pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE
archive.is/0cwYL
archive.fo/NyC1B
instagram.com/olivia_de_roths/
instagram.com/p/BSbd5uTDGTY/?taken-by=cleonpeterson
instagram.com/cleonpeterson/
archive.is/rGS1o
archive.fo/rGS1o
forward.com/fast-forward/365840/rothschild-caribbean-estate-goes-on-sale-for-67-million/
christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-625-1703071524257897/girasol-bl-97133
reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/5rv75f/i_just_learned_the_horrible_impossible_truth/
csun.edu/~hcchm001/sodassay.pdf
archive.is/YB7F4
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135502292
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135536263#p135556730
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135536263
archive.is/jMzdg
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135574916
youtube.com/watch?v=aSz5BjExs9o
mega.nz/#!tj5kCA6I!BB4a2MkVl4Yr3eB9pn3xJ3Vl76f_ObrFL7bIzNbB5vs
anonfiles.cc/file/3070b5a302b27b14a440e6b4b937c5d7
volafile.org/r/d39v81nc
pastebin.com/jcJnXW0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.

"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html

FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:

Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der IG2: alicevsrosie

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084

Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur

PODESTA LEAKED THIS PICTURE WHICH EXPOSED ROTHSCHILD CONTROL OF ALL US POLITICIANS. THEREFORE THEY KILLED HIS SON. THE PIC LEAKED BY PODESTA IN MID APRIL 2016 CHANGED THE COURSE OF THE ELECTION. NOW ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS WANT REVENGE ON SKIPPY.

CHESTER BENNINGTON WAS PODESTA-S ILLEGITIMATE SON, KILLED BY ROTHSCHILDS AS PODESTA EXPOSED THE HITLARY ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION LEADING TO PEDO GATE SCANDAL

Your form is weak and you are a faggot. See if you can fix your shit before the mods shoah your shit.

archive.is/kzciY

if this format wont work, ima reorganize all data and repost later. for now hope you still find it valuablé.

ALL PRESS ARTICLES ON THE RICHEST MAN ALIVE - BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD

pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE

this is being slid, bumping

Interesting. Is there proof of that?

This is an autistic copy paste slide thread from 4chan, He says there's a leak but he;s not posting the source.

Jacob is the richest Rothschild, Gtfo of here and go back to 4chan. You clearly don't belong

ROTHSCHILD to PODESTA - "YOU HAVE DESTROYED A GREAT FAMILIY". SHE REFERS TO THE PODESTA'S LEAK OF HITLARY ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION WHICH SPARKED THE PEDO GATE SCANDAL.

see

and

"We were on the way to interview Baron Benjamin de Rothschild, the last scion of the dynasty's French branch, who is considered the world's richest Rothschild today
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094"

I've seen this already. Where's the evidence that they murdered his child. When did his child even die?
And
Seriously dude just fuck off, if you got something new about the Rothschilds post it, other wise I hope you get banned for raising a false alarm.

the leaks are partially the infos.

you are all invited to do YOUR reseach having all those dox.

his child was BENNINGTON.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild the founder of the Rothschild dynasty.

With the help of relatives, Rothschild secured an apprenticeship under Jacob Wolf Oppenheim, at the banking firm of Simon Wolf Oppenheim in Hanover, in 1757.The grandson of Samuel Oppenheimer taught Rothschild useful knowledge.

ROTHSCHILD KILLED CHESTER BENNINGTON

VICTIMS ARE KILLED IN THIS POSITION BY PODESTA AND THESE ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS TO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO THE ADRENAL GLAND WHICH IS SOURCE OF ADRENOCHROME FOR THESE SICK BASTARDS.

THIS IS THE FINAL SECRET.
PODESTA AND ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENORCHOME DEALERS.

Adrenochrome, contrary to scenes in Movies, is presently consumed with water. It is usually added to water and kept in small water bottles, which must be refrigerated.

Hence, the consumption is enabled, without raising suspicion of the public.

The effects on the body are the following:
- 5-30 min barely no effect
- 30-1h slowly kicks in
-1h to 2h good well-being, ability to concentrate
Bigger pupils and red hot face rashes are symptoms of consumption.

The laced water has an oliy/sweet aftertaste.

