Toppling the TRSodomite Paywall - Thread 2

It's time to hit the TRSodomites where it hurts: their shekels

First thread:

Lead by Mike (the kike) Enoch and his loyal partner Sven, the TRSodomites have expanded their shekel grabbing scheme to include a paywall. Undoubtedly, some of TRS' listeners are going to pay up for the extra content provided no free alternative exists. If you have access to any TRS paywall content, please share it, ideally via a file host. The last thread attracted some TRSodomite fanboys skeptical of our views on TRS. Perhaps this one will help redpill TRS apologists as well.

Kike marrying Mike Enoch and his gang are degenerates that place profit, convenience, and personal relations above the most important of principles. Among the major TRS "goys" were tranny lovers and homosexuals using "pool parties" to find partners. More importantly, though, Mike invited his kike wife onto the Daily Shoah, having her produce Christmas themed OC while, being the strongly ethnically conscious kike she was, she herself had gone to typical degenerate jew performances around Christmas time. The TRS inner circle was no doubt aware of Mike's kike wife, yet dared not speak out about it. It was only the dox that forced Mike to supposedly divorce his wife with whom he had previously been able to share his rather extreme (at least for Jew York) right wing views. A quick look at the larping fatass is truly worth a thousand words too.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact
archive.org/details/ThirdJimpact
imgur.com/a/x4uSX
soundcloud.com/user-390049295/the-daily-shoah-175-thank-you-come-again
my.mixtape.moe/crhlys.mp3
soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/
alinderblog.blogspot.ca/
soundcloud.com/tgsuk
soundcloud.com/tgsuk/white-mans-revolution
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/doxing-only-works-once
furaffinity.net/user/cursedhazzard/
pastebin.com/xyY29vsF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage for the sperg requesting a personal army.

m.soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact

This. There are so much more important things to focus on than petty infighting. This smells like persistent kike-shilling and d/c.

So tired of you motherfuckers bringing up these scumbags when no one here cares. There's a board set up for this, you have it now, do it there. I assume you're from there, trying to get them more click shekels. No one here gives a shit.

Now report me as "shill" when you're pushing these assholes here.

So what exactly is the point of this thread? I'm all for making sure anyone lurking is aware that TRS is homosex up the ass, but this seems kind of pointless. Why advertise their shitty podcast for them?

sounds like a poorfag who doesn't want to pay the $10 a month.

Not really necessary to make another thread on this, simply ignore sodomite orders.

really?

last thread hit the bump limit, iirc

Tbh, idgaf about the scheme of messing with their funding. I don't want to host their shitty podcasts

But goddamn is it satisfying to see the asshurt of TRSodomites in the comments section. They defend BASED jews and sodomites and everything

This is a lose/lose situation. Either they're making shekels, or we're helping their kosher content reach a wider audience.

lmfao
be more obvious you fucking TRS neet faggot
reported for obvious trsodomy

Why was the YT copy was deleted?
more links: archive.org/details/ThirdJimpact
imgur.com/a/x4uSX

Why is coonfy allowing that crazy feminist coal burning kike whore (((sinead))) fuck up this board with her e celeb crap? Nobody cares this has nothing to do with board culture

Fuck off TRS, the only people who even give a shit about who she is is you guys

Kill yourself renegay sperg. Go worship your kike coal burner schizo feminist matriarch somewhere else you betacuck. Stop fucking up my board with your autism.

There are better things we could be doing.

Stay butthurt kike

Mike's really cool. Hopefully he replaces Bannon.

Kek, a sodomite and a flat earther slap fighting like sissies over a dragon dildo. Hilarious. Now both of you faggots go ahead and kill yourselves.

Same to you OP. Eat a herpes foreskin. Nobody with two brain cells to rub together cares about Kike Eunuch and his shitty content at this juncture. TRS will die on its own. Going behind a paywall ensures that. They won't be gaining new listeners, and time will be their enemy. Even retards who buy in at first get tired of their mediocre at best, complete shit at worst content. Eventually all the "community" will be is a tiny number of homosexual sycophants and kikes. Fuck 'em. There are far bigger fish to fry.

best argument against TRSodomites

soundcloud.com/user-390049295/the-daily-shoah-175-thank-you-come-again

|
|
|

He makes a few good points, but he's far too dogmatic in his reasoning generally

This board was anti-TRS when Sinead was still doing song parodies with Morakike.

