers and poor whites) end up failing the drug test. And if the warehouse/factory doesn't drug test, the building is full of indo-asians, africans (straight off the boat kind) and mexicans. None of these people speak English and generally do a fucking awful job. Yet somehow it's these people these companies put on forklifts, cranes, and reach trucks. I don't even know how these people can legally work here without speaking A BIT OF FUCKING ENGLISH. The TOA factory in Moorseville is the worst about. They have to have two managers for every department, one that speaks English, then one who speaks whatever the shitty asians speak. There's like 3 translators in the whole building. Some of the supervisors only speak broken English as well. Then the all wonder why they aren't meeting their quotas.
If all these shitty minorities were gotten rid of there would literally be 1000s of jobs available. No one would have an excuse for unemployment if American citizens were prioritized for any position that existed in these warehouses/factories. The only warehouse that seems to do this surprisingly enough is Home Depot's warehouse.

B-but webms with sound! Clearly this only could of only been inspired threw drugs.

Not an argument

A Chinese film crew came to our orchard to shoot and advertisement for American fruit. The fucking gooks messed with our wind machine without telling anyone what they were doing. They ended up turning it on while the drive shaft was locked and snapped the whole shaft. The American company sponsoring them had to foot the bill. Who the fuck fucks with someone elses stuff like that? Especially something as vital as a wind machine? Fucking gooks.,

Yep, this.

It's telling that this thread gets bumplocked instead of deleted. A lot of people here are moderate on weed

It got bump locked because coonman and kampfy are both involved in marijuana trafficking.

If you consider yourself to be a white nationalist, and say that you hate niggers and Jews, but still continue to remain dependent on various Jewish devices of control, then you are nothing more than a common neet larping as a nationalist.

The only men that can exercise power and control over others are men that can display the same amount of control in their own lives. Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump are both admirable men who got a lot of influence over others, and they certainly did not get it by smoking weed in a dim basement. They did not count away the days while stoned, or drunk, or fixated on a television program, or mesmerized by a video game. Men that create change are men of action.

Creating change is not difficult. Many people struggle with it because they set their sights too high, and then get frustrated when they do not get immediate results. But if you get past the initial hurdles then you can carry the momentum and become a bastion of change.

Start simple. If you feel the need to consume drugs every day, or you spend too much time masturbating, then try to remove one of those vices from your life. We all probably have three or four things that we should quit wasting time on. I decided that I would remove addictions from my life one at a time, and replace that time spent with more productive activities.

Your friends and family will notice the positive changes that you have made in your life. If you are a strong and admirable enough of an individual, other people will aspire to be like you. This is where change happens. This is what you must do. Many of us will not be able to make change happen on a national level, or even on a community level, hell. Most of you thumb sucking, addiction complacent children haven't even made an effort to get off the teat of your own degeneracies. How do you expect the nation to abide by standards that you won't even set for yourself?

Quit the dope at least. Isn't it a good rule of thumb to do the opposite of what the Jews want? (((Marijuana legalization))) has been one of biggest leftist beggings of the current year, and if you still think that it can do no harm, then you are no better than a common sedated nigger.

Actually it's "what's good for the Jew is not for the gentile" Israel's stance on cannabis should give you the hint.

They say/believe it for the same reason anyone says/believes anything like that. Projection. They smoked weed once and it made them feel lazy and so they think it makes everyone lazy. Most people aren't fags that want it illegal though, cuz that shit's stupid. They just think it should be legal and you're a retard to smoke it.

IDK, it makes me lazier than I like so I want to smoke less than I used to, but I think it's good as a pleasure enhancer for when you don't have a reason to do anything. It makes your fuck off time somewhat better (used sparingly). But smoking when you've got shit to do just dilutes two experiences.

Anyone who says they use pot to meditate is a retard 100% though. Pot can help a complete idiot take a break but actual meditation requires no filters. Some people confuse a marijuana haze with actually not thinking.

Sauce?

What DO employers test for? Is it just weed, or is it cocaine, meth, and heroin also? Or what?

Just wondering where you got your information regarding psychedelics such as LSD, shrooms, mescaline, etc. can cause long term brain damage of any kind? As a student of pharmacology, and occasional psychedelic (not pot) use, you've caught my attention.

He "learned" it from made up bullshit they told him at school assemblies.

I was thinking so. Fags who still believe that brainwashing despite all evidence pointing to the contrary, or even positive effects, are worthless to try and get through to. Hopeless.

They never listen. It's a mix of d&c shills and prep-school douchebags who live under their parents yoke.
I passed my AWS welding certification perfectly while high. I use power tools regularly while high and never have accidents. I carve and create classical art while high and I cook, work on my truck, do manufacturing and study while high with no problems at all.

Official drug addiction power rankings (bad to worst)

nicotine
amphetamines (minus meth)
weed
alcohol
——————–
coke
meth
opioids
crack
dissociatives/PCP

Anything above the line can hold down a blue collar job without major issue. Anything below the line should be gassed

That makes no sense. All amphetamines are addictive and most dissaociatives are not physically addictive.

Get rid of liability and let nature take care of the problem. Those that can manage will, those that can't, won't.

In an ideal 100% white society, soft drugs such as tobacco, alcohol, marijuana, and psychedelics should all be legal for those 21+. The only reason to keep marijuana illegal is to keep niggers in jail. Hard drugs should always be illegal though, like opiates, cocaine or meth. And (((big pharma))) needs to be cracked down on most of all, they give away their magic beans like candy.

agreed