OC video of Podesta sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama

Obama

Obama playing with little boys in White House basement, posted by James Rothschild Alefantis.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

ADRENOCHROME OVERLORD (((BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD))) VISITED POL A FEW WEEKS BACK

archive.is/0cwYL
SEARCH ID: Q4QMUV0L

archive.fo/NyC1B
SEARCH ID: XhN0P6VI

Hey namefag do you have anything new

is that a little girl in the second pic? Always thought the unspoken consensus was Obama's just some fag from Hawaii or Kenya

The blonde Rothschild girls force the muh dik response tbh

I know rite
instagram.com/olivia_de_roths/

What the fuck is that?

They could have their eye colors and hair colors probably changed permanently along with the sculpture of their face but their Jew actions would still be there, so it makes no difference.

More names to add to the filter. Well done faggot.

not to mention all the blood transfusions from young third world kids to keep them looking youthful.

Why is this piece of shit the first ever giant mural under the tower?

Why is this particular artist has been chosen to express 'love and unity'? Because 99% of his 'art' is about white genocide?

Why can I see a suspicious star when I look at this mural?

IG of this artist, Cleon Peterson : instagram.com/p/BSbd5uTDGTY/?taken-by=cleonpeterson

"I'm extremely proud to have the opportunity to work with Ariane and Benjamin de Rothschild on this monumental project"

Well I'm surely too paranoid, Nothing to see here

instagram.com/cleonpeterson/
white genocide art only

richest rothschild (((BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD))) bday party

No, they didn't. That is an old and public photo. If you took your meds, you might remember that on 9/12, after Hildog had stumbled into the van the previous day in NYC, that she was called to a Rothschild house in… CT or the maybe it was the Hamptons. Either way, press were there as she pulled up to the house and was greeted rather unfriendly by the fat, old bitch.

Podesta is nothing to these people. A couple of years ago am sure he received some ORDERS, but that would be it. No direct contact. He has his type of degeneracy and they do god knows what next level sick shit.

Fuck Jews and their lackies. Kill them all.

AI test. Tell me who the big guy is.

da da da… bear.

yes, dunno the sauce on that pic

ty

i wonder where dem dead fetuses at

the b.i.g bear

baby parts business

from

>archive.fo/NyC1B

>archive.fo/NyC1B

"Hunter S. Thompson made snuff films to join hollywood. he was blackmailed into including Anderochrome into Fear and Loathing. Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it."

"Androchrome is something they use to induce the adrenal glands to hit a certain high to rip a shred in time and space to enter higher levels of consciousness and dimensions. It's similar to DMT.

It's that feeling right before you fall asleep or sneeze. They call it "exquisite expectancy". All the elites trip on it for inspiration

What do you think they do at the Bohemian grove? What do you think vampirism is? Alex Jones wasn't joking about psychic vampires. The movie Southland Tales touched on it, same with Fear And Loathing. Hunter S Thompson didn't want to put it in the movie but was told to.

They also do use clones for this.

Thats why Bernie Mac died. He went to a cloning station and told on them.

The Old Gods are coming back, boys, and soon I promise your lives will have golden purpose and meaning to replace the black, numb void you've felt in your heart."

IG: ludmillavo

aka they ppl who started Rothschilds in the game

"DREAMING ABOUT LOLI"

EVEN UNDERAGE ROTHSCHILD ARE CHILD SACRIFICING PEDOPHILES

Lynn Forester De Rothschild (the owner of THE ECONOMIST) on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James Rothschild Alefantis.

ARCHIEVED
archive.is/rGS1o
archive.fo/rGS1o

What 'Old Gods'? Saw it mentioned in the linked thread, as well.

These posts are by the

>ADRENOCHROME OVERLORD (((BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD)))
himself.
see

Rothschild Caribbean Estate Goes On Sale For $67 Million

Originally built by banker and businessman Benjamin de Rothschild, it covers a total area of more than 7 acres, bordering the sea, with a 175 yard beachfront. A very beautiful holiday home to begin with, the current owners have improved every level of comfort and have created one of the jewels of the island.

forward.com/fast-forward/365840/rothschild-caribbean-estate-goes-on-sale-for-67-million/
christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-625-1703071524257897/girasol-bl-97133

Chesters brother Brian looks exactly like podestas brother Tony too. Pretty fucking weird

Bump don't let them slide it

interesting reddit post I found

reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/5rv75f/i_just_learned_the_horrible_impossible_truth/

Last part is kind of weird, idk about that

Nosleep is all stories user, as in fiction.

yeah I realize that, I just thought it interesting that it was written up at a separate point in time

(heil'd)
It is an interesting read, I'll give ya that Hitler. Highly probable it was written by a pizzagater trying original ways to redpill people.

