Vice reports: Acid attacks have nothing to do with Islam

Yet another piece of liberal propaganda from Vice, nothing much to be said here, but leave a dislike.

Totally nothing to do with Islam, just british criminal activity.

Izlamb has nothing to do with izlamb!

Yet who really believes it?

Mothers need to teach their daughters to stay away from non-whites or they will burn your face off with acid.

How about stop letting our women be filthy whores who will fuck anything that moves?

I wonder if there is anyone left in the western world who still actually believes this.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

If I had a daughter that got acid thrown in her face by her sandmonkey boyfriend, I'd kick her in the cunt and throw her off my property if she appeared at my door looking for help.

I always forget vice exists except when someone posts their shit here

The fact they have to create an article about this clearly shows that it is. Rupert Murdoch should be gassed for not shutting down this shit.

You're right, they have everything to do with inbred ugly shitskins. Thanks for clearing that up, Vice!

the holocaust had nothing to do with antisemitism

Is that the guy from The Fifth Element?

Comments disabled, I guess that means we won. Bud hot dam that's one ugly ass gook.

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE

not. an . arguement

Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and her asshole friends at school will do the damage, no matter how righteous your parenting is. Discipline can easily be undone, and a young mind is pliable like little else. Unless you home school your children, and secure Internet access, the deviant left is going to get their hooks into your progeny. If you haven't been demotivated so badly that you will never have children or a natural death.

The sad thing is that Vice could be really good if they dropped the politics and just reported on stuff in an unbiased way. Leftist will fuck up anything they touch.

They're right tho. A lot of people here and on the right make the mistake of starting to believe the argument they give to Liberals.

Do you realy believe that it's Islam that makes these people do this? And make them pedophiles and make them incestious? Because that would be pretty much mean an arab would change if he only would convert to christianity or become secular. A very leftist argument that alot of conservatives have used to not sound 'bigoted'. But if we're honest with ourselves here: It's because of their racial characteristics, Islam and their culture are just an expression of this. (Though biology and culture do influence each other over thousands of years). So yea, It's not Islam … It's their arab brains

greeting from japan

The Holohoax never happened and there is no such thing as anti-semitism

antisemitism used to be regarded as a legit political position. In the German Empire there were several parties that called themselves antisemites since ~1880. One even outright called themselves the "Antisemitenpartei". Back then wanting to have a foreign people leave your country wasn't considered taboo but just a legit issue some people might take political action against, just like lowering taxes or nationalizing the industry.