That's exactly why he became useless post-election. He was informative and somewhat entertaining during the election, making accurate predictions and astute observations, but he's a blowhard neutral occultist faggot and ultimately needs a good beating for being such a homo about everything.

Ignore these faggots they ceased to be relevant post doxing

They've long since slipped into the phase all e-celebs get into when they realize their 'content' isn't cutting it and getting the metrics they want anymore: sparking drama to try and increase their viewerbase.

should add a kosher symbol to the crib

There's nothing to D&C, autismo

They were doing this shit from the start. They were and will never be more than "fashy lolbergs" looking for trouble to make a sheckle off of.

Kike shills go hang.
TRS DONE NUTHIN WRONG.
The WHITE right wing movement is growing and you cannot stop it now - you pushed the pendulum too far left, and it is going to scythe back and strike you.

whatcha sliding moshie?

>soundcloud.com/user-390049295/the-daily-shoah-175-thank-you-come-again
tfw you want to shit on TRS because of their problems but then you look at dross that is their opposition (or rivals) and a cold shiver runs up your spine

Daily reminder to all TRS shills that your hero married the kikiest kike who ever kiked and remained married to her while LARPing as a "fashy goy".

Cancer.

If patreon bans even remotely right wing content, why would i attack a platform that does not? Maybe if patreon was unbiased i would actually do something but i see no reason to attack these right wingers shekel machine. Now if these fucks started attacking Holla Forums i'd have a different idea. But they learned from their shilling campaign directed at us rather quickly. Topic was started by a leftykike assmad about not being able to financially ruin those who speak opinions he does not like.

Wew lads, this is either a bot or a shill with a copypaste doc who thinks that this is a bread about Hatreon. It's not. TRSodomites need to go and stay go.

I Just paid for their paywall to make some Jews and Spergs mad. Stay triggered. Your tired memes about Mike Enoch are stale as fuck. Go to the gym anf stop obsessing over this gossip and drama. None of this matters.

Like those spergs who post twitter screenshots and be like "SEE RICHARD SPENCER IS TEH MASTER SCHEME". This is all shit you would never say to their faces in person but will obsess over online anonymously because of Internet Autism.

I think this is it guys. We've met our match. Two whole days and a bump locked thread and now this thread later not one of us could come up with $10 so we could steal their show. Who would have thought that a $10 fee could stop the collective might of 8/pol/? After all we've done and now this, to be stopped by $10, it's over like that. They could be talking all kinds of shit about us behind that paywall and planning all kinds of Jew tricks to shill us and we'd never even know about it. We're stumped. I didn't think it would end like this. It's over.

Why do you like race traitors?

What part don't you get?

Yes absolutely. We should all be so lucky :^)

Folks, this is the concern-trolling version of the "But what have you done for da mooooooooooooovement" line the TRSodomites parrot.

What if I told you I find their content funny? TRS is just niche entertainment for racists and antisemites. This thread amounts to complaining about a comedian'a personal life. You're entirely way too concerned and obsessed. They're just shitposting memes bro

Kike Penisbitch clearly sees himself as a leader of the alt-kike.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hang on a minute… AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA You actually gave these phony kike lovers your money? And you don't regret it? AHAHAHAHAHAHAA! mfw I read this

OP, what do you want us to do exactly? Raid them? Dox them? What?
If you have no plan then you're just sliding.

(checked)
Fuck that flat earther and fuck you too TRSodomite

Guys who marry kikes and proceed to defraud their userbase for years by accepting donations under false pretenses are "really cool" to TRSodomites. Let that sink in

I don't want to host their shitty podcasts here. Let these retards collapse in on themselves. They will either collapse in a "people realize we are full of shit" way or in a "we are now blowing trannies on our podcast because feminine penis isn't gay" kind of way

(checked the palindrome digits)
this

butthurt TRSodomites

We're just spitballing right now, user. We should probably organize a DDoS in the near future, though. Also, their forum is currently open-registration, so a raid would be easily accomplishable.