BEDROOMS
FULL BATHS
==7==.423 Acres
EXTERIOR

Hey faggot op there was a thread a while back with discussion on andrechrome and the biology of it and synthetic creation. Have a archive link? Or did I just miss it in whatever the point of this dump is. Interesting that de kikery kike visits halfchan and not 8ch. Kike, gas yourself.

Adrenochrome is ridiculously easy to make. Just leaving Epipens exposed to open air and sunlight will produce it. Theres no reason anyone would need to harvest it from humans to sell.

Interesting how there's always NOTHING of value in these controlled "leaks".
Not one meaty thing, only the drug addled party animals.
Where are the money connections to the governments? Control of the banks?

Don't even bother posting this here, go to >>>/4cuck/ and maybe they stumble to a moloch reference

Maybe it's not adrenochrome they harvest but some related molecule that's not easy to synthesize. Also maybe their occult rituals for harvesting fluids from living humans have, bear with me here, *occult* reasons for not using synthetic analogs. (((Scientific materialism))) is keeping your from seeing the glaringly obvious. It's not just some fancy physical molecules they're after.

Baltic = Polish too, remember the Polish government ordeal about CIA torture chambers on Polish soil that everyone went quiet about?

The thing about Adrenochrome is that it can be synthesized.

csun.edu/~hcchm001/sodassay.pdf

You wouldn't need a farm of tortured victims from whom to extract it. You'd only need a chemist.

Faggot this has already been discussed to death in another thread. TLDR is that synthetic drugs have different affects than natural ones. Look at synthetic weed for a example. It's very difficult to accurately synthesize a drug like your body does. Where is that archive link to the old thread?

Kek.

You're confusing what's colloquially known as "synthetic weed" with actual chemical synthesis.

"Synthetic weed" is really "Imitation weed". A completely different substance.

If you chemically synthesize THC it would have the same effect as the THC found in cannabis.

Tell me the results of the other thread. What compounds are missing from synthesized Adrenochrome that only occur naturally within the body?

"
Bernie mac was killed because he was about to expose the massive Adrenochrome drug market which is why they torture children, its created by adrenaline and has to be stored in a cool place like comet ping pongs fridge. It produces a euphoric high like DMT but is actually healthy for you. This is also why places like Alaska and seattle are hubs for trafficking."

by
>ADRENOCHROME OVERLORD (((BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD)))

>ADRENOCHROME OVERLORD (((BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD))) VISITED POL A FEW WEEKS BACK

>archive.is/0cwYL

>Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Most victims of human trafficking don't speak english.

what language do they speak, then?

being born just to be sacrificed, i wonder if they speak any language at all.

Surely they've begged, pleaded, and cried in some language.

What a fucking shit slide thread. I guess this is what 10 sheckles gets you

If you take that dumb meme seriously, you need a lobotomy.

nevar forget

We also had him visit yesterday for a moment.

archive.is/YB7F4
SEARCH ID: FnQIUgSI

Either your autistic as fuck or your the kike lord himself. No way in hell would I have ever guessed a single post was his. Explain your reasoning. Or why are you shilling yourself kike?

HE IS WITH US AGAIN

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135502292

POSTING AS WE SPEAK
ID: kAe76rqb

YOU TOO CAN ASK HIM QNS NOW

Here fixed it, much better now.
You are welcome

Nice

ok I'll give you than one.

Wow, even in creepypasta mode they can't keep away from le small hands maymay. I bet this shit was written by a LARPing Hillshill who had one hand on his dick as he was writing this, looking for any method possible to divert attention away from the real inner circle.

Stop
otherwise interesting
stop being a cocksucking faggot though

Bump for awareness. Keep digging anons, you're doing Kek's work.

bump

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135502292

Amazing. Both Rothschild familiy members on 4chin.

HE IS WITH US AGAIN.

YOUR CHANCE TO ASK HIM QNS.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135536263#p135556730

GUYS

I've been away since the election. What the fuck is going on?

BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD
RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD
IN ON POL AS WE SPEAK

YOU TOO CAN ASK HIM QUESTIONS

Oh, so just cuckchan shitposting. Holy fuck this place has fallen low.

Really makes you think

Why do people think that poster is Rothschild?

psyop

I recognize the script from 4 years ago. "Hello I'm illuminati-underling…let's talk religion & aliens"

see

the shill army has arrived.
here and on 4chin..

It's possible for shadowy elites to run psyops on boards, in which case both would be true

lol this is insane.
first alefantis, then benjamin, now his overwhelmed wife (or unhappy daughter) on 4chin ?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135536263

I'm Ben, AMA.

