We Tiberium Wars now

iflscience.com/environment/freak-minerals-found-buried-siberia-fuels-cells-future/
m.phys.org/news/2016-08-metal-organic-frameworks-hot-material-nature.html

We Tiberium Wars now.

Kane?

Sweet

He's a bald guy!

Oh wow, it does even look like Tiberium. Panic.

Aye.

So who is up for seeding these minerals across the earth?

You mean we Command & Conquer now.
After that Tiberian Sun.

Regarding Tiberium
I'm ready for the Lenium wars.

So this needs to happen for C&C to be real:

1. Secret society reveals itself and invents a method to harvest these new materials

2. Corporations and businesses follow suit, this shit becomes more valuable than gold or oil

3. After some research and investigation, it appears the secret society has ties to terrorist organizations around the world

4. The leader is a very charismatic man and gains a large following

5. Terrorist attacks and media propaganda intensifies

6. UN creates a global task force to combat this new threat

Wew, we NOD now.

*Nod

Looks like we're finally getting the new Command & Conquer game, and it's called Reality.

how long until they find out it's mutagenic

time to reinstall C&C Gold

thread theme, welcome to the red zone.

Westwood was right. You fucking know this fucking shit will start another world war once it's found it's spreading across the earth and that it is highly toxic.

Except it was undiscovered for years. Had it been tiberium, it would have unearthed itself. We'll be fine. For now.

Get the fuck out, you fucking redditfags

Only if ISIS start to go commie, but if the Soviet Union reforms after EU chrono-meddling I think we have a full house.

ISIS is also has a vision for taking over Afghanistan, which the USSR had eyes for at its collapse.

You mean Siberite

Well Merkel is trying to form a joint EU army in order to be able to dissolve the German military out of fear of a coup-d'etat so at least we now know what GDI will stand for.

Forget the EU, we Intermarum soon this time with Siberite/Tiberium.

BANE LIVES

Intermarium will not exist as long as the EU does and it probably will not exist as long as pretty much every single Eastern European government is corrupt as fuck.

I find Siberium to be catchier.

It ain't Tiberium unless it spreads at the speed of memes.

Well damn I hope the military hurrys up with developing those mammoth tanks and Titan mechs because those nod bastards need to be dick slapped so that no one can think of spreading that stuff in an uncontrolled matter.

Never played CoC, worth it?

they blew it

IN THE REAR, WITH THE GEAR

CoC was probably one of the best game franchises ever made. Everything is playable up until The last game (not that free to play shithole) which was lore breaking.

Yes. Dear god yes. They're all fantastic except C&C 4. Stay the FUCK away from that game. Literally the worst game ever made. Not just saying that. It actually literally is.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE REINFORCEMENTS?

noice, buy or torrent?

Torrent now. EA gets all the money.

I LIVE IN DESTRUCTIBLE TIIIIIIMMMMESSS

My god I thought this place was better than 4chan

Not preparing for the Aliens

user what are you doing?

Found the G(oy)DI faggot

You do know that nod was basically fueled by the people who got the shit end of the stick from gdi right? GDI basically forced entire areas to become poor and called them "red zones" and anyone with any sort of mutation were shunned.

Nod is for the people.

Without going to heavy into it, GDI can be seen as the collective western world that everyone is getting tired of due to their incompetence and leaning to the wealthy and established high tiers. Nod is a powerful player that helps reshift the balance and restablizes areas that the GDI stopped giving a shit about.

I see I just posted that NOD was shit so this thread is not all nod circle jerk

Well chans are made up of people who usually share this kind of mentality. We are people who see governments and companies for what they are and usually are unaffected by propaganda since there is so much battery that goes into every post. Its not an echo chamber but more like a grinding stone so any points that manage to survive are sharpened.

Nod is just that one group that people loved because it had an amazing character, Kane who had an actor that just pulled it off without really trying. Nod just has so much more flavor to its lore, isnt a shitty clone and fights what is seen to be the collective west with the most shitty ideals.

Nod wasnt afraid to do shit like blow up an entire factory full of liquid tiberium spreading it across australia just to fuck over a group that has been collectively fucking over the world.

Basically GDI was the established "Good guys" and Nod was the established "Bad" yet the bad had the more enjoyable units, the underdog status that was pretty much on par and not being a faggot about tiberium and wanted to actually use it to advance humanity instead of destroy it.

tiberium is bad for you

nod doesnt rebalance anything any more than the gla would.
2 wrongs dont make a right

Everyone knows the Scrin will eventually return to Earth, destroy all opposition, hunt Kane down, rediscover the Chronosphere, time travel and steal some more Ichor, then go to Generals universe and remove kebab, communists, and globalists.

its called an IMAGEBOARD you fucking newfaggot

Nod is just more fun, and Kane is a cool guy I wish he was my boss

Start with RA2.

reeee

if you`re not scared by dated graphics go for 1 then red alert 1.
Otherwise cc tiberian sun then c&c.
RA2 is cancer.
RA3 is nigger aids.

Nigger it's the best C&C before Zero Hour and it has some of the best units westwood came up with like the Chronolegionnaire or Crazy Ivan, though i do agree that RA3 is complete garbage. Maybe you're thinking of Yuri's Revenge?