You don't love your race. You are a status obsessed lolberg faggot who looks down on people you should instead be wanting to uplift. "White trash" is a kike meme

samefag, btw

This is your mind on TRSodomy, people

That's the problem. It's just a performance. They are phony. They were exposed as fake and their leader is a race mixer. He isn't even a former race mixer, rather, he was actively race mixing the whole time with a kike woman and his buddies helped cover it up

And what will that accomplish? A raid or DDoS will just be temporary.
The ideal response to TRS is to take their audience, and let's be honest, that's not something we can do.

bump to counter this TRSodomite concern trolling

I don't want a bunch of "fashy" lolbergs on this site, which is why we tell you sodomites to fuck off. These TRSodomites are basically really edgy blue pilled retards. If someone was really redpilled they would have left TRS back when Kike Enoch was exposed as a phony. Redpilled people don't knowingly give their money to kikes

kill yourself

So any youtube anons got copyright warnings for uploading their content ?

Yup, that's pretty much what I was driving at. They are fucked even if they don't know it yet, and are certainly a waste of time to even pay attention to.

ahahaha buttblasted TRSodomite dripping his GRIDS everywhere with this post

Sharing their videos will not hurt them anyhow but make propaganda for them. And kike enoch and spencer are rich. Sage because tired of sodomy.

It was always fucking D&C. And the janitors were in on it too.

(checked)

TRS pls

So why do you keep posting their shit here?

(checked)

I don't post TRSodomite crap here, tf are you talking about

To fucking D&C, that's why.

I became a WN by listening to TRS and Richard Spencer. Before that I was a lolbertarian. Collectively, TRS and Spencer created more WNs than literally any other platform other than pol. This paywall is faggy and Enochs relationship past is unfortunate but come the fuck on already. WAY more effort has been wasted D&Cing pol over TRS than is reasonable or necessary and it was very obviously D&C from the start. Mods banned people for defending TRS. I got banned for defending TRS. Look at the fucking horse shit they allow to stay up on here, and the mods handed out bans for liking the wrong podcasts? What because their members came on pol sometimes to talk about the Shoah? are you fucking kidding me?

Mike Enoch is married to a kike, this is a well documented fact.

Sinead > TRS

Because Michael Peinovich is a race traitor. Do you need us to use smaller words?

Because we don't want a literal kike persuading WNs.

The best way to fuck over Enoch is to ignore him, and not constantly antagonize the thousands of WNs that enjoyed his show and formed IRL political action groups to further the fourteen words. Peinovich has his time in the spotlight and it's over now, but don't get yourself twisted, TRS and Spencer did WAY MORE for the WN movement than Sinead or whatever autistic little cunt you're shilling for. WAY MORE. And they made a damn fine podcast too that was relatable and funny like O&A. you're the people always accusing TRS of autistic screeching in those faggy memes but the only autistic screeching I see on here is you dude.

I think even trump wrote it in the art of deal (or i'm mistaken ?).
STOP GIVINE TRSODOMITES ATTENTION!
I think that OP is one.

But Enoch himself isn't a jew, right?

Lol what a tubbo slob

Kike Enoch is loyal to his tribe and we still hate him.

You guys are like lefties trying to fuck with Trump. It's so beautiful.

Damn you renegay twink faggots are mad. Why do you worship that kike roastie so much? She has already found her betacuck provider after spending her 20s in New York fucking niggers. She doesn't need or care about you.

MGTOW cuck pls leave.
You liars have no proof she fucked niggers,yeah she is crazy in the head but not subversive like you nerds.

Ha

OP stop with the fucking TRS threads. I get it lad your heart's in the right place, but the only thing these threads accomplish is drawing out the TRSIDF and flooding the board with shills.
Admittedly I used to listen to these faggots occasionally, the podcasts made for decent enough white noise whilst playing vidya. I always had my suspicions, but didn't drop them until the nords did that podcast on Spencer/PHALANX and they went into full shut it down mode and purged everything. Back when I listened i can remember the same stooges "d'nating" 50$+ dollars to these clowns week after week. People who are still loyally listening to them after all of the revelations that have been uncovered are never going to stop at this point, you'll never convince them to not financially support them. Making the paywall content available for free is only going to spread their cancer, people who support them are going to pay regardless you'd only be making the content readily available to those who would have never paid to begin with. The only reason to ever make a TRS thread here is if we get blessed with a fourth Jimpact, stop shitting up the board with this cancer please.

Haha I love AL. Does he do more podcasts I'm not aware of these days or just the occasional one with Jan from History Reviewed?

KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO
KIKE ENOCH BTFO

DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD IT
DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD IT

DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD IT
DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD IT

SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0

Context, please. Need to know moar.