If your child is born and you come to find out half way in middle school from poor development progress that the boy has a low IQ. What do you do? Do you accept this curse or do you make sure take charge and hope on of the other offspring betroths a highly intellectual person to teach the inner workings of the business too?

Why does the Rothschild family bear the title “Guardians of the Vatican Treasury”?

archive.is/jMzdg
SEARCH ID: eK923jp8

Ariane ?
Can you too do a small Q&A sesh with us on 4chin ?
Nice to meet you.

Why are you so harsh on your hubby ?
From what we've seen today, he's a spiritually wise man, who offered to share his thoughts and discuss with us. I really learned a side of him I never would have thought existed.

Good dogs, bad dogs. Irrelevant.
Listen for the wolves howling. You've been expecting us.
Let us in so we can tear your throats out sooner.
The wind and rain and ice is coming. Soon, soon. Taking you to your doom, doom.
Your screaming deaths loom, loom.
Wolf time comes.

I wonder what the Rothschild think about Erik Prince and specially Peter Thiel.

They're wondering if they've been feeding the wolves.
It doesn't matter. Very soon now. Can you smell it?

Don't think you could be a poet.

Seems Benji is the spiritual guidence man while you are better off sticking to the bussiness.

Good pair.

Rothschild, Soros, jew or vermin.
Let us bleed your corrupt blood into the snow.
Rip and tear your veins, spill your essence to the four winds.
We're howling at the door and the fires have gone out.

I'm not a poet, I am just performing my duties. But I smell your fear.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I have seen the weight of hatred, and it is beyond your comprehension. Soon.

Die.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

The winds of death. Yes, counting on it, we are.

Thiel I known for a fact hates the Rothschilds.

you don't understand i am being nice.
i have access to information that once posted, will wipe you and your fam in seconds.

behave. i ask you politely.

I am a proxy, a puppet, not the master. The one that pull the strings around here is far, far, away.

I fear the dragon more than I fear the shield.

just remeber.
if its released it will be seconds and minutes rather than hours and days.
now i sence fear in you.
behave.

post tits or gtfo

new bread

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135574916

good job with all the werk done tonight peole. truth shall set us free.

you're not even originally from the family, yet act like you decide sth.

in the end benji is the final decision maker.

so be nice. you're actively ruining a family you married into by such posts.

what's wrong with you ?

This threads are sometimes monitored by a bunch of third parties, the same guy who created the New Right concept, the private nation state idea here on pol, and other shit left clear instructions.

In the minimal chance any Rothschild ever surface, posted so,e questions, few specific words, and that specific video.

Don't ask me, got paid, did my job.

you're not even European how come do you think you even matter around here ?

what's wrong with you ?

I don't, I am a simple man, just do what I was hired to do. Did, now I will procrastinate as usual, good luck :).

aight do Rothschild pay you direcly for the shilling ?

be always nice anyway, you never know who you talk to online.

what's wrong with you ?

Either post your hand with a timestamp written paper/note or none of us will ever believe you since most of what comes from 4chan/halfchan is cancer/lies. Also the Snake is a fucking bitch to God Himself so proof or gtfo.

Y'all need to go home and read yourself some books on the sangre, perhaps Fritz Springmeier's book on bloodlines
LiteralLi nobody has the entire truth, but larpers and informed alike should brush up, we all agree genomics will dictate the story of tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSz5BjExs9o

^This is why ORMIS, esoterics, and quantum stuff keep popping up.
I don't care, this is for those who are motivated.

Bloodliners are cute because they think they're making the most intelligent choices possible. When their system falls apart and the phoenix rises they will realize how blindly they have plodded onward.

Not if they've never been spoken to or even heard a spoken word their entire lives, user.

That reminds me of this story of a child being raised by wolves. Eventually he was unable to come back into society because he couldn't understand anyone and acted/sounded exactly like a wolf would. Not sure if stories like that are real though.

Pic related, in case you think the name is just a weird coincidence.

Actual creator of pic and worksheet, me. ;)

Couldn't happen to a more deserving cretin.

Is Alefantis the illegitimate son of your cousing David Rene de Rothschild ? Who exacly are his partents ?

also you are getting some love.

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS The Alefantis-Podesta Pedo Files.zip 119 MB

mega.nz/#!tj5kCA6I!BB4a2MkVl4Yr3eB9pn3xJ3Vl76f_ObrFL7bIzNbB5vs

anonfiles.cc/file/3070b5a302b27b14a440e6b4b937c5d7

volafile.org/r/d39v81nc

pastebin.com/jcJnXW0Q