Shilling for 428

so uhh, spike chunsoft is doing a poll on twitter about next pc port, if you don't know

i hope you guys can shill for 428 for me

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/761087936037130241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck, forgot the poll link
twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/761087936037130241

Nobody wants to play your gook shit. Go fuck yourself, doramafag. You would probably racemix with a gook, fucking degenerate racemixer.

Faggot. Go masturbate on your japanese ugly pussy eyed bitches who did plastic surgery to look more white.

Fucking weeaboo. Who the fuck wants that "428" shit anyway? Only faggots who are weeb enough to watch actual japanese tv series made for gook housewives.

I came here to laugh at you faggot. Thanks for giving me a reason to bump this thread.

quit samefagging pls

Fucking gook lovers. I'l personally hang you on the day of the rope.

Weeaboos love this? Fucking shit taste.

I hope you like otome games OP, that's in the lead right now.

Too bad you need a Twatter to vote. I can't even see the results, which is winning?

fug

Voted for Shiren just to spite you.

OTOME GAMES FOR EVERYONE

Honestly all four games are shit.

I think it's people who are desperate for a KB game in the west, even if it involves you playing a girl and romancing guys.

Japs are honorary Aryans so it's allowed.

I hate this young "yellow fever" generation. We need to drop few more bombs on them. Fucking anime indocrinating american youth into degeneracy. Probably because gooks work with jews.

If there was one group of gamers I could wipe from the face of the earth it would be western Otome fans.

I wrote them a letter asking them to stop porting.

You got any evidence to back that up?

They helped them to build temples.

I clicked the one with real english word in it, something the wanderer.
Did I do good?

fuck off Holla Forums

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Sorry bro, I voted for Shiren the Wanderer. Not like it'll win anyway, all those retards voting for Kenka Bancho Otome not realizing what that last part means

Oh, they know. Otome is is cancer, so naturally it will win, what else can we expect from this shit world?

That's not Holla Forums. It's leftypol or freech prete ding to be them, i cannot believe how stupid you faggots are to believe those are actual Holla Forumsacks, some of them probably are but those are retarded halfcucks or stormniggers, the rest is just shills pretending.

Otome and fujoshi fans need to be gassed.

Female nerds are the filth of the earth.

You're a stupid fucking faggot with a small dick.

It is the truth

To be honest, all of the available options seem to be honestly shit. I just wanted a Kenka Banchou game, but it seems we'll be getting a goddamn otome game instead. Unless this company decides to release an actual Kenka Banchou game based on people buying the otome game? Developers afterall have some questionable logic like with Capcom deciding to make a Dragon's Dogma MMO instead of a Dragon's Dogma 2.

Why in the fuck are they even hosting the poll on Twitter?

Since it's so close I expect top two or even all of them released on steam, even so it feels fucking good knowing that tiny fervent market is growing.

I beg of you to stop sucking dick

Is that supposed to prove anything?

Someone hurt your feefees?
You fucking faggot piece of shit

I hope you and everyone you care about die a painful and humiliating death, preferably at the hands of feral niggers.

You never been in Holla Forums's video game discussion threads, where they prove that video games unnecessary take away your time, money and energy instead of you focusing on "saving white race".

You never seen how they would prefer to actually nuke Holla Forums and completely take over the entire board, as they proceed to do now, for the sake of making everyone getting focused on shilling their nazi ideology and inevitable love to real life violence.

Shit, I forgot that was even a thing. …What was it about, again?

Calm down schlomo, off to Holla Forums you go and don't come back.

Do you guys even have another defense than "leftypol" ?
I swear you could swap this with "patriarchy" and you couldn't see the difference.

I can spot your low energy memes from a mile away.

Once again we are given proof that giving women rights was a mistake.

Way too low energy commie.

Instead you get this.

Oh yes, I forgot, you got the "shitpost" argument too, marvelous.

I bet you feel smart.

Since there's a good chance it is going to win with 22 hours left and no new votes coming in, I guess I should clarify the first pic isn't of yaoi. The one on the ground is the female protagonist, she's a reverse trap. She goes to an All-Boys school for her twin brother in the second pic who is a trap and wants to go to an All-Girls school.

They both look pretty gay tbh

Here's YOUR (you)

Hold on, I think I understand it. So the girl is pretending to be a gay dude, and guy is pretending to a gay girl.

And she's making out with a dude. But dressed as a dude. Kind of hot.

stormfags are fucking cancer.

basically, yeah

Damn, this is cute as fuck.

Meanwhile OP's choice is an intricate, non-linear, mutli POV story that has been universally praised by all of Japan's gaming community.

But fuck that so long as disgusting cunts get their fix.

fuck off weebshits

Reminder that Holla Forums will always. ALWAYS. Try to shit up threads in order to create a false boogeyman on Holla Forums.

I don't get it. How the hell does the actual Holla Forums have better anime discussions then the shilling going on here?

Also shilling complete.

They're leftist parasites, I expect nothing else from them.

Holla Forums mods shaoh any suspected leftist.

I SWEAR TO GOD 428 BETTER WIN
I always wanted to play that shit.

(You)

eh, i gave it a vote probably won't make any difference but there you go

there are often videogame threads on Holla Forums