I paid them 0.00366 BTC and downloaded all their shit.

Here's their gay "Shoah" episode. They actually talk about how trannies are a part of white culture. Goddamn degenerates.

I'll post the other "content" in a few hours.

DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD IT
SHEKEL SHOAH 2.0

Fake and gay. KYS faggot

user, you wouldn't let a kike live in your house would you? Why let them live in your brain?

It's fake bullshit.

Fourth Jimpact is coming. It's not going to be primarily about TRS though. There's a lot of other degeneracy going on, and people covering it up.

Though, the name may be "Jimpact 4.0: You Can (Not) Sodomize

The guy who posted that on soundcloud (decimu), why does he have a Dollfuß avatar? That's kind of an interesting choice.

cool pasta lol

No clue. After Third Jimpact went up, it started getting mass flagged and removed. He was one of the people that downloaded it and reuploaded it

If I'm posting about something that I have personal involvement in, the Jimpact, TRS, etcetera, I namefag. I don't anonymously shill. That sort of shit feels disingenuous and dirty to me.
If it's anything else I'm posting about, or replying to, I go user.

So what you're saying is that you need to be an e-celeb

Are you an e-celeb as soon as you give yourself an alias?

I look forward to it if only to further my awareness of who deserves the rope the most.

As soon as they're not user, user.

Kike Enoch pls go and stay go

Hey, this might be crazy enough to actually work.

They're also going to do live shows for 'members only' and do live shows where only members could call in. I wonder how difficult it would be to have someone on the inside just give out the number to us so we can jimpact these pepole.

After the first two or three times we pull that off, they'll probably institute some kind of verification. Plus, one of us would have to bell the cat and actually give the fucker ten shekels. Might be worth a shot, though.

can anyone post the fucking episode already?

Hey Hazzard! Good to see you lurking as usual.

In case any of you faggots need to catch up.
soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact

When Sven had that one stream there was a guy who got on and did some JIMPACTposting.

If I could find the MP3 I used to have for it I would have put it on Vocaroo, but basically he got on the call and said something like "I totally agree with the whole 'no consequence' thing, you know, like getting an abortion?"

That shook ol' Jessie up a bit. It's safe to assume that their egos are big but easily struck at. They censor anyone with some sort of critique about them, now they're shilling this whole paywall nonsense.

And let's not forget they got a FUCKTON of money from [COMPANY REDACTED] (basically some people wanted to advertise on their show and cucked out bigly and still gave them the money so long as they don't mention the company's name again).

I'll give them credit, they Jewed a lot of money, but they're just using it for their cummies and their fucking big boy burgers so Mike can get even more fat.

I was swayed on the Third Jimpact for sure, heck, knowing that Mike Enoch's wife was a Jew was enough for me to say 'fuck them'.

Here you go.

His name is Peinovich.
TRS made this thread.

Yes post it already!

This is a TRS operation.

We've been over this already.
TRS already got everyone they were going to get to pay for their shit, so now they're establishing a 'third party' to release their content for distribution to those who will not pay for it.
Its fucking disgusting that this thread even exists.

Peinovich's organization acting like subversive kikes once again.

Hi Reddit

I made a totally gay post didn't I.
Sorry it sounded good in my head at the time.

Daily Stormer has new videos up every day, for free. And despite what could be said about Anglin he's way fucking funnier than these goobers. Also, $10, really? Kek. What's next, Peniswitz in a boxing ring with Uwe Boll?

Same one as used to be on Paranormies?

If that's true, anyone with a twitter or jewtube account is an eceleb now.

Yeah, that's me. I was the one who started that show.

Bump until Enoch declares bankruptcy & is found w/ a whole bottle of Oxycontin & kosher deli meat in his stomcach

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/

alinderblog.blogspot.ca/

He says he'll be starting a podcast up, soon.

Thanks!

That, or some Holla Forumsacks actually enjoy some of their content but dislike the community and don't want to support it.
Nah. Reddit spacing autist who has been obsessed with TRS for months has uncovered the truth.

Do you mind telling me what it was that made you quit?

Posting webms of lolbergs LARPing as fascists on a shitty podcast isn't going to convince anybody to like the jews and sodomites at TRS.

I actually want to know what life experience most of these so called "White Nationalists" and "Alt-righters" led to their becoming such.

