Hey, kid

Hey, kid.

Want some wallpapers?

You'd have to be a special kind of loser to use a game wallpaper. Or under 18.

Hey, kid.

want some dubs?

forgot to sage

check'em

Go back to 4chan and or reddit, please.

you stole my double trips

and that's all I got.

Friendly reminder that >>>/wg/ is a thing.

isn't samus and megaman just robot /ss/?

That's pretty fucking cool.

Reploid music vocals would have to be sample-based, since the old guy in the Zero series confirms that, for some fucking reason, they can't properly sing.

I got you covered.

You don't have to thank me.

Sage isnt a downvote retard, you still bumped it. A sage does not bring it down, it just stops your post from bringing it up.

I have two thousand wallpapers on rotation and two thousand more waiting to be sorted properly, so forgive me if what i post isn't videogames sometimes.

he did forget to sage though, only fags shitpost and bump

give me your comfiest wallpaper

Despite all the cancer that spawned off it, this was one of the confiest gaming experiences i've ever had.

I don't think I want to play this anymore.

don't do this

yes i do want wallpapers
fuck the edgy faggots who sage this thread instead of faggotry everywhere else

wew. saging doesn't do anything, newfag

okay cool how about you stop being a nigger and post some 8:5

this is my reply for u

you're a pretty cool mother fucker

For a compliment like that, you get one more wallpaper.

the fact that I'm an MGS fan makes it even better
just wish you had a Venom Snake wallpaper to share

It was actually totally a coincidence they're all in 8:5. I don't look at the size when i save these, i just make sure they cover my screen and let the screen do the rest.

nigga none of those are 8:5

My point exactly.

I'm sorry that my wallpaper is too childish for you.

most people will never understand that #5 is a remake of action comics #1

It doesn't help that the heavy's pointed entirely the wrong way.

You ate my wallpapers.

no he isn't, he's suplexing
superman was smashing
their attacks are both pointed towards the right

I actually took pic 2 and did this with it a while ago, thoughts?

They tasted delicious

Yes, but his body language is all wrong. He's facing the left and pushing back. The central part of the image, which was superman lifting the car while skipping is all wrong. The only thing that makes it look like action comics 1 is how the other characters move and position themselves in the frame.

Why are you asking me, i ain't a wallpaper guy.
Was there ever a green fairy in the zeldas? It's been a while since i played them

No excuse for OC not to be in higher resolutions. find me the fag who made that second image

Oh shit, I'm sorry

My idea was the three from Phantom Hourglass, I had just finished it when I made that.

It's got nothing to do with the fan theories. I just can't handle anything scary. I didn't realize that it was.

Sorry for what?

is that what the fuck amarant looks like?
i always thought he was just like a big dude with long arms or something

Not sure why there's a tail in that picture, the wiki lists him as human and you can clearly see he doesn't have one in game.

Nice wallpapers. Do you guys have any that looks green? Because i can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

guise pls madotsuki is totally trans

I don't have too many green vidya ones but

Is that 3rd one Th10 Mountain of Faith? I can't recall any games to be distinict with a torii on a mountain like that.

No idea, I found it a few years ago in a wallpaper threat on half/v/ and thought it looked nifty.

It's not scary at all, it's just eerie. At worst you get chased down by the bird people where getting caught means you get stuck and have to wake up.

That game only works because of the fear of the unknown.

Come on user, that's a pretty huge strech.

Man I wish you could've gone on badass sith adventures with your best bud Malak

all these AWFUL wall papers

goddammit, I just wanted to play vidya

m-muh muh file size limit

done for now

3rd is hella noice thanks for posting it

Is there a version of the Shovel Knight one without text?

Anymore JoJo wallpapers? That one's pretty nice.

Anyone got that .rar of insane-res Spyro the Dragon screenshots that that one user made? I have a few, but I wouldn't feed good about posting some and not all.

Pop quiz: how many Metroid wallpapers do you have?

I have a disproportionate amount of them. 16, which I'm pretty sure is the most out of any individual series by a long shot. Metroid wallpapers seem to be pretty common.

Is 1st a Binacle or whatever they're called from EYE?
Also r/ing the EYE wallpapers

I took some so contributing.

fug

I tried finding the original of the second pic so I could make a background with no JPEG artifacts. Lo and behold the original uploader put it on fucking deviantart and the original was already JPEG only. Goddamnit.

It hopefully should be to hard to use a dropper and fill in the words with surrounding area, as a messy way of getting the same result.

I am pretty certain that I do. I`l doubble check soonish though and likely upload to IPFS primarily, with mega as a backup mirror incase IPFS decides to be difficult.

wut dis satan

star control

That last one looks like a load of puke.

fresh OC

I have managed to find both the Spyro 1 & 2 4K images. Spyro 2, comes back fine, 1 has only one data error.
Both of them are in
/ipfs/QmRavF5NCFMMyaxZLUu76sGsRhgtvYKsWDvzXdYQGVvT84
See for details.

Enjoy a salty piece of heresy.

SHE'S ALIVE IN MY MIND

we will never have this wild of a community-journey again, it was really fucking fun while it lasted, even if it did end up as reddit-tier cancer in the end.

I'm always so torn by these threads because it just feels wrong to have a wallpaper of a game I haven't played, but there are often really good ones.

well, what's stopping you from playing the games in question?

Oh hey, a MSF wallpaper…

It's ok, user. I share your pain.

Edited the first to not be associated with cancer.

Off topic and shit, but funfact: The guy in the fifth pic was actually the good guy and the "victim" was a fucking degenerate criminal.

Of course the stupid fuck liberals bullied the good guy into death…

sorry to spoil the air, i really had to

fixed

The photographer regretted taking that footage too, because of how it ended up being interpreted. He apologized to the guy in person, and said he was a hero.

I want moer 2hus witch hueg swords

dubs of truth. At least be subtle with it you fucking autistic spergs. I have never met anyone who wasn't mentally challenged that used a gaming wallpaper