Are they really though? I have never heard them talk about anything relating their political ideology. All they talk about is current affairs. They might as well be libertarians still. Just with a little race realism on top.

wew

Are there any decant political podcasts out there? Everything I tried usually ends in the reatards spouting LOL memes or just Neo conservative garbage.

Get the fuck out sodomite tumblr

Only you sodomites bring that sinead bitch all the time.

Fash the Nation is one of the best out there. It was #1 in Soundcloud's political podcast category until it was banned. They did their own poll de-skewing during the election and came very close to the real vote tally. The predictions they make are usually spot on.

The show also has very good EU invasion news segment. Clip related.

The one point of this thread was to circumvent the paywall and get us free episodes. If your principles won't let us have that you're just wasting time.

I took a knife to the back from a couple of parties inside of TRS. The long story short is that I'd made some recommendations for persons to be added to the moderation team on the forums, since there were only a few mods on there actually doing any work, while the rest had positions of power because they were in the inner circle and wanted to feel superior. One of them seemed alright initially, but later started showing some major megalomania. I told Braden that that guys power needed to be pulled ASAP, before he started capping sensitive areas. He refused, saying that it would start drama.

Well, long story short, the guy did what I said he was going to, and started screen shotting and sharing sensitive areas of the forums. The ones that the inner circle of TRS were most concerned about were the ones of the moderator chat, but that's just because that was the most embarassing to them. I know for a fact that the individual in question had access to quite a bit of sensitive information, and have my suspicions as to what all he ended up with. Suffice it to say, any individual who ever posted anything personal on the TRS forums, even if it was in a secret subforum, or a PM, you should be deeply worried.

I ended up taking the blame for all this, despite being able to provide chat logs between myself and Braden proving that I told him that he needed to pull the plug on the guy. Braden was one of the hosts of their number three podcast, as well as the guy who did tech support for them. They very well couldn't call him to take responsibility for his actions.

There was a huge amount of drama after all this, that resulted in me leaving TRS. I'd already been disillusioned for some time, and had been making record of suspicious shit for a while. This was just what pushed shit over the edge for me.

I don't really miss the Paranormies that much, to be honest. It had gone away from what it was supposed to be, sort of an X-Files kind of "Yeah, we're going to look at possible rational explanations, but still acknowledge that there's some creepy shit out there." It turned into a weekly episode of looking at whatever Manlet Monoxide felt like. It wasn't what I'd originally envisioned.

I might start up something a lot closer to my original vision sometime soon. Working title is "The Thule Society". First episode I've got planned is a look into the concept of the Demiurge, a malevolent creator of the material world, and how that compares to the god of the old testament. I think it'll be fun.

The naked stupidity of this shit is why some people think it's really TRS shilling. But anti-TRS spergs are in fact this stupid.

They have a good cock sucking and Holla Forums thread name stealing kike show, you shameless shills.

Oh I used a picture from google picture search that was hosted on tumblr, go fuck yourself.

I just don't fucking care if there's some drama in the behind-the-scenes. I just wanted more episodes I didn't have to pay for because I don't want to have to pay people for their opinions on the internet and I went this whole fucking thread like 'you're the kike/no YOU'RE the kike' and I'm just like 'okay it'll all be worth it when someone uploads the episode'.

It's like a goddamn general on 4chan too, just BITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCH. Nigga, none of the Holla Forums do fucking shit either, deal with the implicit goods or get outta here.

Are you Strayfield Gray?

I wasn't happy with the direction it took either, but you guys were always basic bitch when it comes to the esoteric and fortean.

I stopped listening after about the fifth episode. Even Musonious doesn't improve it much when they have him on as a guest. His JFK episode was your high water mark.

Always the same excuse. What kind of moron would pick reaction images on fucking google search. Even if it was truth you're a retard and should go back.

It's good background when I'm playing vidya or on a long drive, but they keep having good setups for one liners and missing.

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. Lurk for 2 moar years or until you start to type as if you were an user

Commute listening is my TRS use case as well. I would actually upload the paywalled Jazz&Jessie episode if the thread wasn't people actively trying to do them harm.

If you're interested look here for clips

Blame Monoxide for that. And nah, I'm not Greyfield, I'm Hazzard. Greyfield is doing alright though, he's working on a new album. You should go check out his music, he does some great stuff.

soundcloud.com/tgsuk
soundcloud.com/tgsuk/white-mans-revolution

Not bad. I could chop wood to this. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the clips.

Also, I would absolutely listen to a Thule Society podcast. You should do that. If it's good I'll shill it to the WNs I know IRL.

Let me guess, they didn't say anything about the Mossad or Israel's nuclear program?

Listen to this episode:

TRS openly admits they're sponsored by Mossad.

what song is the intro to the paranormies? you need to change it, it's too long.

I'm no longer with them. Take it up with the Manlet.

I need someone to explain what the fuck happened and I know this thread is where to get legit answers. Used to listen to just FtN back before all the dumb shit happened and they went dark.

Today I thought what the hell let's see what shekel shenanigans trs is up to these days and FtN is back. And having episodes with Enoch as a guest.

What the fuck? Obvious answer is shekels but does anyone have a deeper story if one exists? It seems sort of crazy since I know they felt so betrayed. Which makes zero sense they would come back unless Enoch came to them offering a lot of money.

Tell me I'm wrong.

That was a lie. Greggy let it slip (without naming them) that they really only went dark because they were afraid of getting doxed, and Jizzhands was apparently in DC with Mike and Spencer the week after the Jimpact.

Thanks for the info. I guess I was just very gullible.

Happen to know where Greggy said that? If not don't worry about it.

I started listening again now just to see what it was all about. Ten minutes of paywall shilling. It's fucking sad. I thought those two were ok. It was like an old school No Agenda that touched on race. It was perfect.

Out of curiosity how would they even know if they were dox proof and it was ok to come back? Or is it just overwhelming shekel power.

Why the fuck is alt right shit so gay. Why do I ever leave this place.

By the way I'm also just assuming they came back with fanfare and no explanation whatsoever. No what about Enoch.

I glanced at the comments on the return podcast and their Twitter and knew to come straight here. It's just fucking bane memes (still?) no questions asked.

What

said.

A lot of people, especially Gen Xers, came to white nationalism pretty late. By the time they realized what was going on they already had wives and lives they were invested in. Mike isn't the only white nationalist Jazz knows who had a compromising personal situation. The movement is full of imperfect people who still want a white nation.

anti-TRS people on Holla Forums fall into three categories

• nonwhites who don't want white nationalism to leave anonymous shitposting
• kike and Holla Forums shills doing classic D&C
• younger whites who can afford to be self-righteous, because it doesn't cost them anything

This latter group will find out the moment they join ANY white nationalist group in the real world, there are going to be people in it who are valuable, but don't measure up to the infinite standards they think they can expect.

I see leftypol has infiltrated Holla Forums.

Don't have a timestamp, but it was during this interview
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/doxing-only-works-once

You forgot "people who unironically hate jews".

Thanks that's good enough for me.

does it make you upset that i just paid for a full year of paywall?

Everyone on that list but the kikes and Holla Forums despises the Jews.

When is the Angry Frog paywall going up? I can't wait for the Sixth Jimpact, please use the Boku no Pico intro music for that one.

Like not being married to the enemy? If you don't have a problem with Mike being married to a jew and all his buddies covering for him, then you don't have a place in any pro-White/anti-jew movement.

Instead of namefagging you should go back to deleting your Furry accounts Christian

lol this nigga didn't even change his name

cursed_hazzard or whatever

fuckin' furfag is here shilling his stupid site and trying to take down trs so he can get more listeners

your fear of losing what you still have will cost you everything

furaffinity.net/user/cursedhazzard/
You weren't even joking LOL

The host of the Third Jimpact, gentlemen, in all his glory

Of course, he hosted a podcast on TRS. I'd honestly be surprised if it turned out he or any other TRSodomite, former or current never engaged in any acts of sexual deviancy.

Apparently this includes Pokemon femdom hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
pastebin.com/xyY29vsF

That's very likely true.

You'll know that fear as well, when you finally have something worth more to you than your principles, or your life.

You may even remember your words when the hard choice creeps up on you. You'll do everything in your power to keep it anyway.

Sure, they are anti TRS because of these reasons, definitely not because mike is a jewish fraud surrounded by deviants.

Can everyone dump everything they have on Mike Enoch and his wife?

I need to fill out my kike enoch folder

What's the deal with the dog mentioned there? Someone redpill me on Weeno the dawg.

TELL ME MORE ABOUT GHOUL'S DOG MEMES

Thanks, people usually don't want to say anything about things after the fact. I know the Darwin Digest and KulturKampf guys are still working on a site, or they were when DD started new episodes, maybe it's finished now. I'm behind on those. Who knows, maybe if you're looking to do another show you can work with them.
I don't much like Monoxide, and I liked him even less when he started talking about moving to Dixie and slighting the League. How did he end up with control of the show anyway if you started it? I had listened to a few of them with you on it, and didn't like the way Monoxide was simply dismissive of you on the episode after you were gone.

Thing is, I was as angry as everyone else about Enoch, and then I realized that as a Southern Nationalist it actually makes no difference anyway. Whether he's a kike himself or if it's just what he's done doesn't matter because he's at best a yank, and those won't have power in a free Dixie anyway. He openly said in that FtN where he was a guest that they weren't actually interested in defending the statues or my people's heritage at all they were just useful props to him.

KulturKampf is back on TRS. Looks like they were just pretending out of their own self-interest too.

There are no good TRSodomites

Did Beardson Beardly come from TRS?

Oh yeah and his kike wife just happened to to make appearances in his show pretending to be one of us, and like Enoch himself ain't a shitskin kike, it must be some fancy answer on why people don't want larping parasites persuading white people and taking their money.

Remember when people hated when TRS sperged with Hail Trump crap in DC and they called us "pr fags", now they claim we are extremists for having a literal lying sleeper agent kike between us.

That's the one and only detail that seems weird in the "mike married a jew a decade before he was redpilled, then didn't want to divorce her" story.

Who knows why she did it. She might have thought it was fun and edgy. Even though she's a fag hag she might secretly not like blacks. She might have had some conservative opinions, and in hyper-liberal NY she couldn't express them. So anonymously cutting loose with some racism felt good. I don't know the answer, but then I don't know anything about their relationship. And neither do you. In the end that's an outlier detail, and construing it as anything, including a controlled-opposition conspiracy, is grasping at straws.

There's a very obvious reason why Mike doesn't talk about the situation now: he's in the middle of a divorce. You don't say anything publically about a case until litigation is over. You can be sure her kike attorney is listening to every show for something to demonstrate he wasn't faithful in the relationship.

The Christmas poem disparaged "allies", a term which she uses to describe herself. It isn't a "conspiracy theory" not to trust a guy who brought his kike wife onto a podcast to say things she obviously didn't believe, and his buddies who covered for him. On the other hand, the idea that we've all been subverted by "leftist mods", and that's the only reason we have a problem with TRS, is a conspiracy theory, and a retarded one at that.

Getting a divorce after he got caught doesn't count.

Hal Turner isn't an FBI informant anymore, does that make him /ourguy/?

It means she was a b'nai b'rith kikess with her kike husband fooling white people. Disingenuous sodomite.

Nigger.

That is not reddit spacing.

This is reddit spacing.

You don't even use our memes correctly.

And you reek of a TRS shill.

Take your (1) and fuck off back to Peinovich and let him know we know he's a Jew.

Here's the thing:

We already went over this.

And TRS just keeps shilling, as though they aren't obvious as fuck.

You didn't get the shekels you wanted, but you did get all the rubes willing to pay you.

So now you're trying to spread your shit indirectly and frame it on Holla Forums.

Because if you didn't, nobody here would give a shit about you enough to bother uploading your shit elsewhere, and your message would be restricted to those willing to pay you.

Now you know what reddit spacing is.

You're welcome, fag.

• Whites who don't trust an organization run by a guy who lied about being married to a jewess and still lies about having divorced her with no evidence to suggest it transpired but the word of the people who also knew he was married to a jewess and never said anything about it

Jesus Christ dude, you talk about grasping at straws, its been like SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS.

They have no kids, the divorce should be over by now. The average length of time to complete divorce proceedings in Jew York is 3 months. It could go up to 9 months/1 year, but what are the chances we're going to see legitimate divorce papers by this time next year?
Fucking nil, that's what, because he's not going to divorce her, and you worthless scum will still be screeching whatever your cult overlord told you when a year comes and goes.

My brother's divorce took two years. There weren't even children or property involved. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Scuttlebutt is that not all of TRS's contributors (mostly low end listenership) are entirely happy with the paywall.

They went out in a fairly principled manner, their reasonable post about why they left was shut down fast. The fact that they are back on is pathetic.

Did this Mike guy get an abortion or something?